PDA

View Full Version : clraik's Cupids [SecKret Admirers 2023]

Cupid
01-31-2023, 06:13 PM
clraik's Cupids [SecKret Admirers 2023]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

secKret Admirers

Hello all, Cupid here! Do you remember me? I had so much fun last year, I just had to come back and say hello to my favourite community! I don’t think I’ve ever felt so much love and positive energy from anywhere else and I haven’t ever met hosts as beautiful and caring as cK. In fact, I love it so much I think I’ll be staying a while!

Looks like there are a bunch of new faces here, or maybe some faces I haven’t had the pleasure of smooching last year ;) I can’t wait to get to know you all! Oof, I’m getting all full of the warm and fuzzies just thinking about it… But I can’t just come around empty handed, now can I?

I’m cooking up something delicious for you all! I’ve created special message delivery where you can send all sorts of encouragement, displays of affection or admiration, or just some positive vibes to anyone in the community – even ones you don’t get to chat with often! Wanna hear the best part? Since I, Cupid, am THE best wingman in the history of ever, am here to support you. Which means you don’t need to worry about being shy because all the messages you send will be anonymous!

If you want to chat about love potions, need archery lesson or some dating advice, I’ve got some tricks up my sleeve you’re bound to love. But since I’ll be busy getting everything ready and sending your messages, I’ve asked for some help. We’ll call them… Cupid’s Lil' Cuties. If you need any help with my SecKret Admirer’s message delivery service (and don’t worry, Yelp has rated me higher than your local Post Office), Cinnamoroll, Great White North, kittyray & Nattiee will help answer your burning questions.

I only have 1 rule – please be mindful of your messages!

Here's the fine print on how it works:

If you know somebody off-site, be sure your compliments don’t include personal information that could be connected to real life or Neopets identities.
Tone and context cannot always be conveyed through text, even if you mean well, if the message is questionable, it might not be posted.
While the messages will be anonymous, we will have a way of checking the posters of anything particularly egregious. Anonymity is a privilege – don't abuse it.
The messages will be public, so don't write anything you don't want the world to know even if your name isn't attached!

Click here to go to the message delivery thread! ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Hollow
01-31-2023, 06:24 PM
Oh my god, it's back! :D Thank you so much for bringing back this event! I can't wait to spread the love <3

Cat Purrson
01-31-2023, 06:57 PM
SO SO SO happy this is back this was SO much fun last year!!!! Cannot wait to send cute messages to you all!!!

honeycomb
01-31-2023, 07:01 PM
SO excited to see this back!

Bulbasaur
01-31-2023, 07:13 PM
Oh my! Oh my!
I want to share so much with so many people! I'm so excited!

This is so cute!

Zenitsu
01-31-2023, 07:43 PM
YAY!!! HOW EXCITING!!! :o_o: ALSO, WHOEVER DESIGNED AND DREW THESE SUPER CUTE THEMED CUPIDS IS A GOD! Adorable!! 🐤🌻💛 I love this!

Ariealle
01-31-2023, 07:48 PM
Yay Cupid!! had so much fun with it last year. :) ready to go again!!

Cupid
01-31-2023, 07:53 PM
Let's not forget to thank Bat for helping me expand my treasure chest of goodies! :rolleyes:

chii3d
01-31-2023, 08:23 PM
Ahh! This is back! So cute, I'll send some messages tonight! :quighype:

Totodile
01-31-2023, 08:35 PM
I'm confused. This is my first time doing this event so please excuse me being dumb lol

Do we write out note on the thread in the first post?

Bulbasaur
01-31-2023, 08:40 PM
I'm confused. This is my first time doing this event so please excuse me being dumb lol

This is my first time doing this as well, and I was a bit confused too.
I had to send a DM to ask lol I feel that I understand it, but I want to make sure

Flordibel
01-31-2023, 08:46 PM

The thread we're in right now is just the announcement post for the event!

Charmander
01-31-2023, 08:47 PM
Bulbasaur and Godzillaall you need to do is type message to a user In that thread. Just make sure to tag them.

So for example:
Bulbasaur you make my heart bloom like bulbasaur's flower. Thanks for being you!

Bulbasaur
01-31-2023, 08:52 PM
Thank you both!
Thats what I figured, but I didnt want to mess anything up ):

Are we able to send a good amount at one time, or should we wait between messages? I dont want to spam, I just want to share with a lot of people lol
Im just so excited! I LOVE THIS AND WANT TO GIVE ALL KINDS OF LOVE AND SUPPORT!

