PDA

View Full Version : [EVENT] cK Murder Mystery

Pages : [1] 2

Charmander
03-18-2023, 09:38 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

A crime has been committed and you have been asked by the clraik staff to use your sleuthing skills to solve a murder mystery! Throughout the upcoming few weeks, more clues will be released requiring you to use your clraik and Neopets knowledge to move forward in your investigation. As you correctly solve the clues you will be awarded points based on your performance. Point value for correctly solved clues will be identified with each clue.

Rules:

You must complete this event as an independent detective. That means no sharing or requesting any solutions on any platform within our outside of the community. This will spoil the fun of the event! Any users caught cheating will that their points for that clue not count and will also receive a warning. If found cheating a second time the user will be disqualified!
Answers must be PM'd to me (Great White North) using the subject "Murder Mystery - Clue Solution [X]" (e.g., Murder Mystery - Clue Solution 1). Each clue does have a imbedded DM link. Failure to appropriately title your email will result in your answers not being calculated.
You can only submit one answer per clue. If multiple solutions are sent in, only the FIRST solution sent will count.
Each clue will have a pre-determined point value and will be stated on each clue. Collect as many points as possible by the end of the event to show off your true sleuthing skills.
3 bonus points will be awarded to the first person to correctly solve a clue.
You have 3 days from clue release to PM me the answers for each clue. For example, if the clue is released February 26th you have until the end of the day (11:59 NST) on February 28th to submit your answer. You will not receive any points for clue solutions submitted after their deadline. This means the final point tally will be released 4-6 days after the last challenge is posted to allow for point tallying. At that point our murderer and their intent will be revealed to all!
Please use this Info and Discussion Thread ONLY to comment or ask questions about the event. Our lovely coordinator time will be glad to assist ( Great White North, Cinnamoroll and Nattiee ). Please DO NOT post on the Main Event thread.

To start solving the mystery head to the cK Murder Mystery - Main Event Thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). Make sure to check back frequently for more clues being released; as clues will be released prior to the submission deadline of the previous clue!

TsUNaMy WaVe
03-19-2023, 11:42 AM
OMG THIS SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!
I think my ck knowledge is good enough, I'm actually not too sure about the Neopets one lmao.

Mai
03-19-2023, 11:50 AM
This really does seem like a lot of fun!!
I love murder mysteries!!!

GreyFaerie
03-19-2023, 12:07 PM
I'm so excited!! Thanks for bringing us another event, it looks super fun
Hope I can solve the mystery lol

chii3d
03-19-2023, 12:17 PM
OMG YUSSSS this looks so fun!

Just read the prologue! :quighype:

DarkSkies
03-19-2023, 01:28 PM
This seems really fun! Here looking forward to try solving the mystery :P

Dasvidaniya
03-19-2023, 01:34 PM
Ouuu this is exciting! I love a good mystery c:
Thanks for putting this together for us!

phantasia
03-19-2023, 02:45 PM
This is so cool. Thank you for doing this. I am so bad at these kind of games but I will try put my best toe forward :)

Cinnamoroll
03-19-2023, 03:37 PM
MEGA HYPE FOR THIS ONE!!!!

I love a good mystery! But lemme finish eating Nattieeโ€™s snackies firstโ€ฆ

Dero
03-19-2023, 04:33 PM
This sounds fun! I'm a bit nervous about not being able to solve even one clue, LOL
I will need to squeeze the brain juice for this one!

TipsyTay
03-19-2023, 07:04 PM
I am always surprised at who the murderer is when I read mysteries/thrillers, but I'm still hype for this event!! I'm going to try my best haha the prologue was so fun to read. ;)

Tater
03-19-2023, 07:18 PM
I am terrible at these but I am taking part anyway ^^
I'm not sure my clraik and neo knowledge is all that great, but it sounds like fun!

Ice
03-19-2023, 07:40 PM
Omg I will probably struggle to solve even one clue but this is so exciting!! Thanks for setting this up for everyone to enjoy :D

Lyrichord
03-19-2023, 09:33 PM
This looks super fun! I've never participated in an event like this before so I'm stoked!

Buizel
03-19-2023, 09:48 PM
Whooo me and my 2 braincells are ready to give this a go! :D

Nattiee
03-19-2023, 09:55 PM
Weoooo yessss!!
Super duper excited for this :)

Thank you Great White North for the love you put into this event!

cK staff right now:

Kon
03-19-2023, 10:34 PM
Ooh! I'm super excited for this event! I'm not the best at solving mysteries, but it's worth a shot!

The prologue is such a good read!

Dero
03-19-2023, 10:53 PM
Me at the very release of the first clue:

Bulbasaur
03-20-2023, 02:56 AM
Oh, this is exciting!
Ive been sick the past week or so, so I just seen this!

So hyped!

harpy
03-21-2023, 01:21 PM
Sounds super fun, I can't wait to play! Hopefully I'm not too dumb of a detective :P

Dita
03-21-2023, 01:41 PM
OMFG HOW AM I JUST NOW SEEING THIS?! I can't wait to try and solve this it sounds like so much fun holy crap

Kibba
03-21-2023, 03:18 PM
Oh no! Great White North is on the floor :sulkiness:

I'm so ready to see how this turns out...

Also, LOVE LOVE LOVE that your Permission Group is the Red/Black Palpitation I <3 CK and thta it has the + Dead symbol.

Charmander
03-21-2023, 10:23 PM
I am so happy to see all of the excitement for this event!๐Ÿ”ช I want to make sure this thread is up for a bit to spread awareness before it starts up next week....๐Ÿ‘€

Dero
03-21-2023, 10:33 PM
I am so happy to see all of the excitement for this event!๐Ÿ”ช I want to make sure this thread is up for a bit to spread awareness before it starts up next week....๐Ÿ‘€

wait a second...

Oh. My. God...

Charmander
03-21-2023, 10:45 PM
wait a second...

Oh. My. God...

But I am dead as a door nail on the floor lol

LibraryFaerie
03-23-2023, 08:13 AM
This is event sounds fun af!!! RIP Great White North. I can't believe they did you like that after making an amazing dinner! Looking forward to trying my best to solve these clues AND DMing a ghost! :ghost:

ETA - an fyi in case you haven't used this feature. if you have the memory of a goldfish like me, you can subscribe to threads in ck so you get an email when they have new posts. I'll definitely forget to check for new clues if I don't use it so wanted to pass that tip along!

Dot
03-23-2023, 08:24 AM
Just reading the epilogue already got me like

I am so looking forward to this! Thanks for putting this together :$
[Only registered and activated users can see links] F187%2Ffb1.jpg

Cinnamoroll
03-23-2023, 11:11 AM
This is event sounds fun af!!! RIP Great White North. I can't believe they did you like that after making an amazing dinner! Looking forward to trying my best to solve these clues AND DMing a ghost! :ghost:

ETA - an fyi in case you haven't used this feature. if you have the memory of a goldfish like me, you can subscribe to threads in ck so you get an email when they have new posts. I'll definitely forget to check for new clues if I don't use it so wanted to pass that tip along!

This is a great tip! Definitely a smart way to stay connected to the clues if you forget to check for them :)

Shazi
03-23-2023, 01:29 PM
this is so cool! thanks for putting it together. can't wait to try to solve this murder

kittyray
03-23-2023, 01:51 PM
Considering there is a timed component, will clues be released at a variety of times for people living in different time zones, working non-9-to-5 jobs, et cetera?

Charmander
03-23-2023, 02:42 PM
Considering there is a timed component, will clues be released at a variety of times for people living in different time zones, working non-9-to-5 jobs, et cetera?

