PDA

View Full Version : Guess That Anime/Manga Character! ;)

Buizel
01-09-2023, 01:26 AM
Let's gather round to play the exciting game oooooooffffff.......

GUESS!
THAT!
CHARACTER!

For this game, we have to describe an anime or manga character from the description given by whoever is it. :) Should you guess correctly, you then get to choose the character the next round and so on and so forth.

I'll start off, and have fun everyone! :D

Round 1

I'm thinking of a male character that appears in both the anime and manga of the series. They come off as stoic, but deep inside, he cares deeply for his "family". His face is constantly changing, so it makes it difficult for authorities to track him down. Lastly, he's VERY concerned about his "daughter's" grade in school for some odd reason.

Who am I thinking of? :S

Cat Purrson
01-09-2023, 01:30 AM
Let's gather round to play the exciting game oooooooffffff.......

GUESS!
THAT!
CHARACTER!

For this game, we have to describe an anime or manga character from the description given by whoever is it. :) Should you guess correctly, you then get to choose the character the next round and so on and so forth.

I'll start off, and have fun everyone! :D

Round 1

I'm thinking of a male character that appears in both the anime and manga of the series. They come off as stoic, but deep inside, he cares deeply for his "family". His face is constantly changing, so it makes it difficult for authorities to track him down. Lastly, he's VERY concerned about his "daughter's" grade in school for some odd reason.

Who am I thinking of? :S

Are you thinking of Loid Forger aka Twilight??

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Buizel
01-09-2023, 01:32 AM
Are you thinking of Loid Forger aka Twilight??

YESSSSS!!!! :o_o: This manga took me by surprise with how fast I got hooked onto it when I started it last year. Definitely recommend it to everyone!

Now it's your turn, good luck! :o_o:

Cat Purrson
01-09-2023, 01:46 AM
ROUND 2

This character is a crude, arrogant, short-tempered, and aggressive person, especially at the beginning of the series. He tends to come off as unheroic; this problematic behavior going all the way back to his early childhood days when he was known to bully the main character about not being "special". Together, he and his classmates train to earn their spots as heroes.

Juna
01-09-2023, 01:50 AM
ROUND 2

This character is a crude, arrogant, short-tempered, and aggressive person, especially at the beginning of the series. He tends to come off as unheroic; this problematic behavior going all the way back to his early childhood days when he was known to bully the main character about not being "special". Together, he and his classmates train to earn their spots as heroes.

Hmm, could it be??

Bakugo?

Cat Purrson
01-09-2023, 01:52 AM
Hmm, could it be??
Bakugo

Yup!! I love him so much lol.

It's your turn now! Good luck!!!

Juna
01-09-2023, 02:04 AM
ROUND 3

This character is a young man who was once a prince, but was exiled after his mother was killed. He grows up in a foreign country and attends high school, forming close relationships with his classmates. However, he possesses a unique power that allows him to control the actions of others through commands. Despite his calm and collected exterior, he is determined and willing to do whatever it takes to achieve his goals, even if it means using his power to manipulate others or resorting to tactics that may be considered immoral. He is also fiercely protective of his loved ones and will go to great lengths to ensure their safety.

Buizel
01-09-2023, 02:23 AM
ROUND 3

This character is a young man who was once a prince, but was exiled after his mother was killed. He grows up in a foreign country and attends high school, forming close relationships with his classmates. However, he possesses a unique power that allows him to control the actions of others through commands. Despite his calm and collected exterior, he is determined and willing to do whatever it takes to achieve his goals, even if it means using his power to manipulate others or resorting to tactics that may be considered immoral. He is also fiercely protective of his loved ones and will go to great lengths to ensure their safety.

Hmm, Lelouch vi Britannia?

Juna
01-09-2023, 02:30 AM
Hmm, Lelouch vi Britannia?

Aww, look at him!! Yes, it’s him!!! Maybe I gave too much info away. Heh.
Your turn~

Buizel
01-09-2023, 02:47 AM
ROUND 4

I'm thinking of a friend of mine...I think their name starts with an F. They usually spend their time helping fishers or people drowning, such a great fellow! I kind of look like my friend, so they're aren't hard to miss!

Can you name my friend? :)

Shinx
01-09-2023, 03:44 AM
ROUND 4

I'm thinking of a friend of mine...I think their name starts with an F. They usually spend their time helping fishers or people drowning, such a great fellow! I kind of look like my friend, so they're aren't hard to miss!

Can you name my friend? :)

Floatzel?

Buizel
01-09-2023, 03:50 AM
Floatzel?

Correct! :D Your turn now! :$

Shinx
01-09-2023, 04:02 AM
Round 5!
Hmm..
I'm thinking of a character that's not good with words, and can be quite direct.
They are almost always a calm and collected character, rarely showing any signs of distress.
They are a loner. A solo player. Well they were until they had to party up with somebody else to take on a boss. They then stay with that person throughout the series and grow together.
They are a beater faced with an almost impossible task of fight to survive.

Buizel
01-09-2023, 10:24 AM
Round 5!
Hmm..
I'm thinking of a character that's not good with words, and can be quite direct.
They are almost always a calm and collected character, rarely showing any signs of distress.
They are a loner. A solo player. Well they were until they had to party up with somebody else to take on a boss. They then stay with that person throughout the series and grow together.

I can't post a pic since I'm on mobile right now lol but maybe the Goblin Slayer? :)

Shinx
01-09-2023, 11:35 AM
I can't post a pic since I'm on mobile right now lol but maybe the Goblin Slayer? :)

Not the goblin slayer :)

TsUNaMy WaVe
01-09-2023, 11:45 AM
Round 5!
Hmm..

Is it Kirito?

Zenitsu
01-09-2023, 11:46 AM
Round 5!
Hmm..

Naofumi Iwatani? :D

Shinx
01-09-2023, 11:47 AM
Is it Kirito?
[Only registered and activated users can see links] is Kirito! Your turn ^_^

TsUNaMy WaVe
01-09-2023, 11:52 AM
Yay! I was right! lol
Well I guess I should choose a character from a fairly known anime or else we'll be here forever...

Round 6
The character I think of is like a ray of sunshine.
They really love a certain sport and do everything in their power to get better at it, even though their starting point was in a disadvantageous position compared to other players.
Who is it?

Buizel
01-09-2023, 01:51 PM
Yay! I was right! lol
Well I guess I should choose a character from a fairly known anime or else we'll be here forever...

Round 6
The character I think of is like a ray of sunshine.
They really love a certain sport and do everything in their power to get better at it, even though their starting point was in a disadvantageous position compared to other players.
Who is it?

