PDA

View Full Version : Ryu Visitors Lobby Room

DarkSkies
04-08-2023, 04:07 PM
Visitor perk is one of the features Ryugotchis have and everyone can unlock. First time I did it I was a bit confused about what do to do next, and then I realized the users I wanted to visit for so long already had visitors... So what to do now?

This is the reason why I decided to create this thread since I know some of us have the perk but haven't find someone to play with or their visitor maybe went into hiatus for so long or maybe you are very very shy to ask someone? Or are you still on the perk hunt and have questions? Not be afraid! I got you there :tiger:

But first a little FAQ about this feature :)

What is the Ryugotchi visitor perk?

According to Bat it's the ability of a Ryugotchi to visit and hang out with a buddy's Ryugotchi in each other's userbars!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

How do I know if I have the perk?

You successfully unlocked this feature if when going to your Edit Profile there is a new drop down list with usernames below the Scenes combobox. The names in the list fit two requirements:

1. Your friends.

2. Users that have also unlocked the visitor perk.

How does the perk work?

Once you agree with another friend that your ryus would love to hang out together:

1) Both need to go to the Edit Profile section (if only one do it it won't work).

2) Choose each other's name on the Visitor drop down list.

3) Save changes.

Now your Ryus would have tons of fun! :D

Why does my Ryu visitor it's not showing on my userbar?

There are three known reasons for this:

1) Your Ryu pooped. Time to scoop up!

2) Your Ryu buddy became an egg. Once it hatches, you'll see it again so don't worry.

3) The visitor name on your friend's drop down list have been deselected.

How is the visitor perk unlocked?

While the specific requirements are still a bit of a mystery, there are many hints discovered by different users that will help you in your quest :$

1) Take good extra care of your Ryugotchi! This is super important, do NOT neglect it. In other words, DON'T let your Ryu die :(

2) While taking care of your own ryu it's good, try to take care of other Ryugotchis too so your feed/play/scoop statistics will increase in general.

3) While not confirmed, many users (even myself) have gotten the perk while going through successful evolutions (roughly 2 or 3 completed branches).
In other words:

a) Turn evolutions on.
b) Make sure your luck/stars is always at five when evolution time comes.
c) Avoid branch hops unless you're at third stage.

If someone unlocked this without evolving please let me know.

I'm adding this super helpful quote from Ariealle in the past so it's easier to have a close idea:

I remember I branch hopped during my first ryu, which is what took me a while to unlock it. i got to 2nd stage Drake and then I hopped to a chameleon (devastating, but I wasn't playing with mine so others could get theirs). I went through two full branches (chameleon and kitty) and my stats were around here at the time (*10 days before unlocking). I unlocked once I reached the third stage, twice.
*when scores on profile were first implemented

If you read until here and you have the feature unlocked and no visitor yet, well it's time TO VISIT THE RYU LOBBY :o_o:

What's the Ryu Visitors Lobby Room?

This is the place where you can come to look for a Ryu visitor buddy :D

If you don't have many friends, if you are very shy to directly ask others, if you have never realized you had and never used this perk, if your ryu has been lonely for so long, welcome to the Lobby Room!

Come here and post that your ryu is ready to find someryu to hang out B)

Please make yourself comfortable and always remember to be polite when requesting a playing partner for your Ryugotchi :korbie_blush:

List of users looking for a buddy partner

chii3d ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

If you want me to take you off your name or you've already found a visitor let me know and I'll update the list :tiger:

chii3d
04-08-2023, 04:21 PM
If anyone wants to play with my ryu, he's a lil dino right now! :)

DarkSkies
05-29-2023, 09:57 AM
Another round of cycle evolutions have come!

Bumping this to welcome our new ryu visitors :korbie_blush:

If you're still looking for a partner don't be shy, I wish you the best to find a buddy for your lively ryu :tiger:

Synth Salazzle
05-29-2023, 11:17 AM
I'm hoping that evolution isn't a thing. I have evolved full 3 branches a few times but I don't want to go further than a second stage dragon as my permie ryu

edit: I apparetnly unlocked it at some point and I didn't even know. I didn't have it a few months ago so I can only imagine it happened when I evolved the deer, or this dragon.

