PDA

View Full Version : Would You Ever (Part 1)

Ben
12-27-2011, 10:20 PM
Thought this might be an interesting idea to bring to this community. It takes your morales and everyday values and incidents and merge into 1 topic.

This is how it works:
I say would you ever.......XXXXX

XXXXXX = Anything.

Answer respectfully and seriously. Just seeing how people would react to certain situations.

This is Part 1 of many to come! So please enjoy these interesting tests.

#1: Would you EVER give your life up to save a family member or really close friend? (Stepping in front of a bullet, pushing someone out of the way of a train, etc)

Kristin
12-27-2011, 10:22 PM
Yes I would. Tho, I think I'd be more hesitant if it were someone other than my husband or child.

Mike
12-27-2011, 10:28 PM
Sorry, don't know, because sometimes people say they'd do one thing to look good, and when it's a life or death decision they prefer to stay alive...

Well, not scared of dying or anything... But, in my head, it really would depend, if my friend/family mate did something really bad as in killing someone else, and cops were after them, I'd let them go... But if it was some other case that it was just a guy trying to kill someone really close, it would really depend, if it was torture I really don't know.
If it was getting shot, it's too quick, that you wont even think on what's your next step... So I don't really have an answer to this :/

Cassie
12-27-2011, 10:28 PM
Yeah, but depends on who it is xD Definitely for family, and for some friends.

Evelsaint
12-27-2011, 11:35 PM
I would do it for my family. It's one of those things I resolved to do.

However... I think if I had to choose, it would be for my sister. My parents will be able to live with themselves if I sacrificed myself for them.

IndigoSunset
12-28-2011, 07:10 AM
I'm fairly sure I would yes. I don't know if I would do it for a stranger though and I think it would be interesting to find out where exactly my instincts would draw the line for what I would actually do- ie. how well I would have to know someone to do it.

deadfolx
12-28-2011, 07:14 AM
I wouldn't for any of my friends. Everyone in this town is a back stabber, no joke. lol
But for my mom or step dad, without hesitation. Maybe my gf... maybe.

Slasher
12-28-2011, 08:51 AM
Yes I would. I couldn't live knowing I had choice to save someone really close to me without doing anything.