PDA

View Full Version : StealthCORE: Can't turn off Stock Depositer?

frenchfry
03-23-2023, 10:00 AM
Since the most recent update, Stock Depositer has been running after the Fishing daily even though I have the box for it turned off/unchecked. Is there another setting to turn it off that I'm missing? Thank you

Hall
03-23-2023, 11:30 AM
I noticed this yesterday with my accounts as well. I thought it was the scratchcards auto buyer, but on doing dailies today and leaving out fishing it is the fishing that deposits the inventory.

I also have the "Deposit inventory after dailies bot" unchecked.

j03
03-23-2023, 12:11 PM
Since the most recent update, Stock Depositer has been running after the Fishing daily even though I have the box for it turned off/unchecked. Is there another setting to turn it off that I'm missing? Thank you

I noticed this yesterday with my accounts as well. I thought it was the scratchcards auto buyer, but on doing dailies today and leaving out fishing it is the fishing that deposits the inventory.

I also have the "Deposit inventory after dailies bot" unchecked.

Sorry! I noticed I should add it so the bot deposits whenever it fishes since multiple pets means multiple items… forgot to tie in the enable/disable setting with it so it’ll always deposit now. At least the log displays the item so you can check your SDB after.

I’ll have it tied to the setting where you can enable/disable this for the next update. Thanks for catching this!