PDA

View Full Version : 🔴 Pokemon S/V General Thread 🟣

Pages : [1] 2 3

Mothman
11-24-2022, 11:35 PM
✨ POKEMON SCARLET AND VIOLET GENERAL THREAD ✨

✨ 50387 ✨

Figured it may be nice to have an onsite thread for trading, raiding, exploring, and other fun things in Scarlet and Violet!

Please post resources, LFG, trades, whatever you would like here! Share your goals, current progress, and fun screenshots!

I will keep a list of resources I have collected here in the first post as well.

PLEASE spoiler tag anything that could ruin the game for others, even if it's been out for a while people may want to enjoy the game at their own pace.

✨ RESOURCES ✨

Paldea Living Dex Tracker Spreadsheet ([Only registered and activated users can see links] fNZl3hr4qIKpfYTFkYIjUX7bJyKVp7/pubhtml)
Serebii SV Dex ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Serebii Itemdex ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Sandwich Simulator ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Nintendo Life Paldea Dex List (great for quick location and evo lookups) ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Serebii Serial Code Events ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Serebii Tera Raid Events ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Mothman
11-27-2022, 11:50 AM
I'm currently looking to trade for Violet exclusives, especially the post game ones if anyone has them!! I can offer the Scarlet exclusives in return ^^

Also seeking the water tauros for the fire tauros, and a Koraidon/Miraidon touch trade. (or full trade idk lol)

elie
12-02-2022, 11:55 AM
I decided to bite the bullet and got Pokemon Violet! I’m so excited to start playing, I haven’t played for a few gens of the game. Would love tips or anything if anyone wants to chat in pm!! :D

Buizel
12-02-2022, 12:13 PM
Can't believe I missed this board! :D I also got violet and I got my best boi Buizel on my team! :$

If anyone wants to borrow (and please know I reserve the right to decline), I do have a shiny, 6 IV, destiny knot holding Japanese Ditto. :) In case anyone wants to breed, let me know and I'll trade him to you to borrow for breeding.

Onto the game, my current team is:

- Buizel
- Tinkaton
- Ceruledge
- Mabosstiff
- Meowscarada
- Garganacl

I love to experiment with the new pokemon each gen and breeding/creating a perfect pokemon. :) A lot of pokemon this gen are strong physical attackers so I catered my entire team like that.

Especially Tinkaton. This pokemon is a beast lol

Mothman
12-02-2022, 12:22 PM
I decided to bite the bullet and got Pokemon Violet! I’m so excited to start playing, I haven’t played for a few gens of the game. Would love tips or anything if anyone wants to chat in pm!! :D

ah yay!! let me know if there's any scarlet pokemon you want or anything :3 If you plan to complete the dex... catch as you go!! It's really annoying going back to look haha.

Can't believe I missed this board! :D I also got violet and I got my best boi Buizel on my team! :$

If anyone wants to borrow (and please know I reserve the right to decline), I do have a shiny, 6 IV, destiny knot holding Japanese Ditto. :) In case anyone wants to breed, let me know and I'll trade him to you to borrow for breeding.

Onto the game, my current team is:

- Buizel
- Tinkaton
- Ceruledge
- Mabosstiff
- Meowscarada
- Garganacl

I love to experiment with the new pokemon each gen and breeding/creating a perfect pokemon. :) A lot of pokemon this gen are strong physical attackers so I catered my entire team like that.

Especially Tinkaton. This pokemon is a beast lol

Dude Tinkaton is amazing. I also use one and she just shreds through everything lol

my current team:
- Meowscarada
- Baxcalibur
- Tatsugiri (suprisingly strong :O)
- Pyroar
- Tinkaton
- Great Tusk

they are all sooooo good, I love the designs from this gen.

elie
12-02-2022, 12:28 PM
ah yay!! let me know if there's any scarlet pokemon you want or anything :3 If you plan to complete the dex... catch as you go!! It's really annoying going back to look haha.
I definitely will, thank you! Also you need to catch them to complete the pokedex?! I just thought you had to find them once xD Shows how much I know!

Mothman
12-02-2022, 12:29 PM
I definitely will, thank you! Also you need to catch them to complete the pokedex?! I just thought you had to find them once xD Shows how much I know!

yep you have to register them by catching :P they show up in your dex as seen if you haven't owned them at any point, but that won't count for your dex completion.

elie
12-02-2022, 12:33 PM
yep you have to register them by catching :P they show up in your dex as seen if you haven't owned them at any point, but that won't count for your dex completion.
Thank you so much for telling me this eep, you’ve definitely saved me a lot of time! I’ve already been playing for a few hours but thankfully not too far in so I don’t have that many to catch :)

My current team is:
Crocalor
Ralts
Pawmo
Buizel (one of my favorites I always had these in each game I played before! And I had a buizel keychain as a kid)
Sudowoodo
Eevee

All of them are around level 17 but Crocalors is 25 ^.^ I like to spend the beginning of the game farming for levels it’s nice to not have to get the item exp. share anymore!

Buizel
12-02-2022, 12:53 PM
elie If you're interested, I have a pokemon guide in my signature here that will house general pokemon tips. :) It's mostly battle focused but I think it'll help!

elie
12-02-2022, 01:02 PM
elie If you're interested, I have a pokemon guide in my signature here that will house general pokemon tips. :) It's mostly battle focused but I think it'll help!
I’ll definitely bookmark it! The last games I played were heart gold and soul silver so I have forgotten a lot! Thank you!

Mothman
12-02-2022, 01:23 PM
Thank you so much for telling me this eep, you’ve definitely saved me a lot of time! I’ve already been playing for a few hours but thankfully not too far in so I don’t have that many to catch :)

My current team is:
Crocalor
Ralts
Pawmo
Buizel (one of my favorites I always had these in each game I played before! And I had a buizel keychain as a kid)
Sudowoodo
Eevee

All of them are around level 17 but Crocalors is 25 ^.^ I like to spend the beginning of the game farming for levels it’s nice to not have to get the item exp. share anymore!

The Let's Go feature is amazing! It makes me get the same feeling I do with slots or something lol. Not sure why but I feel like I'm winning when I kill a bunch of guys haha

Buizel
12-02-2022, 01:48 PM
A few things I will say though:

- I'm sad they removed the option to turn off battle animations. It makes battles/raids SO much longer. Especially if it's a multiple hitting move.

- I don't really like most online portions of games and prefer to play single player most of the time. That said, I hate how higher ranking raids practically force you to get online...Gamefreak should really take a note from Capcom and Monster Hunter when it comes to these things. In MH, if you fight a monster solo, the monster is scaled to have as much as they need to fight one person. With four, their health/stats increase to match fighting 4 people. Granted, it is 4 people in this game lol so I get it somewhat, but those other 3 computers definitely aren't fighting as hard as real players.

In pokemon, it's a giant fuck you, here's a CPU team mate with a magikarp or something lol but I'm not too focused on clearing raids right now thankfully.

Mothman
12-02-2022, 02:02 PM

- I'm sad they removed the option to turn off battle animations. It makes battles/raids SO much longer. Especially if it's a multiple hitting move.

- I don't really like most online portions of games and prefer to play single player most of the time. That said, I hate how higher ranking raids practically force you to get online...Gamefreak should really take a note from Capcom and Monster Hunter when it comes to these things. In MH, if you fight a monster solo, the monster is scaled to have as much as they need to fight one person. With four, their health/stats increase to match fighting 4 people. Granted, it is 4 people in this game lol so I get it somewhat, but those other 3 computers definitely aren't fighting as hard as real players.

In pokemon, it's a giant fuck you, here's a CPU team mate with a magikarp or something lol but I'm not too focused on clearing raids right now thankfully.

i toootally agree. the animations dont bother me bc i never turn them off, but in raids it's insane.

I wish they scaled the dens too. they want people to buy online i assume, which i do anyways, but i always forget that you need it to go online at all.

Bulbasaur
12-02-2022, 02:07 PM
I love how most people picked up Tinkaton for their teams lol
Me being one of them :P

The game in general is fun and I enjoyed the story.
But I HATE when they give you options but they dont matter at all. What if I dont want to be your friend? What if I dont want to join you? HM!? lol

I know people are raging at the FPS as well, but that doesnt really bug me to much.
Its the raids that bother me. Like that Charizard one! That raid is so dang buggy. It also can take so long to even let us pick an attack at times

Mothman
12-02-2022, 02:09 PM
I love how most people picked up Tinkaton for their teams lol
Me being one of them :P

The game in general is fun and I enjoyed the story.
But I HATE when they give you options but they dont matter at all. What if I dont want to be your friend? What if I dont want to join you? HM!? lol

I know people are raging at the FPS as well, but that doesnt really bug me to much.
Its the raids that bother me. Like that Charizard one! That raid is so dang buggy. It also can take so long to even let us pick an attack at times

The graphics bothered me before I played lol, when I got the game they haven't bothered me at all!! The options also.. I just kind of give it a pass bc it's a pokemon game (bad i know) but i genuinely loved the characters soo much that i never bothered to pick the opposing options hehe

i think im waiting for the second round of charizard raids later in the month :( i want a beast ball for it and need to finish my dex first.

Bulbasaur
12-02-2022, 02:17 PM
The graphics bothered me before I played lol, when I got the game they haven't bothered me at all!! The options also.. I just kind of give it a pass bc it's a pokemon game (bad i know) but i genuinely loved the characters soo much that i never bothered to pick the opposing options hehe

i think im waiting for the second round of charizard raids later in the month :( i want a beast ball for it and need to finish my dex first.

Oh no! Is that how I get the beast ball?
Whelp... looks like I wont be getting it then lol

And honestly, I really dont like Penny and Nemona.
I know, I know... Im gonna get a ton of hate for that. But they both just annoy me to no end

elie
12-02-2022, 02:17 PM
Are shinies easier to find in this game than the older ones or am I just lucky?
I just caught my first ever shiny pokemon. It was a phanpy! :D

Mothman
12-02-2022, 02:44 PM
Oh no! Is that how I get the beast ball?
Whelp... looks like I wont be getting it then lol

And honestly, I really dont like Penny and Nemona.
I know, I know... Im gonna get a ton of hate for that. But they both just annoy me to no end

I didn't like them at first but as the game went on I ended up really liking them hehe.

potential story spoilers!!!

i could see penny's role in the story from the start for sure, and i was annoyed at her dialogue but i think it was just bc she's like, a moody teen and that's annoying lol. Nemona's dialogue is super sweet as a rival, i think she's a perfect friend-rival character :P

omg!! nice!! it's still 1/4082 odds but you see more pokemon so you tend to find a few more :P congrats!!!

Shiny Espurr
12-02-2022, 03:32 PM

I've found 2 shinies so far! I have never found a shiny in any past pokemon game so I was blown away

Mothman
12-02-2022, 03:39 PM
I've found 2 shinies so far! I have never found a shiny in any past pokemon game so I was blown away

omg what have you found!! its always so exciting hehe

i have found a lechonk, golduck, mareep, and wooper :3

elie
12-02-2022, 03:44 PM
Same here! I was so excited I was praying to not accidentally KO them xD Never found one before!! If only I was still 13, I’d be over the moon! lol

Double.Trouble
12-02-2022, 05:46 PM
Been playing the shit outta Scarlet since it released. I really enjoyed this game, despite the performance issues and some graphical criticisms I have.
But the game itself is a blast and I liked the story and characters, which are a HUGE step up from Sword/Shield.

I beat the Charizard raid, some with a group and one solo. Now I'm breeding for a 5iv/6iv Shiny Charmander...so far no dice. I did get a Shiny Dreepy bred pretty quickly though.
It's too bad we can't trade the Charmanders yet because I have BOXES full of nice ones I'd like to give away.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

You can solo 5* and 6* raids with the right Pokemon and strategy. Going in with a group though that uses the Perrserker strat is definitely faster. But I've done many high level raids with:

Koraidon, level 100, Fighting Tera, Full IVs except special attack, Adamant Nature, EV Training in Attack and HP OR speed...HP is better for raids but I've had no issues with my speed one.
Moves: Drain Punch, Collision Course, Screech, Swords Dance
I usually set up with a couple SD, then a couple Screeches, then go to town. I use Drain Punch for heals if needed in between.
Obviously I don't go in with this guy with any Pokemon that has Fairy moves. Koraidon is tanky though and I went in solo on a 6* Steel Tera Goodra, and its Dragon Pulses barely did anything to my Koraidon. I would just heal it back up with Drain Punch.

Also Skeledirge is nice with Torch Song spam. People have had good luck with Iron Hands as well, though I haven't trained up and used mine yet.

Azumarill with Huge Power, Belly Drum, Play Rough and a Shell Bell as a held item is great too...but the damage calculation gets buggy in raids unfortunately. It'll show more damage than is actually being done because I guess the game wants raids to be scripted, so it'll look like the boss "heals" after doing a ton of damage to it. It's annoying, but I still manage to be successful with it.

Flutter Mane is another Fairy option to go against Special Attackers, as its normal Defense is weak. Evs in Sp Atk and Sp Defense.
Level 100. Moves: Calm Mind, Fake Tears, Moon Blast, Draining Kiss. You can solo the 7* Charizard raid with this! Set up with some Calm Minds, then a couple Fake Tears, Draining Kiss for heals, then Moonblast away. Moonblast can also keep lowering Charizard's Sp Atk and I don't think Charizard resets it own stats...only in the beginning after it uses Overheat.

