View Full Version : I thought it was but a dream

dumbbitch
02-01-2023, 02:16 PM
YOU GUYS

IT HAPPENED

I GOT A RYUGOTCHI
I LITERALLY THOUGHT I DREAMT IT

NOW WHAT

I can take care of it and whatnot, but what’s this about trading them/ backgrounds?? I don’t understand things yet

Cinnamoroll
02-01-2023, 03:00 PM
YOU GUYS

IT HAPPENED

I GOT A RYUGOTCHI

NOW WHAT

I can take care of it and whatnot, but what’s this about trading them/ backgrounds?? I don’t understand things yet

Backgrounds/scenes and paints are unlocked typically via Ryu evolutions or with somewhat RNG luck of interacting.

There is a dedicated trading thread for Ryus you can post in if you’re looking for a specific scene or Ryu evolution.

dumbbitch
02-01-2023, 05:17 PM
Okay!! Thank you! I wouldn’t even know what I’d be looking for yet ;)

chii3d
02-01-2023, 05:39 PM
Most backgrounds and paints you get by just interacting with your ryu! Congrats on the unlock. :)

Buizel
02-01-2023, 06:03 PM
Hey congrats! :welcoming: You'll unlock tons of backgrounds and paints sweeping through the ryu list and taking care of them. :) You'll also unlock the ability to have a buddy ryu visit as well once you've taken care of enough of them.

chii3d
02-01-2023, 06:17 PM
Hey congrats! :welcoming: You'll unlock tons of backgrounds and paints sweeping through the ryu list and taking care of them. :) You'll also unlock the ability to have a buddy ryu visit as well once you've taken care of enough of them.

Lies! I'm still waiting for mine xDDD

dumbbitch
02-02-2023, 01:10 AM

Ooooh okay!! I better try to babysit some!!

- - - Updated - - -

Lies! I'm still waiting for mine xDDD

Oh nooooo!! How long have you waited? :o

Ariealle
02-02-2023, 10:14 AM
Congrats on becoming a parent!! may many unlockables be in your future. :D

Excalibur
02-02-2023, 10:22 AM
YOU GUYS

IT HAPPENED

I GOT A RYUGOTCHI

NOW WHAT

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Eventually i want one. too busy atm to figure it out. looks so cool on your UB!!

chii3d
02-02-2023, 01:02 PM
Ooooh okay!! I better try to babysit some!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh nooooo!! How long have you waited? :o

It’s probably been 6-7 months. Whenever mine evolves I think the start rating isn’t high enough. Gotta remember to feed more ryus!

Nattiee
02-03-2023, 12:58 AM
Congrats on becoming a Ryu parent! The scenes are super fun to unlock. A couple years ago we had a scene design challenge where users submitted their own scene design with unlocking mechanism. It was so cool to see everyone's creativity and they all became unlockable.. except the unlocking methods may have changed.

Cat Purrson
02-03-2023, 01:08 AM
Congrats on becoming a Ryu parent! I'll try my best to keep an eye on the little guy and help care for him!

kalashni
02-06-2023, 05:30 AM
congratulations !! dreams do come true :DD

DarkSkies
02-06-2023, 07:00 PM
congratulations !! dreams do come true :DD

Congrats on your new Ryu! With patience you'll get paints and new scenes, and you'll see it evolve if you take care :tiger:

chii3d how many third evolutions did you have?

dumbbitch
02-06-2023, 08:11 PM
Thank you everyone!! And thank you to everyone that took care of him while I was offline for a few days :love_heart:

chii3d
02-06-2023, 09:32 PM
Congrats on your new Ryu! With patience you'll get paints and new scenes, and you'll see it evolve if you take care :tiger:

chii3d how many third evolutions did you have?

Hmmmm, Good question! I had the flower line first, then the whole fish line, and last was the whole bunny line. So that's three total. I've got the lizard now maybe it will be my lucky set :quighype: Any luck for you? We're supposed to be visiting each other!

DarkSkies
02-07-2023, 01:13 AM
Hmmmm, Good question! I had the flower line first, then the whole fish line, and last was the whole bunny line. So that's three total. I've got the lizard now maybe it will be my lucky set :quighype: Any luck for you? We're supposed to be visiting each other!

I know! I think you're pretty close Chii, maybe after the lizard line and some Ryu stats in the middle of that then you can unlock it :tiger:

I'll be cheering you up!