Clues will be released likely in the mornings NST. My goal is to get them out before I go to work but if I cant it will be in the evening NST. There will be more than 24 hours given to complete each clue.

kittyray
03-23-2023, 02:44 PM
Clues will be released likely in the mornings NST as it will be when I am likely.most available to release them. There will be more than 24 hours given to complete each clue.

I was referring to the bonus points for answering fastest, but gotcha.

Peanutface
03-23-2023, 03:14 PM
Just got home from vacation and see this event. I hope to participate. Have any of the clues been released?? I have the front page saved but I only see that poor 'Great White North' is dead!!!!!

Charmander
03-23-2023, 03:27 PM
Just got home from vacation and see this event. I hope to participate. Have any of the clues been released?? I have the front page saved but I only see that poor 'Great White North' is dead!!!!!

Not yet! Just giving the week for people to be aware of the event and my murder ๐Ÿ‘ป! Things will go live next week ๐Ÿ‘€

Cinnamoroll
03-23-2023, 03:45 PM
I was referring to the bonus points for answering fastest, but gotcha.

It does say for answering correctly so thereโ€™s no guarantee the fastest answer will be the correct one.

lint
03-23-2023, 08:45 PM
Oh man I suck at these things, but sounds like fun anyway lol

Zombabe
03-24-2023, 06:26 AM
Sounds like fun. Keen!

KJiU
03-26-2023, 01:13 AM
Not sure if i got the timing right but o well just make a gif for fun xD
[Only registered and activated users can see links] mNmUzNjFkZWU4Njc1OGI4OSZjdD1n/PKpx5KUA6vJQZ3yeLq/giphy.gif

Zenitsu
03-26-2023, 02:55 AM
DAMN????? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Also same! I just returned from a break/vacation! I'm currently catching up, and I'm so excited? This is awesome... Thank you

Charmander
03-26-2023, 08:42 AM
Scene 1 is released! Best of luck detectives!

You have until March 28th at 11:59pm NST to submit your written solutions!

Menine
03-26-2023, 08:56 AM
Scene 1 is released! Best of luck detectives!

You have until March 28th at 11:59pm NST to submit your written solutions!

When I click to submit answers the addressee is null. Who should I send to? :)

OOOPS nevermind, just read the first post again and it said I should send to you, forgive me :p

Charmander
03-26-2023, 08:58 AM
When I click to submit answers the addressee is null. Who should I send to? :)

OOOPS nevermind, just read the first post again and it said I should send to you, forgive me :p

Thanks for the heads up. The links worked before.....I'll go fix it.

UPDATE: Menine i tested the link and it works fine for me. I'll monitor if more people has issue.

Ice
03-26-2023, 09:08 AM
The addressee was also still null for me as of a few minutes ago but I just manually added it in :O

Eeee excitement :o_o:

Charmander
03-26-2023, 09:18 AM
OK Link is fixed. Thanks for the heads up detectives lol

GreyFaerie
03-26-2023, 09:35 AM
I write the answer
send.

Ok, that has made me more nervous than I imagined asdasd But I think I managed to figure it out

Dot
03-26-2023, 09:43 AM

This first clue already got me like

Nyanobyte
03-26-2023, 09:51 AM
Not me sitting here second guessing everything i answered :)

Polorin
03-26-2023, 10:19 AM
it took me a while to read all the event info, so i'm glad still have time to participate. *^*

edit: just sent my answers!

Patamon
03-26-2023, 10:36 AM
omg I'm just now seeing this! Participating for sure. so happy i made it just in time for the first clue :o_o:

phantasia
03-26-2023, 10:51 AM
OMW it started! It is so much fun working out the clue. Good luck everyone

Cinnamoroll
03-26-2023, 11:27 AM
Sent in my solutions earlier. This is fun!!

Bulbasaur
03-26-2023, 02:46 PM
Just sent mine in!
Oh my this is a ton of fun! :o_o:

Lyrichord
03-26-2023, 03:11 PM
Sent my guesses in, this is fun! :o_o:

Nattiee
03-26-2023, 04:33 PM
I enjoyed that!
... OR IS THAT WHAT A MURDERER WOULD WANT YOU TO THINK .. gotta blend in?!

DarkSkies
03-26-2023, 05:05 PM
I sent my answers too :D

Hall
03-26-2023, 06:21 PM
Flexing that brain! This is really cool so far, I can't wait to see more. <3

Buizel
03-26-2023, 07:43 PM
Sent my answers in! :) I really liked this clue haha

Tater
03-26-2023, 07:56 PM
Sent mine ^^ I am so excited about this event!!

Peanutface
03-26-2023, 08:07 PM
I am already up the creek without a paddle. I don't know where to begin. I guess I have to read about Rebus Puzzles.

Dasvidaniya
03-26-2023, 08:59 PM
Yay! First clue submitted c: That was fun! I was afraid this was gonna screw me up like Lenny Conundrum lol

chii3d
03-26-2023, 09:12 PM
I have a few I don't know. I'll look at it tomorrow with fresh eyes. How fun is this!

Lizerd
03-27-2023, 03:26 PM
Oh man I'm already super stoked for the next clues! I love puzzles n_n

Kibba
03-27-2023, 03:44 PM
I don't get the +,- and =

Tห†T Like, what..

Buizel
03-27-2023, 04:03 PM
I don't get the +,- and =

Tห†T Like, what..

I hope it's ok to expand on this a bit here without spoiling too much, but the plus and minus means to add or take away letters to a word, while the equal signs means to change the letters to something else. :)

For example:

[Bus emoji] - s | This means the letters B and U without the S
[is] s = z | This means the letters I and Z come after BU
+e | This means add the letter E after BUIZ
[Laughing emoji] - lo | This means to take the word "lol" and take out LO and add that remaining L to BUIZEL

What's that word? Buizel! :)

Does that help?

Kibba
03-27-2023, 04:14 PM
I hope it's ok to expand on this a bit here without spoiling too much, but the plus and minus means to add or take away letters to a word, while the equal signs means to change the letters to something else. :)

For example:

[Bus emoji] - s | This means the letters B and U without the S
[is] s = z | This means the letters I and Z come after BU
+e | This means add the letter E after BUIZ
[Laughing emoji] - lo | This means to take the word "lol" and take out LO and add that remaining L to BUIZEL

What's that word? Buizel! :)

Does that help?

Wow, great explanation!
Thanks Buizel :$ I was really lost hahaha, these puzzles are not that common for me (or not common at all where I live)
Now, time to decode this clue :)

chii3d
03-27-2023, 08:20 PM
Sent!
Great White North Does it matter how fast I submit? No bonus points for being first or anything?

3 bonus points will be awarded to the first person to correctly solve a clue.

oops nvm well maybe next one!!

Charmander
03-27-2023, 08:22 PM
Sent!
Great White North Does it matter how fast I submit? No bonus points for being first or anything?

Hi hi! Thanks for asking. It does say in the OP that the first user to submit a correct solution will indeed get some extra bonus points :)

chii3d
03-27-2023, 08:29 PM
Hi hi! Thanks for asking. It does say in the OP that the first user to submit a correct solution will indeed get some extra bonus points :)

I thought I remembered reading it and there it was! Thanks :)

Next clue! :quighype: bonus is mineeee!

xmilo
03-28-2023, 09:21 AM
lets goooo! i frickin love puzzlessssssssssss!! thank you for hosting this fun game!!

Charmander
03-28-2023, 09:32 AM
Scene 2 is released.

