PDA

View Full Version : Is my background and colour combo too hard to see?

Synth Salazzle
04-03-2023, 01:00 PM
While this is a valid question I currently have, I thought this would be a good place for everyone to test combos and ask others: Can you see this ryu or should I make changes?

The question doesn't have to be exact either. Ask if your aesthetic is good, ask if your colour combos are too eyeburn, ask if they go poorly together, Ask for general colour combo advice. This is the official 'does this colour work' thread.

You can also show off new colours/backgrounds you unlocked too if you like.

Ice
04-03-2023, 01:31 PM
Synthbass personally I think yours is okay because everything is mostly in large/medium solid chunks! It's really patterned/busy/colorful backgrounds (like Alister pointed out, specifically the ball pit one LOL) and patterned paints (like checkered/dotted/alternating colors) that drives me nuts lol

Synth Salazzle
04-03-2023, 06:35 PM
Synthbass personally I think yours is okay because everything is mostly in large/medium solid chunks! It's really patterned/busy/colorful backgrounds (like Alister pointed out, specifically the ball pit one LOL) and patterned paints (like checkered/dotted/alternating colors) that drives me nuts lol

That meme was specifically the reason I made this thread. I'm just like "if I go blue can they see the poo?"

kittyray
04-03-2023, 06:50 PM
It's always such a challenge for finding the balance between pretty color combos and being visible. With some I've also found there's a big difference between how you see it and how others do when you have babysitting off.

j03
04-03-2023, 08:14 PM
The key is to unlock as many paints as you can. Makes customizing so much better!

Synth Salazzle
04-03-2023, 11:49 PM
The key is to unlock as many paints as you can. Makes customizing so much better!

I *THINK* I have them all. But it's hard to say, I think I may have missed a few? I know I don't have all the BGs but I have a huuuuge selection :D

Dasvidaniya
04-04-2023, 03:09 PM
That meme was specifically the reason I made this thread. I'm just like "if I go blue can they see the poo?"

I'd actually be inclined to say that it is hard to see the poo when it's blue ^^; I just tried to feed your Ryu and there was a poop in the corner that I didn't even notice xD
But like, that might just be me?

Alister
04-04-2023, 03:22 PM

Hahaha I thought that might be the case considering this thread (which is a great idea by the way I fret a lot about what's visible when I tinker with mine) popped up so soon after I posted that.

Just to clarify too for anyone who does use the Ball pit scene and is happy pairing it with a neon paint, keep on living your best rainbow life bby, my dumb memes are entirely meant to be lighthearted and amuse and not throw actual shade. I love that cK has its full spectrum of Ryu customizations going from Void gray-out to electric Lisa Frank

Synth Salazzle
04-04-2023, 09:35 PM
I encourage everyone to live their best ryu life. I just personally wanna keep mine visible cus dragons are the best ya know?

KJiU
04-04-2023, 11:05 PM
I encourage everyone to live their best ryu life. I just personally wanna keep mine visible cus dragons are the best ya know?

Totally agree on that , visible is much better for the eyes ( when checking , feed , cleaning their poop ) haha and I have always love & adore the dragons but then my fav idol is a bunny so i got to change side to join the buns. Here is a dragon art i found matching your ryu scheme xD

Synth Salazzle
04-05-2023, 09:21 AM
Totally agree on that , visible is much better for the eyes ( when checking , feed , cleaning their poop ) haha and I have always love & adore the dragons but then my fav idol is a bunny so i got to change side to join the buns. Here is a dragon art i found matching your ryu scheme xD

WOAH I love that scheme!