IS IT MY BOY HINATA?? :o_o:

TsUNaMy WaVe
01-09-2023, 01:53 PM
IS IT MY BOY HINATA?? :o_o:

IT IS :applause:

Good job, it's your turn now :$

Buizel
01-09-2023, 02:15 PM
ROUND 7

The character I'm thinking of isn't the greatest at speaking to others. She's working on it and dreams of having loads of friends she can eventually talk to. Her male classmate understands her silent communication and helps her talk and make friends with the other students. Eventually, they start dating each other! :love_heart:

Who am I thinking of?

Sneasel
01-09-2023, 02:19 PM
ROUND 7

The character I'm thinking of isn't the greatest at speaking to others. She's working on it and dreams of having loads of friends she can eventually talk to. Her male classmate understands her silent communication and helps her talk and make friends with the other students. Eventually, they start dating each other! :love_heart:

Who am I thinking of?

Shouko Nishima? (A silent voice)

TsUNaMy WaVe
01-09-2023, 02:24 PM
ROUND 7

Who am I thinking of?

Is it Komi?

Buizel
01-09-2023, 02:26 PM
Is it Komi?

Yes, it's Komi! :D

Also Carialle I didn't even know there's another silent character like Shouko! :D I'll have to look up this anime and/or manga and give it a read haha

TsUNaMy WaVe
01-09-2023, 02:44 PM
Round 8
The character I think of used to be a spoiled princess, until a heartbreaking incident forced her to change, in a lot of ways.
She also has a special characteristic in her outside appearance and a loyal friend (or more than that? :rolleyes: ) by her side.

Juna
01-09-2023, 04:31 PM
Round 8
The character I think of used to be a spoiled princess, until a heartbreaking incident forced her to change, in a lot of ways.
She also has a special characteristic in her outside appearance and a loyal friend (or more than that? :rolleyes: ) by her side.

I've been trying to figure this one out for a while, but I'm gonna take a guess and say Yona? Though I'm probably wrong, I just thought of her and Hak :single_eye:

Sneasel
01-09-2023, 04:53 PM
Round 8

Is it Eris? From Mushoku Tensei?

Buizel
01-09-2023, 05:00 PM
Round 8

Melty from the rising of the shield hero maybe? :)

TsUNaMy WaVe
01-10-2023, 03:51 AM
I've been trying to figure this one out for a while, but I'm gonna take a guess and say Yona? Though I'm probably wrong, I just thought of her and Hak :single_eye:

Yup, it's Yona! Good job!

Juna
01-10-2023, 04:08 AM
Round 9

This character is one of the series' most powerful and capable characters. She is known for her strong sense of loyalty and her fierce determination to protect her loved ones. She is highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat and is considered one of the strongest members of this series’ sort of “army”. Her cool and calm demeanor belies a deep inner strength and a willingness to do whatever it takes to protect those she cares about. The main character saved her when she was young, since then she become very close to him and decided to follow him everywhere and protect him.

TsUNaMy WaVe
01-10-2023, 04:25 AM
Round 9

This character is one of the series' most powerful and capable characters. She is known for her strong sense of loyalty and her fierce determination to protect her loved ones. She is highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat and is considered one of the strongest members of this series’ sort of “army”. Her cool and calm demeanor belies a deep inner strength and a willingness to do whatever it takes to protect those she cares about. The main character saved her when she was young, since then she become very close to him and decided to follow him everywhere and protect him.

Is it Mikasa?

Juna
01-10-2023, 02:21 PM
Is it Mikasa?

Yep !! Your turn :)

TsUNaMy WaVe
01-10-2023, 02:57 PM
Round 10

This character is the student council president of their school. But it's not just any school, and the character is not a regular student. Their goal is to find other teens like them and protect them from what can happen if their "unusual-ness" will be found out.
Who is it?

Juna
01-10-2023, 03:26 PM
Round 10

This character is the student council president of their school. But it's not just any school, and the character is not a regular student. Their goal is to find other teens like them and protect them from what can happen if their "unusual-ness" will be found out.
Who is it?

Nao Tomori?

TsUNaMy WaVe
01-10-2023, 04:50 PM
Nao Tomori?

Yup! That's right :)

Juna
01-10-2023, 05:30 PM
Round 11

This character is blunt, extremely meticulous, analytical, and possesses a genius-level intelligence. He is also very mysterious and not much is known about him. He rarely ever goes outside or shows his face and bc of this he has bad social skills, and displays behaviors considered gross/rude. Although he has a strong sense of justice he is not against using immoral methods or playing fair to get answers. He hates losing and loves sweets!

Houndoom
01-10-2023, 05:36 PM
Round 11

This character is blunt, extremely meticulous, analytical, and possesses a genius-level intelligence. He is also very mysterious and not much is known about him. He rarely ever goes outside or shows his face and bc of this he has bad social skills, and displays behaviors considered gross/rude. Although he has a strong sense of justice he is not against using immoral methods or playing fair to get answers. He hates losing and loves sweets!

Is this L?

Juna
01-10-2023, 05:39 PM
Is this L?

Yep! Your turn!

Buizel
01-10-2023, 05:40 PM
Haha Houndoom beat me to it, I was gonna guess L too :o_o:

Houndoom
01-10-2023, 06:05 PM
Me, panicking cause I have watched a very limited set of animes alksdjflkj oh well here we go

Round 12

This character is at first aloof and distant, but is actually quite a caring individual! He can be hard to understand at times because of his unique way of speaking, but it's really to keep all of his friends safe. He's absolutely worth the effort to get to know, even if you might get a little hungry talking to him!

Buizel
01-10-2023, 08:07 PM
Me, panicking cause I have watched a very limited set of animes alksdjflkj oh well here we go

Round 12

This character is at first aloof and distant, but is actually quite a caring individual! He can be hard to understand at times because of his unique way of speaking, but it's really to keep all of his friends safe. He's absolutely worth the effort to get to know, even if you might get a little hungry talking to him!

Crona from Soul Eater?

Houndoom
01-10-2023, 08:21 PM
Crona from Soul Eater?

It is not Crona!

(do I give more clues if people get stuck?)

Buizel
01-10-2023, 08:25 PM
It is not Crona!

(do I give more clues if people get stuck?)

Ohh sure more clues should be fine! :) It adds to the fun.

Houndoom
01-10-2023, 08:43 PM
Round 12 extra clue:
You might think this character's favorite food is onigiri.

Juna
01-10-2023, 09:34 PM
Round 12 extra clue:
You might think this character's favorite food is onigiri.

Is it Toge Inumaki?

Houndoom
01-11-2023, 02:12 AM
Is it Toge Inumaki?

Yes that's it!! Your turn c:

Juna
01-11-2023, 02:41 AM
Round 13

This character suffered a very tragic event and was “transformed”. Pretty much all the characters who are like her are evil and blood thirsty, yet she is able to control hers and doesn’t turn evil. She barely speaks bc of her “condition” which also sort of protects her in a way.

edit:
Its been a few days so..