I do struggle with raids, even 5*'s which are easy with Level 100 Pokemon, that have bosses that use Yawn. It's really annoying when they spam it, because I have to waste turns even at full health to heal cheer to remove the sleep. Then I get one or two moves in before it Yawns again.
LIKE SLOWKING. FUCK SLOWKING.
So if you run out of heal cheers when solo, the timer is just ticking while your Pokemon sleeps. I tend to equip a Chesto Berry when I know I'm going up against a boss that loves to use Yawn, but even then it's only useful for one turn but sometimes that makes the difference between winning and losing the raid.

ANYWAYS I'm into building Pokemon lol so sorry if this is TOO MUCH but hopefully it'll help people out.

Buizel
12-02-2022, 09:37 PM
Double.Trouble Ahhh thank you very much for all these builds! :D I love building pokemon myself as well on Pokemon Showdown so I understand haha.

I'll try building these pokemon up to hopefully have a shot at higher level raids when I finally get around to them.

Bulbasaur
12-02-2022, 09:52 PM
Oh, I love building teams!
I use to breed and make so many comp pokemon for myself and friends! I spent so many hours doing that lol

But its been a good while since I did that, so now I need to get caught up on stuff

Mothman
12-02-2022, 09:54 PM
I feel like this gen will be so much more fun to make a team in since you don't have to spend hours breeding and everything.. you can use whatever pokemon you want and enjoy thanks to hyper training/mints/etc!!

Bulbasaur
12-02-2022, 10:36 PM
I feel like this gen will be so much more fun to make a team in since you don't have to spend hours breeding and everything.. you can use whatever pokemon you want and enjoy thanks to hyper training/mints/etc!!

This is true!
I remember spending so much time trying to breed for the IVs and then raging when it would be a butt with it lol

Also, this gen makes it so easy to get eggs! Im super happy with that.
Plus, I hear its easier to breed for a shiny as well :o_o:

Cinnamoroll
12-03-2022, 01:48 AM
Double.Trouble what do you mean, you can’t trade Charmanders? Yes you can, I’ve been doing it and I originally got mine through a trade…? :S

Bulbasaur
12-03-2022, 03:19 AM
Double.Trouble what do you mean, you can’t trade Charmanders? Yes you can, I’ve been doing it and I originally got mine through a trade…? :S

I haven't tried to breed my Charizard, but I did hear that we couldn't. But since we can, I think Im going to breed a ton of them and send them out for surprise trades so some people who just got the game can start with a Charmander :$

throwitaway
12-03-2022, 03:26 AM
I have Scarlet and hunting for an Orthworm was driving me crazy. :o_o: I didn't realize that Koraidon's running made too much noise and scared the Orthworm into hiding.

Love that detail, but I genuinely thought something was wrong with my game.

Cinnamoroll
12-03-2022, 11:54 AM
I haven't tried to breed my Charizard, but I did hear that we couldn't. But since we can, I think Im going to breed a ton of them and send them out for surprise trades so some people who just got the game can start with a Charmander :$

It definitely seems that you can! Like I said, I’ve gotten quite a few through surprise trades and I’ve traded them myself to others!

Bulbasaur
12-03-2022, 12:55 PM
It definitely seems that you can! Like I said, I’ve gotten quite a few through surprise trades and I’ve traded them myself to others!

That's awesome!
I have a plan to make some boxes of popular Pokemon and want to send them out Christmas Morning.
Charmander is going to be one, frigibax is another and I was thinking of Eevee and Dreepy?

Or maybe what Pokemon would you all think would be a good one to breed and send out?

radius
12-03-2022, 01:24 PM
That's awesome!
I have a plan to make some boxes of popular Pokemon and want to send them out Christmas Morning.
Charmander is going to be one, frigibax is another and I was thinking of Eevee and Dreepy?

Or maybe what Pokemon would you all think would be a good one to breed and send out?

I think all of those are great options. As a casual player, I'm always excited to get version exclusives & starters!

Cinnamoroll
12-03-2022, 01:26 PM
That's awesome!

I have been breeding a bunch of Eevees and I bred some of this gen's starters because I got all 3 from surprise trades quite quickly!

I also bred some Pichus because they are soooooo cute!

Bulbasaur
12-03-2022, 09:08 PM
I think all of those are great options. As a casual player, I'm always excited to get version exclusives & starters!

Oh, thats a good idea! I'll go and breed some exclusives (I have Violet), and can send those out as well! I dont have any other stater though, so I can send out some Fuecoco

elie
12-03-2022, 09:42 PM
I got the two starters I didn’t choose from surprise trades so I have them in my team at the moment! Just got done getting all of them fully evolved :D

( POTENTIAL EEVEE EVOLUTION SPOILER?? IDK! )It is cool to not need stones and going to specific places to evolve eevees anymore!

Mothman
12-03-2022, 09:49 PM
I got the two starters I didn’t choose from surprise trades so I have them in my team at the moment! Just got done getting all of them fully evolved :D

( POTENTIAL EEVEE EVOLUTION SPOILER?? IDK! )It is cool to not need stones and going to specific places to evolve eevees anymore!

oooh i should do some suprise trades, I need Fuecoco and Quaxly :O

elie
12-03-2022, 09:58 PM
oooh i should do some suprise trades, I need Fuecoco and Quaxly :O

Yes do it! I have all three of them on my team now. My Fuecoco is french and my Quaxly is Japanese which is cool to see the names in other languages too!

Mothman
12-03-2022, 10:04 PM
Yes do it! I have all three of them on my team now. My Fuecoco is french and my Quaxly is Japanese which is cool to see the names in other languages too!

aww thats so cute!! im trying to complete my dex so perhaps some breeding and stuff is in order!

Shiny Espurr
12-04-2022, 09:27 AM
omg what have you found!! its always so exciting hehe

i have found a lechonk, golduck, mareep, and wooper :3

Snorunt and psyduck!

pillowfighter
12-04-2022, 01:28 PM
Eee thank you for this thread! I’m going to have to come back to it later! I feel like they took all of my favorite Pokémon (and my favorite shiny Pokémon) and sprinkled them into this game! ;___;

I’ve found shiny Pawmi, Fidough (x2), Marill, and Wattrel so far!
I’m hunting Skiddo and Pachirisu at the moment

Mothman
12-04-2022, 01:31 PM
Eee thank you for this thread! I’m going to have to come back to it later! I feel like they took all of my favorite Pokémon (and my favorite shiny Pokémon) and sprinkled them into this game! ;___;

omg im SO jealous of Fidough and Pawmi! They are so cute ;u;

Good luck with Skiddo - one of my fave grass type pokemon :O

update on the pokedex... only at 294 :(

Bulbasaur
12-04-2022, 03:45 PM

Ooo Im so jelly of Fidough as well!
I may have to go and breed them to get myself a shiny of it lol Its sooo cute!

Was it from the wild or eggs by chance?
I hear that its easier to get shiny Pokemon in eggs this gen as well!

chii3d
12-04-2022, 07:21 PM
I completed my pokedex but got zero shinies total :D

Anyone have a non-american ditto they would be willing to trade me?

Mothman
12-04-2022, 08:25 PM
I completed my pokedex but got zero shinies total :D

Anyone have a non-american ditto they would be willing to trade me?

I'm amazed that you found no shinies :O I ended up with 5 randoms so far, none that I was hunting yet tho haha.

Also looking for a ditto - I'll let you know if I find someone with some!!

Bulbasaur
12-04-2022, 08:34 PM
I sadly dont have any extra foreign ditto's, but I did get mine on eBay for about $2 if you guys wanted to take that way!
Heck, I actually found some on Etsy for around that price too!

Good way to also get it with 6IVs and even a Master Ball with it if you wanted lol
Im a sucker for Love Balls, so I asked for a Love Ball with mine

Buizel
12-04-2022, 09:03 PM
My post got a bit buried, but I don't mind lending people here my ditto if yall want to breed. :) Please note I reserve the right to say no though.

I got it off ebay and it's shiny, 6 IVs, foreign, and holding a destiny knot. Just reach out and ask and I'll let you know!

Bulbasaur
12-04-2022, 09:14 PM
My post got a bit buried, but I don't mind lending people here my ditto if yall want to breed. :) Please note I reserve the right to say no though.

I got it off ebay and it's shiny, 6 IVs, foreign, and holding a destiny knot. Just reach out and ask and I'll let you know!

This is super sweet!
I dont mind lending mine as well! (I have two. One Adamant and one Modest lol)

Mothman
12-04-2022, 09:15 PM
Thank you both! I think I'll probably swipe my own hehe, I kind of forgot people do custom pokemon ha! I bought one last gen but kind of just tunnel visioned eheh

chii3d
12-04-2022, 09:28 PM
I'm amazed that you found no shinies :O I ended up with 5 randoms so far, none that I was hunting yet tho haha.

Also looking for a ditto - I'll let you know if I find someone with some!!

I’m very unlucky and always have been. I forgot people sell this stuff on eBay even though I bought animal crossing stuff before. For $2 may as well.

Bulbasaur
12-04-2022, 09:42 PM
I’m very unlucky and always have been. I forgot people sell this stuff on eBay even though I bought animal crossing stuff before. For $2 may as well.

Yeah, I was able to find a Ditto for $2 on Ebay and on Etsy
The guy I found on eBay is pretty cool, as he gave me a few shiny Pokemon as a gift for my purchase

Etsy has them as well if you wanted to go there!

chii3d
12-04-2022, 09:45 PM
Yeah, I was able to find a Ditto for $2 on Ebay and on Etsy
The guy I found on eBay is pretty cool, as he gave me a few shiny Pokemon as a gift for my purchase

Etsy has them as well if you wanted to go there!

For sure! I’ll check tomorrow since I’m feeling really lazy right now. I was trying to collect sandwich materials but it’s not going extremely well xD

pillowfighter
12-04-2022, 10:18 PM
omg im SO jealous of Fidough and Pawmi! They are so cute ;u;

Good luck with Skiddo - one of my fave grass type pokemon :O

update on the pokedex... only at 294 :(

I literally screamed when I found them!
Thank you so much for the luck!!!!!! They’re soooosososo cute I love Skiddo.

Mothman
12-04-2022, 11:09 PM
I just ordered from here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), and they were super fast and gave me a free shiny :)

I've been dexing all day, I'm at 349 now!!

pillowfighter
12-04-2022, 11:14 PM
Ooo Im so jelly of Fidough as well!
I may have to go and breed them to get myself a shiny of it lol Its sooo cute!

Was it from the wild or eggs by chance?
I hear that its easier to get shiny Pokemon in eggs this gen as well!

You totally should! I think it's for sure one of the cutest shinies! ;w;
I actually got insanely lucky and just found them both in the exact same spot randomly while passing through a town!
Once was right after announcing out loud to my boyfriend that I was going to try to hunt it and then the second time I was just roaming.
I also heard its easier with eggs!

Bulbasaur
12-04-2022, 11:29 PM
You totally should! I think it's for sure one of the cutest shinies! ;w;
I actually got insanely lucky and just found them both in the exact same spot randomly while passing through a town!
Once was right after announcing out loud to my boyfriend that I was going to try to hunt it and then the second time I was just roaming.
I also heard its easier with eggs!

Ah, Im so jelly! That's one shiny I would love to find! Breed or finding it lol
My hunt starts now! lol

elie
12-05-2022, 07:07 AM
OMG! I just caught a SECOND shiny! A shiny chewtle- how cute! I am so excited, never caught one before this game and now I’ve caught two!

Bulbasaur
12-05-2022, 01:55 PM
OMG! I just caught a SECOND shiny! A shiny chewtle- how cute! I am so excited, never caught one before this game and now I’ve caught two!

Oh hell yeah! Gratz on another shiny!

Will you be putting them on your team, or just collecting for now?

Buizel
12-05-2022, 02:03 PM
Congrats everyone on shiny finds! :) I saw a tik tok that said a lot of shiny pokemon released this gen barely look different from the original and I agree after looking at some of them...Ghimmighoul's (is that how it's spelled?? ) evo shiny version is barely different from the original lol. Shinnies from previous gens are definitely way better.

elie
12-05-2022, 02:33 PM
Oh hell yeah! Gratz on another shiny!

Will you be putting them on your team, or just collecting for now?

I caught a shiny phanpy that I put on my team and now is evolved. I am collecting the other shinies I find now! Not actively shiny hunting but I am keeping my eye out for them!

Bulbasaur
12-05-2022, 02:47 PM
I caught a shiny phanpy that I put on my team and now is evolved. I am collecting the other shinies I find now! Not actively shiny hunting but I am keeping my eye out for them!

Aw, Phanpy is so cute too!
I've only found 1 shiny in the game lol Which was 10 min into when I started lol It was Scatterbug lol
I was going to raise it on my team, but I ended up lving it up and just letting them sit in my box for now ):

Now I've finished the story and all and still have yet to find another (I've only traded for 1 and bought 2 shiny Dittos)

Abyss
12-05-2022, 03:13 PM
I don't even need to eat a shiny boosting sandwich, the game is already generous enough at full odds since you're encountering more than one individual at the same time.
That said, I NEED SHINY DACHSBUN. Eggs why you no give me toasted bread puppy?!

elie
12-05-2022, 03:20 PM
Aw, Phanpy is so cute too!
I've only found 1 shiny in the game lol Which was 10 min into when I started lol It was Scatterbug lol
I was going to raise it on my team, but I ended up lving it up and just letting them sit in my box for now ):

Now I've finished the story and all and still have yet to find another (I've only traded for 1 and bought 2 shiny Dittos)

I haven’t finished the story yet! I’ve got my pokemon to around level 55 and caught around 120 pokemon so far I think? I’m surprised I’ve found 2, I’ve never found one before this game! :o

Double.Trouble
12-05-2022, 03:43 PM

For the first day you couldn't trade them or use Charizard in raids, but yeah now you can.

Spiffy
12-05-2022, 03:46 PM
Found a full odds shiny Veluza last night. Didn't save like a fool. It's opening move was Final Gambit and I watched it die in slow motion.