You have until March 30th at 11:59pm NST to submit your written solutions.

I_royalty_I
03-28-2023, 10:05 AM
Are we going to get some running totals of how things are looking? My competitive side is curious who got the first clue the fastest haha
I saw it a few minutes after release, but dad duty called and I didn't get to take a look until a little after :P

phantasia
03-28-2023, 10:33 AM
Scene 2 is released.

You have until March 30th at 11:59pm NST to submit your written solutions.

This one is hard really really hard

I_royalty_I
03-28-2023, 10:41 AM
This one is hard really really hard

I agree. I feel like a few of them could go either way for a few questions. One I have no clue on at all haha

Dasvidaniya
03-28-2023, 10:53 AM
This one is definitely a lot harder. Doesnโ€™t bode well for those of us that havenโ€™t been that active on Neo in a while lol

I_royalty_I
03-28-2023, 11:16 AM
This one is definitely a lot harder. Doesnโ€™t bode well for those of us that havenโ€™t been that active on Neo in a while lol

I found it difficult because a few clues could be taken a few different ways. Also, searching and digging through old neo news and item databases was surely a big help. It was just a matter of knowing what kind of terms to search for... and even then, I probably got a few way wrong.

Having been on the opposite side and putting together clues like this for a similar event in the past - it can be difficult to balance how much to give away while still making it challenging. Id definitely be interested to see the correct answers once the time passes; see how many people got them right and what guesses were made :P

Ice
03-28-2023, 11:30 AM
I think I have to throw the towel in LOL I'm so stumped but I need to move on with my life :o_o: let's go with some yolo guesses ahaha these were really tricky and yeah like Andrew said some I was definitely caught between a few that all sounded like they could be correct answers.

LibraryFaerie
03-28-2023, 11:31 AM
wooo this one was TRICKY but fun! I wanted to get my answers in quick to try for those bonus points but once I started diving into the clues more I had to step away and come back at lunch (I'm at work currently lol). I'm feeling pretty confident on all but two of my answers. I was absolutely hopelessly clueless on one of them. Would also love to see the answers once the event is over :) It reminded me a lot of the Scavenger Hunt even Mama Bear did so long ago which was one of my first ck events if I remember correctly....

Also - Great White North your narrative is awesome. I really love the little personality details you're including for all the mod characters (Cinna being a spook loving gal, Flor and her fancy fits, Nattiee and her snacks :P)

I can't thank this community enough for putting this together!!!

Hall
03-28-2023, 01:35 PM
Some of these clues stumped me for a while. I was on the right track but couldn't /quite/ make the connections I needed. A good challenge! I really look forward to seeing the answers later to know how much over thinking I did for some of them. :3

Charmander
03-28-2023, 02:44 PM
Are we going to get some running totals of how things are looking? My competitive side is curious who got the first clue the fastest haha
I saw it a few minutes after release, but dad duty called and I didn't get to take a look until a little after :P

Sorry no running totals. You'll have to wait until.the end ;P

- - - Updated - - -

Don't give up of you're stumped you still have two days to get your answers complete:)

I_royalty_I
03-28-2023, 02:53 PM
Sorry no running totals. You'll have to wait until.the end ;P

- - - Updated - - -

Don't give up of you're stumped you still have two days to get your answers complete:)

Damn, keeping us in suspense huh haha

Nattiee
03-28-2023, 03:31 PM
I think I have to throw the towel in LOL I'm so stumped but I need to move on with my life :o_o: let's go with some yolo guesses ahaha these were really tricky and yeah like Andrew said some I was definitely caught between a few that all sounded like they could be correct answers.

Don't give up! We're depending on you to find the culprit =)

Dero
03-28-2023, 03:40 PM
This one was straight up torture as a Neopets newbie. I'm confident I got 0 and am not eager to know the results of that one anytime soon, lol.

Polorin
03-28-2023, 03:57 PM
when i started reading it i thought i wouldn't get anything, lol. this is much harder, but i think i'm on the right track for most of them.

however, i do need some more time to try to figure out 1, 2 and 3. the fact that 1 and 2 are timed and i still can't get them is... awkward. to say the least. D=
and, god, what is it that i hate? do i even hate anything? hahaha

Peanutface
03-28-2023, 06:19 PM
when i started reading it i thought i wouldn't get anything, lol. this is much harder, but i think i'm on the right track for most of them.

however, i do need some more time to try to figure out 1, 2 and 3. the fact that 1 and 2 are timed and i still can't get them is... awkward. to say the least. D=
and, god, what is it that i hate? do i even hate anything? hahaha

Am I missing something??? What does it say that 1 and 2 are timed? I thought we had two days to finish?

chii3d
03-28-2023, 06:24 PM
Am I missing something??? What does it say that 1 and 2 are timed? I thought we had two days to finish?

On the first post here it says you have three days. On Great White North 's post on the actual game's thread it says the first clue has to be in by March 28th at 11:59pm NST. You should still have time for clue #1!!

Charmander
03-28-2023, 06:37 PM
Number 7 had a spelling mistake. It should be viscious NOT viscous. If this impacts your response please send your updated andwer for #7

Polorin
03-28-2023, 06:41 PM

oh, no, no, i'm sorry!! that's not what i meant. )=

what i meant by "timed" is that these riddles are restricted by date. 1 references a mystery picture that occurred "this year", which (probably) means that the possible answers are limited to the year in question. similarly, riddle 2 talks about an advent prize from 2022.
i may be wrong about it though, i haven't figured it out yet.

Charmander
03-28-2023, 07:30 PM
oh, no, no, i'm sorry!! that's not what i meant. )=

what i meant by "timed" is that these riddles are restricted by date. 1 references a mystery picture that occurred "this year", which (probably) means that the possible answers are limited to the year in question. similarly, riddle 2 talks about an advent prize from 2022.
i may be wrong about it though, i haven't figured it out yet.

Number 2 should be narrowed enough as it does give the event and year. Number one is recent as in within a year

I_royalty_I
03-28-2023, 07:48 PM
Number 2 should be narrowed enough as it does give the event and year. Number one is recent as in within a year

One distinction that may change my answer. Your post says "within a year" the clue says "this year". I read that to be THIS YEAR as in 2023. Is that the correct way in understanding that one?

chii3d
03-28-2023, 07:57 PM
One distinction that may change my answer. Your post says "within a year" the clue says "this year". I read that to be THIS YEAR as in 2023. Is that the correct way in understanding that one?

I personally just went with the most obvious pick for #1 as I took the clue to mean like "within the last 365 days"

I_royalty_I
03-28-2023, 07:59 PM
I personally just went with the most obvious pick for #1 as I took the clue to mean like "within the last 365 days"

I tried to read them as literally as possible when going through. Definitely read this year as in Jan-now

Polorin
03-28-2023, 08:03 PM
I tried to read them as literally as possible when going through. Definitely read this year as in Jan-now

to be honest, i was doing that too. that might be why number 1 was the one making the least sense.

Bulbasaur
03-28-2023, 08:14 PM
I'll be honest...I had a really tough time with some.
A few were pretty easy, but some others I had almost no clue and went with what seems correct...

I dont have high hopes for me on this round lol

Charmander
03-28-2023, 08:31 PM
Everyone will read the clues in different ways as we all are individuals. There is however enough other subtle clues to guide you to your answer.

Do not get discouraged. These puzzles are meant to be challenging and force you to put on your sleuthing hat and put your detective skills to the test. If you can't get something right away take a break and come back to it. You have a few days to ponder and complete each clue.