DarkSkies
05-29-2023, 11:30 AM
I'm hoping that evolution isn't a thing. I have evolved full 3 branches a few times but I don't want to go further than a second stage dragon as my permie ryu

edit: I apparetnly unlocked it at some point and I didn't even know. I didn't have it a few months ago so I can only imagine it happened when I evolved the deer, or this dragon.

The visitor perk was bugged for a while but later this year iirc Bat fixed it, so that's probably why you didn't have it enabled before and now you do ;)

Cinderella
06-19-2023, 06:35 PM
Thank you for this guide!
I know I haven't gone through many ryu evolutions as I really wanted the bunny so traded for it.
I will take the plunge and turn evolutions back on..... but bunny will be back one day I hope :)

birdies
06-19-2023, 09:26 PM
I didn't know about this and always wondered why other people's ryu had better social lives than mine.

If anyone with the perk would like to chill with my little lizard guy, please let me know!

Lilac Tentacles
06-21-2023, 09:00 PM
I need a friend for buttlicker. I asked a while ago but everyone had a friend already. :(

DarkSkies
07-29-2023, 12:13 PM
Another batch of evolution has happened.

Bumping for the new unlocked visitors that still doesn't know that now they can find a ryu buddy :tiger:

Cinderella
08-23-2023, 05:08 AM
I have just unlocked the visitors perk! Yay! Tag me if you'd like to be my Ryu's pal :)

DarkSkies
09-26-2023, 02:21 PM
Another full round of evolutions has passed again!

This is your 60 days reminder to check if you have unlocked the visitor perk and wanna find a new buddy for your ryu :korbie_blush:

If not, don't worry! Time, patience and ryu love is the key :tiger:

Excalibur
10-22-2023, 09:49 PM
it seems i have unlocked visitors!! these are my stats !

Ariealle
10-22-2023, 10:00 PM

congratulations!! :apple: hope this information is valuable in terms of unlocking visitors for others.

DarkSkies
10-23-2023, 02:25 AM

Yeah you did it congratulations! :o_o:

I knew you could :D

Ferengi
11-10-2023, 07:33 PM
Ok idk how long I've had it unlocked but I HAVE VISITORS UNLOCKED!! hmu if you want a fox friend to visit!

(Don't roast me for light mode)

KJiU
11-10-2023, 10:42 PM
Grats on the unlock xD , i went to look at mine and nope i dont have one haha and fellow light mode user like you xD

DarkSkies
12-22-2023, 10:04 AM
These holidays could be the chance for you to have unlocked visitor perk and had no idea yet 💛

And if you do we have still some ryu buddies on this thread looking for a friend to visit, don't be shy to talk to them :tiger:

Charmander
12-22-2023, 07:47 PM
I'd totally be down to have a visitor again for Hoser! Let me know and we can set up a little Ryu Playdate!

Ferengi
12-23-2023, 11:58 AM
Still looking for a visitor for my little Ryu!

Charmander
01-27-2024, 06:47 PM
Still looking for a visitor for my little Ryu!

I'll be a visitor for your ryu! I'll add you as a friend :)

Update! Done, you should be able to add little hose as a visitor after you accept :)

Ferengi
01-27-2024, 09:29 PM
I'll be a visitor for your ryu! I'll add you as a friend :)

Update! Done, you should be able to add little hose as a visitor after you accept :)

Hurray! Can we still do it if our ryus are sick though?

Charmander
01-27-2024, 09:36 PM
Hurray! Can we still do it if our ryus are sick though?

we absolutely still can. There is a mechanic too that if one of us is asleep and the other ryu is awake that awake Ryu can also help it heal :)

Ferengi
01-27-2024, 09:39 PM
we absolutely still can. There is a mechanic too that if one of us is asleep and the other ryu is awake that awake Ryu can also help it heal :)

That's so great! Let's heal each other :moon: Looking forward to Quark's new visitor!