Hollow
12-05-2022, 03:55 PM
I'm so close to finishing my dex in Violet ;u; at 330 right now! I've been trying to get in on some online raids but I'm still finding them super glitchy, it's how I've gotten most of my mons xD

elie
12-05-2022, 04:04 PM
Found a full odds shiny Veluza last night. Didn't save like a fool. It's opening move was Final Gambit and I watched it die in slow motion.

I am so scared of knocking a shiny out, I spend the beginning of the game levelling up instead of going right to the story to make it easier but it makes the pokemon so much harder to catch!

Spiffy
12-05-2022, 04:07 PM
I am so scared of knocking a shiny out, I spend the beginning of the game levelling up instead of going right to the story to make it easier but it makes the pokemon so much harder to catch!

I went in so head strong and was like I DON'T NEED TO SAVE I GOT THIS...then it killed itself :o_o:

honeycomb
12-05-2022, 05:21 PM
I don't even need to eat a shiny boosting sandwich, the game is already generous enough at full odds since you're encountering more than one individual at the same time.
That said, I NEED SHINY DACHSBUN. Eggs why you no give me toasted bread puppy?!

i've been passively hunting for shiny fidough/dachsbun and it still eludes me!! even with the shiny charm, sandwiches, and the current most efficient way to shiny hunt and still no pretzel dog. :') but did get a shiny dedenne in the process!

spent 8 hours the other day hatching charmanders and finally got my shiny charizard tho! ill take the win on that lmao

Mothman
12-05-2022, 06:45 PM
i've been passively hunting for shiny fidough/dachsbun and it still eludes me!! even with the shiny charm, sandwiches, and the current most efficient way to shiny hunt and still no pretzel dog. :') but did get a shiny dedenne in the process!

spent 8 hours the other day hatching charmanders and finally got my shiny charizard tho! ill take the win on that lmao

omg i give up like 250 eggs into a hunt if not shiny pops lol. 8 hours is impressive!!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats everyone on shiny finds! :) I saw a tik tok that said a lot of shiny pokemon released this gen barely look different from the original and I agree after looking at some of them...Ghimmighoul's (is that how it's spelled?? ) evo shiny version is barely different from the original lol. Shinnies from previous gens are definitely way better.

I agree for most :( the paradox mons are cool in Scarlet, but I wish Tauros was more different! I LOOVE tauros and wanted one until i saw that they were basically the same :(

Bulbasaur
12-05-2022, 07:04 PM
If Im correct, I think gimmighoul is shiny locked?
But from what people found, its shiny legit doesn't change lol Which stinks!

It is a pretty sweet Competitive pokemon though. I want to try and get one!

Mothman
12-05-2022, 07:54 PM
If Im correct, I think gimmighoul is shiny locked?
But from what people found, its shiny legit doesn't change lol Which stinks!

It is a pretty sweet Competitive pokemon though. I want to try and get one!

They are locked but the images still exist, they are different but very very close to normal :(

This guy shows all the shinies in this video (he has a ton of great SV vids!)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

ALSO ADDED SOME THINGS TO THE FIRST PAGE!!
Added my own custom living dex spreadsheet i use every gen :)

Bulbasaur
12-05-2022, 08:07 PM
They are locked but the images still exist, they are different but very very close to normal :(

This guy shows all the shinies in this video (he has a ton of great SV vids!)

ALSO ADDED SOME THINGS TO THE FIRST PAGE!!
Added my own custom living dex spreadsheet i use every gen :)

Yeah, I seen its Shiny version and its just so close to the original ): Im sad lol

Oh, I use to watch a ton of his Videos for Sword/Shield! Helped me with a lot of G-Max Pokemon
I need to go and watch some more of his videos again

honeycomb
12-05-2022, 08:53 PM
omg i give up like 250 eggs into a hunt if not shiny pops lol. 8 hours is impressive!!

i have like.. 11 boxes full of charmander now LMAO. i definitely got very unlucky :')

Bulbasaur
12-05-2022, 09:31 PM
i have like.. 11 boxes full of charmander now LMAO. i definitely got very unlucky :')

Im looking to breed for a Shiny Fuecoco and now Im just like

honeycomb
12-05-2022, 09:37 PM
Im looking to breed for a Shiny Fuecoco and now Im just like

i'm currently in the middle of a shiny sprigatito hunt :') though been doing this one a lot slower and taking hella breaks between each batch of eggs LOL

Bulbasaur
12-05-2022, 10:05 PM
i'm currently in the middle of a shiny sprigatito hunt :') though been doing this one a lot slower and taking hella breaks between each batch of eggs LOL

Oh, thats awesome!
Let's hope that you can get it a little sooner than 11 boxes D:

Im just trying to brace myself on my shiny egg hunt lol

Mothman
12-05-2022, 11:28 PM
Just need Chi-Yu and the violet exclusives now :O Hopefully by Wednesday I'll have the dex done!!

Bulbasaur
12-06-2022, 11:43 AM
Would anyone happen to have the Grass and Water Starter with their HA?
I can Fuecoco with their HA as a trade!

Also, a friend of mine JUST got the game and found a shiny Dunsparce! Lol
She was so confused about it and thought it was part of the glitches going on in the game 😭

elie
12-06-2022, 05:53 PM
Just found my third ever shiny- a tadbulb! I noticed him sitting there with a red tail instead of orange- went to battle him and found out he’s shiny! Yay!

honeycomb
12-06-2022, 06:17 PM
Just found my third ever shiny- a tadbulb! I noticed him sitting there with a red tail instead of orange- went to battle him and found out he’s shiny! Yay!
this is awesome, massive congrats!! the shiny of his evo is one of my faves, looks so silly lmao

about to continue my shiny sprigatito hunt - have a bunch of eggs on standby waiting to be hatched. todays the day i can FEEL ITTTT :quighype:

elie
12-06-2022, 06:30 PM
this is awesome, massive congrats!! the shiny of his evo is one of my faves, looks so silly lmao

about to continue my shiny sprigatito hunt - have a bunch of eggs on standby waiting to be hatched. todays the day i can FEEL ITTTT :quighype:

I’m so excited to shiny hunt in this game, I have found THREE and yet before this gen I had never found any! You have me intrigued,I will def level him up after finising the story with my current team! i’ll

Bulbasaur
12-06-2022, 07:37 PM

Yooo! Nice!
Dang, I want your luck! I have only found 1 lol

But its so great that you are finding so many right now! Is there one you would like to find or farm for later?

Buizel
12-06-2022, 07:48 PM
I really wish the map indicated what levels each boss/base leader was around so I know where to go. :S Not too sure where to go at the moment lol and too scared to test it just in case it's an overpowered gym or something.

elie
12-06-2022, 08:18 PM
Yooo! Nice!
Dang, I want your luck! I have only found 1 lol

But its so great that you are finding so many right now! Is there one you would like to find or farm for later?

Good luck on looking for more shinies, I am so surprised I found 3 this game! I have never found any before but honestly I have been sitting and playing this game for hours a day LOL! Good luck to you!
Editing to add because I replied too fast haha: Shiny ditto is a dream nd would be awesome, but Tropius as a shiny would be amazing! Since pokemon platinum tropius has been a fav of mine!

Bulbasaur
12-06-2022, 09:03 PM
Good luck on looking for more shinies, I am so surprised I found 3 this game! I have never found any before but honestly I have been sitting and playing this game for hours a day LOL! Good luck to you!
Editing to add because I replied too fast haha: Shiny ditto is a dream nd would be awesome, but Tropius as a shiny would be amazing! Since pokemon platinum tropius has been a fav of mine!

Aw, Im so excited that you found so many Shiny Pokemon! This one has been super fun!
I know the glitches and FPS can send people away, but I had a lot of fun with it

Oh, and Shiny Ditto is amazing!
I do have an "extra" one, but I sadly has a Nature I use for breeding D; If I happen to find/get another one, I will be happy to send it your way! (A friend gave me the Ditto due to the nature lol). And oh my, yes! Tropius is SUCH a great one!
I need to really get my butt in gear and shiny hunt lol

chii3d
12-06-2022, 10:48 PM
I’ve just been leveling up my cuties. I have a paw not who I think is very cute. I caught a shiny iron bundle today who is so cute! Working on leveling him up :)

Bulbasaur
12-07-2022, 02:08 AM
I’ve just been leveling up my cuties. I have a paw not who I think is very cute. I caught a shiny iron bundle today who is so cute! Working on leveling him up :)

Oh dang, a shiny Iron Bundle! Im pretty jelly of that one lol I love how its all Silver
Ugh, everyone is making me want to go shiny hunt right now!

Mothman
12-07-2022, 12:11 PM
I really wish the map indicated what levels each boss/base leader was around so I know where to go. :S Not too sure where to go at the moment lol and too scared to test it just in case it's an overpowered gym or something.

Good luck.. I really wish things scaled with you as you went :( that would help quite a bit.. there are some fangames that do that in cool ways but I don't know why gamefreak can't manage that.

If you want, here's a link to a good guide!! ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

-------

also i caught a SECOND shiny lechonk yesterday :O

Kibba
12-07-2022, 12:27 PM
Found and caught a shiny Finizen!

Now gotta enter someone game to evolve it :o_o:

Mothman
12-07-2022, 12:30 PM
Found and caught a shiny Finizen!

Now gotta enter someone game to evolve it :o_o:

If you have online we can link up :)

Kibba
12-07-2022, 01:57 PM
If you have online we can link up :)

I'll come back tonight and see if u're around :)

Thanks!

Mothman
12-07-2022, 03:05 PM
I'll come back tonight and see if u're around :)

Thanks!

npnp! i'll be home around 6-7pm NST :)

chii3d
12-07-2022, 03:52 PM
Oh dang, a shiny Iron Bundle! Im pretty jelly of that one lol I love how its all Silver
Ugh, everyone is making me want to go shiny hunt right now!

Oh my gosh you should! It’s really kind of chill just watching some tv and doing a repetitive thing really soothes me. I was going to try for the iron thorns next but I can’t really find a good spawn location for them.

That being said anyone know a good pawmi spawn spot? Trying to get the pink one today :)

Bulbasaur
12-07-2022, 05:21 PM
Oh my gosh you should! It’s really kind of chill just watching some tv and doing a repetitive thing really soothes me. I was going to try for the iron thorns next but I can’t really find a good spawn location for them.

That being said anyone know a good pawmi spawn spot? Trying to get the pink one today :)

Oh, I think Austin John put up a video talking about that Pokemon!

At about 9:14 he tells you a good area to find it! As well as which sandwich to eat.
I haven't started my Shiny hunt journey yet, but it seems I need to farm raids for the herbs lol

chii3d
12-07-2022, 06:20 PM
Oh, I think Austin John put up a video talking about that Pokemon!

At about 9:14 he tells you a good area to find it! As well as which sandwich to eat.
I haven't started my Shiny hunt journey yet, but it seems I need to farm raids for the herbs lol

Yessss this is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much! I don’t have many herbs myself so I was just using no sandwich at all but I might need to make some raids happen too.

honeycomb
12-07-2022, 08:24 PM
hatched my shiny sprigatito tonight!! on my.. 420th egg. lol

chii3d
12-07-2022, 10:51 PM

Blaze it :quighype:

I got my pink Pawmi!

Bulbasaur
12-07-2022, 11:35 PM

Yooo! Gratz! And on the such an epic number :o_o:
Lol That's awesome!

chii3d Oh damn! Look at you!
Dang, all of you are getting all these shiny mons! I haven't been on as I've been lving a Warrior on Classic WotLK, but I really need to get myself into gear lol
I would love a shiny Dunsparce! LOL

throwitaway
12-08-2022, 12:34 AM
Caught a shiny salandit today but it was a boy. :dispirited:

I still love him tho ;;

Mothman
12-08-2022, 12:21 PM

I still love him tho ;;

noooo lol... it took me sooo long to find a female one for my dex I couldn't imagine hunting one :O

Bulbasaur
12-08-2022, 01:10 PM

I still love him tho ;;

Noooo!! D:
Ah man, that stinks! But its great that you still love him though lol

It would be pretty cool if the bug from Sword/Shield was around for this one...seeing as we have a ton of glitches and bugs as it is atm B) LOL
Oh, but the bug that would let you evolve a Male Saladit/Combee

Alcremie
12-08-2022, 02:28 PM
I absolutely loved most of the game. It took me quite a while to beat it, which is a first. There is just so many places to go and I love it. The only thing I don't like is that the raids are SUPER glitchy if online and get screwed a lot. I attack and the health bar doesn't go down, or me/the people I am raiding with just stare at a blank screen where the menu options should be for the whole raid. However, I get most raids myself now with Garchomp (lvl 75+ for 5+ star raids) 3x swords dance w/shell bell.

I found about 6 shinies before beating the game, it's crazy because I always had horrible luck at that in past games. Orthworm, Oinkologne, Swablu, Rufflet, Floatzel, Psyduck before post games. Holy hell there are a lot of Psyduck in the game I knew I'd run into one sooner or later. I'm now completing my dex and have around ~330 for Violet. So if anyone needs anything for their dex let me know! I might have it.

Bulbasaur
12-08-2022, 02:44 PM
I absolutely loved most of the game. It took me quite a while to beat it, which is a first. There is just so many places to go and I love it. The only thing I don't like is that the raids are SUPER glitchy if online and get screwed a lot. I attack and the health bar doesn't go down, or me/the people I am raiding with just stare at a blank screen where the menu options should be for the whole raid. However, I get most raids myself now with Garchomp (lvl 75+ for 5+ star raids) 3x swords dance w/shell bell.