She is very protective of her brother.

Buizel
01-18-2023, 01:49 AM
Bumping this back up in case anyone would like to guess! :)

Cat Purrson
01-18-2023, 01:56 AM
Is it Nezuko? Zenitsu's love????

TsUNaMy WaVe
01-18-2023, 01:58 AM
Was about to say Nezuko as well

Juna
01-18-2023, 02:27 AM
Is it Nezuko? Zenitsu's love????

Yes :)

Cat Purrson
01-18-2023, 02:50 AM
Round 14

This character was born into a family of assassins where he went through merciless training techniques. One day, he runs away from home to take on a specific exam where he can earn a license that grants him different desirable benefits. Upon taking this exam, he meets his best friend, a young boy who uses a fishing rod as a weapon. Together, they train to use their powers in hopes of reuniting with the fishing rod boy's father.

TsUNaMy WaVe
01-18-2023, 03:48 AM
Round 14

This character was born into a family of assassins where he went through merciless training techniques. One day, he runs away from home to take on a specific exam where he can earn a license that grants him different desirable benefits. Upon taking this exam, he meets his best friend, a young boy who uses a fishing rod as a weapon. Together, they train to use their powers in hopes of reuniting with the fishing rod boy's father.

Is it Killua?

Cat Purrson
01-18-2023, 04:03 AM
Is it Killua?

yes!! :)

TsUNaMy WaVe
01-18-2023, 04:46 AM
Round 15

This character made a promise with her childhood friend when they were little, but then they got separated for 12 years. The character in the meantime kept on working towards their goal, not knowing if their friend still shares the sentiment or not. And one day, said friend suddenly transfers back into the character's school!
Who is it?

TsUNaMy WaVe
01-19-2023, 09:55 AM
It's been more than 24 hours so here's another hint:

This character is what known as a "genki", and associated with the color red :)

Menine
01-21-2023, 09:30 PM
It's been more than 24 hours so here's another hint:

This character is what known as a "genki", and associated with the color red :)

Can you share another hint, please? :P

TsUNaMy WaVe
01-22-2023, 01:59 AM
Can you share another hint, please? :P

Alright, one last hint and then I guess I can just say who it is if no answer will come lol.

The promise the two friends made is related to the world of theater.

Buizel
01-22-2023, 02:01 AM
Ohh. this one is a toughie...I don't believe I've read/seen this manga/anime so I'm very curious on the answer! :) Maybe I can add it to my watchlist haha

Bulbasaur
01-22-2023, 02:16 AM
I feel bad for not being able to play more
I haven't watched a lot of different animes, so Im always so lost on these.
But I am trying! These are a ton of fun!

One day, there will be an anime character that I'll know right away lol

Hollow
01-22-2023, 06:01 AM
Ngl I'm struggling to figure out what this one is xD I was thinking it could have been related to Your Name but I don't think that has any relation to theatre.

Menine
01-22-2023, 08:24 AM
Ohh. this one is a toughie...I don't believe I've read/seen this manga/anime so I'm very curious on the answer! :) Maybe I can add it to my watchlist haha

Me too! It seems it's a slife of life (which I love to watch) and I love theatre, so I'm curious and willing to add it to my watchlist!

Sneasel
01-22-2023, 09:38 AM
First I tought it was Love Hina, but theatre and Genki? I have no clue, lol.

Zenitsu
01-22-2023, 04:18 PM
Round 15

This character made a promise with her childhood friend when they were little, but then they got separated for 12 years. The character in the meantime kept on working towards their goal, not knowing if their friend still shares the sentiment or not. And one day, said friend suddenly transfers back into the character's school!
Who is it?

Karen Aijo?

Synth Salazzle
01-22-2023, 06:02 PM
Is it Suzaku from Code Geass?

doraemon
01-22-2023, 08:36 PM
I will admit to trying to Google-Fu the answer to the latest one, but no dice. I'll wait for the answer as well.

TsUNaMy WaVe
01-23-2023, 03:04 AM
Karen Aijo?

Yes! :D

Zenitsu
01-23-2023, 09:28 AM
Round 16

This character is very vicious and violent by nature, but he's got a moral code, companions he cares for, and he has respect for his opponents. He is highly skilled in firearms, and his vast powers are divided into seals with increasing levels of power. He can form multiple eyes, limbs, tentacles, and mouths, and turn himself into shadows, insects, bats, or mist. :D Who is it?

Slowpoke
01-24-2023, 10:47 AM
Round 16

This character is very vicious and violent by nature, but he's got a moral code, companions he cares for, and he has respect for his opponents. He is highly skilled in firearms, and his vast powers are divided into seals with increasing levels of power. He can form multiple eyes, limbs, tentacles, and mouths, and turn himself into shadows, insects, bats, or mist. :D Who is it?

Perhaps the legendary Alucard?

(dayum I need to finish this anime..)

Zenitsu
01-24-2023, 11:29 AM
Perhaps the legendary Alucard?

(dayum I need to finish this anime..)

Yes! It's Alucard!! :D 🥀🍷⚰️🦇🧛🏻*♀️ Your turn~ :$

Slowpoke
01-24-2023, 12:26 PM
Round 17

This character is a beautiful high ranking general. She is very charismatic, manipulative, a sadist, and enjoys bringing great pain to her enemies, even innocent ones. Although she lacks empathy for people she considers to be weak, she has many loyal and devoted followers that she genuinely cares for, making her a strong force in life and war. She loves to fight, is extremely skilled, and respects strong opponents. She was deeply obsessed and in love with a character towards her end, but the feelings were never returned, which was her only regret in life.

Buizel
01-24-2023, 12:41 PM
Round 17

This character is a beautiful high ranking general. She is very charismatic, manipulative, a sadist, and enjoys bringing great pain to her enemies, even innocent ones. Although she lacks empathy for people she considers to be weak, she has many loyal and devoted followers that she genuinely cares for, making her a strong force in life and war. She loves to fight, is extremely skilled, and respects strong opponents. She was deeply obsessed and in love with a character towards her end, but the feelings were never returned, which was her only regret in life.

I'm on mobile so I can't attach a pic again, but is this Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill? :)

Slowpoke
01-24-2023, 12:48 PM
I'm on mobile so I can't attach a pic again, but is this Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill? :)

Yes!!!! :$ You got it! Your turn! :quighype:

Buizel
01-24-2023, 01:30 PM
ROUND 18

I'm thinking of a female character that lives in an advanced technological city that's mostly houses those with special powers. Her special power out of millions lands her in the 5th strongest spot among the population. However, this power is so strong, it has to be controlled by a remote control that she carries with her. She leads the biggest group of students in her school as well, and they address her as "Queen".