DarkSkies
01-27-2024, 10:14 PM
Congrats on getting your new friends ;)

I'll update the list on first post then :tiger:

Also for everyone else don't forget to check if you unlock visitor perk, this space is for you to get new ryu buddies :o_o:

Update: Omg Pyxis is healed!

DarkSkies
03-05-2024, 08:02 PM
One month has passed so here's another bump as a reminder.

Have you unlocked the ryu visitor perk? :P

Totodile
03-06-2024, 12:32 AM
I decided to put my Ryu back on a couple(?) hours ago of sorts and turn on evolutions (My ryu had been on stage one for almost a yearish) and I guess he evolved when I was offline and it gave me the 'visitor' option on my ryu!!

Devouredsoul
03-06-2024, 04:24 AM
how do we do that? O.o

KJiU
03-06-2024, 08:06 AM
how do we do that? O.o

All i know is that you can unlock it randomly as your ryu evolves, didnt unlock it myself soo i will leave it to the others to fil in more details

Infected
03-06-2024, 08:25 AM
I think it unlocks after the third evolution? But I could be wrong.

DarkSkies
03-06-2024, 09:42 AM
I decided to put my Ryu back on a couple(?) hours ago of sorts and turn on evolutions (My ryu had been on stage one for almost a yearish) and I guess he evolved when I was offline and it gave me the 'visitor' option on my ryu!!

Congrats Toto! Dragon line fits you well and if you ever want to go back to 1st stage there is trading too :tiger:

how do we do that? O.o

a) Turn evolutions on.
b) Make sure your luck/stars is always at five when evolution time comes.
c) Avoid branch hops unless you're at third stage.

As KJIU and Infected pointed out try to have succesful evolutions and not neglect your ryu. When unlocking time comes for you let us know :korbie_blush:

Infected I think someone here commented that it was a 2nd stage that worked for them but I haven't double checked lol

KJiU I hope it comes with your Easter Bunny, JIU shouldn't be lonely :o_o:

Infected
03-06-2024, 09:56 AM
As KJIU and Infected pointed out try to have succesful evolutions and not neglect your ryu. When unlocking time comes for you let us know :korbie_blush:

Infected I think someone here commented that it was a 2nd stage that worked for them but I haven't double checked lol

Could be, maybe I just haven't been lucky yet lol.

On that note, KJiU our Easter Bunnies should visit eachother if we unlock it after the evolution.

Styx
03-06-2024, 10:50 AM
I'm on my third Ryu species and my Ryu should be evolving to her second stage any time soon. (Well, she will after I've turned evolution back on. 0.5 stars away from five, baby!) I'll update here if that unlocks the visitor feature.

Totodile
03-06-2024, 01:02 PM
Congrats Toto! Dragon line fits you well and if you ever want to go back to 1st stage there is trading too :tiger:

Yes thank you! I was hoping I could stay in the dragon line. I've had the little guy on stage one for almost a yearish so I was nervous (& totally) forgot when I came back on to see my Ryu changed with a new background, half hearts and a new line :o_o:

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Does my ryu show having a visitor? It doesn't on my end and I'm not sure if I have to have allow babysitting on for it to show

DarkSkies
03-06-2024, 04:51 PM
Does my ryu show having a visitor? It doesn't on my end and I'm not sure if I have to have allow babysitting on for it to show

Does the other ck user you chose has your name (Totodile) set as a visitor too? It must be mutual, otherwise it won't work.

Infected two easter bunnies would look amazing :o_o:

KJiU
03-06-2024, 11:05 PM
DarkSkies , Yeah i hope it unlocks the perk too xD and i've been waiting for 1 year for the easter bunny to be unlocked again (i think she should be 5stars once April arrives)

Infected I see, you are after the easter bunny too xD it would be awesome to set the double easter bunnies, lets hope we both get the visitor unlocked

Totodile
03-06-2024, 11:21 PM
Does the other ck user you chose has your name (Totodile) set as a visitor too? It must be mutual, otherwise it won't work.