I found about 6 shinies before beating the game, it's crazy because I always had horrible luck at that in past games. Orthworm, Oinkologne, Swablu, Rufflet, Floatzel, Psyduck before post games. Holy hell there are a lot of Psyduck in the game I knew I'd run into one sooner or later. I'm now completing my dex and have around ~330 for Violet. So if anyone needs anything for their dex let me know! I might have it.

Oh damn, those raids...
Its so bad! Like, Im not sure what happened with raiding. Sword/Shield wasn't his bad! I ended up getting disconnected one time fighting a 6 star Ditto raid and I was crushed ):

But holy cow! 6? Thats wild!
Damn, everyone finding shiny Pokemon out here! That's awesome all!

Mothman
12-08-2022, 04:38 PM

I didn't realize a good Garchomp was a solo raid option!! I might have to pick one up for myself heh.. It's crazy how buggy the raids are. Really too bad, they are fun and I'm glad they brought them back but the turn based SWSH ones worked better.

- - - Updated - - -

Noooo!! D:

It would be pretty cool if the bug from Sword/Shield was around for this one...seeing as we have a ton of glitches and bugs as it is atm B) LOL

Having a male Salazze or Vespequien would be a cool novelty ;; I am such a sucker for little novelty collection items like that... I went through and got every teratype eevee during the event AND when there was the Milcery raids in SWSH, I grinded for a shiny one of all the Alcremie forms... so 63 shinies..... it was fun!!

Bulbasaur
12-08-2022, 05:16 PM
I didn't realize a good Garchomp was a solo raid option!! I might have to pick one up for myself heh.. It's crazy how buggy the raids are. Really too bad, they are fun and I'm glad they brought them back but the turn based SWSH ones worked better.

- - - Updated - - -

Having a male Salazze or Vespequien would be a cool novelty ;; I am such a sucker for little novelty collection items like that... I went through and got every teratype eevee during the event AND when there was the Milcery raids in SWSH, I grinded for a shiny one of all the Alcremie forms... so 63 shinies..... it was fun!!

Holy cow! You're wild!
I only went and got one of each form with each candy and that was enough for me lol
Which helped me out! Because I use to be in a Pokemon trading page on FB and the ones with hacked Switchs didnt have them in their data or something. So when I posted that I had them all, I had 4 people send me a DM asking if they could borrow and clone them LOL
And they all offered me a TON of shiny Pokemon for them :o_o: So my HOME has a ton of shiny mons waiting for when we can bring them into S/V!

Mothman
12-08-2022, 05:53 PM
Holy cow! You're wild!
I only went and got one of each form with each candy and that was enough for me lol
Which helped me out! Because I use to be in a Pokemon trading page on FB and the ones with hacked Switchs didnt have them in their data or something. So when I posted that I had them all, I had 4 people send me a DM asking if they could borrow and clone them LOL
And they all offered me a TON of shiny Pokemon for them :o_o: So my HOME has a ton of shiny mons waiting for when we can bring them into S/V!

ah that's awesome!! i at one point in my shiny hunting craze had a spreadsheet with all my shinies and their ability/natures/stats etc..... I was nuts. I don't do that anymore but just have a TON of boxes in Home.

Side note but I wish Home was easier to navigate and more fun :( Like pokemon ranch or something.

Bulbasaur
12-08-2022, 06:09 PM
ah that's awesome!! i at one point in my shiny hunting craze had a spreadsheet with all my shinies and their ability/natures/stats etc..... I was nuts. I don't do that anymore but just have a TON of boxes in Home.

Side note but I wish Home was easier to navigate and more fun :( Like pokemon ranch or something.

Honestly, the only way I found shiny Pokemon was just having it be super random OR from an Egg. I never really went and did anything crazy to try and find one D:
...unless masuda method counts? lol

But since S/V seems to just want to drop Shiny Pokemon left and right, I may have to try and do something if I want to find them lol

Oh man, I dont like how HOME works at all ): I wish they would have made it easier to do!

Mothman
12-08-2022, 06:36 PM
Honestly, the only way I found shiny Pokemon was just having it be super random OR from an Egg. I never really went and did anything crazy to try and find one D:
...unless masuda method counts? lol

But since S/V seems to just want to drop Shiny Pokemon left and right, I may have to try and do something if I want to find them lol

Oh man, I dont like how HOME works at all ): I wish they would have made it easier to do!

Home is the coolest idea and the worst execution. It seems like it's impossible to even find the pokemon I care about :( Kind of sad really.

I used to hatch but chaining and all that is easier now if the pokemon you are hunting is in the wild, especially with all the items that change your pokemon's traits. I'll still hatch for stuff like starters though :)

Bulbasaur
12-08-2022, 07:53 PM
Home is the coolest idea and the worst execution. It seems like it's impossible to even find the pokemon I care about :( Kind of sad really.

I used to hatch but chaining and all that is easier now if the pokemon you are hunting is in the wild, especially with all the items that change your pokemon's traits. I'll still hatch for stuff like starters though :)

Oh my word! Yes! So I hate it a ton. Like, there are times where I just want to find ONE Pokemon but it takes me forever to find it lol

And I love to hatch still and get those IVs LOL Im so weird to where I "need" to have them with the IVs and not be trained D: Im so awkward and ba with that. It always makes me anxious when they're not lol
But EV training...ugh, I need to do it but I HATE it. I wish we had that EV training game we had in...X and Y? Where we just fought those Balloons lol

chii3d
12-08-2022, 07:59 PM
My partner is very excited to bring over pokemon from Home. I'm just over here with my pink Pawmot, head empty no thoughts. Zero pokemon in my "home" :quighype:

Bulbasaur
12-08-2022, 08:08 PM
My partner is very excited to bring over pokemon from Home. I'm just over here with my pink Pawmot, head empty no thoughts. Zero pokemon in my "home" :quighype:

My home is filled with so much Junk because I wanted to help fill my dex lol
I need to get that going to clear it up. Especially when we can bring Pokemon into S/V next year

Also! I ended up with two Foreign Dittos (6 IVs) with a Jolly Nature. Happy to gift them out to the first two that may like it :$

chii3d
12-08-2022, 08:11 PM
My home is filled with so much Junk because I wanted to help fill my dex lol
I need to get that going to clear it up. Especially when we can bring Pokemon into S/V next year

Also! I ended up with two Foreign Dittos (6 IVs) with a Jolly Nature. Happy to gift them out to the first two that may like it :$

Oh my gosh I would love one if possible! But I'm kind of dumb and not 100% sure how to do it so if you want to pick someone else totally understand xD

Bulbasaur
12-08-2022, 08:21 PM
Oh my gosh I would love one if possible! But I'm kind of dumb and not 100% sure how to do it so if you want to pick someone else totally understand xD

Its yours! I also have an extra Destiny Knot, so I'll be sure to put it on there with it!
Just let me know when you're good for it, and we can set up a trade :o_o:

chii3d
12-08-2022, 08:26 PM
Its yours! I also have an extra Destiny Knot, so I'll be sure to put it on there with it!
Just let me know when you're good for it, and we can set up a trade :o_o:

I can do now if you're free! Do we just need a trade code thing?

Bulbasaur
12-08-2022, 08:32 PM
I can do now if you're free! Do we just need a trade code thing?

We do! I'll DM you with the code (:

But yeah! With it, you can breed it and it has a better chance at hatching a Shiny! Plus, the Knot will help pass down the IVs to the eggs :o_o:
Get them shiny Mons! I have one and Im trying to get my a few shiny Pokemon lol

But I also breed for comp Pokemon, so its a good chance to get a random shiny while I do it lol

chii3d
12-08-2022, 08:43 PM
We do! I'll DM you with the code (:

But yeah! With it, you can breed it and it has a better chance at hatching a Shiny! Plus, the Knot will help pass down the IVs to the eggs :o_o:
Get them shiny Mons! I have one and Im trying to get my a few shiny Pokemon lol

But I also breed for comp Pokemon, so its a good chance to get a random shiny while I do it lol

Sounds good! I'm a lot more casual but I love hatching the eggs and the different colors! I got EV explained to me yesterday and I guess I kind of leveled all my pokemon wrong. So I guess I will need to feed some mints or something and fix this.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bulbasaur again.

noooo :( :( :(

- - - Updated - - -

OH MY GOSH HE IS BLUE

Thank you I appreciate this immensely T___T I'm only crying a lil bit thank you thank you T__T

Bulbasaur
12-08-2022, 08:45 PM
Sounds good! I'm a lot more casual but I love hatching the eggs and the different colors! I got EV explained to me yesterday and I guess I kind of leveled all my pokemon wrong. So I guess I will need to feed some mints or something and fix this.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bulbasaur again.

noooo :( :( :(

Oh, dont worry to much on the natures and stuff while you go through the story! EV/IV dont matter to much while playing. Its mainly for comp teams and I think end game stuff!
Especially if you want to do those 6 Star raids. Those bad bois are wild!

But do enjoy the Ditto! I hope it helps you out on your journey! Cant wait to see what your first shiny egg is gonna be :o_o:

chii3d
12-08-2022, 09:11 PM
Oh, dont worry to much on the natures and stuff while you go through the story! EV/IV dont matter to much while playing. Its mainly for comp teams and I think end game stuff!
Especially if you want to do those 6 Star raids. Those bad bois are wild!

But do enjoy the Ditto! I hope it helps you out on your journey! Cant wait to see what your first shiny egg is gonna be :o_o:

I did finish the story pretty easily with just using my pokemon however they came, so I thought I was doing very well. Learning about the EV things was a bit disheartening but I am just a noob here though this is the first pokemon game I have ever finished so it's fresh to me. I'm not sure I'll do competitions but those 6 star raids really are something!

I think I'll try for a Fuecoco first! I love the hot pink color and hes a cutie :)

Bulbasaur
12-08-2022, 10:13 PM
I did finish the story pretty easily with just using my pokemon however they came, so I thought I was doing very well. Learning about the EV things was a bit disheartening but I am just a noob here though this is the first pokemon game I have ever finished so it's fresh to me. I'm not sure I'll do competitions but those 6 star raids really are something!

I think I'll try for a Fuecoco first! I love the hot pink color and hes a cutie :)

Ah yeah, EVs are such a pain ):
Well.. to me lol I dont like training EVs. I would rather hatch eggs and get those IVs
And to even take AWAY EVs you need berries for this Gen. It always bugs me. Its why for me, I went and just made Eggs of my team again and get the IVs and did the EVs after.

But there are items that help train EVs!

This video is actually a pretty good guide on breeding and IVs/EVs!

And yaaas! Fuecoco! That's one I want as well!

UPDATE!

New Spotlight Event for Scarlet/Violet!

Salamence & Tyranitar Raid

Hollow
12-09-2022, 09:25 AM
I'm starting to get a little confused with tera raiding *unless I'm just being dumb here lmao* but when we go into an online battle, do we have to take into consideration the tera type only, or both the type of pokemon and the tera type? Because I'm taking into consideration both typing (initial pokemon type and tera type) but I'm still sorta failing here? Like for example I'm taking a fairy type pokemon into a dragon type and ice tera type raid I'm still not doing good amount of damage.

I think I'm missing something x'D

Bulbasaur
12-09-2022, 12:20 PM
I'm starting to get a little confused with tera raiding *unless I'm just being dumb here lmao* but when we go into an online battle, do we have to take into consideration the tera type only, or both the type of pokemon and the tera type? Because I'm taking into consideration both typing (initial pokemon type and tera type) but I'm still sorta failing here? Like for example I'm taking a fairy type pokemon into a dragon type and ice tera type raid I'm still not doing good amount of damage.

So, how I tend to pick my Pokemon is that I look at the Tera Type. So if its Water, I try and find a Pokemon that can deal Grass/Electric type attacks.
BUT! I also look at what the Pokemon actually is. So, lets say it was a Goodra with a Water Tera type. I would try and find a Fairy Pokemon that knew a Grass or Electric move. This is due to Goodra doing some Dragon type moves.
If I dont have a Pokemon like that, then I move on to a Pokemon that can at least hold itself in the raid, but still aim for something that has the Tera Pokemons weakness.

From what I found, is that Sylveon and Iron Hands are good general Pokemon to bring into a raid. Not saying they're perfect, but both seem to do rather well for me.

Buizel
12-09-2022, 12:31 PM

For Tera raids, you should take the Tera type only into account. However, you need to also watchout, because that's not to say the Pokemon you're fighting doesn't have a move that's super effective against you.

With your example, yes, you are correct in taking a Fairy type to a Dragon battle (**) , but that Dragon could also know Iron Head or Sludge Wave. So, just be on the lookout. :)

**Also, I recommend bringing an Ice type instead. Most Dragon Pokemon are x4 super effective against Ice as opposed to x2 super effective that Fairy's provide. And some Pokemon honestly just have a stupid high amount of Def and Sp. Def. My Pokemon are EV/IV trained and holding effective items/moves and sometimes the move doesn't hurt as much.

Bulbasaur
12-09-2022, 12:45 PM

So, this isn't really what you were asking, but it is some nice info on the Tera Types and can prob help out still!

They're also a good competitive player as well!
I suck at competitive games, but he's one that makes me want to push myself and learn as much as I can

Hollow
12-09-2022, 01:35 PM
So, how I tend to pick my Pokemon is that I look at the Tera Type. So if its Water, I try and find a Pokemon that can deal Grass/Electric type attacks.
BUT! I also look at what the Pokemon actually is. So, lets say it was a Goodra with a Water Tera type. I would try and find a Fairy Pokemon that knew a Grass or Electric move. This is due to Goodra doing some Dragon type moves.
If I dont have a Pokemon like that, then I move on to a Pokemon that can at least hold itself in the raid, but still aim for something that has the Tera Pokemons weakness.