Totodile
01-31-2023, 08:52 PM
Flordibel & Great White North

Oh okay - thank you! I just don't somehow want to mess up!

Flordibel
01-31-2023, 08:55 PM
Thank you both!
Are we able to send a good amount at one time, or should we wait between messages? I dont want to spam, I just want to share with a lot of people lol

You can send as many as you'd like! Cupid's moderation queue is moving as fast as it can. 😤

Charmander
01-31-2023, 08:58 PM
Thank you both!
Thats what I figured, but I didnt want to mess anything up ):

It's in the spam section so spam away with your love!

Dita
01-31-2023, 09:28 PM
Yay! I am writing so many messages :$
I am so excited to participate in this one!

DarkSkies
01-31-2023, 09:48 PM
OMG no way I had no idea this was happening until I was mentioned. Thanks a lot, that was a cute way to discover the event 💜

Now it's my chance to express me without feeling shy :o_o:

Dita
01-31-2023, 09:55 PM
OMG no way I had no idea this was happening until I was mentioned. Thanks a lot, that was a cute way to discover the event 💜

That's exactly how I found out about it too 🥺 Made me feel so very happy! I'm glad we all get to spread so much love and positivity to the members because you all are amazing!

Meercat
01-31-2023, 09:59 PM
omg cutest userbars ever!
happy to see you Cupid ^^

chii3d
01-31-2023, 10:01 PM

They're all so cute! :) I'm loving reading through this

Charmander
01-31-2023, 10:03 PM
Loving the love here already!

Dita
01-31-2023, 10:13 PM
I have so many user I need to send messages to I'm sorry in advance mods for all the messages you will have to approve from me :o_o:
I love reading through all these messages already it really warms my heart 🥰

Edit: YAY 1000 POST LETS GO VENASAUR I CHOOSE YOU :D

Orbit
01-31-2023, 10:39 PM
Omg are the fuzzy vibes back!? I’m so excited!! This always makes me so happy!

Zenitsu
01-31-2023, 10:46 PM
Logging into clraik be like :S :

Seeing all your new notifications :$ :triumphant: 💖💖 :

Totodile
01-31-2023, 10:50 PM
Thank you to anyone who sends me a message - I prob won't expect much since I've not been here too long but to any I get I love you all :)

chii3d
01-31-2023, 10:53 PM

You are very loved here! :quighype:

Crowley
01-31-2023, 11:05 PM
omg this was so much fun last year, i have so many messages to send to people i love here ;_;

Dita
01-31-2023, 11:19 PM

You deserve each and every one of them! :korbie_blush:
You are treasured here at cK and bring so many smiles to everyone Zen :D

zebracrossing
01-31-2023, 11:58 PM
omg i joined ck at the RIGHT TIME i love cute lil notes for friends

Shinx
02-01-2023, 01:50 AM
This is amazing! Thanks for doing this again I saw the posts from the last one and it's adorable!

TsUNaMy WaVe
02-01-2023, 01:58 AM
It's back! Yay!
Thank you for everyone who made it happen! <3

Kibba
02-01-2023, 02:02 AM
OMG! :o_o:

This is the cutest event of the year!

Thanks!

Buizel
02-01-2023, 02:26 AM
YAYYYY!!! :o_o: So glad to see this event back! :$ Can't wait to send lovely messages :love_heart:

Sneasel
02-01-2023, 02:32 AM
First time for me =D
This is so exciting and it looks so much fun, too!

Lyrichord
02-01-2023, 03:49 AM
YAAY!! :o_o: So happy to have this event back! Thank you so much Nattie, Kitty, GWN, and Cinna for running it this year!! :love_heart:

Stardew
02-01-2023, 10:54 AM
Oh I'm so glad Cupid is back! I loved this last year. This will be the first Valentine's Day in quite a few years that I'll be single so it's a little weird for me, but I am determined to make the most of it!

I am a little shy to begin with so I am always a bit hesitant about reaching out to people (although I have made some lovely friends here ♥) so this is a perfect way to shower people with affection without having my name attached to it :P

But I don't mind this being attached to my name:
I love you guys so much and you all deserve the world. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day dearest cKers!