Who am I thinking of? :)

Buizel
01-25-2023, 01:03 AM
If another hint is needed, she has a special characteristic about her her eyes, that leads to some people compare her to shojuo manga character :)

Buizel
01-25-2023, 01:26 AM
That's an easy one. Shokuhou Misaki from Toaru Majutsu no Index :)

Yeppers, it's her! :) your turn!

Synth Salazzle
01-25-2023, 09:55 AM
Aw man I can't believe I missed the esdeath round it was one I finally knew lol

Synth Salazzle
01-25-2023, 11:41 AM
You can go ahead and make a new round.
I'm supposed to but I won't have access to a PC for a little while.

Just to keep this going :)

Are you sure? Sorry to hear you're going away from your PC for a while :(

Synth Salazzle
01-25-2023, 05:43 PM
ROUND 19

I'll make it a difficult one if you don't know the series, but very simple if you know the series.

I am tainted by magic, but I don't know who to blame, I'm angry about it, and I'll kill almost every sorcerer I meet. Ask the guy inside of me who did it. Only he knows. Who am I?

Juna
01-25-2023, 06:32 PM
ROUND 19

I'll make it a difficult one if you don't know the series, but very simple if you know the series.

I am tainted by magic, but I don't know who to blame, I'm angry about it, and I'll kill almost every sorcerer I meet. Ask the guy inside of me who did it. Only he knows. Who am I?

Is it Yuji? sorry I can t upload a pic rn

Synth Salazzle
01-26-2023, 09:59 AM
Is it Yuji? sorry I can t upload a pic rn

Nope!!

Buizel
01-26-2023, 08:04 PM
Nope!!

Could we have a hint please? :emmersed:

Synth Salazzle
01-27-2023, 02:28 AM
Could we have a hint please? :emmersed:

My best friend is blonde and fuels my gyoza addiction

Sneasel
01-27-2023, 03:02 AM
Synthbass
Is it Kaiman from Dorohedoro?

Synth Salazzle
01-27-2023, 03:16 AM
Synthbass
Is it Kaiman from Dorohedoro?

Yes!!!

Sneasel
01-27-2023, 03:39 AM
Round 20

I once counted to 116,427,065,530 and after that I reinvented the telephone and Coke. Who am I?

Zenitsu
01-27-2023, 10:48 AM
Round 20

I once counted to 116,427,065,530 and after that I reinvented the telephone and Coke. Who am I?

Senku Ishigami!!! :D

Sneasel
01-27-2023, 11:47 AM
Senku Ishigami!!! :D

That's right! :D

Zenitsu
01-27-2023, 11:49 AM
Round 21

This character is an incredibly talented swordsman whose father was decapitated in front of his own eyes as a child. That traumatic experience caused an innocent little boy to have a mind flustered with revenge, and, with that, he grew into a cold-blooded killer, willing to kill anyone in his pursuit of becoming the number one.

Aero
01-27-2023, 12:06 PM
I haven't known a single one of these I keep waiting to chime in but nope 😂

Zenitsu
01-27-2023, 07:14 PM
:D Here is a hint:

iconic hairstyle, very recognizable!

Hollow
01-27-2023, 07:23 PM
:D Here is a hint:

iconic hairstyle, very recognizable!

Afro Samurai!

Zenitsu
01-27-2023, 07:25 PM
Afro Samurai!

That's right! Your turn! :$

Hollow
01-27-2023, 07:30 PM
Okay!

Round 22

A high school girl that encounters other girls that have beings that somewhat reflect themselves in an alternate/parallel universe, where they consistently fight with weapons and armour. Somehow their fates becoming entangled.

Lyrichord
01-27-2023, 09:08 PM
This wouldn't be Orihime from Bleach, would it?? I know very little anime, sorry!

Hollow
01-28-2023, 11:48 AM
Aww it's okay! But it's actually not related to Bleach at all :0

Zenitsu
01-28-2023, 12:37 PM
Okay!

Round 22

A high school girl that encounters other girls that have beings that somewhat reflect themselves in an alternate/parallel universe, where they consistently fight with weapons and armour. Somehow their fates becoming entangled.

Mato Kuroi? (Black Rock Shooter)

Hollow
01-28-2023, 12:45 PM
Mato Kuroi? (Black Rock Shooter)

YES! Your go :)

Zenitsu
01-28-2023, 01:03 PM
Round 23

This character goes on a journey to retrieve his stolen body parts, which were stolen by demons. As he regains them, he soon realizes he was sacrificed for something bigger, and there are people who benefit from his sacrifice. He wields multiple weapons and wears clay-hard prosthetics made of wood and colored to look just like human skin.

Hollow
01-28-2023, 03:49 PM
Round 23

This character goes on a journey to retrieve his stolen body parts, which were stolen by demons. As he regains them, he soon realizes he was sacrificed for something bigger, and there are people who benefit from his sacrifice. He wields multiple weapons and wears clay-hard prosthetics made of wood and colored to look just like human skin.

Hyakkimaru from Dororo? :0

Zenitsu
01-28-2023, 04:08 PM
Hyakkimaru from Dororo? :0

Yes! Your turn again! :o_o:

Hollow
01-28-2023, 06:25 PM
Yes! Your turn again! :o_o:

Omg!

Round 24

A teenager who discovers he and his twin brother are the sons of Satan, born from a human woman. Only he inherits Satan's powers.

Zenitsu
01-28-2023, 06:29 PM
Omg!

Round 24

A teenager who discovers he and his twin brother are the sons of Satan, born from a human woman. Only he inherits Satan's powers.

Omg! I actually know this one too, but I'll give the others a chance. x'D :o_o:

Hollow
01-28-2023, 06:30 PM
Yeah! I reckon it's an easy guess :D

Juna
01-28-2023, 08:29 PM
Omg!

Round 24

Rin :)
(Maybe?)

Hollow
01-28-2023, 08:43 PM
Rin :)
(Maybe?)

Yeah! You got it :D

Juna
01-28-2023, 09:04 PM
Round 25

I am a big crybaby, and love food and video games. But I also love my friends so much, I’ll do anything to protect them. I fight for love and for justice. Who am I?

Sneasel
01-29-2023, 03:30 AM
Round 25

I am a big crybaby, and love food and video games. But I also love my friends so much, I’ll do anything to protect them. I fight for love and for justice. Who am I?

Usagi Tsukino

Juna
01-29-2023, 03:35 AM
Usagi Tsukino

Yep :) )

Sneasel
01-29-2023, 04:31 AM
Yay! :D
I have to think about a new riddle.

Sneasel
01-29-2023, 08:37 AM
Round 26
Actually, I just wanted to order something to eat and now this beauty stays by my side forever. If it weren't for her sisters, we could live such a beautiful life together. Who am I?