From what I found, is that Sylveon and Iron Hands are good general Pokemon to bring into a raid. Not saying they're perfect, but both seem to do rather well for me.

That's extremely helpful! I thankfully found a 5 IV Sylveon with a fairy tera type the other day, so I'm just leveling him up now! Do you reckon a Mimikyu would also be good to bring into battle? I've been using Umbreon and Ceruledge, but I'm trying to figure out what tera typing would be good for them.

- - - Updated - - -

For Tera raids, you should take the Tera type only into account. However, you need to also watchout, because that's not to say the Pokemon you're fighting doesn't have a move that's super effective against you.

With your example, yes, you are correct in taking a Fairy type to a Dragon battle (**) , but that Dragon could also know Iron Head or Sludge Wave. So, just be on the lookout. :)

**Also, I recommend bringing an Ice type instead. Most Dragon Pokemon are x4 super effective against Ice as opposed to x2 super effective that Fairy's provide. And some Pokemon honestly just have a stupid high amount of Def and Sp. Def. My Pokemon are EV/IV trained and holding effective items/moves and sometimes the move doesn't hurt as much.

Righto! It does get a little confusing because I could bring in a pokemon that's good against a tera type, but not be great against the actual typing of the other pokemon and sorta fail there x'D

Buizel
12-09-2022, 01:47 PM
Mimikyu is a good choice. You'd want to focus on maxing their Speed and Attack so that they hit hard and fast. And if you have the items, I recommend giving them a Life Orb or Black Belt to make their super effective moves hit harder.

You also get a free hit since their ability will protect you from one attack.

Bulbasaur
12-09-2022, 01:57 PM
That's extremely helpful! I thankfully found a 5 IV Sylveon with a fairy tera type the other day, so I'm just leveling him up now! Do you reckon a Mimikyu would also be good to bring into battle? I've been using Umbreon and Ceruledge, but I'm trying to figure out what tera typing would be good for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Righto! It does get a little confusing because I could bring in a pokemon that's good against a tera type, but not be great against the actual typing of the other pokemon and sorta fail there x'D

Oh yeah, I think they would be a pretty good mon to us!
As Brittany mentioned, they can take a one free hit! I'm not sure what Tera Type to go with, but that video I shared with you can help out!

Hollow
12-09-2022, 02:19 PM
Oh yeah, I think they would be a pretty good mon to us!
As Brittany mentioned, they can take a one free hit! I'm not sure what Tera Type to go with, but that video I shared with you can help out!

Thank you for both of your advises! I will check out that video out. I think I was reading up that a steel tera type would work well with a Mimikyu, but I'll have to look into that one further! Miner is currently grass tera typing.

Bulbasaur
12-09-2022, 02:39 PM
Thank you for both of your advises! I will check out that video out. I think I was reading up that a steel tera type would work well with a Mimikyu, but I'll have to look into that one further! Miner is currently grass tera typing.

Oh, no problem at all!
Im no expert, but I do like to try and read forums and stuff on Pokemon and see which are good for competitive teams/Tera Raids
I think Austin John Plays on YouTube is a good source of info as well!

I just wish that Online Tera raids worked better lol
Just so laggy and buggy it seems

Hollow
12-09-2022, 02:51 PM
Oh, no problem at all!
Im no expert, but I do like to try and read forums and stuff on Pokemon and see which are good for competitive teams/Tera Raids
I think Austin John Plays on YouTube is a good source of info as well!

I just wish that Online Tera raids worked better lol
Just so laggy and buggy it seems

Yess I used to watch Austin John Plays during my Sword/Shield days xD I agree, I also wish there was a search function for species and star ratings for raids too! It's waaayyy too buggy.

*Communicating...* ;u;

Bulbasaur
12-09-2022, 02:59 PM
Yess I used to watch Austin John Plays during my Sword/Shield days xD I agree, I also wish there was a search function for species and star ratings for raids too! It's waaayyy too buggy.

*Communicating...* ;u;

Ah! YES! For real! Ugh, I hate when I find a nice Pokemon and when I try to connect, it just keeps saying I cant join it lol
There was one time I was trying to find an Annihilape, and I seen one with a Steel Tera Type and I got sooo excited! BUT when I tried to get in, it kept telling me that I was unable to join it :mad:
Im sure I was to slow to join, but still lol

Nattiee
12-09-2022, 03:00 PM
I bought this last week!! Hoping to make some time this weekend and giv'er a whirl.
It sounds alot more complex than the previous pokemon games that have been released. Not sure if I'm excited or already overwhelmed lol

Hollow
12-09-2022, 03:13 PM
Ah! YES! For real! Ugh, I hate when I find a nice Pokemon and when I try to connect, it just keeps saying I cant join it lol
There was one time I was trying to find an Annihilape, and I seen one with a Steel Tera Type and I got sooo excited! BUT when I tried to get in, it kept telling me that I was unable to join it :mad:
Im sure I was to slow to join, but still lol

Oh man I found a 6 star Umbreon I wanted to join and couldn't get in because lag ;O; I got into an Annihilape raid and it whooped my butt x'D Still trying to get that one. I'm hoping they patch the lag, but I think that's wishful thinking from my end xD

Bulbasaur
12-09-2022, 03:58 PM
I bought this last week!! Hoping to make some time this weekend and giv'er a whirl.
It sounds alot more complex than the previous pokemon games that have been released. Not sure if I'm excited or already overwhelmed lol

When I first got the game, I will admit that it did feel overwhelming for me as first! But I slowly got the hang of it. Its a ton of fun though!
And the Story is just... :o_o:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man I found a 6 star Umbreon I wanted to join and couldn't get in because lag ;O; I got into an Annihilape raid and it whooped my butt x'D Still trying to get that one. I'm hoping they patch the lag, but I think that's wishful thinking from my end xD

Oh, I really hope they can fix that Lag! It seemed fine in Sword and Shield D:
Im not sure why its so bad right now

Oh no though! Hope you can find another Umbreon! Its such a good one too!

chii3d
12-09-2022, 09:20 PM
Trying to breed some eggs tonight! Finally had dinner and can relax for the weekend. Shiny fuecoco I’m coming for you

Bulbasaur
12-09-2022, 11:08 PM
Trying to breed some eggs tonight! Finally had dinner and can relax for the weekend. Shiny fuecoco I’m coming for you

Ahhh! I wish you luck!
Im actually trying for a Shiny Pawmi ever since you talked about it lol
Its funny because I tagged that name on my WoW server LOL So it will be fun to get a shiny one!

Kibba
12-10-2022, 01:26 AM
Ugh, I haven't played since Wednesday, been having so many stuff to do and the free time I've had this week I've been either doing
extra work or binge watching netflix :p

Hopefully tomorrow and Sunday I can finally go and explore Area Zero and get those paradoxes now that I finished the main story

Bulbasaur
12-10-2022, 01:39 AM
Ugh, I haven't played since Wednesday, been having so many stuff to do and the free time I've had this week I've been either doing
extra work or binge watching netflix :p

Hopefully tomorrow and Sunday I can finally go and explore Area Zero and get those paradoxes now that I finished the main story

Oh! Im sorry if you said this, but which version do you have?
I have Violet and I LOVE the Paradox ones! I super love Iron Hands and Iron Bundle lol

Kibba
12-10-2022, 10:25 AM
Oh! Im sorry if you said this, but which version do you have?
I have Violet and I LOVE the Paradox ones! I super love Iron Hands and Iron Bundle lol

I also got Violet
Played today to get the Iron Valiant and Iron Thorns

Now gotta find someone to trade from Scarlet to complete my Pokedex

Bulbasaur
12-10-2022, 03:34 PM
I also got Violet
Played today to get the Iron Valiant and Iron Thorns

Now gotta find someone to trade from Scarlet to complete my Pokedex

Ah, mkay! But Im sure there are others here that can help out with that!

At some point I need to work on my dex ): I want the shiny charm lol

chii3d
12-10-2022, 03:39 PM
Hatched like 100 fuecoco so far no luck, but these babies do have great stats!

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, mkay! But Im sure there are others here that can help out with that!

At some point I need to work on my dex ): I want the shiny charm lol

Oh my gosh you gotta get it! Are you missing scarlet exclusives or just like random ones you didn’t get yet?

Bulbasaur
12-10-2022, 03:44 PM
Hatched like 100 fuecoco so far no luck, but these babies do have great stats!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my gosh you gotta get it! Are you missing scarlet exclusives or just like random ones you didn’t get yet?

Ooo! You got this! Its gonna be so worth it when you do get the Shiny!

Oh, and I need all exclusives and like...most of the other Pokemon LOL
Im not a Pokemon Master ): I haven't been catching many :crushed:

Mothman
12-10-2022, 06:30 PM
I am hoping for these if anyone has them:
Misdreavus
Gulpin
Passimian
Eiscue
Iron Treads
Iron Hands
Iron Jugulis
Iron Moth
Iron Thorns
Iron Valiant

I have any Scarlet exclusives including the paradoxes :)

throwitaway
12-10-2022, 06:42 PM
Noooo!! D:

Can't really battle with him, can't evolve him, can only say I have one. xD But I mean it's a shiny so I'm not complaining /too much/. :p

Out of all the the bugs the game currently has, the Sword/Shield one would have been the least annoying! Would prefer that bug over seeing the entire town of Levincia clip through my Annihilape during a battle every time I'm even remotely close to the town. :o_o:

Bulbasaur
12-10-2022, 07:22 PM
I am hoping for these if anyone has them:
Misdreavus
Gulpin
Passimian
Eiscue
Iron Treads
Iron Hands
Iron Jugulis
Iron Moth
Iron Thorns
Iron Valiant

I have any Scarlet exclusives including the paradoxes :)

Oh, I can help out!
I'd love to trade for some Scarlet exclusives!

- - - Updated - - -

Can't really battle with him, can't evolve him, can only say I have one. xD But I mean it's a shiny so I'm not complaining /too much/. :p

Out of all the the bugs the game currently has, the Sword/Shield one would have been the least annoying! Would prefer that bug over seeing the entire town of Levincia clip through my Annihilape during a battle every time I'm even remotely close to the town. :o_o:

Oh my word, these glitches though D:
Like, there was one time I fly back to a Pokecenter and when I landed, I just seen a TON of the map icons just fly across my screen LOL I was like "Oh, a new flying type? Mapiconion"

Mothman
12-10-2022, 08:49 PM
Oh, I can help out!

sweet! lmk what you need- i can gather and we can trade tonight or tomorrow!!

Bulbasaur
12-10-2022, 09:18 PM
sweet! lmk what you need- i can gather and we can trade tonight or tomorrow!!

Wonderful! I'll go and catch them tonight! We can try and set up a trade tomorrow if that sounds okay?

Mothman
12-10-2022, 09:23 PM
Wonderful! I'll go and catch them tonight! We can try and set up a trade tomorrow if that sounds okay?

sounds great to me!! tysm!

Bulbasaur
12-10-2022, 11:46 PM
sounds great to me!! tysm!

For sure! :$ I'll be sure to get on in a bit and start catching

Also! I got on to train some EVs on my Pawmi and while doing so... I ran into a Shiny Yungoos!
...granted Im not a super fan of that Pokemon lol BUT a Shiny is a Shiny! Im so excited to have found another!

honeycomb
12-11-2022, 01:20 AM
i've been so lucky the past 2 days when it comes to shinies - i feel like a kid again every time i finish a hunt or find a random one!
so excited to have a lot of my goal shinies down - will have more time to hunt for things for friends for christmas. :tickled_pink:

Bulbasaur
12-11-2022, 01:31 AM
i've been so lucky the past 2 days when it comes to shinies - i feel like a kid again every time i finish a hunt or find a random one!
so excited to have a lot of my goal shinies down - will have more time to hunt for things for friends for christmas. :tickled_pink:

With so many methods and how easy it seems to get shiny Pokemon now, I really need to work on ones I would like as well!
Like, Lechonk! Such a cute pin boi

Ooo a full Shiny Pink Team would be cute!

honeycomb
12-11-2022, 01:46 AM
With so many methods and how easy it seems to get shiny Pokemon now, I really need to work on ones I would like as well!
Like, Lechonk! Such a cute pin boi

Ooo a full Shiny Pink Team would be cute!

its definitely a lot easier hunting them since you can see them in the open world! i'm so glad they made that change, i loved it a lot in legends: arceus too

here's my current shiny box !! spoiler cause it does include some of the new pokemon.

shiny lechonk is so cute <3 a full pink shiny team would be so awesome. i did a full yellow shiny team in legends: arceus, been thinking of doing another one color shiny in this game too :quighype:

Bulbasaur
12-11-2022, 02:01 AM
its definitely a lot easier hunting them since you can see them in the open world! i'm so glad they made that change, i loved it a lot in legends: arceus too

here's my current shiny box !! spoiler cause it does include some of the new pokemon.

shiny lechonk is so cute <3 a full pink shiny team would be so awesome. i did a full yellow shiny team in legends: arceus, been thinking of doing another one color shiny in this game too :quighype:

HOLY CRAP! SO MANY SHINY POKEMON! Okay, okay okay... I keep saying Im gonna shiny hunt and I never do it. But I NEED to do it soon! Because that Dachsbun is one goal of mine!
But yes! I think a full Pink shiny team would be so adorable lol Oh but a full Yellow Shiny sounds so amazing!

I played Arceus and didnt find ANY shiny lol...other than that free one from the quest
But I heard that you can hear a type of shine sound when one is near? (For Arceus that is)

honeycomb
12-11-2022, 02:34 AM
HOLY CRAP! SO MANY SHINY POKEMON! Okay, okay okay... I keep saying Im gonna shiny hunt and I never do it. But I NEED to do it soon! Because that Dachsbun is one goal of mine!
But yes! I think a full Pink shiny team would be so adorable lol Oh but a full Yellow Shiny sounds so amazing!

