PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone read/watch Bluelock? :S

Buizel
12-21-2022, 10:16 PM
I've been seeing this anime name a lot and it's got my interest because it's a sports anime. I'm used to normal-ish mangas like Haikyuu!! or out of the world ones like Prince of Tennis; so I was also wondering if it has any moves like laser shots or something that make it exciting?

I'm not the biggest soccer fan, but then again, I wasn't the biggest volleyball fan and I love Haikyuu!! now lol.

Would anyone recommend this manga/anime and do they know if the story gets exciting? :o

Zenitsu
12-22-2022, 02:48 PM
I haven't seen or read it yet, but it does look pretty cool to me. I just watched a short clip, and those facial expressions are sick. I'm not sure if I like the CGI, but these scenes seem intense and exciting. I wasn't a big fan of Haikyuu either when I first heard about it, and it's like the most popular one out there now. It's so good! Sports anime usually places a heavy focus on the lives of the characters and their struggles. They can usually all be linked back to the sport while also creating a relevant story that stands on its own. :D 🔵⚽ I think you might like it! You should give it a go.

Buizel
12-22-2022, 06:55 PM
I haven't seen or read it yet, but it does look pretty cool to me. I just watched a short clip, and those facial expressions are sick. I'm not sure if I like the CGI, but these scenes seem intense and exciting. I wasn't a big fan of Haikyuu either when I first heard about it, and it's like the most popular one out there now. It's so good! Sports anime usually places a heavy focus on the lives of the characters and their struggles. They can usually all be linked back to the sport while also creating a relevant story that stands on its own. :D 🔵⚽ I think you might like it! You should give it a go.

Thank you very much Zen for your opinion! :) I'll try to look up some clips on Youtube after work today. It's nice to know it uses CGI for the anime as well. I know some animes don't really use great CGI (Zombieland Saga... :cold: ) so I hope they do the action scenes justice.

Kibba
01-10-2023, 10:40 AM
UM, YES!

I am not a big fan of sports anime but just when I saw the trailer a couple months ago, I added it to my watch list and started watching since day one.

Now, I made all my besties to watch it and they're as excited and obsessed like me about this anime. It's just perfection, and MAPPA is animating it which makes it EVEN BETTER