PDA

View Full Version : [cK FoF] Creepy Candy Creations

Cinnamoroll
10-16-2022, 05:35 PM
Creepy Candy Creations

Everyone is getting sick and tired of the same old boooooring candy each Halloween. Smarties here, a KitKat there. YAWN! Willy Wonka just hired you to help create a brand new candy/chocolate bar! You happen to have a new creepy candy creation up your sleeve that no one has seen before and is itching to be shared with the world this Halloween!

Prompt: Pitch your creepy candy creation to us as an advertisement.

Q: What do you mean by advertisement?
A: Use your media style of choice! This can vary from a magazine ad, a billboard ad, a tv commercial or radio broadcast. You can record, or share your script!

Q: Can I bake my creation?
A: There is no requirement to bake your creation however we won't stop you. Make sure you still use images of your baked creation in your commercial. Oh and also....make enough to share :rolleyes:.

Q: How do I post my submission once it's completed?
A: You can upload your screenshot to imgur and post them here when you are done!
You can follow along here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) for more detailed instructions.

Please reach out to your Coordinators if you need some extra help!

Q: When is the deadline?
A: You can submit your entries until November 1st 11:59pm EST!

This post is for submissions only.

Please keep all discussion to the Announcement Thread, here. ([Only registered and activated users can see links]!&p=1310688#post1310688)

Houndoom
10-18-2022, 06:11 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

INTRODUCING...

FIREBLASTS!

imagine warheads but instead of sour with a sweet inside, this is SPICY HOT on the outside and delicious cinnamon-y on the inside
find them at your nearest Hangry Houndooms!

Lyrichord
10-20-2022, 02:13 AM
Bertie's Pop-Rockin' Jellybean Snitches

Imagine this: a crossover between Pop Rock candy and Jelly Beans, both any possible flavor. Then, cover it in a thin layer of white chocolate, place it in a small Golden-Snitch shaped mold, and coat it in gold luster dust. They're gloriously beautiful on the outside, but who knows what you'll discover between the wings. A true trick or treat eating experience, doorbell sensation included.

Are you brave enough to try them?

DarkSkies
10-23-2022, 08:19 PM
Tired of the same Halloween candies? Apples, Lollipops, pumpkins?

Then you gotta try the new Spooky Cakes!! Terrific mini cheesecakes with a Bat top of flavor!! Do you dare to try? But beware some of them have Oreo cream ghosts!! :ghost:

(The left one is supposed to have a Bat/Ghost on top but I'm not dat good and it was drowning on Chantilly lol)

Dita
10-24-2022, 01:15 AM

Enjoy the sweet hints of chocolate mixed with spicy cinnamon candy and topped with a delectable sweet chili glaze!
Get them while supplies last or you'll be bloody disappointed :o_o:

ps. all resources used to make this were free for personal use c:

Mikal
10-24-2022, 07:06 PM
Ever wish you could have the taste of pumpkin everywhere you go 24/7?
Well now you can with Willy Wonka's new Everlasting Pumpkin Gobstoppers!
Suck on these and if you're lucky, you might turn into a pumpkin yourself!

Teakwood
10-28-2022, 11:20 AM

Introducing Alcoholic Jolly Rancher Slush

Have you ever wanted a hard candy that melts in your mouth? After less than a minute, this delectable treat will be sloshing around. With flavor combinations like, Mojito, Pina Colada, and White Russian, how could this possibly go wrong?

Enjoy the flavors of a vacation, when you're at home wishing you were away!

For ages 21 and older (In the US)

Hall
10-29-2022, 10:26 PM
Ghoulish Goodies!
Chocolate and Gummy Worms shaped into a coffin!
Be the ghoul this Halloween as you devour the dead!

Peanutface
11-01-2022, 10:45 AM
My entry for the creepy candy creation must be low calorie. I have created a diet jello, no fat whip cream, chocolate peanut butter pumpkin treat. Of course PeanutFace must have a little little peanut butter for a special holiday.

Alister
11-01-2022, 08:40 PM
you guys actually making beautiful and appetizing irl creations and then i roll in with

You know those giant chocolate bunnies they sell in American grocery stores for Easter? I thought about what a comically huge Halloween candy along similar lines would be and landed on this

I picture it having a consistency like Airheads or Hi-Chews, something like a firmer than average gummy. And it has to be the size of an actual human forearm. Two flavors!! Living flesh and rotting.

Charmander
11-01-2022, 09:28 PM
Just managed to get this idea out in time!

Double.Trouble
11-01-2022, 09:52 PM

Tired of boring Candy Corn? How about something with a little more CRONCH.

Disclaimer: We do not reveal the source of our teeth and any questions regarding to where we get our supply of teeth may result in your death.

Cinnamoroll
11-01-2022, 11:01 PM
Time to turn the porch light off - no more trick or treaters! I mean, entries!