I played Arceus and didnt find ANY shiny lol...other than that free one from the quest
But I heard that you can hear a type of shine sound when one is near? (For Arceus that is)

fidough / dachsbun isnt super hard to come by honestly! esp if you have shiny charm and combo it with lvl 3 sparkling power.

i have so many shinies from arceus i plan to move over when pokemon home compatibility comes out - i miss all my babies on there 😭 yess on arceus you get a shiny animation AND a sound when a shiny spawns. im so mad they removed that in scarlet/violet :/

Bulbasaur
12-11-2022, 03:06 AM
fidough / dachsbun isnt super hard to come by honestly! esp if you have shiny charm and combo it with lvl 3 sparkling power.

i have so many shinies from arceus i plan to move over when pokemon home compatibility comes out - i miss all my babies on there 😭 yess on arceus you get a shiny animation AND a sound when a shiny spawns. im so mad they removed that in scarlet/violet :/

Oh, Im bad and dont have the Charm ):
But I am trying to complex the Dex! Im just lazy :rolleyes:

Oh wow! The animation and sound would be so good for S/V! Im sure I missed at least ONE shiny somewhere because I dont pay attention
As for Shiny mons, I have... SO MANY Shiny Pokemon in Shield! I cant wait to bring them over when I can :o_o:

Mothman
12-11-2022, 09:11 AM
Oh, Im bad and dont have the Charm ):
But I am trying to complex the Dex! Im just lazy :rolleyes:

Oh wow! The animation and sound would be so good for S/V! Im sure I missed at least ONE shiny somewhere because I dont pay attention
As for Shiny mons, I have... SO MANY Shiny Pokemon in Shield! I cant wait to bring them over when I can :o_o:

When we trade I have pretty much every Pokémon now- if you need to touch trade anything lmk! But I’m around all day now so lmk when you want to trade <3

Btw I currently have a Deino, Oranguru, Larvitar, and the paradoxes for you!! ^u^

Wandas
12-11-2022, 10:19 AM
I'm drunk on shiny hunting power I have almost two boxes of shinies life is good

Mothman
12-11-2022, 10:27 AM
I'm drunk on shiny hunting power I have almost two boxes of shinies life is good

AHHH which ones do you have!! Post your boxes :O

Wandas
12-11-2022, 11:33 AM
AHHH which ones do you have!! Post your boxes :O

Idk about posting boxes but my favorites are my Moon Ball Haxorus, my Zard bred in a fast ball within 30 eggs, my main story kingambit which took the entire first week of release to breed (agony), my love ball Eiscue (one of my favorite pokemon ever), my dream ball goodra (caught in the same sandwich as my moon ball haxorus, my altaria named Baelia, my fast ball bellibolt, and the three shiny dog pokemon of this region (houndstone, Daschbun and mabostiff) named after my three dogs respectively

Mothman
12-11-2022, 12:07 PM
Idk about posting boxes but my favorites are my Moon Ball Haxorus, my Zard bred in a fast ball within 30 eggs, my main story kingambit which took the entire first week of release to breed (agony), my love ball Eiscue (one of my favorite pokemon ever), my dream ball goodra (caught in the same sandwich as my moon ball haxorus, my altaria named Baelia, my fast ball bellibolt, and the three shiny dog pokemon of this region (houndstone, Daschbun and mabostiff) named after my three dogs respectively

Woah that’s amazing! I love apricorn ball shinies <3

Bulbasaur
12-11-2022, 01:58 PM
When we trade I have pretty much every Pokémon now- if you need to touch trade anything lmk! But I’m around all day now so lmk when you want to trade <3

Btw I currently have a Deino, Oranguru, Larvitar, and the paradoxes for you!! ^u^

Oh! I JUST caught the last Pokemon for you!
I now have all the Violet ones to give you :o_o:

If we could touch trade our Legendary Pokemon though, I would appreciate that!

Mothman
12-11-2022, 02:27 PM
Oh! I JUST caught the last Pokemon for you!
I now have all the Violet ones to give you :o_o:

If we could touch trade our Legendary Pokemon though, I would appreciate that!

Yay!! Let me gather the one or two I need and then we can trade -
I still need these ones:
Misdreavus
Passimian
Eiscue
Iron Treads
Iron Hands
Iron Jugulis
Iron Moth
Iron Thorns
Iron Valiant

I have all the scarlet exclusives - do you want all of them? :) Just want to make sure I get you the ones you need!!!

Bulbasaur
12-11-2022, 02:34 PM
Yay!! Let me gather the one or two I need and then we can trade -
I still need these ones:
Misdreavus
Passimian
Eiscue
Iron Treads
Iron Hands
Iron Jugulis
Iron Moth
Iron Thorns
Iron Valiant

I have all the scarlet exclusives - do you want all of them? :) Just want to make sure I get you the ones you need!!!

Ah, yeah D; I sadly need all the Scarlet ones. Im sorry!
But! I caught all the Violet ones for you :o_o: So I have them all ready!

Mothman
12-11-2022, 02:51 PM
Ah, yeah D; I sadly need all the Scarlet ones. Im sorry!
But! I caught all the Violet ones for you :o_o: So I have them all ready!

Okay! Just gotta organize quick - I'll PM you so we can get the trade going! ^^

Kibba
12-11-2022, 03:28 PM
Hi Ya'll!

I have Violet and I'm trying to get these:

Drifloon
Stunky
Oranguru
Larvitar
Stonjourner
Skrelp
Deino
Great Tusk
Scream Tail
Brute Bonnet
Flutter Mane
Slither Wing
Sandy Shocks
Roaring Moon

Also, trying to evolve my:

Finizen
Haunter
Scizor
Slowking

Touch Trade Koraidon

Bulbasaur
12-11-2022, 03:51 PM
Okay! Just gotta organize quick - I'll PM you so we can get the trade going! ^^

I cant thank you enough for the trades! :o_o:
And the gift Pokemon! AH!!

Oh! Also, I think we have that Charizard Even coming up again soon, yeah?
Oooo! Time to get more EXP Candies and Mints!

Alcremie
12-11-2022, 04:01 PM
I had a poison tera type 7 star Gardevoir and my partner & I couldn't beat it no matter what lvl 100 belly drum cheese I did lol. Then I went online and it was even worse :( Should just quit until they fix it

Mothman
12-11-2022, 04:12 PM
I cant thank you enough for the trades! :o_o:
And the gift Pokemon! AH!!

Oh! Also, I think we have that Charizard Even coming up again soon, yeah?
Oooo! Time to get more EXP Candies and Mints!

ywyw thank you too <3

and YES charizard comes back December 16th - 18th!

Bulbasaur
12-11-2022, 04:18 PM
I had a poison tera type 7 star Gardevoir and my partner & I couldn't beat it no matter what lvl 100 belly drum cheese I did lol. Then I went online and it was even worse :( Should just quit until they fix it

Oh no! That would have been such a nice one too! ):
But also, I hear that Belly Drum wasn't working correctly online atm? Im not sure if they fixed it though. I just remember watching a Live of someone doing raids and they were talking about Belly Drum not really working atm D:

- - - Updated - - -

ywyw thank you too <3

and YES charizard comes back December 16th - 18th!

Yaaas! I wonder if they will let us catch another?
Im gonna guess no, but I do wish I can get another! If not, I just want to go into as many as I can get into for the Candies and Mints lol

Alcremie
12-11-2022, 04:45 PM
But also, I hear that Belly Drum wasn't working correctly online atm? Im not sure if they fixed it though. I just remember watching a Live of someone doing raids and they were talking about Belly Drum not really working atm D:

Yeah I just wasn't eating my sitrus berry on time. I just did a 7 star cetitan by myself, K'Od him THREE times then finally the fourth they let me catch it. Wtf is up with these raid battles? lol. They are more messed up on online though, yes. At this rate I think I'm just gonna get traded a charmander than try to do those charizard raids. Good lord lol

Bulbasaur
12-11-2022, 04:49 PM
Yeah I just wasn't eating my sitrus berry on time. I just did a 7 star cetitan by myself, K'Od him THREE times then finally the fourth they let me catch it. Wtf is up with these raid battles? lol. They are more messed up on online though, yes. At this rate I think I'm just gonna get traded a charmander than try to do those charizard raids. Good lord lol

When I did the Charizard raids, it was sooo broken.
Like, we had someone Belly Drum, attack and ONE shot it, but it then got all its health back, put its shield up, knock out two of us and then the game just lagged to where the Charizard was attacking us like crazy LOL
After that he just picked us off with Hurricane. Which kept confusing me LOL

I might run a SpDef Sylveon this next round with Misty Terrain lol

Mothman
12-11-2022, 05:09 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Yaaas! I wonder if they will let us catch another?
Im gonna guess no, but I do wish I can get another! If not, I just want to go into as many as I can get into for the Candies and Mints lol

I think it's one per save file :( I haven't gotten one yet so I have to prep eheh

also just got a shiny Florges! They are so beautiful ;n;

honeycomb
12-11-2022, 05:17 PM
belly drum cheese is super broken and a known glitch rn. every time i see someone bring an iron hands or azumarill into an online raid i immediately leave cuz of it lol.

Mothman
12-11-2022, 05:18 PM
belly drum cheese is super broken and a known glitch rn. every time i see someone bring an iron hands or azumarill into an online raid i immediately leave cuz of it lol.

What happens when you use it?? I haven't done many raids at all yet...

honeycomb
12-11-2022, 05:29 PM
What happens when you use it?? I haven't done many raids at all yet...

itll do a bunch of damage, but then the boss will suddenly gain back a shit ton of health. so its a hit or miss if it actually does proper damage, and a lot of the time itll glitch the fight to where you end up having to kill the boss multiple times. i had a raid once where an azumarill took off half the bosses health, then on next turn the boss was back at full health AND had his tera shield up. super tedious and makes the raids take a lot longer a lot of the time.

im still really surprised they didnt fix it when the charizard raids dropped :smilet-digitalpoint

Bulbasaur
12-11-2022, 05:35 PM
I think it's one per save file :( I haven't gotten one yet so I have to prep eheh

also just got a shiny Florges! They are so beautiful ;n;

Ah shoot, I figured lol Oh well! BUT at least you have a chance at getting one this round! That's awesome!
Maybe a few of us can get together and do a Charizard raid night. Where we just try and spam some raids for the items!

Oh and gratz! That's so awesome!! Which flower did you get?

Mothman
12-11-2022, 05:57 PM
itll do a bunch of damage, but then the boss will suddenly gain back a shit ton of health. so its a hit or miss if it actually does proper damage, and a lot of the time itll glitch the fight to where you end up having to kill the boss multiple times. i had a raid once where an azumarill took off half the bosses health, then on next turn the boss was back at full health AND had his tera shield up. super tedious and makes the raids take a lot longer a lot of the time.

im still really surprised they didnt fix it when the charizard raids dropped :smilet-digitalpoint

oooh that sucks :( I wonder why raiders haven't figured that out yet and stopped using it. Hey at least there's no text chat to get flamed in when you leave hehe 0:-)

- - - Updated - - -

Ah shoot, I figured lol Oh well! BUT at least you have a chance at getting one this round! That's awesome!
Maybe a few of us can get together and do a Charizard raid night. Where we just try and spam some raids for the items!

Oh and gratz! That's so awesome!! Which flower did you get?

That would be fun! I need to get my pokemon set up :P

I got the red flower! I really would have loved white but they are all nice!

Bulbasaur
12-11-2022, 06:19 PM
oooh that sucks :( I wonder why raiders haven't figured that out yet and stopped using it. Hey at least there's no text chat to get flamed in when you leave hehe 0:-)

- - - Updated - - -

That would be fun! I need to get my pokemon set up :P

Oh, I think it would be as well! :o_o:
I have a Pokemon ready to go... I think LOL I need to double check! I want to use Sylveon or Dachshund

Oh, Red is super pretty as well! But I do agree that white is super nice!
And in general, ALL the flowers are so pretty!

honeycomb
12-11-2022, 06:33 PM

i want a white shiny florges so bad - my favorite! but outbreaks for them are bugged so only red ones spawn 😭 i think only way to get them rn is shiny hunting floette or flabebe since from what i read those spawns arent broken, but god they are so small and hard to see

Kibba
12-11-2022, 06:36 PM
i want a white shiny florges so bad - my favorite! but outbreaks for them are bugged so only red ones spawn 😭 i think only way to get them rn is shiny hunting floette or flabebe since from what i read those spawns arent broken, but god they are so small and hard to see

Why don't you try getting it through eggs?

Bulbasaur
12-11-2022, 06:40 PM

Question about that
If you found a Shiny Flabebe, could you give it the item to chance the flower? I feel this is a silly question D: Im sorry!

Mothman
12-11-2022, 06:44 PM

I got exactly One orange spawn during the outbreak, but yeah I really wanted the white :( They also spawn stacked on each other sometimes lol...

and yeah i didnt even check the floettes around since they were impossible to see.

honeycomb
12-11-2022, 06:55 PM
Why don't you try getting it through eggs?

i mean i could but eggs take a lot longer than outbreak farming - i personally only plan to egg farm in this game for starters or other pokemon not available in outbreaks / isolated shiny methods!

