PDA

View Full Version : StealthCore Battledome Auto-Fighter

JWendorf
10-14-2022, 10:54 AM
Even upon double checking all necessary setting are set. The tool fails to complete 15 batles. I use Turned Tooth x2 and Lens Flare on Jetsam Ace. Normally this is a 1HKO. The tool isnt using Lens Flare at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Any and all help is appreciated.

j03
10-14-2022, 12:01 PM
Even upon double checking all necessary setting are set. The tool fails to complete 15 batles. I use Turned Tooth x2 and Lens Flare on Jetsam Ace. Normally this is a 1HKO. The tool isnt using Lens Flare at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Any and all help is appreciated.

You've got it all setup right, except having two Turned Tooth's is what's causing it to not work as intended. SC is only trying to use one Turned Tooth, which is why it took so many turns to win. I suggest getting a different weapon alongside your first Turned Tooth.

It's best to use a pet that can beat the opponent in few turns while also healing itself so it can go through 15-20 battles each day, if that's what you're using the bot for.

nousha
10-15-2022, 01:32 PM
You've got it all setup right, except having two Turned Tooth's is what's causing it to not work as intended. SC is only trying to use one Turned Tooth, which is why it took so many turns to win. I suggest getting a different weapon alongside your first Turned Tooth.

It's best to use a pet that can beat the opponent in few turns while also healing itself so it can go through 15-20 battles each day, if that's what you're using the bot for.

Hi j03,

I was planing to ask about a few issues I have with the program but till I have the time to write a proper post, I'm using this one for the issue I have with the Battledome AF - I'm using two different weapons and Lens Flare as ability for the first turn, Warlock Rage for the second. In the log it says that it never uses Lens Flare, but uses Warlock Rage both times (it's an opponent I defeat in two turns). Is this actually working and only the log isn't correct, or indeed the program isn't using Lens Flare?

j03
10-15-2022, 02:39 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I was planing to ask about a few issues I have with the program but till I have the time to write a proper post, I'm using this one for the issue I have with the Battledome AF - I'm using two different weapons and Lens Flare as ability for the first turn, Warlock Rage for the second. In the log it says that it never uses Lens Flare, but uses Warlock Rage both times (it's an opponent I defeat in two turns). Is this actually working and only the log isn't correct, or indeed the program isn't using Lens Flare?

I just looked into this and it was only a log issue, it should have still used the correct ability. Fixed for next release (soon).

rodelicious
08-10-2023, 10:02 AM

Is this a new bug with battledome on StealthCORE? This account can 1HKO the low level obelisk on easy, but still lost.

Similar things would happen with another account where I would also lose with Warlock's Rage and Lens Flare (wins in 2 turns).

DarkSkies
08-10-2023, 03:31 PM

Is this a new bug with battledome on StealthCORE? This account can 1HKO the low level obelisk on easy, but still lost.

Similar things would happen with another account where I would also lose with Warlock's Rage and Lens Flare (wins in 2 turns).

This issue has been mentioned before on the support thread here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

It happened to me before and the loop it's because somehow the pet lost the battle and has no HP to continue. j03 mentioned that's one thing he will consider for future updates.

If this happens often to you and you need to do many battles maybe you would be interested in this script ( [Only registered and activated users can see links]) for the meantime? :)

rodelicious
08-10-2023, 03:41 PM
This issue has been mentioned before on the support thread here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

It happened to me before and the loop it's because somehow the pet lost the battle and has no HP to continue. j03 mentioned that's one thing he will consider for future updates.

If this happens often to you and you need to do many battles maybe you would be interested in this script ( [Only registered and activated users can see links]) for the meantime? :)

The weird thing is that it is losing with Lens Flare, Varia is the Bomb and Lesser Healing Scroll. I do about 30 damage minimum, which is enough to 1hko and I shouldn't get hurt with Lens Flare, which is why I thought it was weird.

I have the script, but it's much faster using StealthCORE, which is why I used it. But if it means that I don't lose, then I guess I can do the script again :)

j03
08-10-2023, 04:14 PM
The weird thing is that it is losing with Lens Flare, Varia is the Bomb and Lesser Healing Scroll. I do about 30 damage minimum, which is enough to 1hko and I shouldn't get hurt with Lens Flare, which is why I thought it was weird.

I have the script, but it's much faster using StealthCORE, which is why I used it. But if it means that I don't lose, then I guess I can do the script again :)

Try manually battling however many times you're setting in SC, or if it's too much then do a fraction? Do some debugging on your own end and see if you can actually 1-hit KO every round, or if there are special cases where the opponent might do something out of the ordinary (use a certain weapon) and it lasts longer than 1 round... You never know, and I'm betting your pet wasn't able to 1-hit knockout so it bugged out. You can specify a 2nd turn of attacks along with a 3rd that repeats until the battle is done...