PDA

View Full Version : Sharing my cute, rainbow, pastel goth designs

hearts
08-18-2022, 12:33 PM
I made all of these over the years and I'm quite proud of them. :3

Hollow
08-18-2022, 01:44 PM
These are great! I love the pastel goth style, or anything that's sort of creepy/cute c: I really like the purple bat design you've got there! I must admit that I don't play animal crossing in fear of never putting down the game xD but the entire thing looks so cute I know I'm going to have to play this at some point xD

hearts
08-18-2022, 03:03 PM
These are great! I love the pastel goth style, or anything that's sort of creepy/cute c: I really like the purple bat design you've got there! I must admit that I don't play animal crossing in fear of never putting down the game xD but the entire thing looks so cute I know I'm going to have to play this at some point xD

Thank you so much! If you ever do decide to play, I'd love to help hook you up with stuff you want! I will admit I haven't picked the game up in months since I got re-interested in Neopets again. Toxic. LOL.

Hall
08-18-2022, 03:12 PM
Ooooo these are nice! I'm gonna need to download some of these images for my island. I think the snake might be my favorite just at a glance of them all.

Hollow
08-18-2022, 03:14 PM
Thank you so much! If you ever do decide to play, I'd love to help hook you up with stuff you want! I will admit I haven't picked the game up in months since I got re-interested in Neopets again. Toxic. LOL.

No problem! I know it's one of those games I can't miss out on! I appreciate the offer as well :) Yes once I get rehooked on Neo it's like my main form of focus until I find something else xD

hearts
08-18-2022, 03:16 PM
Yay!!! I'm glad you found some use in them! That makes me so happy!

pillowfighter
08-18-2022, 03:37 PM
AAAAH I was literally just picking up my game again recently! Going to download some of these for sure!!!

DarkSkies
08-18-2022, 05:37 PM
Wow this is very cute!! (Also very fitting for your username ^^) I'm another person who has never played Animal Crossing because I try to play one thing at a time coz time (and also I kind of have a game addicting problem? lol)

Look at that colourful little stars :o_o:

dustyc
08-18-2022, 05:46 PM
These are adorable, loving the Lisa Frank vibes! Mad props to anyone who has the patience to create custom AC designs, I would go crazy trying to make pixel art on my little Switch screen with nothing but the touchpad/joysticks! All the little details are incredible. I especially love your blue/purple rainbow with the clouds!

chii3d
08-18-2022, 05:48 PM
These are SO cute! I know how hard it is to actually make patterns in this game -- you are SO talented! The rainbow with the black is giving me serious Lisa Frank vibes and I am so all for this. Do you have any screenshots of how you used them in your island? I would LOVE to see how you used them and how cool they look in game.

You icon is super cute, too. I love Étoile.

hearts
08-18-2022, 07:22 PM
Nevermind LOL

Dreams
08-20-2022, 06:57 PM
So cute!!

hearts
08-20-2022, 08:36 PM
So cute!!

Thank you so much!
I'm going to post actual photos of my island here once I get on my laptop and it's easier to do. I posted some screenshots from my phone here and it looked so bad I deleted them lol. TBH I would love if someone would make a photo sharing thread because boy do I have thousands lmao. When I tell you I was obsessed with this game, I was obsessed. D: LOL

sanrio
08-20-2022, 10:41 PM
You've made so many adorable designs and the colors in your palette are so lovely!!
My favorite at first glance is the dreamland path set :$

hearts
08-21-2022, 06:02 AM
You've made so many adorable designs and the colors in your palette are so lovely!!
My favorite at first glance is the dreamland path set :$

Thank you so much!!! Sanrio characters inspired a lot of my color palettes! Your compliment means a lot because that one took me a long time to make! ;u;

hearts
08-27-2022, 08:35 AM

Here's a pic of the one rainbow path live in action. I'll post some pics of the other codes eventually!

Politoed
08-27-2022, 08:43 AM
These are so cute!!

hearts
08-27-2022, 08:52 AM
Thank you so much!!! Do you play/still play AC?

chii3d
08-27-2022, 08:58 AM

Here's a pic of the one rainbow path live in action. I'll post some pics of the other codes eventually!

Omg so cute with my girl on there about to go fishing. Or sit by the river and never catch anything like they always do.

Politoed
08-27-2022, 08:58 AM
Thank you so much!!! Do you play/still play AC?

Every day lol

hearts
08-27-2022, 09:00 AM
Every day lol

What's your theme ^_^ Do you have any pics of your island on hand?

- - - Updated - - -

Omg so cute with my girl on there about to go fishing. Or sit by the river and never catch anything like they always do.

Thank you!!! I love when my villager is doing something really cute and I turn the camera on and go sit beside them to get a good pic and they immediately get up and walk away LOL

Politoed
08-27-2022, 09:02 AM
What's your theme ^_^ Do you have any pics of your island on hand?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you!!! I love when my villager is doing something really cute and I turn the camera on and go sit beside them to get a good pic and they immediately get up and walk away LOL

No real theme really, I dont use lot designs on my island. Maybe 2-3? But I do enjoy my island. and no lol I need upload some pics sometime!

hearts
08-27-2022, 09:03 AM
Angelcake
I would love to see!!! I love seeing other people's islands. Or dream addresses!

Politoed
08-27-2022, 09:10 AM
Angelcake
I would love to see!!! I love seeing other people's islands. Or dream addresses!

I actually dont have a dream address I'll make one later and send it to you via pm c: if you'd like! I'm planning play the splatoon demo later when its open for me...

hearts
08-27-2022, 09:12 AM
Angelcake
Yes please do!! I have never played Splatoon! Other than playing it as a level on Super Smash Brothers haha. I take it it's fun?