Sneasel
01-31-2023, 01:37 AM
Do you need an additional tip?
My girlfriend and her sisters are magical beings. And I love nothing more than to screw around with cars and motorcycles.

Buizel
02-01-2023, 10:12 PM
Giving this board a bump! :) I personally don't know this last answer even with the hint haha

Lyrichord
02-01-2023, 10:20 PM
I'm absolutely clueless on all the hints. Even Google cant help me with this one. 😅

Juna
02-02-2023, 04:09 PM
Carialle I can't figure it out even with google :dread: Could you give us another hint? I thought I had an idea of who it was, but maybe not.

Sneasel
02-02-2023, 05:57 PM
Sorry all.
I didn't think my puzzle would be so hard. It's a bit older anime, but it's one of my favorites.
Another hint, mhhh:

I am engineer student and member of the motor club. One day I accidentally dialed an foreign Office, because I wanted to order food. Before I could begin to comprehend what on earth was going on, the beautiful woman warped into my dorm to grant me a wish. Convinced my older classmates are playing a prank on me as I have no luck with girls, I wished for a girl like her to be by my side forever. Much to my surprise my wish was granted.

Buizel
02-02-2023, 10:42 PM
Hmm, even after looking on TV tropes to see if I find similar slice of life tropes, I still can't figure this one out haha. This is a real doozy! :congratulatory:

Shinx
02-02-2023, 11:17 PM
Sorry all.
I didn't think my puzzle would be so hard. It's a bit older anime, but it's one of my favorites.
Another hint, mhhh:

I am engineer student and member of the motor club. One day I accidentally dialed an foreign Office, because I wanted to order food. Before I could begin to comprehend what on earth was going on, the beautiful woman warped into my dorm to grant me a wish. Convinced my older classmates are playing a prank on me as I have no luck with girls, I wished for a girl like her to be by my side forever. Much to my surprise my wish was granted.

Keiichi Morisato?

Sneasel
02-03-2023, 01:30 AM
Keiichi Morisato?

YES Correct!!!

Really sorry, could be that it was more popular in my country, hehe.

Shinx
02-03-2023, 04:13 PM
Round 27

(This is a new anime)

I died, I was tricked by my own student. This time I will do better. I was born again in to a noble family but from a mistress. While my family has their own magic I possess none myself. However, I have spiritual power. This time I will lay low and let somebody else become the strongest. I will study magic and create friends to keep close and help strengthen.

Zenitsu
02-04-2023, 11:19 AM
Round 27

(This is a new anime)

I died, I was tricked by my own student. This time I will do better. I was born again in to a noble family but from a mistress. While my family has their own magic I possess none myself. However, I have spiritual power. This time I will lay low and let somebody else become the strongest. I will study magic and create friends to keep close and help strengthen.

Seika Lamprogue? :D

Shinx
02-04-2023, 05:39 PM
Seika Lamprogue? :D

That's the one!

Zenitsu
02-04-2023, 06:11 PM
Round 28

This character is an orphaned, kind teenage boy who can see spirits and one day finds the notebook that his deceased and mysterious maternal grandmother used to bind powerful spirits. He made it his life's mission to return all the names in the book back to their original owners.
:D 🎋🍥⛩️

Juna
02-04-2023, 06:25 PM
Round 28

This character is an orphaned, kind teenage boy who can see spirits and one day finds the notebook that his deceased and mysterious maternal grandmother used to bind powerful spirits. He made it his life's mission to return all the names in the book back to their original owners.
:D 🎋🍥⛩️

Is this Takashi?

Zenitsu
02-04-2023, 06:35 PM
Is this Takashi?

YES!! :D Your turn~

Juna
02-04-2023, 07:08 PM
Round 29

I'm dead. Kind of. And I won't stay dead either. I keep coming back to my ex bc I'm toxic af even though he has a new girl. Who looks exactly like me, but whatever.

Hollow
02-04-2023, 07:16 PM
Mami from rent a girlfriend? This is a total guess xD

Juna
02-04-2023, 07:20 PM
Mami from rent a girlfriend? This is a total guess xD

Nope ! :)

Juna
02-05-2023, 08:42 PM
Round 29

I'm dead. Kind of. And I won't stay dead either. I keep coming back to my ex bc I'm toxic af even though he has a new girl. Who looks exactly like me, but whatever.

Hint: I was/am a very powerful priestess.

Excalibur
02-05-2023, 09:27 PM
guess who !? 51906

Buizel
02-06-2023, 12:38 AM
guess who !? 51906

Ohh, is this your guess for Juna 's round? :o

Juna
02-06-2023, 01:05 AM
Ohh, is this your guess for Juna 's round? :o

If you are guessing for my round, its not that character ^^ Sorry if not, I'm very confused. Excalibur

Excalibur
02-06-2023, 11:32 PM
I APOLOGIZE! sooo i was trying to read back on the thread and i thought no one had posted. so i asked yall to guess my bad :nightmare:

radius
02-07-2023, 06:10 PM
Hint: I was/am a very powerful priestess.

Kikyo from Inuyasha!!!

Juna
02-07-2023, 06:25 PM
Kikyo from Inuyasha!!!

Yep, your turn ^^

radius
02-07-2023, 07:10 PM
ooo I don't watch much anime, but let's have a go ^^

Round 30

I am a high school student, but I may seem younger because of my height. I anger easily and am not afraid to throw a fist!
My classmates have a special nickname for me because of these traits.

Who am I? :)

Excalibur
02-07-2023, 09:13 PM

Round 30

I am a high school student, but I may seem younger because of my height. I anger easily and am not afraid to throw a fist!

Yusuke Urameshi?

radius
02-07-2023, 09:16 PM
Yusuke Urameshi?

Nope! :) This character is a girl!

Buizel
02-07-2023, 09:52 PM

Round 30

Ohh, I know of this anime, but haven't had the chance to watch it yet.

Is it Taiga?

radius
02-07-2023, 10:00 PM
Ohh, I know of this anime, but haven't had the chance to watch it yet.

Is it Taiga?

Yes! :D Your turn!

Buizel
02-07-2023, 10:56 PM
Round 31

The character I'm thinking of is a girl around the age of 13. She attends a highly esteemed school designed to keep the world safe by battling monsters, most notably witches. Taking orders from the grim reaper himself, she journeys off to complete her goals.

Patamon
02-08-2023, 12:23 AM
Round 31

The character I'm thinking of is a girl around the age of 13. She attends a highly esteemed school designed to keep the world safe by battling monsters, most notably witches. Taking orders from the grim reaper himself, she journeys off to complete her goals.

