PDA

View Full Version : 3-6 AM Wake Up Sessions

Excalibur
02-09-2023, 08:34 AM
Y'll remember waking up in the middle of the night to this?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I had a GF at the time where we'd talk on the phone after like 8pm and we'd for whatever reason like to fall asleep on the phone together. Woke up to this as she was snoring into the mic. LOL good times... *CORE MEMORY UNLOCKED*

Synth Salazzle
02-09-2023, 09:55 AM
It reminds me of the time in I think... 2003? I was only like 10 or 11 I decided to pull an all nighter for the first time, I watched adult swim ALL night and got my first taste of anime that wasn't pokemon or digimon and my life was changed forever. Aqua teen hunger force for the first time too. Oh that is nostalgia

Juna
02-09-2023, 02:54 PM
These endings changed me, LOL. That one, Every Heart and Come are my absolute favorites. It's such a core memory for me they will always be at my number one endings of all time forever.
It's because of the endings I will always love Inuyasha even though its not as good as I thought it was when I was a kid :O

DarkSkies
02-09-2023, 03:22 PM
Holy shit YES! I remember following religiously InuYasha and other animes and I was very mad with the schedule changeee!! :o_o:

Ahh man didn't I miss Samurai X last season because I fell asleep :sorrow:

Still this really brings me good memories :tiger: (I wasn't one of those people who scribbled down opening/ending lyrics, not at all :rolleyes:)

GreyFaerie
02-09-2023, 03:33 PM
I still love both the openings and the endings of InuYasha! I listened to them all my life in their Spanish version, and a long time later in the original version.
Now I want to hear them all againā™„

Patamon
02-09-2023, 03:39 PM
The InuYasha opening and ending are actually such important memories for me because it made me aware of what anime was and sprouted my interest in art :D
Also, child me would stay up to watch it after being woken up, not knowing what was even going on lmao

Buizel
02-09-2023, 08:23 PM
The whiplash from the nostalgia :beguiled:

Though, the theme and ending songs from Inuyasha are still some of the best songs from animes I've watched. :)

Cinnamoroll
02-09-2023, 08:51 PM
Y'll remember waking up in the middle of the night to this?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I had a GF at the time where we'd talk on the phone after like 8pm and we'd for whatever reason like to fall asleep on the phone together. Woke up to this as she was snoring into the mic. LOL good times... *CORE MEMORY UNLOCKED*

Yes. I used to have to tape (yes, on a VHS tape) this show because it played on 1AM on YTV (a local kids TV network) and then I watched it the next day. I had super strict parents so I wasn't allowed to stay up late haha.