Zenitsu
02-01-2023, 11:42 AM
This is you Flordibel :$ & all of our other appreciative approvers! <3

Nyanobyte
02-01-2023, 11:51 AM
YESSSS!! I am SO PUMPED to see this back!
I'm sitting here with my morning coffee reading all the sweetness shared so far and its making my day so bright.
Legit you are all the best people, thank you so much staff for bringing this back another year!
:love_heart:

birdies
02-01-2023, 01:26 PM
Aaaaah so glad to see this back! Truly the cutest part of the year (and the team running it ain't bad too). Thank you for another adorable event.

Teakwood
02-01-2023, 02:40 PM
Awww yay! I'm excited to be able to participate in this one!! Thank you guys for bringing it back :)

j03
02-01-2023, 07:29 PM
Glad to see everyone buzzing over this again! Definitely feeling the love in the air already this month. :sorrow:

There was a bunch of messages submitted today and yesterday left in the backlog that have been processed... all is good now.

Nattiee
02-01-2023, 07:51 PM
weeeeeyooo
loving all the love holy cow
so grateful for this community and it's radiating positivity

Dita
02-01-2023, 08:11 PM
Glad to see everyone buzzing over this again! Definitely feeling the love in the air already this month. :sorrow:

There was a bunch of messages submitted today and yesterday left in the backlog that have been processed... all is good now.

If a message isn't accepted will we get a reason why :c I noticed messages I sent yesterday never got added so I wondered if I said something wrong somehow. I just want my friends to see my love for them 🥺💖
Thank you for getting this event up and running again I feel like I need to make up for missing last year so I'm really excited!

Bulbasaur
02-01-2023, 09:16 PM
If a message isn't accepted will we get a reason why :c I noticed messages I sent yesterday never got added so I wondered if I said something wrong somehow. I just want my friends to see my love for them 🥺💖
Thank you for getting this event up and running again I feel like I need to make up for missing last year so I'm really excited!

This happened to me as well. I sent some on the first day and noticed that they didnt show up ):
I even looked through the thread and didnt find them. I ended up redoing it and seen the new ones though!

j03
02-01-2023, 09:29 PM

This happened to me as well. I sent some on the first day and noticed that they didnt show up ):
I even looked through the thread and didnt find them. I ended up redoing it and seen the new ones though!

Your posts were likely in the batch that didn't get processed I was referring to. :) They would appear at the time you made the post as well, so you'll have to dig back in the thread to see them.

Dita
02-01-2023, 09:51 PM
Your posts were likely in the batch that didn't get processed I was referring to. :) They would appear at the time you made the post as well, so you'll have to dig back in the thread to see them.

Oh! Thank you I didn't realize they posted at the time we posted and not when they were accepted :D I appreciate the heads up because I found them lol Silly Dita!

phantasia
02-02-2023, 03:30 AM
I am loving this event so much.
Receiving a message made me feel so warm and fuzzy and just made me want to sent a lot of people messages

Ariealle
02-02-2023, 10:24 AM
Stopping by to say thank you for the messages to whoever sent one this way. I'm forever grateful for the love and thoughts that were shared.

have been trying not to cry lol. am very thankful.

Kibba
02-02-2023, 10:35 AM
It feels so good to read messages from people you interact with online in a community you love

Makes my heart warm to see that people kinda know my heart without knowing me irl :sorrow:

Aero
02-02-2023, 11:40 AM
Happy to see this back! I've got some messages I want to send out for sure!

Cat Purrson
02-02-2023, 12:23 PM
Thank you to all who sent me a message y'all making me cry I love you all

Shinx
02-02-2023, 11:05 PM
I love this so much! Is there quite a delay in seeing the messages on the other board? I know you must be flooded with them! I sent mine two days ago I think ^_^

Flordibel
02-02-2023, 11:09 PM
Your message won't show up right away, so please be patient while I handle other deliveries and I'll get to yours as soon as I can!

All posts on Cupid's delivery thread go into moderation at first so we can double-check that the tags are correct and there's no identifying information. I've just checked the logs and we don't have any existing posts in the queue for that thread, so your message should be there! They appear in chronological order, so it would be several pages back if you sent it on the first day. We're around 500 messages in.

Shinx
02-02-2023, 11:13 PM
All posts on Cupid's delivery thread go into moderation at first so we can double-check that the tags are correct and there's no identifying information. I've just checked the logs and we don't have any existing posts in the queue for that thread, so your message should be there! They appear in chronological order, so it would be several pages back if you sent it on the first day. We're around 500 messages in.

Thanks for the info! I checked the page and searched my ones but nothing came up for any of them but no stress you guys have a huge job going and appreciate all you are doing!