Is she Maka Albarn, perhaps? :S

Buizel
02-08-2023, 12:43 AM
Is she Maka Albarn, perhaps? :S

Yeppers! Your turn :$

Patamon
02-08-2023, 01:05 AM
wow, yay!! I haven't seen Soul Eater yet, but it's on my to-watch list. ^0^

Round 32

One night, a woman saved me and now I am her live-in maid! If only I could get her to eat this particular meal that I've literally put a piece of myself into...

Who am I? :P

Buizel
02-08-2023, 01:11 AM

Round 32

One night, a woman saved me and now I am her live-in maid! If only I could get her to eat this particular meal that I've literally put a piece of myself into...

Ohh, I believe I know this one as well, but will give others a chance to guess! :)

Buizel
02-08-2023, 09:44 PM

Round 32

Weeellll since it's been around a day or so, is it Tohru? :)

Patamon
02-08-2023, 10:12 PM
Weeellll since it's been around a day or so, is it Tohru? :)

Indeed it is! :D Your turn again!

Buizel
02-10-2023, 12:26 AM
Not me coming back all late lmao!! :grief:

Round 33

The character I'm thinking of is a demon! :O She's half human, half snake and she was summoned to the human world by a human playing around with dark magic. Right now, the only way to return home is to kill the human, but it hasn't gone so well so far...

TsUNaMy WaVe
02-10-2023, 05:38 AM
Is it Jashin?

Buizel
02-11-2023, 12:38 AM
Is it Jashin?

Yeppers! :D Your turn!

TsUNaMy WaVe
02-11-2023, 12:56 PM
Nice :3

Round 34
The character I'm thinking of is a quiet boy who grew up in a family that isn't related to him by blood. Since he's very good at a certain something, he moved out and now he lives alone while making a living from that thing he's good at.
Who is it?

Buizel
02-16-2023, 07:29 PM
Giving this a bump up! :applause:

Aero
02-20-2023, 02:44 PM
TsUNaMy WaVe

Not that I've made a single guess, but could we get another hint ? :)

TsUNaMy WaVe
02-21-2023, 04:44 AM
TsUNaMy WaVe

Not that I've made a single guess, but could we get another hint ? :)

Sure thing!
Here's another hint:
Even though he lives alone, he was kind of "adopted" by an older girl who introduced him to her younger sisters as well, and the four of them care a lot about each other.

TsUNaMy WaVe
02-25-2023, 07:43 AM
Since I'm on a trip and not available much, I'll just give you the answer so you could keep going ^^

The answer is Kiriyama Rei from Sangatsu no Lion~

Buizel
03-02-2023, 01:20 AM
Since I'm on a trip and not available much, I'll just give you the answer so you could keep going ^^

The answer is Kiriyama Rei from Sangatsu no Lion~

Ohh, thank you! :) I haven't heard of that anime before, so I'll have to look it up soon.
Aero, would you like to go next?

Aero
03-02-2023, 01:23 PM
Ohh, thank you! :) I haven't heard of that anime before, so I'll have to look it up soon.
Aero, would you like to go next?

Ooooo yes thank you !!! I'd love to go :$

Round 35
The character I'm thinking of turns into a giant oni when he drinks strawberry milk! His original family ditched him because he was too expensive. His genderbender form is a horse.

Buizel
03-25-2023, 09:20 PM
Giving this a bump! :applouse:

Mai
03-26-2023, 12:59 AM
Ooooo yes thank you !!! I'd love to go :$

Round 35
The character I'm thinking of turns into a giant oni when he drinks strawberry milk! His original family ditched him because he was too expensive. His genderbender form is a horse.

Is it Sadaharu?

Aero
03-27-2023, 06:42 PM
Is it Sadaharu?

It is!! Your turn!

Mai
03-30-2023, 02:23 AM
Round 36
The character that I'm thinking of went in to debt after co-signing his name for a friend, and risks his life to make money.

Zenitsu
03-30-2023, 02:58 AM
Round 36
The character that I'm thinking of went in to debt after co-signing his name for a friend, and risks his life to make money.

Kaiji Itou? :eagerness:🎰

Mai
03-30-2023, 03:29 AM
Kaiji Itou? :eagerness:🎰

Yes! Was that too easy? :P
Zawa... zawa...

Your turn!

Zenitsu
03-30-2023, 04:39 AM
Mai No! It was perfect :$

Round 37

This character has spent most of his life trapped beneath a vast and mysterious tower, with only his close friend to keep him company. He is a young boy with dark brown hair (often called black) and amber/gold eyes. He is an irregular and the main protagonist of the series, who has to pass tests that are created to determine whether the regular is worthy of going to the next floor. Generally, the difficulty increases the higher one climbs. 🗼

KJiU
03-30-2023, 05:23 AM
Tower of Gods Baam ( please let me be wrong T_T )

Zenitsu
03-30-2023, 06:18 AM
Tower of Gods Baam ( please let me be wrong T_T )

Correct!! :D Your turn~

KJiU
03-30-2023, 07:34 AM
Round 38

He has short green hair and a scar on his left eye. When things get serious, he wears this deep blue bandana. One of the catchphrase you hear would be Onigiri.

rodelicious
03-30-2023, 11:00 AM
Zoro from One Piece?

KJiU
03-30-2023, 11:10 AM
Zoro from One Piece?

Yes haha , your turn xD

rodelicious
03-30-2023, 08:24 PM
ROUND 39

He has shaggy neck-length black hair with dark circles under his eyes. He is a genius and an insomniac who prefers not to wear shoes. He prefers to crouch rather than sit and loves to eat sweets (using only his thumb and index).

Zenitsu
03-31-2023, 02:01 AM
ROUND 39

He has shaggy neck-length black hair with dark circles under his eyes. He is a genius and an insomniac who prefers not to wear shoes. He prefers to crouch rather than sit and loves to eat sweets (using only his thumb and index).

L? :D :D :D :D

rodelicious
03-31-2023, 07:59 PM
ya! your turn

Zenitsu
04-01-2023, 11:49 AM
Round 40

This character has been reincarnated as another being in another world and is associated with the colour blue! He has a hard time rejecting someone if they plead with him to help, leading to him often ending up with more work than he can handle but constantly analyzing, planning, and weighing the pros and cons of his actions, choosing the smart move in the long-term over more rash and emotional decisions. He usually puts others first, and he has a generous spirit that is always ready to give. 💙

KJiU
04-02-2023, 12:16 AM
Blue Zenitsu Rimuru Tempest

Zenitsu
04-02-2023, 01:43 AM
Blue Zenitsu Rimuru Tempest

Yes!!!! :$ Your turn!!!!

KJiU
04-02-2023, 04:48 AM
Round 41

Being the main protagonist, at the age of 10 (According to our year - April 1st, 1997) he set of his journey away from his small hometown with his little companion. Embark on his new journey he met new friends and foes with ups and downs, also not forgetting his promise to his childhood friend which was also his greatest rival.

