PDA

View Full Version : [cK FoF] Pumpkin Carving Challenge

Cinnamoroll
10-16-2022, 05:29 PM
Pumpkin Carving Challenge

Are you ready to show off your creativity this spooky season?
For this event you will be designing your very own pumpkin... but there's a catch...
The design of the pumpkin will be representative of you.

Prompt: Design a pumpkin that represents yourself!

Q: What do you mean, design a pumpkin that represents yourself?
A:This prompt is left to your interpretation - For example you could make your pumpkin look like your avatar or include all of your favorite things. Maybe it'll consist of your favorite colors or foods? There is no right or wrong way to create yours, so go wild!

Q: How can I actually make my pumpkin? - Does it have to be a real pumpkin?
A: Your pumpkin design can be created in whatever way you desire. You are welcome to decorate a real pumpkin or draw one with pencil and paper. If you prefer digital art (photoshop, blender, Pixaki etc) then go for it! There is no limitation on what you can use to create your design. Digital or real, its all accepted!

Whatever you present, I'm sure it will be gourdgeous!

Q: When is the deadline?
A: You can submit your entries until November 1st 11:59pm EST!

Q: How do I post my submission once it's completed?
A: You can upload your screenshot to imgur and post them here when you are done! Please be sure include your clraik username and the date somewhere in your submission.
You can follow along here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) for more detailed instructions.

Please reach out to your Coordinators if you need some extra help!

***If you use a pre-determined pumpkin template, please be sure to give proper credit!***

This post is for submissions only.

Please keep all discussion to the Announcement Thread, here. ([Only registered and activated users can see links]!&p=1310688#post1310688)

LoonyLuna
10-17-2022, 10:57 PM

I am not an artist by any means. But here is my pumpkin to represent my username and avatar!

And sorry I suck at uploading lol. Third time is the charm. Probably my cue to go to bed.

phantasia
10-18-2022, 02:44 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I always seem like i have no idea whats going on. I never seem to fit in. I am rather messy
Created in Procreate drawn 100% by me

howdy
10-19-2022, 08:55 PM
I made my first pixel drawing for the carving challenge!
A cowgirl-o-lantern 🤠

chii3d
10-23-2022, 09:50 AM
This came out a million times better than if I actually tried to cut it into the pumpkin.

Chii as the pumpkin!

xmilo
10-24-2022, 04:58 AM
introducing... ze soul pumpkin!!

Kibba
10-26-2022, 05:04 PM
Here's my Carved Pumpkin!

Sora's Halloween Town vampire form mask!

Polarchuck
10-26-2022, 10:59 PM
I like to say that nail art represents me in the stuff I like to do! It's so much fun (even though I hardly have time to make designs for myself!)

(so I guess this is a different kind of art? and sorry for the low quality of the photos!)

Charmander
10-29-2022, 02:44 PM
The mini me and I were able to find some Pumpkins last minute and had a great time carving them! Hope you enjoy our work! Also sorry in advance for the large images. I can't figure out Imgur's new editing program to resize!

Totodile
10-30-2022, 11:37 PM
Disney pumpkin anyone? The most underrated one of them all :rolleyes:

Ridley
10-31-2022, 07:03 PM
You look at him and tell me there's a God!

Jackalope
11-01-2022, 12:09 AM
Just under the wire I have a Jackalantern!

Serebii
11-01-2022, 02:15 AM
*slides in* I'm here! I'm here! It's still Halloween in... *checks watch* ...Hawaii.

I had to fight with my art tablet to get this one doodled out. It's not been working so great lately, but, Vulpix jack-o-lantern! Everyone here knows Vulpix is my favorite Pokémon, and on the few times I do carve out pumpkins in real life I always always try to do something Pokémon related. So it's perfect!

Lyrichord
11-01-2022, 02:20 AM
I already have a Lyre pumpkin, so here's a Chord pumpkin! I was going to draw another lyre, and did, but a thought went across my mind: What if I overlay sheet music notes ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) on my outline layer? And I love how it came out! :$ Trackpad drawing ftw. :rolleyes:

Unown
11-01-2022, 10:33 AM
Big thank you to Kibba who told me I could draw instead of actually carving a real pumpkin

Here's one I'd make if I could.

Special thanks to the creator of my pumpkin inspiration in my signature. (I am SO sorry I forgot your username and I can't find your post anymore on the forum. Please let me know if you're the creator and I will credit!!!)
Edit: it was hearts! Thanks for telling me howdy

Peanutface
11-01-2022, 11:05 AM
Oh I do not think my picture posted. So I hope this is not a duplicate. What my pumpkin would have looked like if, A: I had bought one and B: if I could even carve the thing.

Rhaenyra
11-01-2022, 02:46 PM

I carved a wolf to represent the Stark Direwolf from Game of Thrones.

Nattiee
11-01-2022, 03:39 PM
Weoooooooooo I have been SLACKING.
Life got crazy again but I managed to grab this beaut.

Why is it like me, you ask? WELL LEMME TELL U.
She smol
She angry
She got great lashes
& she prob hongry.

Juna
11-01-2022, 03:57 PM
I never got around to actually carving the pumpkins I bought, so I made it digitally too, what would've been. They were all going to be puppy related bc of my puppy :O

Cinnamoroll
11-01-2022, 10:57 PM
Entries are closed!