PDA

View Full Version : Tomo's Trivia Tablet Tanswer Tilighter (answer highlighter)

kittyray
03-14-2023, 01:16 PM
Just a little thingy that will highlight the Tomo. I decided not to go with full automation because this sort of thing is just more my style.

It will highlight the answer and also print it above.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

In cases where there are multiple possible answers to the same question, it will list them all, but still highlight the appropriate one from the given options.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I also don't have a screenshot, but if it can't find an answer, it will provide a link to the thread with all the answers. I'm not sure how often the questions get updated, but it happened once while I was working on this,so it seemed useful to have.

You can grab it here. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Many thanks to sugarbee and mothmen for helping me test this and find any wonky questions/answers!

Flordibel
03-14-2023, 01:33 PM
Amazing! I think this will actually motivate me to start answering Tomo again. I also like the touch of printing it out along with the highlighting! Thanks, kitty!

wildgoat
06-30-2023, 04:33 PM
Just installed this -- it's super helpful. Can I ask where it pulls the answers from? While doing it just now it didn't know one of the answers (and it seems to me that they've added some questions recently), so I was wondering if there was anything I could do to help keep its database up to date. ^__^

Totodile
06-30-2023, 05:20 PM
Just installed this -- it's super helpful. Can I ask where it pulls the answers from? While doing it just now it didn't know one of the answers (and it seems to me that they've added some questions recently), so I was wondering if there was anything I could do to help keep its database up to date. ^__^

I'm not using this script but I have a linked FR thread that has all the answers is actively updating any new questions that the community finds. Sure you have to search the thread manually but its quite simple/easy to follow to get the KT. If you want the link to the thread you can find it; HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Synth Salazzle
06-30-2023, 05:21 PM
Now that I know this exists it will be used daily thanks a ton

September 2023 edit: THIS SCRIPT IS SUCH A TIME SAVER HOLY CRAP

kittyray
07-01-2023, 12:09 AM

It's not based on a database or anything, just everything hard-coded in at the time of making it, which is why I included the message to check the answer thread, which is where I initially pulled the answers from. I'm pretty busy in the next week or two, but I can look into trying to keep this more consistently up to date later in the month. Please feel free to ping me because I'm forgetful and also haven't been FR as much lately!