PDA

View Full Version : If we woke up...

Excalibur
02-22-2023, 04:33 PM
And we all became trainers miraculously... or not even trainers, whatever you feel you'd be in the Pokemon universe. What would your team be? Personally i like to keep legendaries out of the equation (ones that are only obtainable once)Primarily because we all cant be the "hero" in the so called life of pokemon. Just think you woke up one day and a Professor asked you to make a team of 6 and go on your own adventure.. Who you taking? B)

My Team of 6:

Typholosion: 52097

Lucario: 52098

Flygon: 52099

Swampert: 52100

Meowscarada: (DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT WAS TO FIND A NORMAL PICTURE?! 52101

Nidoking: 52102

These would be my day to day team. maybe some more dragons eventually but... if you were to catch me outside in the wild and linked eyes with me.... This is who id have.

What say you?

Hawking
02-22-2023, 04:43 PM
This is something I’ve daydreamed about since I played my first Pokémon game almost 25 years ago.

My team as of now would be:

Gengar
Vileplume
Poliwhirl
Crowbat
Houndoom
Porygon-Z

I’ve played every game over the years but the earlier generations still hold my heart obviously.

Teakwood
02-22-2023, 04:49 PM
GIVE SOME LOVE TO Vileplume!

My team would be

Blastoise
Vileplume
Umbreon
Altaria
Skuntank
Chandelure

This is my ultimate dream team!

Buizel
02-22-2023, 04:58 PM
This lone ranger doesn't need a team...I'll have but one Pokemon by my side :chargrined:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

transformers
02-22-2023, 05:03 PM
I'm way too indecisive to pick only six Pokemon for a team, but there's one that's guaranteed I'd have by my side at all times:

Hollow
02-22-2023, 05:20 PM
Pretty hard to decide! But I'd have:

Alolan Ninetales
Umbreon
Ceruledge
Lapras
Sylveon
Garchomp

:D

Pidgey
02-22-2023, 05:26 PM
In my world there would be slight color differences with all the pidgeys like pigeons in real life.

So I would have a team of 6 different pidgeys!!! And I would be a bird trainer 😂😂😂😂

Edit: Bird Keeper

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

foxe
02-22-2023, 05:32 PM
I've been struggling with this for years, but I think I've been able to narrow it down:
- Ninetales
- Miltoic
- Gardevoir
- Absol
- Frosmoth
- Houndoom

Wouldn't be winning many badges with that comp, but whatever.

Tater
02-22-2023, 05:43 PM
I'd for sure have an Eevee that I'd evolve into Glaceon or Sylveon, so that would be my starter!!
Probably have a Miltank, one of my favorites, as well as a Slowpoke/Slowbro, who I'd love to be shiny.
I love Bulbasaur, so I could see having him on my team. It's super hard to narrow down!

I think my final team would be:

1. Glaceon/Sylveon
2. Miltank
3. Slowbro
4. Venusaur
5. Salazzle
6. Ampharos

I would love to do contests more than battles, or a pokemon breeder/farmer!

Houndoom
02-22-2023, 06:04 PM
oh my goshhhhhhhh I think about this too much and seriously considered getting a tattoo sleeve of pokemon that would make up my team c: But right now my top 6 are:

1. HOUNDOOM (duh)
2. Tyrantiar
3. Arcanine
4. Umbreon (or Espeon, really either way)
5. Alolan Marowak
6. Greedent

I'd also probably be really tempted to go into just fire pokemon or just dark pokemon as a specialty too c:

Kon
02-22-2023, 06:34 PM
Oh man! I love this idea, I've been thinking about this on and off over the years.
Personally for me my team would look a little something like this:

1. Alolan Exeggutor
2. Palafin
3. Greninja
4. Gyrados
5. Gengar
6. Dragonite

Growing up I've always loved Dragonite, Gengar, and Gyrados so I HAVE to have them on my team.
Greninja has to also be on the list as I've fell in love when Gen 6 came around.
I have yet to play Pokemon SV, but I definitely need to have Palafin on my team! Additionally I would have Alolan Exeggutor to round off my team.

Alister
02-22-2023, 06:52 PM
you know this is an impossible question, right? xD

1. Charizard
2. Mimikyu
3. Absol
4. Dusk Lycanroc
5. Vaporeon
6. Zebstrika

If I could have one of them be shiny, it'd be Charizard and their name would be Charcoal. Honorable mentions to Noivern, Pumpkaboo, Sneasel, and Decidueye.

Mothman
02-22-2023, 06:59 PM
AH YEAH ALRIGHT!!

1. Houndoom (my all time fave)
2. Sylveon (cute as heck and tied for all time fave)
3. Hisuian Growlithe or Arcanine (PUPPY!!!!!!)
4. Obstagoon (obsession with Piers)
5. Noivern (bat dragon?? Are you joking?)
6. Meganium (my first starter ;;)

Dasvidaniya
02-22-2023, 07:53 PM
A[Only registered and activated users can see links] yeaaa, dream team time!

1. Dragonite (all time fave!)
2. Decidueye (fave starter)
3. Gyarados (badass surf dragon)
4. Pikachu (lemme be a basic bitch ok, I love danger mouse)
5. Arcanine (best mount!)
6. Gardevoir (for the *aesthetic*)

Though if I was going to be a specialized trainer, would definitely be a Dragon Tamer with an all dragon team!

Excalibur
02-22-2023, 08:56 PM
Holy wow! Loved all of your responses. I feel like you all would be formidable in that world. Think of it this way: EXP wouldnt work the same. Most likely our pokemon would be able to know more than 4 moves. Gosh it would be such a dream :o_o:

Dasvidaniya
02-22-2023, 09:21 PM
They better know more than 4 moves. Ash's Pikachu in the anime knows like 20 :P

Alcremie
02-22-2023, 09:33 PM
hmmm

1. Milotic
2. Garchomp
3. Blaziken
4. Sylveon
5. Gardevoir
6. Vikavolt

These are the 'mons I've used the most over most generations. They are my go-to must haves pretty much lol

Kon
02-22-2023, 11:23 PM
This needs to happen NOW!
Just imagine an "mmo" type game where we could all have our respective pokemon teams and just adventure together.
Seeing everyone post their team brings me so much joy and a huge need for this to somehow become a reality (a game reality of course).

Dasvidaniya
02-22-2023, 11:48 PM
Just imagine an "mmo" type game where we could all have our respective pokemon teams and just adventure together.
Seeing everyone post their team brings me so much joy and a huge need for this to somehow become a reality (a game reality of course).

I mean this does exist... I think xD PokeMMO is a thing!

Excalibur
02-23-2023, 08:09 AM

tbh if gamefreak decides to leave, that brings so many options to the table for pokemon to be made by a higher tier (by higher tier i mean a company capable of doing a huge mmo) and it being on pc or other consoles would be amazing....