Buizel
03-28-2023, 08:51 PM
About to send my answers soon! :) This definitely got me exploring more on Neo to find some of the answers (and Jellyneo lol) but it was fun to ponder over them! :)

Usually when something rattles my brain, leaving it alone for some hours and coming back fresh helps me focus a bit more.

Polorin
03-28-2023, 08:52 PM
just sent in my answers. i'm not completely confident they're all correct, but they are my best guesses, haha. hopefully, i got at least a few of them right

chii3d
03-28-2023, 10:00 PM
I really hope we get to know the exact answers to all the clues at the end!

Charmander
03-28-2023, 10:02 PM
I really hope we get to know the exact answers to all the clues at the end!

Yes at the end of the event ALL will be revealed!

Peanutface
03-28-2023, 10:23 PM
Since I cannot be the first to answer, I will sleep on it tonight. I feel pretty good about 6 answers.That is it. I hope a fresh look in the morning will bring some clarification to my feeble brain.

TsUNaMy WaVe
03-29-2023, 12:50 AM
The second mission was pretty tough!
There were some straight forward ones but at least 2 of them gave me a very hard time and I'm not 100% sure in my answers lol

Zenitsu
03-29-2023, 01:54 AM
My boy Bat better not die in this, lol! ๐Ÿ˜ญ Praying every scene! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™

phantasia
03-29-2023, 03:55 AM
Yes at the end of the event ALL will be revealed!

I think it will be rather funny to see how far we might have been of and how differently things are interpreted. Always interesting
Thank you for hosting this. Its really fun

Tater
03-29-2023, 01:17 PM
I've got 5 answers I'm pretty confident with, but still struggling to figure out the others.

chii3d
03-29-2023, 01:40 PM

#1 bat fan club member

Weird we're still talking to GWN even thought they're dun dun dunnnnn... dead.

Charmander
03-29-2023, 04:18 PM
#1 bat fan club member

Weird we're still talking to GWN even thought they're dun dun dunnnnn... dead.

Maybe you are talking to my ๐Ÿ‘ป...... avenge my death!

Loving seeing you all work hard at this! Keep at it detectives! ๐Ÿ•ต*โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต*โ™€๏ธ

Buizel
03-29-2023, 05:31 PM
If I were an artist, I'd draw all of us in the Danganronpa courtroom when a class trial begins :sassy:

Shazi
03-29-2023, 05:51 PM
i'm not confident in a lot of my answers for clue 2 but this is sooo fun. very well put together.

Peanutface
03-29-2023, 05:56 PM
I have two questions that I am totally stumped on. I am so enjoying the challenge though.

Kibba
03-30-2023, 09:20 AM
Lmao some of these from Scene 2 were answered kind of random for me xD

It's fun tho!!!! Really fun

Charmander
03-30-2023, 09:50 AM
Scene 3 is released.

You have until April 1st at 11:59pm NST to submit an image or screenshot of your solution.

Entries for Scene 2 close tonight at 11:59pm NST. You have until then to submit your written solutions.

rodelicious
03-30-2023, 10:58 AM
Scene 3 was a lot easier for me. I'm sure I failed 70% of them for Scene 2!

Ice
03-30-2023, 11:04 AM
Aw man my brain was running on empty after fighting for my life against the puzzle so I'm worried I missed out on the hidden clue due to a typo ๐Ÿ˜‚ oh well this one was fun as I love sudokus! Never did a wordoku before.

I_royalty_I
03-30-2023, 11:14 AM
Scene three was a fun one. I had to work backwards and assign everything a number for my brain to handle it properly haha

Polorin
03-30-2023, 11:27 AM
wow, you guys are really fast :O

Nyanobyte
03-30-2023, 11:28 AM
Scene three was a blast! I also had to assign numbers to everything so my poor brain could make sense of it. That was a really good puzzle ^-^

I've really been enjoying this event. Its been nice to have something to look forward to with the clues popping up every two days. Luckily i've been able to catch them while i'm sitting with my morning cup of coffee. Great way to get the brain up and going for the day!

LibraryFaerie
03-30-2023, 12:16 PM
this one was fun. it's been a long time since I've done a sudoku. excel spreadsheets for the win! I'm leading a meeting at work in 45 minutes and my imposter syndrome is through the damn roof. this was a great distraction and warm up for my brain!

Cinnamoroll
03-30-2023, 12:22 PM
Lord this took me a WHILE to do. Thankfully I did it in pencil (Iโ€™m old school and printed it out ๐Ÿ˜‚)

chii3d
03-30-2023, 12:23 PM
I have no idea how to do this puzzle. Oooop

Mai
03-30-2023, 12:28 PM
I forgot to submit my answers oh no!
At least this one isn't as hard as the previous one! Thanks for making it!

Hall
03-30-2023, 12:55 PM
I have used all the spoons I have for the day solving this. It's still early morning but I might go take a nap now. Sudoku makes my brain itch, this has been lottsa fun figuring it out!

Lyrichord
03-30-2023, 01:57 PM
I forgot to submit my answers oh no!
At least this one isn't as hard as the previous one! Thanks for making it!

If you mean for round 2, GWN wrote that you have until March 30th at 11:59pm NST to submit your written solutions! Thereโ€™s still time. :$

LibraryFaerie
03-30-2023, 02:08 PM
Lord this took me a WHILE to do. Thankfully I did it in pencil (Iโ€™m old school and printed it out ๐Ÿ˜‚)

I'm working from home today, but if I was in the office I definitely would've printed it out too!

Dasvidaniya
03-30-2023, 03:33 PM
Question... what happens if you miss/skip a round? Are you out of the game or can you keep going and do the next round?
I'm assuming your points will be low and you probably won't be able to win or anything, buutttt... for funsies?

Charmander
03-30-2023, 03:47 PM
Question... what happens if you miss/skip a round? Are you out of the game or can you keep going and do the next round?
I'm assuming your points will be low and you probably won't be able to win or anything, buutttt... for funsies?

If you miss a round, you just miss out on the points. You can still continue participate. :)

If you, or anyone else are worried about Scene 2 you still have until 11:59pm NST to submit answers.

Nattiee
03-30-2023, 04:17 PM
I LOVE Sudoku. I do it everyday =)
It took me a bit to get used to letters instead of numbers.. wish I came here to read I_royalty_I 's comment .. would have been a lot faster maybe. I gotta say, this made me feel validated after my painful loss from Scene 2.

Also I have to ask... Great White North - What snacks were brought on this trip. This is directly proportionate to my level of panic that you're dead.

Kibba
03-30-2023, 05:03 PM
This Wordoku was fun!

GreyFaerie
03-30-2023, 05:36 PM

I don't think I'll be able to finish scene two but I'm happy scene 3 is within my cognitive abilities lol

Charmander
03-30-2023, 07:13 PM
I LOVE Sudoku. I do it everyday =)
It took me a bit to get used to letters instead of numbers.. wish I came here to read I_royalty_I 's comment .. would have been a lot faster maybe. I gotta say, this made me feel validated after my painful loss from Scene 2.

Also I have to ask... Great White North - What snacks were brought on this trip. This is directly proportionate to my level of panic that you're dead.