Question about that
If you found a Shiny Flabebe, could you give it the item to chance the flower? I feel this is a silly question D: Im sorry!

i dont think you can change their color as far as i know?? which makes it more of a challenge but i'll end up trying eventually :')

I got exactly One orange spawn during the outbreak, but yeah I really wanted the white :( They also spawn stacked on each other sometimes lol...

and yeah i didnt even check the floettes around since they were impossible to see.

next time i see a floette or flabebe outbreak ill see if they give their proper color or default to red/orange. i think white is the rarest color to find too lmao, our taste sucks!!

throwitaway
12-11-2022, 06:59 PM
Oh, I can help out!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my word, these glitches though D:
Like, there was one time I fly back to a Pokecenter and when I landed, I just seen a TON of the map icons just fly across my screen LOL I was like "Oh, a new flying type? Mapiconion"

Oh my gosh ?? I...kind of want to see that glitch LOL

Mapiconion - new regional Unknowns maybe? You can probably find both types blending in together on signs or landmarks.

honeycomb
12-11-2022, 07:10 PM
rip, just reset my game until a floette outbreak showed up - its supposed to be a yellow outbreak but theyre all spawning red. :')

Mothman
12-11-2022, 07:25 PM
rip, just reset my game until a floette outbreak showed up - its supposed to be a yellow outbreak but theyre all spawning red. :')

Aw man, what a bummer for it to be confirmed. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Mapiconion - new regional Unknowns maybe? You can probably find both types blending in together on signs or landmarks.

That's a really cool idea for unknown variants :O

Bulbasaur
12-11-2022, 07:27 PM
i mean i could but eggs take a lot longer than outbreak farming - i personally only plan to egg farm in this game for starters or other pokemon not available in outbreaks / isolated shiny methods!

i dont think you can change their color as far as i know?? which makes it more of a challenge but i'll end up trying eventually :')

next time i see a floette or flabebe outbreak ill see if they give their proper color or default to red/orange. i think white is the rarest color to find too lmao, our taste sucks!!

Oh! Its because Im dumb and thought there was an item that could change it
Oh my word I feel silly now... Im sorry!

Mothman
12-11-2022, 07:29 PM

Are you thinking of the nectars ([Only registered and activated users can see links])?? That is for Oricorio if you are :P I thought the same before!!

honeycomb
12-11-2022, 07:32 PM
Aw man, what a bummer for it to be confirmed. :(

this same bug is on tatsugiri, too - super lame. i think i'll probably just wait for them to fix it before hunting for a white florges - i really dont want to have to egg hunt it lmao

PFFF not dumb, dont worry!! it definitely would be nice if there was an item to change it :')

Bulbasaur
12-11-2022, 07:34 PM
Are you thinking of the nectars ([Only registered and activated users can see links])?? That is for Oricorio if you are :P I thought the same before!!

That is 100% what I thought it did!
I read that it changed a certain Pokemon and that it was a Nectar and was like "Heck yeah! Different flowers!"
...then I logged into the game to read and and noticed that its for another pokemon.

For real, I feel so dumb now LOL
Bleh!

- - - Updated - - -

LOL! They're giving us hints are future DLC B)

Wandas
12-11-2022, 09:10 PM

yea it defaults to the first form in the code, i've heard that from other people

Bulbasaur
12-11-2022, 10:53 PM
After I finish my raid tonight, Im finally gonna work on my Dex
Everyone getting boxes of Shiny Pokemon got me wanting to farm for a Fidough :o_o:

chii3d
12-12-2022, 12:19 AM
So I’m at about 300 fuecoco hatched and no shiny. Got some really perfect stats tho!

Where is my hot pink derpy boiiii

Bulbasaur
12-12-2022, 01:18 AM
So I’m at about 300 fuecoco hatched and no shiny. Got some really perfect stats tho!

Where is my hot pink derpy boiiii

Oh, hell yeah! Perfect stat ones are always fun!
But lets hope you get your derp boi soon!

I know a lot of people like doing outbreaks for shiny Pokemon, but I like to breed for IVs for mine lol
I understand we can just use Bottlecaps, but I just would rather they have the IV itself is all D:

Hollow
12-12-2022, 12:17 PM
Petilil has no business being this difficult to find in the over world ;u; Has anyone found one yet? I've checked all potential spawn areas, done picnics to boost my grass encounter to lvl 2 and I still can't get it to spawn. It shows on the map at least ;u;b

Alcremie
12-12-2022, 12:42 PM
Petilil has no business being this difficult to find in the over world ;u; Has anyone found one yet? I've checked all potential spawn areas, done picnics to boost my grass encounter to lvl 2 and I still can't get it to spawn. It shows on the map at least ;u;b

I felt this way about barboach & the water tauros even after picnics as well. I did find a petlil in the West Area I believe. It's a pain but you just gotta circle around the area, & scan it til your eyes hurt. Then eventually you'll find what you're looking for

Bulbasaur
12-12-2022, 12:44 PM
Oh no, Im working on my Dex and now it seems that I need to look for one of those tiny Pokemon
I dont have the best eyesight so this will be fun LOL

Hollow
12-12-2022, 01:34 PM
I felt this way about barboach & the water tauros even after picnics as well. I did find a petlil in the West Area I believe. It's a pain but you just gotta circle around the area, & scan it til your eyes hurt. Then eventually you'll find what you're looking for

I'll do another round of searching again, maybe even more picnics to boost the odds xD I don't know why it's so hard to find, it's not even a rare pokemon xD

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no, Im working on my Dex and now it seems that I need to look for one of those tiny Pokemon
I dont have the best eyesight so this will be fun LOL

Good luck! I still have roughly around 20 more to find until I complete my dex ;u;b

Bulbasaur
12-12-2022, 01:46 PM
I'll do another round of searching again, maybe even more picnics to boost the odds xD I don't know why it's so hard to find, it's not even a rare pokemon xD

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck! I still have roughly around 20 more to find until I complete my dex ;u;b

Oh, so close!
I have...way to many to get lol Im just so lazy with it ): But I need to finish it for the Shiny charm! And mothmen helped me some Scarlet exclusive Pokemon, so I need to get my butt into gear lol

Hollow
12-12-2022, 01:50 PM
Oh, so close!
I have...way to many to get lol Im just so lazy with it ): But I need to finish it for the Shiny charm! And mothmen helped me some Scarlet exclusive Pokemon, so I need to get my butt into gear lol

Ooof I need to do the same, I have a few more Scarlet pokemons I need and I think I'm almost there

Alcremie
12-12-2022, 02:03 PM

It's tiny so it's hard to see and a pain in the eyes, sorry about your luck :( I should be able to be on the game playing in about 1.5-2 hours. If you haven't found one by then I can give you one via link trade

Bulbasaur
12-12-2022, 02:08 PM
Ooof I need to do the same, I have a few more Scarlet pokemons I need and I think I'm almost there

Oh, niiice! Im sure others might be interested in some Violet ones! I have some scarlet ones though and dont mind making eggs if you need!

I have violet, but I REALLY would love to try and get a shiny Scream Tail if I can lol
Its so cute!

Hollow
12-12-2022, 02:40 PM
It's tiny so it's hard to see and a pain in the eyes, sorry about your luck :( I should be able to be on the game playing in about 1.5-2 hours. If you haven't found one by then I can give you one via link trade

Appreciate that! Hopefully I can find one before that, I hate how tiny they are to see xD

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, niiice! Im sure others might be interested in some Violet ones! I have some scarlet ones though and dont mind making eggs if you need!

I have violet, but I REALLY would love to try and get a shiny Scream Tail if I can lol
Its so cute!

Oh I got that one from a surprise trade! I also need the Scarlet legendary for my dex too ;u;

Bulbasaur
12-12-2022, 02:47 PM
Appreciate that! Hopefully I can find one before that, I hate how tiny they are to see xD

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I got that one from a surprise trade! I also need the Scarlet legendary for my dex too ;u;

Mothmen was able to help me out with that one!
But I may have to see if anyone happens to come cross a shiny one so I can offer a shiny trade lol

Hollow
12-12-2022, 02:48 PM
GUHHH I FOUND ONE! :D finally found a Petlil! ;u; I can now evolve the little dude ;u;

Alcremie
12-12-2022, 03:48 PM
Yoooo I guess we are getting daily mystery gifts for a week. First one today is picnic items. Here is the code: T0MAT0SL1CE

Bulbasaur
12-12-2022, 04:04 PM
Yoooo I guess we are getting daily mystery gifts for a week. First one today is picnic items. Here is the code: T0MAT0SL1CE

Oh crap!
Thank you for the heads up!

Speaking of Mystery Gift, for those that haven't done it, dont forget to get your Tera Flying Pikachu! :o_o:

Mothman
12-12-2022, 06:47 PM

- - - Updated - - -

If you need to touch trade koraidon let me know :D I can help out!

Bulbasaur
12-12-2022, 06:59 PM
Shiny Hunters!

Austin John put up another great video to get some easy Area 0 Shiny Pokemon!

Its funny because, while on my hunt for some of these Pokemon, I did notice how easy it was to try and spawn in new Paradox Mons like this lol
I know a lot of people dont like the Violet Paradox Pokemon, but I think they're all so neat! And the Shiny ones (Like Iron Bundle) are so awesome!

Rattata
12-12-2022, 07:56 PM
I got Scarlet last week, and while I was wandering around I noticed all these weird holes in walls that looked like caves but didn't let me in or do anything

anyway so it turns out that's where the shrine doors are meant to be?? I just straight up don't have any shrines? ?? ? what the fuck

Mothman
12-12-2022, 08:51 PM
I got Scarlet last week, and while I was wandering around I noticed all these weird holes in walls that looked like caves but didn't let me in or do anything

anyway so it turns out that's where the shrine doors are meant to be?? I just straight up don't have any shrines? ?? ? what the fuck

WHAT OMG.... no way lmao. I'm so sorry omfgggg

- - - Updated - - -

Shiny Hunters!

Austin John put up another great video to get some easy Area 0 Shiny Pokemon!

Its funny because, while on my hunt for some of these Pokemon, I did notice how easy it was to try and spawn in new Paradox Mons like this lol
I know a lot of people dont like the Violet Paradox Pokemon, but I think they're all so neat! And the Shiny ones (Like Iron Bundle) are so awesome!

Ah this is sweet!! I just got THREE shiny dratini off one sandwich so i'm all in on the shiny hunts now lol

Bulbasaur
12-12-2022, 09:06 PM
WHAT OMG.... no way lmao. I'm so sorry omfgggg

- - - Updated - - -

Ah this is sweet!! I just got THREE shiny dratini off one sandwich so i'm all in on the shiny hunts now lol

Holy crap! Gratz on the Shiny Dratinis!
Ive been doing raids, but haven't really got herbs to make Shiny Sammich ):
Ive been getting a lot of EXP candies though lol

Mothman
12-12-2022, 09:59 PM
Holy crap! Gratz on the Shiny Dratinis!
Ive been doing raids, but haven't really got herbs to make Shiny Sammich ):
Ive been getting a lot of EXP candies though lol

I DID also just get a shiny Slither Wing with the video method you posted so thank you! :D I got lucky and got 4 HM in a raid so I was able to use them well tonight.

Bulbasaur
12-12-2022, 11:33 PM
I DID also just get a shiny Slither Wing with the video method you posted so thank you! :D I got lucky and got 4 HM in a raid so I was able to use them well tonight.

sdnlsdn!
DAMN! Look at you!
I was gonna try and get an Iron Bundle and see how I do!

Im honestly so jelly of your shiny catches lol

Mothman
12-13-2022, 10:03 AM
sdnlsdn!
DAMN! Look at you!
I was gonna try and get an Iron Bundle and see how I do!

Im honestly so jelly of your shiny catches lol

It's all luck!! The shiny charm helped a lot though :)

Bulbasaur
12-13-2022, 01:07 PM
It's all luck!! The shiny charm helped a lot though :)

Im still aiming for that Shiny charm!
Its gonna be so fun to go and farm Shiny Pokemon!

Also, would anyone be interested in a 6IV Foreign Ditto? Its Adamant.
I had two extra Dittos, and I thought they were both Jolly, but it seems this one is Adamant lol
First one interested in it can have it :$

Alcremie
12-13-2022, 02:36 PM
Im still aiming for that Shiny charm!
Its gonna be so fun to go and farm Shiny Pokemon!

Also, would anyone be interested in a 6IV Foreign Ditto? Its Adamant.
I had two extra Dittos, and I thought they were both Jolly, but it seems this one is Adamant lol
First one interested in it can have it :$

Ay you still got that ditto? lol

Got the shiny charm yesterday. If anyone needs any pokemon (I have Violet) feel free to reach out

Bulbasaur
12-13-2022, 04:08 PM
Ay you still got that ditto? lol

Got the shiny charm yesterday. If anyone needs any pokemon (I have Violet) feel free to reach out

I do still!
Its yours if you want it :$

But gratz on the Shiny charm!
My boxes are full of Pokemon I made eggs of to aim for a shiny, so I need to release them lol
Im lazy with my Dex, but I DO want to aim for a living Dex! I've never done it, but it sounds like a ton of fun to do!

Alcremie
12-13-2022, 06:54 PM
I do still!
Its yours if you want it :$

But gratz on the Shiny charm!
My boxes are full of Pokemon I made eggs of to aim for a shiny, so I need to release them lol
Im lazy with my Dex, but I DO want to aim for a living Dex! I've never done it, but it sounds like a ton of fun to do!

Yessss I am still interested! Sorry for the late reply, I've been applying for jobs :(

Today's mystery gift code is: LETTUCEBAC0N
More picnic items....maybe eventually it'll be herba mystica?? I have all but the salty of course and that makes me salty lol. I've done so many raids and no luck yet.

Bulbasaur
12-13-2022, 07:17 PM
Yessss I am still interested! Sorry for the late reply, I've been applying for jobs :(

Today's mystery gift code is: LETTUCEBAC0N
More picnic items....maybe eventually it'll be herba mystica?? I have all but the salty of course and that makes me salty lol. I've done so many raids and no luck yet.

