PDA

View Full Version : Terminal Montage Pokemon Battles

Excalibur
03-07-2023, 08:23 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Which part is your favorite? Mine is Entei saying "Bah" and volcanoes around the world going HAM

DarkSkies
03-07-2023, 06:25 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Which part is your favorite? Mine is Entei saying "Bah" and volcanoes around the world going HAM

I remember seeing this before lol

I think my fav is poor Kyurem crying for its hurt foot haha

Buizel
03-07-2023, 06:56 PM
Oh, how cool to see his YT account here! :D I've been following him and his patreon for a while, his animations are great haha. He also has other Pokemon battle videos on his channel and even links to a friend of his that discusses the breakdown/outcome of said battles!

Excalibur
03-29-2023, 02:50 PM
Im sorry i didnt see these till now!! Yes these are amazing. i wish theyd make more!!

Greenscreen
05-30-2023, 04:27 AM
I love all of the battles. the sheer chaos lol!

I have had plans to make pokemon youtube animated videos for a while. who know, maybe I will soon. Sucks that I probably should say what my ideas are or post here if I do as itd dox myself but itd be amazing if I did and other naturally appreciated it in forums. thatd be amazing.

Excalibur
05-30-2023, 07:38 AM
I love all of the battles. the sheer chaos lol!

I have had plans to make pokemon youtube animated videos for a while. who know, maybe I will soon. Sucks that I probably should say what my ideas are or post here if I do as itd dox myself but itd be amazing if I did and other naturally appreciated it in forums. thatd be amazing.

i think you should plan some videos! that would be awesome! show us what you got :)