Why they are the finest snacks only available in Canada. You were able to smuggle in the following goodies:

1) Kinder surprise
2) Chips ( All Dressed, Dill Pickle, Ketchup, Hawkins Cheesies)
3) Chocolate bars (smarties, caramilk bars, coffee crisps, Aero bar, crispy crunch)
4) Nanaimo Bars
5) Squeekers cheese
6) and a bag of milk to wash it all down!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think I'll be able to finish scene two but I'm happy scene 3 is within my cognitive abilities lol

Was this a submission or just a gif as nothing is showing and I have not received a submission for you. Just curious :)

Lyrichord
03-30-2023, 07:18 PM

Hey GreyFaerie! ^^ Just a heads up if this was your answer, it should be sent here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]). :$

chii3d
03-30-2023, 07:25 PM
Mines sent! I'm terrible at these specifically hope it's right :quighype:

GreyFaerie
03-30-2023, 07:40 PM

This is what I sent :S sorry I don't know why you can't see it

Lyrichord
03-30-2023, 07:52 PM

This is what I sent :S sorry I don't know why you can't see it

All good! ^^ And I know the feeling!! :$ I had to come back to it a couple times with my sleuthing hat. It was fun when I finally (and hopefully correctly) figured some of them out.

DarkSkies
03-30-2023, 11:00 PM
I sent my answers this was harder haha

Ready for Scene 3 :tiger:

Peanutface
03-31-2023, 12:00 AM
1) Kinder surprise
3) Chocolate bars (smarties, caramilk bars, coffee crisps, Aero bar, crispy crunch)
4) Nanaimo Bars
5) Squeekers cheese

Wow, we live so close and I NOT heard of any of these snacks. I have to pop up north and explore what sounds like some yummy foods

phantasia
03-31-2023, 01:04 AM

haha feeling the same way

Dero
03-31-2023, 01:55 AM
This one was more my kind of puzzle, hahaha. Something I am much more familiar with.
Tried sending the message but it seems that the inbox is full, so I'll just wait until tomorrow :)
Good luck everyone! ^^

Charmander
03-31-2023, 07:13 AM
This one was more my kind of puzzle, hahaha. Something I am much more familiar with.
Tried sending the message but it seems that the inbox is full, so I'll just wait until tomorrow :)
Good luck everyone! ^^

Hmmm strange as my inbox said I had room. Either way I removed a bunch of messages. So please try again :)

Nattiee
04-01-2023, 07:18 AM
Why they are the finest snacks only available in Canada. You were able to smuggle in the following goodies:

1) Kinder surprise
4) Nanaimo Bars
5) Squeekers cheese

- - - Updated - - -

Was this a submission or just a gif as nothing is showing and I have not received a submission for you. Just curious :)

This is perfect. I can vibe with all of these snacks and without good snacks... there could be a snaccident if you know what I mean ;) ;)
Not murder or anything... (maybe) but I most definitely would be a spicy disaster with all this pressure and incriminating evidence.. just thinking about it is making my tummy rumble. Cinnamoroll, pass a nanaimo bar, please!

PS everyone - You have until today 11:59PM NST to get in your 3rd puzzle answers. Pitter Patter!

Charmander
04-01-2023, 09:09 AM
Scene 4 is released.

You have until April 3rd at 11:59pm NST to submit an image or screenshot of your solution

Entries for Scene 3 close tonight at 11:59pm NST. You have until then to submit an image or screenshot of your solution.

Peanutface
04-01-2023, 09:21 AM
Is this going to be a one word answer??

Charmander
04-01-2023, 09:25 AM
Is this going to be a one word answer??

There will be multiple Wordles to complete. Each Wordle Puzzle is a one word answer.

Peanutface
04-01-2023, 09:29 AM
Oh so a new one will pop up after completion of the first one. Wonderful

Polorin
04-01-2023, 10:11 AM
it says the total would be 4 points and each word has a value of 0.5, but there are 9 words. shouldn't the total be 4.5 points?

i love this one, so fun! โ™ฅ

Peanutface
04-01-2023, 10:39 AM
What a fun day. A new avatar and this wonderful Wordle challenge. I have entered so I hope it gets submitted.
Good luck everyone
PeanutFace

Shazi
04-01-2023, 11:08 AM
loving these puzzles!

phantasia
04-01-2023, 12:55 PM
WOW

That was wordle on a whole next level! 10 letter words are hectic!

Cinnamoroll
04-01-2023, 01:13 PM
That was a tough one. And frustrating - I left my tab open on my phone and forgot about it while I streamed a movie in the discord server.

Came back and my progress was reset! Good thing I wrote the first few words down ๐Ÿฅฒ

Hall
04-01-2023, 02:19 PM
oof makes me realize how just how many words I don't actually know how to spell. Thank goodness for wordlists and spell check*

*I think this Clue broke my brain today, I keep trying to type speel instead of spell XD

Bulbasaur
04-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Im normally not a great speller, nor do I play this game (Im to dumb to play this lol)
But I found this one REALLY fun!

It may have taken me awhile, but well worth it!

kittyray
04-01-2023, 03:03 PM
In case anybody is a dumbass like me and accidentally enabled the colorblind settings, orange is equivalent to green and blue is a equivalent to yellow, not the other way around. I spent wayyyyy too long trying to work out that mistake.

Charmander
04-01-2023, 03:12 PM
Great work detectives! You are all doing such a great job in solving the clues left behind from our culprit!

Dero
04-01-2023, 04:23 PM
WOW

That was wordle on a whole next level! 10 letter words are hectic!

Hard agree! My face when I saw the 10 letters spaces I was like!?!?!??! Hahahahaha
But this was super fun! I liked this one and the sudoku a lot! So far sudoku has been my #1 :$

Kon
04-01-2023, 04:43 PM
I knew I should've booked mark the Main thread and subbed to it for notifications on new posts!
Glad that I was still able to join in on the fun on a couple of the clues!

The Worduku definitely put my brain to the test, had to clear out my entire board a few times before I got, what I hope is correct.
The Wordle one was tough when it came to the longer words. Couldn't wrap my head around some longer letter words. Some of them really came off of luck; was definitely fun though! ^^

DarkSkies
04-01-2023, 06:00 PM
Sent answers for 3 and 4. The last one definitely got me suffering haha, but hey here we are :P

chii3d
04-01-2023, 07:00 PM
Sent in my clue #4. Wordle with extra letters is not easy!

TsUNaMy WaVe
04-02-2023, 03:35 AM
Being ESL the wordle with many letters was a real challenge, but I managed to do it!

Buizel
04-02-2023, 04:21 AM
I am glad I managed to send clue 3 in on time. :) I think I've had food poisoning these past few days...everything I ate and drank would not stay down for more than 5 minutes and urgh. :cold: I was mostly laying around sleeping haha.

I should be sending in my answers for clue 4 soon! :)

LibraryFaerie
04-02-2023, 07:16 AM
this might be the clue that breaks me. I am big time stuck on the second word, how am I going to get through another 7 of these ๐Ÿ˜… so apparently I just had to whine about it, have a cup of coffee and come back. that was definitely a good morning brain booster!!

Charmander
04-02-2023, 08:51 AM
I am glad I managed to send clue 3 in on time. :) I think I've had food poisoning these past few days...everything I ate and drank would not stay down for more than 5 minutes and urgh. :cold: I was mostly laying around sleeping haha.

I should be sending in my answers for clue 4 soon! :)

Oh no that sounds terrible I hope it doesn't last long and you're back to normal soon!

Teakwood
04-02-2023, 09:30 AM
Whoops. Missed the 2nd and 3rd ones, but managed to get the 4th one in :P

Reminder to self. Don't eat leftover Chinese food that is questionable on when you purchased it LOL

Cinnamoroll
04-02-2023, 10:22 AM
Whoops. Missed the 2nd and 3rd ones, but managed to get the 4th one in :P

Reminder to self. Don't eat leftover Chinese food that is questionable on when you purchased it LOL

You can still do the clues!!!