RicoBandito
02-03-2023, 12:36 AM
Thank you for all the kind messages! I had to put the picture someone put in one for me in my signature :) it is so much fun sending these messages too!

Bulbasaur
02-03-2023, 02:59 PM
I honestly love this so much
Being able to send some wonderful messages to the people you care about and seeing a few from people who took time to send us a wonderful note!
I love it and it always gets me so excited when I see one :korbie_blush:

I hope that I can keep more in touch with so many of you!

Dita
02-03-2023, 04:10 PM
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to send me such thoughtful and cute messages! :korbie_blush:
It really makes me so happy reading all the messages and knowing people are thinking about me. I still have more to send out myself but I just really needed to say a huge thank you to you all because it really has made my day brighter :$

Nattiee
02-03-2023, 04:17 PM
It makes me so happy to see the amount of love and positivity this community has for each other.
clraik really does have the best company.

Dita
02-03-2023, 04:33 PM
It makes me so happy to see the amount of love and positivity this community has for each other.
clraik really does have the best company.

I agree so much Nattiee! Like I would fight anyone who says anything bad about cK 😤 This place is so wholesome and great with so many amazing members and just such a strong sense of family and unity you won't find anywhere else! Every member brings their own unique quality to this place and I love that we can all come together and call this place home. I don't know where I would be without these amazing people so thank you j03, Bat, and the rest of the wonderful mods who help keep this place running you guys are the best! :korbie_blush:

GreyFaerie
02-03-2023, 05:07 PM
aaaaa it's finally here
I'm reading all the messages in the thread and it's all so cute and with so much love sasdasdsfsddf this is my new favorite event.
I always felt welcome here but this makes cK that little bit more special. We really are a wonderful community :sorrow:

Cupid
02-04-2023, 01:28 AM
Hello my lovely friends! I am so overwhelmed by the love being shared in this community! It makes my little heart go pitter patter, my wings flutter and my cheeks blush! In only just 3 days myself, and my lil' cupids are buzzing around delivering your messages of admiration and kindness! I can't wait to see what is yet to come!

Just a friendly reminder to you my little lovelies. I am receiving a few DMs with your kind words for your fellow cKers. Which are so lovely! However, the best way to get those messages out to their intended recipients is to post them on the Message Delivery Thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

I can't wait to deliver more of your heartfelt messages!

xoxoxo

Cupid

Cupid
02-05-2023, 01:22 AM
Want to spread some more love this month without needing a lil' Cupid Courier?!

Some of our users already have this lovely little userbar from last year, and yes; more will be released this year! If you click on this cute little bar you can send a nice little message that will show up on the userbar for your valentine recipient. Just so you know...these ones are not anonymous.

Much love!

Cupid

ZeroTwo
02-05-2023, 03:29 AM
I guess I can't know who send me a message through cupid, right? :(

phantasia
02-05-2023, 05:23 AM
I wish we could know to say thank you but having it not show is also very mysteriuos.

Charmander
02-05-2023, 10:17 AM
I guess I can't know who send me a message through cupid, right? :(

Nope it's all anonymous:)

phantasia
02-06-2023, 11:35 AM
THank you so much cupid for making my day with the message on my profile.

rina
02-07-2023, 12:27 PM
such a sweet event! tysm ck team for putting this together

Bulbasaur
02-07-2023, 03:54 PM
Everyone is so sweet and wonderful!
Oh my word, Im so happy for this event!

Hell, I've also been able to break out of my shell a bit and reach out to people who I've always admired!
Making new friends is always such a wonderful feeling :korbie_blush:

Kibba
02-08-2023, 11:17 AM
Cupid This is for you ♥
I really appreciate you and how effort you put into delivering every little (Or big) messages to everyone in the cK community

Sending you lots of love and hope you are doing exceptional today and every day :cupcake:

Rhaenyra
02-09-2023, 01:54 PM
I just want to say thank you to everyone who send me one! I sent a bunch out myself! :)

Houndoom
02-09-2023, 02:41 PM
I've loved this event so much! Thank you everyone who left me a message, and for all the love my art's been getting too ;-; I super appreciate it!

Patamon
02-09-2023, 03:32 PM
I just wanted to thank the person that left a cute message for me! <3 I really was not expecting it since I'm quite shy and have not talked a lot or made friends yet, but it was really encouraging to see that someone cared enough to leave a little cupid message especially for me ;0;

Saturnine
02-09-2023, 04:03 PM
this is yet another things that makes clraik so special
thanks to everyone and also who messaged me <3

Excalibur
02-09-2023, 04:17 PM
Thanks so much Cupid <3 im so happy to reconnect and be apart of this.

chii3d
02-09-2023, 08:07 PM
I can't believe I got so many sweet messages T_T When this started I expect to get just one or two if I was lucky.

