PDA

View Full Version : Masuda Method Shiny Ditto?! Giveaway :3

Excalibur
01-15-2023, 11:30 PM

YOU HEARD RIGHT! I am doing a giveaway of the shiny ditto so you are able to do a Masuda Method egg shiny hatch! Masuda Method Shiny Odds WITHOUT Shiny Charm: 3/2048 Masuda Method Shiny Odds WITH Shiny Charm: 1/512

It is a quick way although id rather walk around and do shiny hunting depending on the pokemon! However heres your chances!

EVERYONE gets one... BUT you must list your LEAST favorite pokemon and WHY. If you have a preference of nature for the ditto please let me know as i can have that arranged... B)

Bulbasaur
01-22-2023, 03:36 PM
You're super wonderful for this!
I must admit that I didnt see this post originally till today D;

Egg hunting is my way of getting shiny Pokemon lol
Once I finish my dex, Im sure it will be easier to hatch some!

Teakwood
01-22-2023, 08:16 PM
Oooookay.

Hi there :)

My least favorite Pokemon of all time.

Arbok. I'm not a big fan of snakes, and when I first started playing Pokemon back in the day, I would have nightmares of this Pokemon. It would wrap me up and not let me go. I would wake up screaming and crying because of it.

So yeah. It can fuck right off :)

Hall
01-22-2023, 09:29 PM
Wobbuffet.
I've lost so many mon's and Nuzlocke runs to this monsters. I know it looks cute and harmless but that Shadow Tag ability and Destiny Bond. Just :sorrow::ulan:

Bulbasaur
01-22-2023, 10:43 PM
Oh!
But my least favorite is 100% Gumshoos
I just can not stand the hair, the eyes... the teeth!

Buizel
01-23-2023, 12:43 AM
Thank you for the giveaway! :$ I'm not entering because I already have this kind of Ditto, but honestly, I've always disliked those newer fossil pokemon that you can mix and match for different types. :S

Dracozolt, Dracovish, ect... They just don't look good at all. :cold:

Excalibur
01-24-2023, 04:08 AM
Alright guys!! theres no real end to this. if the mods allow this will stay UP! So those who answered i will be sending a message! im really busy lately but i will try to schedule stuff with yall! <3 thank you for participating.

KJiU
02-21-2023, 11:03 PM
Hi, i just saw this giveaway , would like to participate if you are still doing this awesome giveaway, thanks ;)

Least fav pokemon : Floette
Only started to dislike them since i started chansy exp farm. Annoying when you bump onto them while chasing chansy .

Excalibur
02-22-2023, 04:23 PM
Hi, i just saw this giveaway , would like to participate if you are still doing this awesome giveaway, thanks ;)

Least fav pokemon : Floette
Only started to dislike them since i started chansy exp farm. Annoying when you bump onto them while chasing chansy .

hi there i just saw this! and yes of course! ill be messaging you shortly <3

KJiU
02-22-2023, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the ditto xD

Excalibur
02-22-2023, 09:44 PM
anyone else who needs a ditto. just post up your pokemon of not choice <3

Charmander
06-14-2023, 07:33 PM
Hope this is still a thing! My choice of the Pokémon that I absolutely loath and have had it up to my eyeballs with are freaking Zubats! Especially in earlier games omg you just can't get away from those damn useless things. I need repels for days to avoid those things! Rant over!

Excalibur
06-15-2023, 10:09 PM
Hope this is still a thing! My choice of the Pokémon that I absolutely loath and have had it up to my eyeballs with are freaking Zubats! Especially in earlier games omg you just can't get away from those damn useless things. I need repels for days to avoid those things! Rant over!

yep totes! my hatred for zubat knows no bounds! i feel you. i will message the deets thank you GWN for participating <3