I will also note that same thing to myself. That does not sound like it ended well. Hope youโ€™re okay!

Charmander
04-03-2023, 09:22 AM
Scene 5 is released.

You have until April 5th at 11:59pm NST to submit an image or screenshot of your solution

Entries for Scene 4 closes tonight at 11:59pm NST. You have until then to submit an image or screenshot of your solution.

Ice
04-03-2023, 10:37 AM
Wow my heart was actually racing trying to dig up these clues ๐Ÿ˜ต I love crossword puzzles so this is def one of my favorite clues so far!

Nyanobyte
04-03-2023, 10:42 AM
Ugh, i have one question left on this new scene and am STUMPED. :S
This one is so much fun though, really love how much time and thought went into creating each puzzle ^-^ Kudos staff!

GreyFaerie
04-03-2023, 10:49 AM
Well apparently I know more about CK that I've only been 3 years than about neopets where I've been 20 lol

Kibba
04-03-2023, 11:04 AM
Scene 5 is released.

You have until April 5th at 11:59pm NST to submit an image or screenshot of your solution

Entries for Scene 4 closes tonight at 11:59pm NST. You have until then to submit an image or screenshot of your solution.

I sent the solution as text last night, but also did a screenshot when I finished all words, at the end just decided to send the text instead of an image... Do I need to send a screenshot? Or am I fine?

BTW LOVING THESE PUZZLES!!!

#2 Has been the hardest

Polorin
04-03-2023, 11:05 AM
as a newbie, i thought i wouldn't be able to complete this one when i first read it, haha. some are quite hard if you haven't been here for a while.

Lyrichord
04-03-2023, 11:19 AM
Wow y'all are fast! I got mega stumped on one too and had to take a Wordle approach to get it. That said, easily the best crossword I've ever done!

Peanutface
04-03-2023, 11:30 AM
Wow, I have been on the site for 8 years and I know nothing, nada, zilch, diddly, zero and ZIP!!!!!

DarkSkies
04-03-2023, 11:34 AM
I'm stuck on two words xD

phantasia
04-03-2023, 12:10 PM
I'm stuck on two words xD

two words seems amazing to me I have 5 that I just cant ....

DarkSkies
04-03-2023, 12:14 PM
two words seems amazing to me I have 5 that I just cant ....

I finally finished it but I had to take a dive on Clraik threads and do research. You can always learn new things!

Don't give up! I suggest you follow your instinct and look around the forum to clear your mind :tiger:

phantasia
04-03-2023, 12:19 PM
thasks I am down to 4 now... seems like an achievement lol

Hall
04-03-2023, 12:22 PM
I feel like such a detective getting all these answers!๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ”Ž

phantasia
04-03-2023, 12:46 PM
I feel like such a detective getting all these answers!๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ”Ž

lol Hall we crossed paths in our search I saw you in some treats. I am still missing two

Hall
04-03-2023, 12:49 PM
lol Hall we crossed paths in our search I saw you in some treats. I am still missing two

I believe in you! I ended up looking in some threads I didn't need but you're on the right path!

I_royalty_I
04-03-2023, 01:12 PM
Iโ€™m stuck on two questions as well. Been here since 2011 so the old usernames were easy. Some of the more recent ones are difficult for me though haha. Gonna stick it on the back burner and revisit a little later. Need to find my detective hat.

Charmander
04-03-2023, 01:15 PM
I sent the solution as text last night, but also did a screenshot when I finished all words, at the end just decided to send the text instead of an image... Do I need to send a screenshot? Or am I fine?

BTW LOVING THESE PUZZLES!!!

#2 Has been the hardest

Hey Kibba :) A screenshot would be great please whenever you get a chance.

phantasia
04-03-2023, 01:17 PM
Iโ€™m stuck on two questions as well. Been here since 2011 so the old usernames were easy. Some of the more recent ones are difficult for me though haha. Gonna stick it on the back burner and revisit a little later. Need to find my detective hat.

You can do it after some detective work I finally found all the answers... sometimes its more of how you"word" it I guess
I really do love this more than the random guessing of clue 2.. at least you have a letter count to go by :) Scene 2 still by far the most difficult.

I_royalty_I
04-03-2023, 01:21 PM
You can do it after some detective work I finally found all the answers... sometimes its more of how you"word" it I guess
I really do love this more than the random guessing of clue 2.. at least you have a letter count to go by :) Scene 2 still by far the most difficult.

I was stuck on 15 and 20. Got 20 and just went, ooof - duh!
Clue 2 is tricky if you've never been on staff and have never gotten in trouble before haha
Scene 2, I agree, was the most difficult. I don't feel confident in my answers there at all!

Charmander
04-03-2023, 01:21 PM

Clue two was not up to random guessing. The answers were all int he JN item database.you just had to search to find them. Yes it was difficult but not impossible. :)

Buizel
04-03-2023, 01:24 PM
Just sent my answers in! :) I love crosswords so this was fun.

DarkSkies
04-03-2023, 01:40 PM
This scenes are very creative, I've already had my suspect based on a movie I remember xD

Watching you all :B

Charmander
04-03-2023, 01:49 PM
This scenes are very creative, I've already had my suspect based on a movie I remember xD

Watching you all :B

Ooooh I am very intrigued on your theory on who you think my killer is ๐Ÿ‘ป. No spoilers here lol

rodelicious
04-03-2023, 02:51 PM
Man, this crossword was hard!

Especially since I am a new member, but nothing A LOT of sleuthing on the forum didn't fix. A little hint for those who don't normally do crosswords, if there are no brackets with numbers, it is a single word. If it's 2 words, it would be like (5,6) -- first word is 5 letter and second word is 6 letters. Hope you all don't struggle as much as I did!

Kibba
04-03-2023, 03:17 PM
I'm still missing 3 words and my head is going nuts
This is fun yet still so frustrating

chii3d
04-03-2023, 03:30 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rodelicious again.

Dang. That really helped me solve the last one I was missing!!!

Submitted my answer!

rodelicious
04-03-2023, 03:51 PM
I'm glad it helped! I was also confused at first, but thought it had to mean something cause only certain clues had numbers. After looking at the answers vs words, I was able to decipher that to use for my last few answers.

chii3d
04-03-2023, 03:59 PM
I'm glad it helped! I was also confused at first, but thought it had to mean something cause only certain clues had numbers. After looking at the answers vs words, I was able to decipher that to use for my last few answers.

That's very smart. I saw the numbers and was thinking "what's that? coordinates? ehhh idk!"

Peanutface
04-03-2023, 04:05 PM
I guess I am not so ill informed about Clraik. I am still missing three answers but I super happy with my results. When you answer online the correct answers are green. Did not know that, as I was using the page I had printed and working on that.

Cat Purrson
04-03-2023, 04:37 PM
Damn I am stumped on 2 answers for this crossword! I'm absolutely loving these challenges though!

Hall
04-03-2023, 04:40 PM
I guess I am not so ill informed about Clraik. I am still missing three answers but I super happy with my results. When you answer online the correct answers are green. Did not know that, as I was using the page I had printed and working on that.

It took me to long to figure out that the correct answers were green. And that helped SO much with the last clue I struggled with.

Peanutface
04-03-2023, 04:45 PM
Well I just submitted my almost completed Crossword Puzzle. It was such fun. I had to leave two answers out.

