PDA

View Full Version : Reemer's Safety Deposit Box Checker

Reemer
12-27-2011, 04:46 PM
Do you have a ton of unchecked shells and no time to check their Saftey Deposit Boxes?
What about a giant list of all these shells in the format username:password?
Don't you wish that someone would just make a program to do this?
Then here's your solution!

I've created a Safety Deposit box checker because I too have a bunch of shells and no time! This bad boy will knock out all your accounts in no time! Check out the features!

--clraik.com auth (requires clraik rank)
--Secure, fast Neopets login
--Check for full and partially named items
--Gets the quantity of these items
--Load your list of accounts in the format account:password
--Load a list of items
--Items can be full names (like Plushie Draik Morphing Potion) or just a partial name (like Morphing Potion)
--wait between XXXX and XXXX milliseconds between refreshes (defaults should be fine)
--Save the entire log of all the items on your account
--Automatically save as "ProgLog.txt" upon closure
--Now with proxy support
--Also including a Proxy tester button
--More to come!

Here's a picture:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Download here:
Let me know any comments, bugs, or features you'd like to have!

Updated Jan 7, 2012 for: Bug fix

j03
12-28-2011, 10:48 AM
Looks awesome! Program works great and we have always needed this, since the beginning! Makes it so much easier for users to go through accounts quickly. :)

Netus
12-28-2011, 11:25 AM
ooh beautiful, great program..

More to come! (including Proxy support)
I wait with expectations for this change

Tinill
12-28-2011, 11:37 AM
It looks very great. Thank you for this. When I have some unchecked accounts I will use the programme!

Possible
12-28-2011, 11:43 AM
Sounds great, is there any chance that you have a list already created of items basically 500k-5b? I'm assuming we would need one like that to take full advantage of this

gudboy
12-28-2011, 11:45 AM
this is good, on the exception that it does not currently support proxy, and it basically took the whole point away.

will be eagerly awaiting for proxy support dude! hope it's on your priority list

Reemer
12-28-2011, 11:46 AM
Nah I don't have a personal list. I may include a small one in a later update. However, if everyone used the same list, TNT might catch on too :p

John
12-28-2011, 12:07 PM
thats awesome! thank you so much.

Evelsaint
12-28-2011, 05:42 PM
My dream has come true.

j03
12-28-2011, 07:26 PM
I saw you made your program main form a single form type, you should enable minimizing so people can hide it while doing other things. I can also give you a minimize to tray function.

Reemer
12-28-2011, 07:30 PM
I saw you made your program main form a single form type, you should enable minimizing so people can hide it while doing other things. I can also give you a minimize to tray function.

Whoops! I must've accidentally clicked that or something. Will fix and add proxy support for the next release.
Also, the minimize to tray function would be great!

Reemer
12-29-2011, 04:48 PM
Updated today, now with proxy support! Hopefully it works :p

Tinill
12-29-2011, 04:53 PM
Thank you :3

jongeh
12-31-2011, 04:16 AM
Thank you very much my friend! Will save us all a lot of time :)

Reemer
01-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Updated again. For some reason it didn't work correctly, and I saved over the old source (thankfully it wasn't too much work to get it fixing. Should work again

Possible
01-17-2012, 01:29 PM
You ever get around to making a list of items we should be looking for? I used an attic AB list but it has MP's over and over in them and you only need Morphing Potion once, jut curious, thanks in advance and awesome prog!!