PDA

View Full Version : I am so happy right now (S/V news)

parapex
10-06-2022, 09:01 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

The girafarig evo leak was real!!! I am so happy right now I just had to make a post about it!!

Mothman
10-06-2022, 11:32 AM
ohhh.... handsome boy...

Hawking
10-06-2022, 11:42 AM
I like it!
I feel like they could have done a little something else, though, because it honestly kind of looks like a Halloween-special event Pokemon Go costume lol

Serebii
10-06-2022, 12:25 PM
I absolutely love it. Also I'm glad this is just a straight up evolution and not "just" a regional evolution. Seems like since Arceus they're willing to go back to cross-gen evolutions and I am LIVING for it.

parapex
10-06-2022, 01:31 PM
I absolutely love it. Also I'm glad this is just a straight up evolution and not "just" a regional evolution. Seems like since Arceus they're willing to go back to cross-gen evolutions and I am LIVING for it.

I agree 1000%! We haven't had an evolution like this since like, yanmega or mamoswine!!!

Now, gamefreak, is it too much to ask for the evolution method to be just levelling up or a stone instead of "you must take this pokemon to the grave of your dead mother, battle ten shiny Gastly, and then circle the grave three times to evolve this creature"

Serebii
10-06-2022, 01:57 PM
I agree 1000%! We haven't had an evolution like this since like, yanmega or mamoswine!!!

Now, gamefreak, is it too much to ask for the evolution method to be just levelling up or a stone instead of "you must take this pokemon to the grave of your dead mother, battle ten shiny Gastly, and then circle the grave three times to evolve this creature"

Sounds like Galarian Yamask hurt you personally. :P

dustyc
10-06-2022, 02:04 PM
Omg, it's so cute, I love it! :D I have always loved Girafarig, I'm glad it finally has an equally nice evolution!

ixfx
11-03-2022, 09:00 AM
Ferafarig looks sick. I wonder how good it will be in VGC. The fact in the expansion they are adding a "hack" feature to instantly get the mon and stats you want for competitive is awesome. No more grinding for hours and can just team build. Big W.