Bulbasaur
04-03-2023, 05:03 PM
Oh my word, that one had me looking all over the site lol
But in the end, it was just some small digging to find the answers. I will say though...one of them took me an EMBARRASSING amount of time to figure out :slothlul:
I knew the answer, but when I put it in the first time, it was wrong. But it was all because I was misspelling something LOL

Oh my, these are a ton of fun!
So far, Im loving most of these! Not a big fan of the 2nd clue, but the others have been a blast to do :korbie_blush:

LibraryFaerie
04-03-2023, 05:36 PM
another VERY FUN puzzle!!! and a clever way to get us re-reading some important posts and threads. some good throwbacks too, I forget how long I've been creeping around here

Nattiee
04-03-2023, 05:59 PM

:angel::angel:

- - - Updated - - -

1) Kinder surprise
4) Nanaimo Bars
5) Squeekers cheese

Wow, we live so close and I NOT heard of any of these snacks. I have to pop up north and explore what sounds like some yummy foods
WHATTTTTTT
We NEED to get you on these treats ASAP!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

this might be the clue that breaks me. I am big time stuck on the second word, how am I going to get through another 7 of these ๐Ÿ˜… so apparently I just had to whine about it, have a cup of coffee and come back. that was definitely a good morning brain booster!!

I had a giggle at this. Basically sums up my every morning. Despair, but then there's coffee :P

also woooof.. I lost control of the weekend and almost didn't make tonight's deadline.
There were a couple on that crossword that got me, too. 2 in particular gave me big head scritches. Detectiving is hard..

Ember
04-03-2023, 08:25 PM
I'm loving this event!

Dero
04-03-2023, 08:27 PM
another VERY FUN puzzle!!! and a clever way to get us re-reading some important posts and threads. some good throwbacks too, I forget how long I've been creeping around here

For some reason I get unmeasurable joy seeing that the Library Faerie herself loved this puzzle, hahaha โ™ฅ

Kibba
04-04-2023, 10:53 AM
I'm definitely stuck in the last one, I guess I'm not into neopets drama cuz DAMN! Tห†T

Edit:

NVM, my dumb ass found the answer after posting this LMAO!!!

THIS WAS FUN! :wink-new:
Loving this event!

Tater
04-04-2023, 07:15 PM
Im stumped on 5 answers and I feel like they shouldn't be as hard as I'm making them, lol.

rodelicious
04-04-2023, 08:07 PM
Im stumped on 5 answers and I feel like they shouldn't be as hard as I'm making them, lol.

All the answers can somehow be answered via the forums with quite a bit of digging. I struggled with the name ones in particular, but you can actually trace it back :)

Tater
04-04-2023, 10:25 PM
Oh yeah, I got the names knocked out with a little digging early on, but it took awhile and I did those first ^^; figuring out HOW to do it is what took me a bit.
I took a break from it for a little bit, but now I'm back to take a new look at it again. Fingers crossed!

Charmander
04-05-2023, 09:39 AM
Scene 6 is released.

You have until April 7th at 11:59pm NST to submit an image or screenshot of your solution

Entries for Scene 5 closes tonight at 11:59pm NST. You have until then to submit an image or screenshot of your solution.

Tater
04-05-2023, 10:12 AM
Almost had a heart attack, I've missed a lot of deadlines because of time and I thought 5 was already finished, glad to know I have a little more time!!

Polorin
04-05-2023, 10:30 AM
this one is harder than it seems. not sure if i can complete it, haha

LibraryFaerie
04-05-2023, 10:36 AM
oh man I came in so hot on this one, but now I am mega stuck on one clue and really not sure about the hidden message.. hmmmmmm

Charmander
04-05-2023, 10:43 AM
Don't give up detectives! You have lots of time to complete it :)I believe in you all to solve my murder! ๐Ÿ‘ป

Ice
04-05-2023, 11:51 AM
Great White North

maybe I'm crazy but can you please double check if there's a spelling error on clue 16's answer ๐Ÿ˜ต

Bulbasaur
04-05-2023, 12:04 PM
Great White North

maybe I'm crazy but can you please double check if there's a spelling error on clue 16's answer ๐Ÿ˜ต

Im still trying to figure out a few of the answers lol But this one has been bugging me, and Im not sure if Im just not looking correctly lol

Charmander
04-05-2023, 12:15 PM
Great White North

Thank you Ice. Apologies! I can confirm Clue 16 is spelt wrong in the puzzle and is missing a H.

Ice
04-05-2023, 12:17 PM
No prob thank you for the fast clarification!! Onward to sleuthing ๐Ÿง

Charmander
04-05-2023, 12:18 PM
No prob thank you for the fast clarification!! Onward to sleuthing ๐Ÿง

I will update the clue in the main post so others don't get stumped.

I_royalty_I
04-05-2023, 01:13 PM

I was going to ask the same thing. Glad I wasn't the only detective who got tripped up there! I'll carry on with the sleuthing :P

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

This ones got me stumped. Got two questions that I'm clueless on and despite attempting all ideas, coming up with nothing.
Got what I think are 13/17 correct phrases for the clue, but the rest of that is eluding me too.
Probably going to be the toughest clue so far I'd say!

Charmander
04-05-2023, 01:18 PM
I was going to ask the same thing. Glad I wasn't the only detective who got tripped up there! I'll carry on with the sleuthing :P

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

This ones got me stumped. Got two questions that I'm clueless on and despite attempting all ideas, coming up with nothing.
Got what I think are 13/17 correct phrases for the clue, but the rest of that is eluding me too.

The nice thing about this is the words are literally right there ๐Ÿ‘€ you just need to find them

Bulbasaur
04-05-2023, 01:22 PM

Some clues seem a bit vague and could be a wide range of answers to it, but when you figure it out its like "Oh my word! YES! That's what it meant!" lol
I knew a few right away, but some of the answers seemed to want to be answered in a different...way? If that makes sense lol

But one has me SUPER stumped. Like, the range of what it could be is gonna have me thinking on it.
I THOUGHT I knew the answer right away because of the clue, but I guess it shares the same description lol

Other than that, this one is pretty fun as well!

Ice
04-05-2023, 01:25 PM
The nice thing about this is the words are literally right there ๐Ÿ‘€ you just need to find them

oh my god I feel SO stupid :o_o: I came to the (hopefully correct???) conclusion before seeing your post but damn I wish I had this message like an hour ago ๐Ÿ˜‚

Kibba
04-05-2023, 01:25 PM
Great White North

I was about to say this!

Thanks for confirming GWN

I found all the hidden words!!

Now, that secret message tho :S
Are the words hidden in every word or are they hiding in the soup of letters?

Bulbasaur
04-05-2023, 01:27 PM
Some clues seem a bit vague and could be a wide range of answers to it, but when you figure it out its like "Oh my word! YES! That's what it meant!" lol
I knew a few right away, but some of the answers seemed to want to be answered in a different...way? If that makes sense lol

But one has me SUPER stumped. Like, the range of what it could be is gonna have me thinking on it.
I THOUGHT I knew the answer right away because of the clue, but I guess it shares the same description lol

LOL!
All it took was for me to type out what I was thinking and I got the answer right away LOL

Dont give up, guys! Take a little break, get something to drink and just have fun!

Polorin
04-05-2023, 01:28 PM
well, i'm missing 19. i thought i knew the answer, but i guess i don't. hahah, and i have no idea whatsoever.

Charmander
04-05-2023, 01:29 PM
I was about to say this!

Thanks for confirming GWN

I found all the hidden words!!

Now, that secret message tho :S
Are the words hidden in every word or are they hiding in the soup of letters?

If you haven't d9ne this style of puzzle before the hidden message will be made of up the letters that have gone un-used/uncircled .