Strangely through his adventures he doesn't age much and still remain young and finally on April 14th, 2023 he ends his journey and say farewell to everyone. (P.S a little secret "Finally he is gone for good, sure took heck of a long time for this day to come, time to celebrate 🎉🎉🎉 )

Dero
04-02-2023, 04:59 AM
Being the main protagonist, at the age of 10 (According to our year - April 1st, 1997) he set of his journey away from his small hometown with his little companion. Embark on his new journey he met new friends and foes with ups and downs, also not forgetting his promise to his childhood friend which was also his greatest rival.

Strangely through his adventures he doesn't age much and still remain young and finally on April 14th, 2023 he ends his journey and say farewell to everyone. (P.S a little secret "Finally he is gone for good, sure took heck of a long time for this day to come, time to celebrate 🎉🎉🎉 )

Ash Ketchum?
Also, woah, didn't know the new anime was debuting on my bday :D

KJiU
04-02-2023, 05:02 AM
Ash Ketchum?
Also, woah, didn't know the new anime was debuting on my bday :D

Yes! you got it right :D oh and thats is cool haha xD

Your turn next

Dero
04-02-2023, 05:06 AM
Initially was handed the duty to fill an Encyclopedia, but they grew bored of this too fast and started wandering around, getting into trouble more often than not. Has lost many companions to invaders from the Moon.
Changes in their body over the years are notorious on their legs, arms and later on entire head and eye.

--
Hopefully it doesn't prove too hard to guess!

KJiU
04-05-2023, 02:42 AM
(\,,,(\
(„• ֊ •„)
━O━O ━━━━━━
🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕
Bump . for .
New Challengers
🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕
━━━━━━━━━━

Zenitsu
06-10-2023, 08:21 AM
Initially was handed the duty to fill an Encyclopedia, but they grew bored of this too fast and started wandering around, getting into trouble more often than not. Has lost many companions to invaders from the Moon.
Changes in their body over the years are notorious on their legs, arms and later on entire head and eye.

--
Hopefully it doesn't prove too hard to guess!

Is your character Bobobo Bo Bo Bobo? I'm pretty sure about the moon part, but I don't remember anything about the Encyclopedia! :D

Zenitsu
06-14-2023, 07:56 AM
Buizel Brittany, would it be fine to start a new round? :D

KJiU
06-14-2023, 09:36 AM
1 vote from me to start a new round

Buizel
06-14-2023, 11:03 AM
Buizel Brittany, would it be fine to start a new round? :D

Oh yes of course, please go ahead! :$

DarkSkies
06-14-2023, 12:35 PM
Alright if it's ok I'll love to go ahead! Because I don't think I could ever guess lol

This character has more than one women chasing him. They arrived to another house with the company of one parent, the other parent is missing from so long ago.

They are very good at martial arts and apparently many people interacting with them has literally an animal alter ego and not very fond of water :P

Who am I talking about? I think this is an easy one :D

Crooked
06-14-2023, 12:39 PM
Alright if it's ok I'll love to go ahead! Because I don't think I could ever guess lol

This character has more than one women chasing him. They arrived to another house with the company of one parent, the other parent is missing from so long ago.

They are very good at martial arts and apparently many people interacting with them has literally an animal alter ego and not very fond of water :P

Who am I talking about? I think this is an easy one :D

Ranma Saotome!

DarkSkies
06-14-2023, 01:07 PM
Ranma Saotome!

Yes it's Ranma :D

Crooked
06-14-2023, 08:53 PM
Round 44

This character may look young, but they're actually hundreds of years old. They're a middle child and the tallest character in the series' vast cast. They love to make friends but they tend to just terrify everyone instead. They aspire to become the strongest in the world, but their biggest dream is to live someplace warm with lots of flowers.

Who am I thinking of?

Crooked
06-22-2023, 10:07 PM
Bumping for challengers!

xmilo
06-22-2023, 11:18 PM
Bumping for challengers!

Any more hints? I'm stumped!

Lyrichord
06-22-2023, 11:19 PM
Bumping for challengers!

This is an absolute stab in the dark, since all of these prompts seem super hard. I searched online for like 30 minutes, and I'd say my odds are about 1/1000.

Yoko Kurama?

Crooked
06-23-2023, 08:20 AM
Lyrichord Nope!

xmilo Here's another hint: They're almost always wearing a scarf.

xmilo
06-25-2023, 12:21 AM
Lyrichord Nope!

xmilo Here's another hint: They're almost always wearing a scarf.

oh! is he natsu dragneel from fairy tail?

niconiconii
06-25-2023, 05:10 AM
Round 44

This character may look young, but they're actually hundreds of years old. They're a middle child and the tallest character in the series' vast cast. They love to make friends but they tend to just terrify everyone instead. They aspire to become the strongest in the world, but their biggest dream is to live someplace warm with lots of flowers.

Who am I thinking of?

Is it Russia from Hetalia? :S

xmilo
06-25-2023, 05:34 AM

ah, this made so much more sense than my guess. lmao 😂

Crooked
06-25-2023, 07:44 AM

Correct!

Buizel
10-04-2023, 11:17 PM
Giving this a bump with a new round! :friendly_wink:

Round 45:

The character I'm thinking of is male and doesn't feel much pain. He's constantly bullied due to this and is forced to share his pain with others. All the pain they feel is shared between the entire group. Who am I?

pillowfighter
10-05-2023, 12:19 AM
Giving this a bump with a new round! :friendly_wink:

Round 45:

The character I'm thinking of is male and doesn't feel much pain. He's constantly bullied due to this and is forced to share his pain with others. All the pain they feel is shared between the entire group. Who am I?

WOW it’s been a minute since I remembered this anime existed!!! It’s very underrated.
Is the character Katsuhira from Kiznaiver?

Buizel
10-05-2023, 12:22 AM
WOW it’s been a minute since I remembered this anime existed!!! It’s very underrated.
Is the character Katsuhira from Kiznaiver?

You are correct! :D I just got around to starting this tonight and already made it to episode 5!

You're turn~ :$

aymo
10-20-2023, 06:18 PM
Ok at Buizel 's request I think I am supposed to describe an anime character.

The character I am thinking of, suspiciously, does not age. Although he is not a vampire or supernatural being. He's probably guilty of animal abuse.

Maluko
12-06-2023, 08:11 AM
Ok at Buizel 's request I think I am supposed to describe an anime character.

The character I am thinking of, suspiciously, does not age. Although he is not a vampire or supernatural being. He's probably guilty of animal abuse.

Ash Ketchum?

aymo
12-06-2023, 01:53 PM
Ash Ketchum?

yep !!

DarkSkies
12-06-2023, 01:56 PM
yep !!

whaaaaaat? Hahaha that was a good one indeed xD

Maluko you're next :P

Maluko
12-06-2023, 05:57 PM
Ok!

