PDA

View Full Version : Overlord Season 1- 4 Discussion 💀🖤

Dita
09-19-2022, 10:57 PM
Okay I will edit this again when I get home!

But first off I will ask my question mostly towards manga readers and there will be spoilers up to episode 10 of season 4! Please do not read if you don't want to know a bit of what is happening in this season!

Okay so my friend and I are going insane about this show right now. I feel like Aines is being so back and forth right now. One episode he wants a utopia for all species to show his friends if he sees them again and now here I am on episode 10 and literally been murdering town's and villages and ready to go to war with the other kingdom (I mean I know the princess was already in collusion with Albedo so I was trying to figure out what else was at play). I know most of the time it isn't his plan which is hilarious but what is he even trying to gain by this war if the princess was already working with them? Now her half brother is gone now too and I don't see why they don't just do this peacefully. He did it pretty fucking peacefully with the Goblin village and the city.
Yet now see another I'm assuming player with the mechsuit. I just am confused on where they are heading with this because it feels like Ains is straying away from everything we been building to until now and not even following his own utopia unless he just wanted a set particular amount of humans in his kingdom or some shit. Just can someone who read further tell me this will make sense later please? I'm not looking forward to the last two episodes because it is becoming so frustrating 😫

Buizel
10-11-2022, 05:54 PM
You know, I've been seeing clips of this anime via the Crunchyroll YT and it does look interesting. I'd love to add another manga to my reading list (as I already have like 7 manga tabs open currently :cold: ). Is the premise of it one of those shows where someone gets transferred to another world or anything like that?

Dita
10-11-2022, 06:34 PM
You know, I've been seeing clips of this anime via the Crunchyroll YT and it does look interesting. I'd love to add another manga to my reading list (as I already have like 7 manga tabs open currently :cold: ). Is the premise of it one of those shows where someone gets transferred to another world or anything like that?

Whoops forgot to edit this board 😬 Thank you for the reminder this memory of mine is terrible.

Also yes! It is an anime where his game becomes reality and he is in a whole new world. It is very interesting and a great watch. It also has some very hilarious parts omg 😂 I highly recommend even if I was literally just complaining about parts of it because I feel it has a lot more good than bad. They do things in a very interesting way.

Buizel
10-11-2022, 07:50 PM
Whoops forgot to edit this board 😬 Thank you for the reminder this memory of mine is terrible.

Also yes! It is an anime where his game becomes reality and he is in a whole new world. It is very interesting and a great watch. It also has some very hilarious parts omg 😂 I highly recommend even if I was literally just complaining about parts of it because I feel it has a lot more good than bad. They do things in a very interesting way.

Oh yay! :$ Ill be sure to add this to my reading watchlist (aka I already opened the manga in an 8th tab lmao :cold: ) and read the story! :) I prefer manga over anime since I read faster than watching anime, but if it's short like Akuma no Riddle then I'll be watching/binging through the anime in no time. :)

Synth Salazzle
10-11-2022, 10:33 PM
I can't stress enough how much I love overlord it's in my top 3.