I_royalty_I
04-05-2023, 01:53 PM

That's also the most frustrating thing LOL
I'm looking at it like.. hmm, I have some blank space "here" and "here", there's gotta be a word in this jumble of letters.

I'm waiting for that aha moment. Doing this in between work meetings and I think my brain is a little too scrambled this week. So I'll have to revisit it a little later tonight/tomorrow and hopefully get that moment of clarity :P

phantasia
04-05-2023, 02:07 PM
well, i'm missing 19. i thought i knew the answer, but i guess i don't. hahah, and i have no idea whatsoever.

I am missing 4 different ones including 19! So I think your doing well

rodelicious
04-05-2023, 02:15 PM
I'm struggling with 1 and 7. Knowing about people has never been one of my strengths, especially since I got into both Neopets and Clraik in December 2022!

DarkSkies
04-05-2023, 02:17 PM
I'm stuck on 19 lol

At first I try hard guessing answers until I reached end and saw... We needed to find them actually xD

phantasia
04-05-2023, 02:23 PM
11, 19 and 20 is the hard ones I am stuck on. I think when I get them I will be like duh

You can find 7 by just browsing on Clraik forum

I_royalty_I
04-05-2023, 02:27 PM
I was stuck on 19 for awhile as well but had that aha moment. Don't overthink it I guess is my best advice!
I was hoping that finding all the answers would make the clue answer pop out but the first half is still a mess for me lol

Polorin
04-05-2023, 02:30 PM
11, 19 and 20 is the hard ones I am stuck on. I think when I get them I will be like duh

You can find 7 by just browsing on Clraik forum

i finally found 19! and that's definitely what i felt when i got it, hahaha.

now for the hidden message... not sure where to start it...

Peanutface
04-05-2023, 02:33 PM
Thank you Ice. Apologies! I can confirm Clue 16 is spelt wrong in the puzzle and is missing a H.

I knew the spelling was incorrect, but this is such a vast undertaking that I did not mind.

- - - Updated - - -

If you haven't d9ne this style of puzzle before the hidden message will be made of up the letters that have gone un-used/uncircled .

This is a HUGE help. I have never done this before and I did not know where to begin looking for the hidden message. Thank you for that little assist

Kibba
04-05-2023, 02:43 PM
OH MY GOODNESS! I was smiling the whole time while I was finishing the secret clue!

This has been the best one so far for me :o
I'm really out here feeling like a detective!!! ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ
Great White North... You are genius!

Lyrichord
04-05-2023, 02:52 PM
Also stuck on #19. And that's with the clue basically figured out! :o_o: Time for some food.

phantasia
04-05-2023, 02:59 PM
Also stuck on #19. And that's with the clue basically figured out! :o_o: Time for some food.

19 and 20... ai with some words popping up that I guess is part of the cluw

Lyrichord
04-05-2023, 03:09 PM
19 and 20... ai with some words popping up that I guess is part of the cluw

Depending on what youโ€™re filling it out on, my tip is to color over the words you do know. Itโ€™ll help for the second part of it!
I did finally figure it out. :$

I_royalty_I
04-05-2023, 03:11 PM
Depending on what youโ€™re filling it out on, my tip is to color over the words you do know. Itโ€™ll help for the second part of it!
I did finally figure it out. :$

That's what I did too. Completely blocked out the words to the answers to clean it up a bit.
I'm still stuck on the clue. The first part seems to have entirely too many letters to make sense to me lol

rodelicious
04-05-2023, 03:20 PM
What I did find that helped me a lot was just looking for words in the puzzle and then you can match it up with the number afterwards. TBH, I actually completed #19 by searching it up, and #20 by finding the word first lol.

phantasia
04-05-2023, 03:39 PM
I will look again tommorow. For now I am giving up. Not finding 19 and 20

Just got 20 down to 19 only now. But I am tired nearing midnight here...

Peanutface
04-05-2023, 03:59 PM
I am going to ask a question and if it cannot be answered because of a hint, than please ignore.

Is EVERY unused letter in the final message???

Polorin
04-05-2023, 04:02 PM
The first part seems to have entirely too many letters to make sense to me lol

happened to me too! but if you get the pattern, it gets easier to find the beginning of the message!

and just sent my answers in! i'm glad i took some time to color the hidden message cos that made me realize one of my answers was missing a small complement, haha.

I_royalty_I
04-05-2023, 04:09 PM
I am going to ask a question and if it cannot be answered because of a hint, than please ignore.

Thatโ€™s where Iโ€™m stuck too haha

happened to me too! but if you get the pattern, it gets easier to find the beginning of the message!

and just sent my answers in! i'm glad i took some time to color the hidden message cos that made me realize one of my answers was missing a small complement, haha.

i got the pattern for the end, it was pretty simple since you could basically read through and it jumped out once the answers were blocked off. I must be missing something thatโ€™s key for the beginning. Seems like a pattern all itโ€™s own haha

Charmander
04-05-2023, 04:15 PM

No there are extras :)

chii3d
04-05-2023, 04:44 PM
*blink blink* I did the circling and finding! Lots of extra letters going good!

Peanutface
04-05-2023, 05:39 PM
I don't know how I can have the ending of the message and I am not able to see the beginning. I need my brain examined.

chii3d
04-05-2023, 05:54 PM
Sent! That was the hardest one yet I didn't know word finds could have secret clues TIL

Nyanobyte
04-05-2023, 06:11 PM
Im in the same boat ya'll! Solving the word find and the second half of the clue i was able to work out.. but the first half of the clue is really having me walk away for a little bit and come back to it later. :S
Maybe a freshened perspective will do the trick ^-^

Bulbasaur
04-05-2023, 06:17 PM
Oh! 19 was the one that I had the most trouble with as well lol
But I REALLY thought about it and had that "Oh, THATS RIGHT" moment lol

Tbh, it felt like I was overthinking it at first

Buizel
04-05-2023, 06:34 PM
Have yall ever played a game like Ace Attorney or Danganronpa while they're discussing the case facts and they say one line that makes the case/culprit click just like that? :untroubled:

This is how I feel this whole event when I finally figure a clue out and I love the feeling!! GWN and staff have done wonderful and I can't wait to see how this goes! :welcoming:

I'll send in my answers soon for this scene. :)

LibraryFaerie
04-05-2023, 08:23 PM
I am also stuck on 19! I had to walk away, Iโ€™ll try again tomorrow. I have most of the secret message figured out so I have an idea of where the word is in the puzzle, it just isnโ€™t clicking. Weโ€™ll see what tomorrows brain brings!

rodelicious
04-05-2023, 08:40 PM
Can someone give me some hints on #1 and #7. Please send help! I also have a portion of the secret message, but the beginning looks pretty weird

Polorin
04-05-2023, 08:49 PM
Can someone give me some hints on #1 and #7. Please send help! I also have a portion of the secret message, but the beginning looks pretty weird

it might be easier to try to find some words without knowing the answers. then you can check on the web/forum if that makes sense. that's what i did at least.

not sure if i can say more than that. D=

rodelicious
04-05-2023, 08:58 PM
i think you're trying too hard for #1. the answer might be much easier than you think...

for #7, that might be easier to try to find it without knowing the answer. then you can check on the web/forum if that makes sense. that's what i did at least.

not sure if i can say more than that. D=

I think I got #1. I asked my fiance and she told me right away. so embarassed haha

Charmander
04-05-2023, 09:07 PM

Please try to remember that you are a sole detective. Asking for hints for clues from other users on the forum goes against the nature of the event., as identified in the event rules.

If they are clarification question or on how a puzzle works feel free to ask myself and I can guide you in the right direction.