Oh, no worries at all! The Ditto is yours :$ Feel free to send a DM when you're free and we can set up a time to trade!
But GL on the Job Hunt!

THANK YOU a ton for the codes! I didnt even know they were doing these!
But maybe they might give us some Herba Mystica! It would be pretty sweet lol

Alcremie
12-14-2022, 01:07 PM
Mystery gift code for today (surprise: more picnic items): PEANUTBUTTER

Bulbasaur
12-14-2022, 04:35 PM
Mystery gift code for today (surprise: more picnic items): PEANUTBUTTER

Thank you for helping us with the codes!
I really hope we can get some nice at the end lol

Also! A reminder that the Charizard 7 Star tomorrow at around 7 EST (If Im correct)
I plan to bring my Sylveon lol

If anyone would like to try and do some together, I'd be down (: Need to farm some EXP candies lol

Mothman
12-14-2022, 09:48 PM
I got myself a turbo controller (hori splitpad) and let it run the ace tournament while I slept.. I ended up with 4.5m overnight lol!! Totally worth the money.

Bulbasaur
12-14-2022, 10:05 PM
I got myself a turbo controller (hori splitpad) and let it run the ace tournament while I slept.. I ended up with 4.5m overnight lol!! Totally worth the money.

!! Oh whaaaa? Thats crazy!
I've been thinking of getting the Binbok ones as I've seen some nice reviews from those! I wonder if those can do it that too. Because Im poor af in the game, and I would love to come back to 4.5m :o_o:

Mothman
12-14-2022, 10:10 PM
!! Oh whaaaa? Thats crazy!
I've been thinking of getting the Binbok ones as I've seen some nice reviews from those! I wonder if those can do it that too. Because Im poor af in the game, and I would love to come back to 4.5m :o_o:

Anything that can hold A for you will work!

If you have ONLY a Sylveon in your party, the battles won't ask you to switch pokemon and you can stand at the counter, set the turbo, and leave it running. I have done it a few times and only ever had an issue once.

Sylveon
Amulet Coin
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 76 Def / 252 SpA / 180 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
- Hyper Voice with 3 PP Up used (16pp)

^tears through and has only been knocked out twice in my ~15 hours of this method!!

Bulbasaur
12-14-2022, 11:20 PM
Anything that can hold A for you will work!

If you have ONLY a Sylveon in your party, the battles won't ask you to switch pokemon and you can stand at the counter, set the turbo, and leave it running. I have done it a few times and only ever had an issue once.

Sylveon
Amulet Coin
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 76 Def / 252 SpA / 180 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
- Hyper Voice with 3 PP Up used (16pp)

^tears through and has only been knocked out twice in my ~15 hours of this method!!

Oh, damn! I have a Sylveon, but I build her more into SpDef. I'll have to breed for a new one and do this! I would love to make some good money!
Does it need to only be Sylveon? Or would any fast SpAtk work?

Mothman
12-15-2022, 06:12 AM
Oh, damn! I have a Sylveon, but I build her more into SpDef. I'll have to breed for a new one and do this! I would love to make some good money!
Does it need to only be Sylveon? Or would any fast SpAtk work?

Sylveon works well because of Pixilate making Hyper Voice really high power, plus almost no Pokémon in the tourney can’t be one shotted with it. I haven’t tried with anything else but I’m sure there’s another combo!

Politoed
12-15-2022, 08:55 AM
Finally beat all the treasure paths, gonna work on champion league now.

Kibba
12-15-2022, 08:57 AM
Thank you for helping us with the codes!
I really hope we can get some nice at the end lol

Also! A reminder that the Charizard 7 Star tomorrow at around 7 EST (If Im correct)
I plan to bring my Sylveon lol

If anyone would like to try and do some together, I'd be down (: Need to farm some EXP candies lol

I'm up for this, been leveling up my Shiny Azumarill fot this!

Alcremie
12-15-2022, 12:15 PM
Today's mystery gift code and it's not sandwich items wooohoooo (?): READY4RA1D

Bulbasaur
12-15-2022, 02:13 PM
I'm up for this, been leveling up my Shiny Azumarill fot this!

Awesome!
Yeah, I think it would be pretty fun to get together and do some Pokemon raids!
Im sure we can use the Pokemon section in the Discord for Codes, or even use the General VC?

- - - Updated - - -

Today's mystery gift code and it's not sandwich items wooohoooo (?): READY4RA1D

Ooo! The codes are starting to get interesting!
I hope the last day is something awesome!!

Thank you again!

Mothman
12-16-2022, 08:40 PM
Updated the current events section - not sure how long or often I can update that but I will do my best ^^

Bulbasaur
12-16-2022, 11:52 PM
Updated the current events section - not sure how long or often I can update that but I will do my best ^^

Thank you!
I also miss important thing like this ):

You and Dracarys are lifesavers!

Im still so hyped for when they start giving us some Pokemon as well lol

Hollow
12-19-2022, 04:47 PM
Ahh I've almost finished my dex! I'm just missing a few Scarlet exclusives and I'm done!

Kibba
12-19-2022, 05:09 PM
Ahh I've almost finished my dex! I'm just missing a few Scarlet exclusives and I'm done!

I can help whenever you want :)

Hollow
12-19-2022, 05:59 PM
I can help whenever you want :)

Thanks Kibba! I'm mainly after the Area Zero Exclusives and Koraidon!

Bulbasaur
12-19-2022, 06:29 PM
Cinderace

Cinderace is gonna be one of the next 7-Star Raids! :o_o: Im so excited for this!

Cant wait for this raid to come out!

Mothman
12-19-2022, 06:39 PM
Cinderace

Cinderace is gonna be one of the next 7-Star Raids! :o_o: Im so excited for this!

Cant wait for this raid to come out!

OMG i am sooooo excited! Hopefully they have their hidden ability too!!

Buizel
12-19-2022, 06:40 PM
For anyone that has an Azumaril from the Charizard raids, then they would be great to use for Cinderace! :)

Bulbasaur
12-19-2022, 06:55 PM
OMG i am sooooo excited! Hopefully they have their hidden ability too!!

I hope so as well!
I feel that it might! If not, Im sure we can use the ability patch for it :o_o:

- - - Updated - - -

For anyone that has an Azumaril from the Charizard raids, then they would be great to use for Cinderace! :)

I plan to use Armarouge due to the Immune to Fire and resist to its fighting moves! Since its going to be Tera Type Fighting, Psychic stab might be helpful as well :o_o:
Or even Ceruledge to be immune to both lol

Sylveon might be good too, but I fear that it might have a Steel type move on it lol

Buizel
12-19-2022, 07:28 PM
I hope so as well!
I feel that it might! If not, Im sure we can use the ability patch for it :o_o:

- - - Updated - - -

I plan to use Armarouge due to the Immune to Fire and resist to its fighting moves! Since its going to be Tera Type Fighting, Psychic stab might be helpful as well :o_o:
Or even Ceruledge to be immune to both lol

Sylveon might be good too, but I fear that it might have a Steel type move on it lol

I'm curious on if it'll have it's hidden ability or not. I think his HA is also Protean like Meowscada (spell check? :S). So if he can change out of his fighting tera type, he might be some trouble. Hopefully this raid isn't too hard haha. :cold:

Bulbasaur
12-19-2022, 07:42 PM
I'm curious on if it'll have it's hidden ability or not. I think his HA is also Protean like Meowscada (spell check? :S). So if he can change out of his fighting tera type, he might be some trouble. Hopefully this raid isn't too hard haha. :cold:

Ah crap, this is true.
I just watched a video with it, and it seems that its typing changes with its Ability (Libero).
If it acts like Protean, it can change it typing.

I might still stick with something that has Flash Fire, but you bring up a super good point if it does have it HA during the fight!

Double.Trouble
12-20-2022, 04:37 PM
Trying to get a shiny Slowpoke in an outbreak, so I can make a raid ready shiny Slowbro for the upcoming Cinderace raid.
I thought they were purple like Slowbro. NOPE. They're a slightly lighter pink lol. I'm so afraid I might've despawned one by accident LOL

Edit: Got 'im! The difference IS very subtle. It was right next to a regular one, so I was able to compare. It's a lighter, more dull pink. With a slight purple tinge...but to be fair, it was in the shade and all the Slowpokes had a slight purple tinge.
Also...what are the odds? It was Bold nature, just what I wanted. No need to mint him.

Mothman
12-21-2022, 06:34 PM
Trying to get a shiny Slowpoke in an outbreak, so I can make a raid ready shiny Slowbro for the upcoming Cinderace raid.
I thought they were purple like Slowbro. NOPE. They're a slightly lighter pink lol. I'm so afraid I might've despawned one by accident LOL

Edit: Got 'im! The difference IS very subtle. It was right next to a regular one, so I was able to compare. It's a lighter, more dull pink. With a slight purple tinge...but to be fair, it was in the shade and all the Slowpokes had a slight purple tinge.
Also...what are the odds? It was Bold nature, just what I wanted. No need to mint him.

woah nice!! I had a slowpoke outbreak yesterday, but didn't want to hunt bc of that slight difference lol.... oh well. Looking for a roaring moon now :P

Bulbasaur
12-21-2022, 07:28 PM
Im sorry for not posting as often. I feel that I've been talking to much and am starting to bug people

But this is just a reminder on the 7-star Cinderace Raids that will be coming up soon! It will have the fighting Tera Type, but it could change if it does have its HA. So just a heads up!
If I remember, it will only be up for a few days. The 30th to the 1st :o_o: So I was thinking of taking one of those days, and trying to farm it for a bit. If you'd like to join, we can try and set a time for us to play and farm

I also have a shiny 6IV Fidough that I'd like to give away!
I bought a 6IV ditto so I could breed Pokemon, and they gave me a gift Pokemon lol I have one already though, so I wanted to give this one away. Just like let me know and I'll pick a person at random :$ I'll pick someone by the 25th!

Mothman
12-21-2022, 07:34 PM
Im sorry for not posting as often. I feel that I've been talking to much and am starting to bug people

But this is just a reminder on the 7-star Cinderace Raids that will be coming up soon! It will have the fighting Tera Type, but it could change if it does have its HA. So just a heads up!
If I remember, it will only be up for a few days. The 30th to the 1st :o_o: So I was thinking of taking one of those days, and trying to farm it for a bit. If you'd like to join, we can try and set a time for us to play and farm

I also have a shiny 6IV Fidough that I'd like to give away!
I bought a 6IV ditto so I could breed Pokemon, and they gave me a gift Pokemon lol I have one already though, so I wanted to give this one away. Just like let me know and I'll pick a person at random :$ I'll pick someone by the 25th!

Ooh I would join some of those raids! My winter break plans are off now so I may actually be around hah!

I would join that Fidough giveaway! Been lowkey wanting one for a bit but haven't tried to hunt it ^^

OH ALSO dont worry, you aren't bothering anyone :P It's nice to have people active!!

Bulbasaur
12-21-2022, 07:40 PM
Ooh I would join some of those raids! My winter break plans are off now so I may actually be around hah!

I would join that Fidough giveaway! Been lowkey wanting one for a bit but haven't tried to hunt it ^^

Nice! Im 10000% down and so excited for it!
Im upset at myself for not doing the Charizard one, but my health wasn't really the best around that time ): So I hope this round will be different!

Oh, and yes yes! Please join it! If I only get a few people, I may toss out a shiny to each person as a little Christmas Gift :korbie_blush:

Mothman
12-21-2022, 07:59 PM
Nice! Im 10000% down and so excited for it!
Im upset at myself for not doing the Charizard one, but my health wasn't really the best around that time ): So I hope this round will be different!

Oh, and yes yes! Please join it! If I only get a few people, I may toss out a shiny to each person as a little Christmas Gift :korbie_blush:

I have some charmanders that were bred from the charizard, though no mark or anything. If you want any let me know!

Also working on getting more apricorn ball pokemon, been suprise trading a lot hoping i get some breedjects :P

Bulbasaur
12-21-2022, 09:00 PM
I have some charmanders that were bred from the charizard, though no mark or anything. If you want any let me know!

Also working on getting more apricorn ball pokemon, been suprise trading a lot hoping i get some breedjects :P

Ah! Same here with Apricorn Ball Pokemon!
I LOVE the Love Ball! So if anyone has some Pokemon in them (or other Apricorn Ball Pokemon), please let me know! Im happy to trade some :o_o:
I have a ton of Pokemon in Love Balls, so I can breed em and trade some of those lol

Buizel
12-21-2022, 09:32 PM
I took a mini break from Violet since I got a bit burned out from collecting tera crystals from raids for my team. :cold: I'm trying to get back into it, but I also have a little more collecting to do so I gotta suck it up.

Mothman
12-21-2022, 10:11 PM
Ah! Same here with Apricorn Ball Pokemon!
I LOVE the Love Ball! So if anyone has some Pokemon in them (or other Apricorn Ball Pokemon), please let me know! Im happy to trade some :o_o:
I have a ton of Pokemon in Love Balls, so I can breed em and trade some of those lol

Love balls are soo nice! I love moon balls ;u;

Right now I can breed these if anyone wants! (Might make a spreadsheet later... I love spreadsheets lmao)
-Moon Ball Charmander
-Beast Ball Charmander
-Fast Ball Charmander
-Heavy Ball Frigibax
-Moon Ball Pawmo
-Love Ball Applin (from you lmao)

- - - Updated - - -

I took a mini break from Violet since I got a bit burned out from collecting tera crystals from raids for my team. :cold: I'm trying to get back into it, but I also have a little more collecting to do so I gotta suck it up.

If you need any help feel free to reach out!! I'd love to help since I got my living dex finished :)