I love it here thank you all for bein' great!!! :korbie_blush:

Shinx
02-09-2023, 09:29 PM
I can't believe I got so many sweet messages T_T When this started I expect to get just one or two if I was lucky.

I love it here thank you all for bein' great!!! :korbie_blush:

Dude same here, I didn't think I was going to get any. I love everyone here <3

Cupid
02-10-2023, 12:39 AM
Helloooooo my lovelies! I am just over the moon to see all of the love being spread around clraik! My heart is so full from all of this positivity and love .....I....could....just.....EXPLODE!

Oh and I am just adoring all of those lovely new userbars and themes you are all unlocking. How sweet of the community to get some love back for spreading some love and admiration!

Valentine's Day is fast approaching. Keep on sharing that love on my message delivery board for myself and my lil's cutie cupid helpers to deliver as well as on those fresh looking UBs to they can be kept and cherished year round!

Farewell for now my lovelies!

xoxoxo

Cupid

doraemon
02-10-2023, 01:27 AM
I was high-key thrilled to see the little Cupid note on my profile, ngl. This event is cute. Was able to send out some love to people I feel shy reaching out to.

TsUNaMy WaVe
02-10-2023, 05:34 AM
Omg the cupid note on my profile was so sweet and nice to see first thing as I logged in!
And also wanted to thank anyone who left a message for me through cupid. It really made me feel better each and every time ♥

Mothman
02-10-2023, 08:50 PM
the cupid message really made me smile <3 YES I'LL BE YOUR VALENTINE CUPIE <3333333

and thank you very much to everyone that sent messages for me - i appreciate it more than you will ever know!! <3

howdy
02-10-2023, 10:47 PM
omg i went to leave a message on Cupid's valentines bar but Meercat's message "you shoot, but I score ;)" was too perfect I couldn't write over it <3

Meercat
02-11-2023, 11:35 AM
omg i went to leave a message on Cupid's valentines bar but Meercat's message "you shoot, but I score ;)" was too perfect I couldn't write over it <3

PUNS <3

Opal
02-11-2023, 12:07 PM
I just wanted to say thank you for all the messages I've gotten on the Cupid board. Being new here, I didn't expect anything at all but you guys have really came through. :korbie_blush:

chii3d
02-11-2023, 06:40 PM
Just thinking about how much better the community is here than on the actual neopets.com makes my heart happy. Love ya'll <3

Hollow
02-11-2023, 06:44 PM
Passing by to also say thank you to all the lovely messages I've received through Cupid <3

GreyFaerie
02-12-2023, 02:11 PM
I always receive so much love in this community that sometimes I wonder what I did right to deserve it.
Hope somehow I can return even a little of all this love<3 thank you

Cupid
02-13-2023, 01:53 PM
Rumour has it that my favourite day of the whole year is just around the corner… ;)

It’s not too late to spread some love 💕

Patamon
02-13-2023, 02:12 PM
Oh my goodness I just noticed the cute lil cupid message on my profile!! Seriously made me smile~ Thank you Cupid :korbie_blush:

Cupid
02-14-2023, 08:11 AM
IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!!
The best time of year!!!

DarkSkies
02-14-2023, 10:23 AM
Happy Merry Valentine everyone! Let's spread dat luv! :korbie_blush:

Nattiee
02-14-2023, 10:25 AM
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! I hope you have a great day filled with love (and chocolate)!!

Teakwood
02-14-2023, 10:26 AM
Happy Valentines Day <3

Ariealle
02-14-2023, 10:32 AM

Happy Valentine's!!

some beautiful flowers for everyone! love being able to celebrate love! and with many incredible people.

RicoBandito
02-14-2023, 11:50 AM
Happy Valentine’s Day my ck family!
:love_heart: I hope today you feel loved!
:love_heart: And if you’re not a fan of Valentine’s Day, that’s ok, I hope you have a great day anyways! Just remember, It’s half price chocolate day tomorrow! :o_o: :love_heart:

DarkSkies
02-14-2023, 12:29 PM
Happy Valentine’s Day my ck family!
:love_heart: I hope today you feel loved!
:love_heart: And if you’re not a fan of Valentine’s Day, that’s ok, I hope you have a great day anyways! Just remember, It’s half price chocolate day tomorrow! :o_o: :love_heart:

Wait... that day exists??? :o_o:

chii3d
02-14-2023, 10:07 PM
Happy Valentines Day, everyone! Thank you to everyone who sent me love here and Cupid for giving everyone the warm fuzzies.

