PDA

View Full Version : Collectables/Toys Forum

Cubone
04-21-2012, 12:53 AM
I dont know about about anyone else, but wolfpaw and I have quite a collection between her Dunnys/Munnys and my Gundams/Video game action figures, I just dont know where to talk about vinyl toys to find out if anyone else collects them.

Suggestion: Forum could be used for collectors of comic books, cards(magic, yugioh, pokemon), plushies(ive seen alot of pokemon plush collection websites) vinyl toys, gundam models, action figures and really anything collectable. Users could post pictures of collections, talk about specific items, put things up for sale or trade, or just get interested in somethin new.

Just a thought.

Slasher
04-21-2012, 06:56 AM
I would rather have some kind og gold for every post/contribution.

wolfpaw
04-21-2012, 07:13 AM

Zelda and Link Munnies :)

MTG
04-21-2012, 08:12 AM
I always wanted to get those gundam models you build, but never have the time. I found out that there is a gundam warehouse where I can just buy them instead of ordering online in my city.

Cubone
04-21-2012, 11:14 AM
Yeah we have an japanese toy store that sells all sorts of blind box vinyl toys like dunnys and stuff and they just started getting gundams, I just started building them, its pretty fun. And the Zelda and Link munnys that wolfpaw has up there she made, they usually come totally blank and you can paint them however you want.