Politoed
08-27-2022, 09:22 AM
Angelcake
Yes please do!! I have never played Splatoon! Other than playing it as a level on Super Smash Brothers haha. I take it it's fun?

Very looking forward to full game xD Luckily, I have it all paid off just waiting til release day. Today is the test fire/demo.

hearts
08-31-2022, 08:52 AM
Here's another pic with a cloud base under it. I didn't upload this version but it's still cute for what it is. :3

Raposa
08-31-2022, 08:56 PM
I wish I had a tenth of your power, custom designs are HARD. I call the power "pixelmancy".

They look great.

hearts
09-01-2022, 06:26 AM
Dad
Thank you so much! I love how the pixels for the customize designs in ACNH blend together whereas 5he pixels in other games were just completely uniform. It makes things a lot easier to create!

fictitious
06-11-2023, 08:00 AM
I haven’t played in MONTHS and this thread makes me want to go running for my Switch

Synth Salazzle
06-11-2023, 06:31 PM
I haven’t played in MONTHS and this thread makes me want to go running for my Switch

I literally just got the game a few months ago, I encourage everyone to play

Bulbasaur
06-12-2023, 12:35 AM
I literally just got the game a few months ago, I encourage everyone to play

I haven't played in a good while lol
But since Ive been home a lot more, I think its time that I start working on my Island again!

Are you searching for a villager atm?

Synth Salazzle
06-12-2023, 12:09 PM
I haven't played in a good while lol
But since Ive been home a lot more, I think its time that I start working on my Island again!

Are you searching for a villager atm?

I just finished my search for Drago and i'm letting whoever wants to come, to come as long as I like them. I mostly want some gators, or bob. But I don't mind using NMT to get them cus I like just getting someone completely random and let them cycle out eventually.
Like I got Erik the other day, and he's a temp keeper
I just got Tangy the other day too and she's a permie tho

Bulbasaur
06-12-2023, 02:31 PM
I just finished my search for Drago and i'm letting whoever wants to come, to come as long as I like them. I mostly want some gators, or bob. But I don't mind using NMT to get them cus I like just getting someone completely random and let them cycle out eventually.
Like I got Erik the other day, and he's a temp keeper
I just got Tangy the other day too and she's a permie tho

Oh, Bob is such a fun one!
I use to trade for sooo many NMTs (Or bought them lol), just so I could aim for Raymond and Marshal. Im basic and wanted them lol
Same with Dom and Judy ): It took me 2000 tickets just to find Raymond LOL I think I have the SS on my Switch still.

Then I found out I could make Amiibos on my Phone, so now I can just get anyone I wanted now. Which I might bring back Mitzi and Marina

Synth Salazzle
06-12-2023, 03:53 PM
Oh, Bob is such a fun one!
I use to trade for sooo many NMTs (Or bought them lol), just so I could aim for Raymond and Marshal. Im basic and wanted them lol
Same with Dom and Judy ): It took me 2000 tickets just to find Raymond LOL I think I have the SS on my Switch still.

Then I found out I could make Amiibos on my Phone, so now I can just get anyone I wanted now. Which I might bring back Mitzi and Marina

wait you can make them with your phone???

Bulbasaur
06-12-2023, 04:13 PM
wait you can make them with your phone???

Correct!
I was able to do it with my iPhone (When I had one), but it was harder to do.
But with my Android, I can make them much easier!

I can make any villager and even any LoZ one lol
I just need an NFC tag (which I have). So if there might be one you're seeking, I can help out with a Villager you might be wanting!

Synth Salazzle
06-12-2023, 04:16 PM
Correct!
I was able to do it with my iPhone (When I had one), but it was harder to do.
But with my Android, I can make them much easier!

I can make any villager and even any LoZ one lol
I just need an NFC tag (which I have). So if there might be one you're seeking, I can help out with a Villager you might be wanting!

I do have an android, maybe I'll start making them myself :o
I might take you up on that, my partner is after ankha and tia but he said he wants to hunt for them with NMT

Bulbasaur
06-12-2023, 04:55 PM
I do have an android, maybe I'll start making them myself :o
I might take you up on that, my partner is after ankha and tia but he said he wants to hunt for them with NMT

If you do start to make them, be sure to get "nfc 215" tags. Those are the ones for Amiibo
Can find them on Amazon or even Temu. I get the coin tag ones! I also ordered some transparent plastic coin holders as well so I could put my tags in them :o_o: I believe I got the 33mm ones, which should fit most tags.

And TIA IS SO CUTE! Ugh, I miss her too... tbh I put a ton of "new/popular" villagers on my island just because I could. But I need to go back to having ones I really do love and enjoy. Tia and Mitzi being two! (Mitzi is my all time favorite AC Villager)

EDIT: About the Tags and Coin case
I looked it up, and it seems you can find some 30mm Tags AND 30 MM Coin Cases. Those are more than likely the ones I ordered.
I ordered these a few years back, so I cant remember the exact size D:

As long as your tag is 215, you'll be golden!

Crooked
06-13-2023, 09:43 AM
Your designs are adorable! They makes me so nostalgic for when New Leaf had just come out and pastel goth was all the rage on Tumblr.

Bulbasaur
06-14-2023, 01:29 AM
Your designs are adorable! They makes me so nostalgic for when New Leaf had just come out and pastel goth was all the rage on Tumblr.

I played New Leaf but I never got the chance to mess with my town that much lol
But I seen SO many different towns and...oh my word lol

I love pastel colors, so when I get back into ACNH, I really want to look into some pastel patterns to use!