The character I'm thinking is blonde, played basketball when younger and is NOT the main character! He is a very close friend of the protagonist though.

Edit:
Other than that he doesn't do anything special, but we (the viewer) do cry because of him at some point.

Buizel
12-08-2023, 02:00 AM
Ok!

The character I'm thinking is blonde, played basketball when younger and is NOT the main character! He is a very close friend of the protagonist though.

Edit:
Other than that he doesn't do anything special, but we (the viewer) do cry because of him at some point.

I really only know two basketball mangas, but is it maybe Ryota Kise from Kuroko No Basuke? :S

Maluko
12-08-2023, 04:45 AM
I really only know two basketball mangas, but is it maybe Ryota Kise from Kuroko No Basuke? :S

Wrong!

He did play basketball, but it's not a basketball anime. And he doesn't play anymore nor this is a defining characteristic for him, it's just something he did.

Buizel
12-08-2023, 05:00 AM
Wrong!

He did play basketball, but it's not a basketball anime. And he doesn't play anymore nor this is a defining characteristic for him, it's just something he did.

Hmm, could we have another clue then please? At present, it's hard to think of who it is since the listed traits can apply to a lot of anime characters. :P

Maluko
12-08-2023, 06:58 AM
Hmm, could we have another clue then please? At present, it's hard to think of who it is since the listed traits can apply to a lot of anime characters. :P

Blonde;
Played basketball when younger;
Doesn't play anymore;
This is not relevant to the story or the character, it's just a detail about him;
Not a basketball anime;
Not the main character;
Very close friend with the protagonist;
Anime he's in has two seasons;
It's considered one of the saddest animes of all time;
He doesn't appear as much in late season 2;
Has a younger sister.

Buizel
12-08-2023, 02:34 PM
Youhei Sunohara from Clannad? :S

Maluko
12-08-2023, 02:49 PM
YES!!

Buizel
12-08-2023, 08:48 PM
Whoo hoo! :$ Next round:

The character I'm thinking of is male and looks like the Pokemon Golisopod. He's a powerful fighter and mostly uses ice magic as well as swords to fight. He follows his creator's friend fiercely and shows respect to true warriors he faces.

Who am I?

Aero
12-08-2023, 09:32 PM
Whoo hoo! :$ Next round:

The character I'm thinking of is male and looks like the Pokemon Golisopod. He's a powerful fighter and mostly uses ice magic as well as swords to fight. He follows his creator's friend fiercely and shows respect to true warriors he faces.

Who am I?

omg i might be totally off the mark, but is this alphonse from fma b?

Buizel
12-08-2023, 10:43 PM
omg i might be totally off the mark, but is this alphonse from fma b?

Unfortunately no. ;c The character I'm thinking of is not human.

Maluko
12-09-2023, 12:38 PM
That's too easy!

Cocytus from Overlord:

Buizel
12-09-2023, 02:35 PM
That's too easy!

Cocytus from Overlord:

Yep, that's him! :$ your turn again.

Maluko
12-09-2023, 03:00 PM
The character I'm thinking is:
A female;
Short brown hair;
Likes to 'collect' things;
Has multiple friends, one of them is a magical creature (non human)

kalez
12-09-2023, 03:33 PM
The character I'm thinking is:
A female;
Short brown hair;
Likes to 'collect' things;
Has multiple friends, one of them is a magical creature (non human)

Kinomoto Sakura (Cardcaptors)?

I guess I'll drop one of my own

Blond kid
His favorite food is a type of fish
Has some "shocking" abilities
Aired in the 2000s

Maluko
12-09-2023, 03:47 PM
Kinomoto Sakura (Cardcaptors)?

I guess I'll drop one of my own

Blond kid
His favorite food is a type of fish
Has some "shocking" abilities
Aired in the 2000s

Is he the protagonist?

kalez
12-09-2023, 05:43 PM

Is he the protagonist?

Yep, he's one of the deuteragonists

Maluko
12-09-2023, 06:38 PM
Yep, he's one of the deuteragonists

Edward Elric?

kalez
12-09-2023, 10:30 PM
Edward Elric?

Nope!

Hint: He's even smaller than Ed

Buizel
12-09-2023, 11:58 PM
Is it Zatch from Zatch Bell?

kalez
12-10-2023, 12:56 AM

Yep, that's the one :D

Maluko
12-11-2023, 05:47 AM

your turn Buizel

Buizel
12-11-2023, 01:04 PM
The character I'm thinking of is female and attended a school to assassinate another student. All her other students are assassins as well sent to kill the same student mentioned before, but the character I'm thinking of instead chooses to protect the target/student. She comes from a family of assassins, yet hasn't actually killed someone before. Lastly, what I'm thinking of has an anime and manga.

Maluko
12-17-2023, 07:19 AM
The character I'm thinking of is female and attended a school to assassinate another student. All her other students are assassins as well sent to kill the same student mentioned before, but the character I'm thinking of instead chooses to protect the target/student. She comes from a family of assassins, yet hasn't actually killed someone before. Lastly, what I'm thinking of has an anime and manga.

I have absolutely no idea ;)

when was it aired?

Buizel
12-17-2023, 08:41 AM
I have absolutely no idea ;)

when was it aired?

This anime aired in 2014, but the manga was made prior to that. :) For another hint, the character I'm thinking of has blue hair and eyes.

Kaguya
12-17-2023, 11:19 AM
Nagisa Shiota from Assassination Classroom

Maluko
12-17-2023, 01:04 PM
Nagisa Shiota from Assassination Classroom

I was thinking that but Buizel said the character is female (Nagisa is male) and that 'she' and the rest of the students want to assasinate another student (in Assassination Classroom they want to kill the teacher, not another student)

I would guess Kilua from HxH but he's a male, so I still have no idea :o_o:

kalez
12-17-2023, 01:37 PM
This anime aired in 2014, but the manga was made prior to that. :) For another hint, the character I'm thinking of has blue hair and eyes.

I had to look the name up, but I'm guessing Tokaku Azuma from Akuma no Riddle 🤔

Buizel
12-17-2023, 08:39 PM
I had to look the name up, but I'm guessing Tokaku Azuma from Akuma no Riddle 🤔

You are correct! :$

Your turn! :)

kalez
12-18-2023, 03:24 PM
Wonder how obscure I can get haha.
I'll stick to ones I think are at least somewhat well-known, though somewhat old.
This one's somewhere between 1995 and 2005.
Has both an anime and a manga, but most people don't know the manga exists.

This slick black-clad man claims a bank as his house,
and lives with a cold girl who calls him a louse.
His job could be said to be solving disputes,
and often has nightmares involving red fruits.
When big trouble finds him it soon comes to blows,
He calls his mech out with his watch for a show.