Hope you all had a great day or at least not a bad day! :)

Lyrichord
02-14-2023, 10:08 PM
Happy Valentines Day CK! :love_heart:

Kibba
02-14-2023, 11:28 PM
I wasn't expecting so many messages from all of you in this community!

Thank you all for the beautiful messages and wishes :) I love ya'll

This is how I feel:

Happy Valentines Day and Happy life to you all! :korbie_blush:

Patamon
02-14-2023, 11:48 PM
Happy Valentine's Day, cK! This has been the most fun I've had on here. I appreciate everyone who left a message for me and Cupid for working hard to spread extra love!

Kon
02-15-2023, 01:23 AM

How I felt after receiving all of the wonderful messages from everyone!
Thank you all so much! I really appreciate everyone here! ;-;

Ariealle
02-15-2023, 02:11 AM
I have to say before I go to bed, thank you again for the love filled messages. they all sit very close to my heart, very, very much.

I do also have to reply to a couple..

to the Mario Party admirer - yes. we're having a rematch. say when!!

to anyone who wants to bug me - PLEASE! bug away. message me A-NY. TIME. i'll reply as soon and as often as I can (life = extra long days these past few months). I'd love to hear from you(s) though, about anything!!! I'm here. :)

Thank you Cupid and lil' cuties and everyone in the back for holding the event! :love_heart:

TsUNaMy WaVe
02-15-2023, 06:38 AM
I want to thank everyone on the clraik staff for arranging and hosting such a fun event this year as well! I enjoyed it a lot.

Also thanks to anyone who left a message for me, either through cupid or my profile! I can't express how much it warmed my heart and made me happy :$

DarkSkies
02-15-2023, 09:51 AM
This is a blast event, thank you so much to everyone who took a bit of their time to write me something I truly appreciate it and it really put a smile on me 💜

It's so touching to see the community engaging and so willing to include everyone, this is the perfect time to express our feelings without feeling weird about it :tiger:

Teakwood
02-15-2023, 09:59 AM
I have to say before I go to bed, thank you again for the love filled messages. they all sit very close to my heart, very, very much.

I do also have to reply to a couple..

to the Mario Party admirer - yes. we're having a rematch. say when!!

to anyone who wants to bug me - PLEASE! bug away. message me A-NY. TIME. i'll reply as soon and as often as I can (life = extra long days these past few months). I'd love to hear from you(s) though, about anything!!! I'm here. :)

Thank you Cupid and lil' cuties and everyone in the back for holding the event! :love_heart:

Let's go! I've been brushing up on my Mario Party skills. I'm ready haha

Ariealle
02-15-2023, 10:53 AM
Let's go! I've been brushing up on my Mario Party skills. I'm ready haha

bet. we'll def have to plan something soon. :D

Cupid
02-15-2023, 09:34 PM
Helloooo my dearies!

Oh my goodness I am so sad to see my most favourite day of the year all over and done with! However, I am so overjoyed with the love and admiration that has been shared across the site! :korbie_blush:

Myself and my Lil' Cuties were so happy to be delivering your messages. I just wanted to stop in and let you know that if you haven't had a chance yet to spread all the love you wished yet, that there is still time!

You will have until the end of the day on Friday February 17th to share your messages of admiration and love before I take a much needed break and my Lil' Cutie Cupid helpers hang up their wings for the season.

Keep the love coming!

xoxoxo

Cupid

sugarbee
02-15-2023, 11:29 PM
I'm joining the event and sending messages a little bit late, but the messages I got made my day! Thank you friends <3

LibraryFaerie
02-16-2023, 08:35 AM
I can't believe how fast Valentine's Day came and went this year. I feel like whatever the Valentine's version of a grinch is because I didn't participate this year. Thank you Cupid for extending this event!!!! I've got love to give!

And to whoever said I "give off a graceful vibe", if you're reading this, really truly that is one of the nicest things I've ever heard online or IRL and I am riding high today because of it :)

xmilo
02-16-2023, 08:41 AM
Happy valetines to my cupids. Yall are too sweet!! [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Nattiee
02-16-2023, 08:26 PM
One more-ish day to get send your love anonymously <3