PDA

View Full Version : I disappeared for a few weeks

Narkotiq
02-14-2023, 07:41 PM
Hey everyone. I just wanted to post a little something to let everyone know where I've been the last few weeks and why I haven't been answering any messages or fulfilling any sales.

I just got home from a really difficult trip.
We received a call a few weeks ago about my mother-in-law being rushed to the hospital after a having a stroke, we left everything behind that morning and travelled 9hrs to be with her and to take care of her. We spent 8 days with her in the hospital and sadly she didn't pull through. We had a lovely service for her last night and headed back home this morning.

It's been a really emotional time for my family and I but I'm finally back home and will be getting back into the swing of things soon (answering messages, posting, doing giveaways, running sales, etc.)

Sorry to anyone who may have felt that I was ignoring them or anything like that and thank you for understanding.

PS
Coming back today and seeing that I had some SecKret Admirer posts really made my day. Thank you to whoever you all are!

Charmander
02-14-2023, 08:28 PM
Sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and your family. Glad that after such a life event clraik could put a smile on your face.

Cinnamoroll
02-14-2023, 08:31 PM
Iā€™m sorry to hear about your loss. We are always here for you šŸ–¤

goodnightmoon
02-14-2023, 09:00 PM
I'm so sorry about your loss <3 how devastating. I hope you guys get the mental rest you need.

Ariealle
02-14-2023, 09:44 PM
my condolences to you and your family, Narkotiq. that's a very intense time.. please let us know if you ever need anything. <3 may good healing and rest follow suit.

Arabella
02-14-2023, 09:56 PM
I am so sorry for your loss! Please take all the time you need <3

DarkSkies
02-15-2023, 12:22 AM
I'm really sorry for your loss, if you need time for yourself don't doubt to take whatever you need it's also important to take care of oneself. I hope things will eventually come easier, you have a home here waiting for you šŸ’™

Excalibur
02-15-2023, 08:41 AM
so sorry for your loss! im sure everyones just glad to hear from you. I dont think you know me, but im so happy to see you doing okay!