PDA

View Full Version : 🏆 cK's March Madness of Pokémon Champion🏆 [2023]

Charmander
03-24-2023, 11:09 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Eevee has been voted the March Madness of Starter Pokémon Champion!

Thank you to everyone who participated in this year's event! It was great to see so many new participants!

Now for what you have all been waiting for! It is time to crown our cK participant March Madness of Starter Pokémon Champion!! Our winner was able to accumulate the most points by having the most correct match winners in their prediction bracket. With a final score of 71 points and 23 of their 28 picks correct, Alister you are the March Madness of Starter Pokémon Champion!

For the first time we also had a tie in the final four! Buizel and harpy were tied for 3rd and put on a great effort in their Pokémon Showdown Battle! Great work you two!

Winner: Buizel

Battle 1: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Battle 2: [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Buizel]
Battle 3: n/a

Congratulations to our Elite Final Four!
Alister (71 points 23/28 picks)
Dasvidaniya (67 points 24/28 picks)
Buizel (67 points 23/28 picks)
harpy (67 points 23/28 picks)

PRIZES

Our Champion of the March Madness of Legendary Pokémon, Alister will receive will receive $20 USD as well as 1 Month of cK VIP *or monetary equivalent*

Our Second Place finisher Dasvidaniya will receive $20 USD via PayPal Friends and Family
Donated by Pigeon

Our Third Placefinisher Buizel will receive $15 USD via PayPal Friends and Family
Donated by Pigeon

Our Fourth Place finisher harpy will receive $10 USD via PayPal Friends and Family
Donated by Pigeon

In addition our FINAL FOUR will receive the following userbar!:
made by the ever so talented Bat

[B]PARTICIPANTS

Great White North mothmen Arabella infinitymirror Tater Teakwood DC Comics chii3d Bulbasaur Dracarys Pigeon DarkSkies Ambient Kibba Nyanobyte lint Dasvidaniya Lyrichord TsUNaMy WaVe I_royalty_I Ariealle Mikal harpy Buizel Cinnamoroll Alister Sephora Houndoom Dita bottledwater

chii3d
03-24-2023, 11:14 PM
Thank you for hosting, and congrats all you eevee fans!

Pidgey
03-24-2023, 11:28 PM
Congratulations to all the winners!!

I'm in the middle of a double (16 hour shift). I'll have 8 hours before my next double. But I'll work on reaching out to the winners on Sunday once I'm off for the week.

Buizel
03-25-2023, 01:05 AM
Thank you so much GWN for hosting such an amazing event! :$ This has been a blast as always and good work to everyone who participated. :love_heart:

For my $15 though, could I give it to charity instead please? :) I'd love to donate to a cancer charity, so I'll have to go check for the name of the one I usually donate to.

Teakwood
03-25-2023, 07:47 AM
Congrats to the winners! Well fought out :P

Thank you GWN for hosting, and for everybody who participated! This was a fun experience!

Arabella
03-25-2023, 09:37 AM
Congrats to the winners!! :)

DarkSkies
03-25-2023, 10:31 AM
Thank you for hosting the event again and congratulations to the winners :tiger:

harpy
03-25-2023, 11:02 AM
Thank you so much Great White North for organizing and hosting such a fun event! And thank you to Bat and Pigeon for contributing the awesome prizes!

This was my first time participating in a ck event, and it really made me feel like part of the community. I was a little worried that I'd be lost or an odd duck since I'm a more "casual" Pokemon fan, and instead I had a blast. I'm so grateful for the hard work that goes into the forum and I want you guys to know how appreciated you are :D

Dasvidaniya
03-25-2023, 11:14 AM
Congrats to all the other winners! Thank you so much GWN for hosting this event, it was a ton of fun to participate in :)
And thank you Pigeon & Bat for providing the prizes! <3

Mothman
03-25-2023, 01:04 PM
AAAHH one away from the UB!! I had some rancid picks in the beginning. Congrats to the winners! ^^

Dita
03-25-2023, 02:11 PM
So close to the UB 😭 Ahhhh. Congrats to all the users and the winners of the prizes you all did awesome! 💖

Tater
03-25-2023, 07:48 PM
This was so much fun! I'm glad I took part ^^ Congrats to the winners!!!
Hopfully I can try for the userbar again next year! Thank you so much for hosting :$

Bulbasaur
03-25-2023, 10:48 PM
Gratz, gratz, gratz, gratz to the winners!
Oh, this was a ton of fun! Thank you so much for it :o_o:

TsUNaMy WaVe
03-26-2023, 05:00 AM
Thank you for hosting, and congrats to all of the winners! It was really fun again, and I actually ended up way higher than I thought I would :$