Infected two easter bunnies would look amazing :o_o:

Oh I didn't know that. I thought once I had it unlocked I could just choose whoever on the list and my pal can have a friend ahaha

Damn now I gotta see who would wanna be visitor buddies with me :rolleyes:

DarkSkies
03-07-2024, 12:34 AM
Oh I didn't know that. I thought once I had it unlocked I could just choose whoever on the list and my pal can have a friend ahaha

Damn now I gotta see who would wanna be visitor buddies with me :rolleyes:

Whoever that has the visitor perk unlocked too and is also your friend is eligible, and you always can have new friends too if needed :P

Infected
03-07-2024, 03:28 AM
Infected I see, you are after the easter bunny too xD it would be awesome to set the double easter bunnies, lets hope we both get the visitor unlocked

Lol yup! It wasn't my first choice to get rolled into a bunny back in December, but now that I have it I thought why not go for the special evo.

Totodile
03-10-2024, 11:20 AM
I'm wondering if we should create a new Ryu thread solely for visitors to let people link up so our ryu's can have a pal to play with since it has to be a mutal thing

Styx
03-10-2024, 11:34 AM
My Ryu evolved to the second stage of her species, and I now have the visitor feature. :)

DarkSkies
03-13-2024, 08:38 PM
Sorry I didn't see this until now.

There is a list of users looking for visitors on the first post. The guide and a place where to ask for friends it was the purpose of this thread so don't feel shy please to ask here for ryu buddies! :korbie_blush:

Styx congratulations on unlocking the perk! Are you looking for someone to visit Nike?

Styx
03-14-2024, 09:14 AM
Sorry I didn't see this until now.

There is a list of users looking for visitors on the first post. The guide and a place where to ask for friends it was the purpose of this thread so don't feel shy please to ask here for ryu buddies! :korbie_blush:

Styx congratulations on unlocking the perk! Are you looking for someone to visit Nike?

Yas, Nike would love a playmate! :)

DarkSkies
03-15-2024, 10:35 AM
Ryu owners looking for visitor partners :)

chii3d

Totodile

Styx

Totodile
03-15-2024, 03:37 PM
Yas, Nike would love a playmate! :)

Would you like Nike to be a playmate with mine? :)

Styx
03-16-2024, 12:18 AM
Would you like Nike to be a playmate with mine? :)

Yes, please! I've selected your name on the visitor dropdown list. :$

Edit: YAY FRIENDS

DarkSkies
03-16-2024, 12:58 AM
Congratulations to both of you! This is the first time I get to see both buddies sleeping and playing :P

Rebel_Minx
03-24-2024, 10:08 PM
I have the visitor perk finally! Yay! Anyone wanna be my ryu friend?

Shinx
03-25-2024, 01:39 AM
I have the visitor perk finally! Yay! Anyone wanna be my ryu friend?

im keen!

Rebel_Minx
03-31-2024, 06:17 PM
im keen!

Yay!!!!

KJiU
04-01-2024, 12:00 AM
Infected i've unlocked my visitor perk xD waiting for ya Easter Bun Bun :o_o:
DarkSkies , its finally over xD haha

Infected
04-01-2024, 03:15 AM

Yay! I've just switched my evolutions on, so hopefully I should have it soon!

EDIT: KJiU there we go!! I've selected you as a visitor, you just have to do the same!

DarkSkies
04-01-2024, 09:47 AM

Omg FINALLY! I was waiting for this too haha

Infected also got the Easter bun :D Are you visiting each other?

Nvm apparently I got hit with lag xD

KJiU
04-01-2024, 09:02 PM
Yay! I've just switched my evolutions on, so hopefully I should have it soon!

EDIT: KJiU there we go!! I've selected you as a visitor, you just have to do the same!

Oh yeah ! and done xD haha

DarkSkies
04-01-2024, 09:42 PM
We need two Owls visitors now haha