PDA

View Full Version : What's new with clraik! (Summer 2022)

Charmander
07-16-2022, 04:27 PM
What's New with clraik - Summer 2022

It's been a busy summer so far, so here's an update post during the dog days of summer!

Past Event Updates

cKHL Fantasy Hockey League

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Another cKHL Fantasy Hockey Season has come to a close. Congratulations to our top 3 finalists who battled it out all season and made for an entertaining play-offs!

All active participants in this year's season are eligible for the following userbar:

We look forward to seeing you all again for next season!

The Great cK Bake-Off 2022

Now that the mixers are off and the flour has settled, we would like to congratulate everyone on another successful Great cK Bake-Off! We were amazed at everyone's entries; there were so many delicious treats shared with the community!

Congratulations to the following participants who completed at least 10 of the event's prompts and for their baking endeavors have received the Baked userbar!

New Announcements and Events

cK's 2022 Playoff Prediction Event

Thank you everyone for participating and I hope you all had fun! See you all next year!

Altador Cup Y10 and Team cK

The Altador Cup has come to an end yet again and with no shortage of plot twists and excitement! We hope everyone had a fun and overall amazing Cup season.

We can't wait to do it all again next year! Let's go, baby!!

cK Pokémon Showdown Event

The cK Pokémon Showdown event is back again for 2022! Come check out the tournament whether to observe or participate if you signed up for this year. Match-ups start on July 17th, 2022 - check out the Replays ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and Discussion ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) threads!

New Userbar Slots

Do you love customizing and creating themes for you userbars but find that you just don't have enough userbar slots to make that perfect theme? Fret no more! A new category has been added for userbars. Members are now able to unlock 7 userbar slots and 8 for Lifetime VIP members! With that extra space, let's see those custom UB Themes!

Summer Art Challenge

It's baaaaaack! After popular demand and a lot of requests the Summer Art Challenge is making a comeback this summer. Keep an eyes out in August for this fun and creative event!

cK Community Feedback Forum

Don't forget to add your thoughts and suggestions to the Community Feedback thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links])! So far, we've been super appreciative of all ideas and suggestions made by our members. There's a lot of content we're cooking up for you!

clraik Discord

If you've been hanging out around here, you may have noticed that we've opened up our Discord to all clraik users! If you're considering joining the server to chat with everyone here's our join link ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) - everyone is welcome!

Cinnamoroll
07-18-2022, 03:22 PM
Can't WAIT for the summer art challenge! :o_o::o_o::o_o::o_o::o_o::o_o:

It is going to be so much fun! If you missed out previously (like me haha) then make sure you take part this year, everyone! :D

Jackalope
07-18-2022, 03:36 PM
So excited for the art challenge. I'm just learning digital art so it'll force me to practice and I'll get to see everyone else's incredible work! :o_o:

Ice
07-18-2022, 04:27 PM
Same!!!! Ahhh August is going to be a busy month for me but I really hope I can participate and earn that beautiful ub! :$ Thanks for this awesome wrap up post!

Kibba
07-18-2022, 04:35 PM
OMG YES!

The summer art is comingggggg!!! :o_o::applouse:
I really wanted this to happen, let's all draw this summer! :)

Will join the Discord later today

TsUNaMy WaVe
07-18-2022, 04:39 PM
Thank you so much, to all of the ck staff, for the amazing events in the last couple of months and the ones that are still to come.
This place is never boring, and there is also some fun thing to do. I really appreciate all of your effort ♥

Charmander
07-18-2022, 04:48 PM
I also missed out on the Summer Art Challenge years ago so when I heard this was making a comeback I was super excited as well! I can't wait to see what is in store for us in August!!

Hall
07-18-2022, 04:53 PM
The AC this year was awesome I had so much fun! I'm also looking forward to the Art Challenge later. :3

DarkSkies
07-18-2022, 08:24 PM
Wow this is si exciting, all the events running at the forum and ppl having fun <3

Thanks to the staff for everything they do to give us such nice surprises and a breath from real life. And ofc to the community too for all the comradery and support.

This community is amazing :tiger:

dustyc
07-18-2022, 10:00 PM
So excited for the art challenge since I should have plenty of time to participate this year! Hoping to put the 10 million empty sketchbooks I have laying around to good use, finally! :D

Dita
07-18-2022, 10:15 PM
I can't wait for the Summer Art Challenge omg! 😍 I can't wait for August now.

Serebii
07-18-2022, 11:12 PM
The Summer Art Challenge has me super excited and I can't wait to take part in it once it gets rolling. I'd have participated in the Pokémon tournament going on now but it's been difficult to find time for stuff with how hectic life has been, so there's always next year on that one, haha.

Zapdos
07-20-2022, 02:01 AM
Dittoing everyone else, I'm SO excited for the Summer Art Challenge! :o_o: I love the art themed comps on here, its great to see its making a comeback! C'moooon August!

Kibba
07-20-2022, 02:08 AM
Dittoing everyone else, I'm SO excited for the Summer Art Challenge! :o_o: I love the art themed comps on here, its great to see its making a comeback! C'moooon August!

This is literally how I read your ''C'moooon August!'' HAHAHA

We're all excited for the Summer Art Challenge, In the meantime, I'm still working on my custom UBs lol

Aero
07-20-2022, 03:32 AM
Great White North slaying in the fantasy hockey league, but I'm surprised that Mario is 2x champion of playoff prediction and I'm here for it!!

ALSO super looking forward to the summer art challenge coming back! I hope I can squeeze it in!

Hollow
07-20-2022, 05:35 AM
Ahhhhh the summer art challenge is back! I'm going to be away for the first week of August, I'm hoping that I don't miss out on this one! ;u;

Cinnamoroll
07-21-2022, 09:53 PM
Ahhhhh the summer art challenge is back! I'm going to be away for the first week of August, I'm hoping that I don't miss out on this one! ;u;

It will run the entire month of august, so you have plenty of time! :tickled_pink:

Jackalope
07-21-2022, 10:06 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask and please feel free to point me in the right direction if it is but would anyone be able to give me a short version of what the summer art challenge usually is? I'm imagining similar to Drawtober with prompts but this'll be the first one I'm around for.

Cinnamoroll
07-21-2022, 10:20 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask and please feel free to point me in the right direction if it is but would anyone be able to give me a short version of what the summer art challenge usually is? I'm imagining similar to Drawtober with prompts but this'll be the first one I'm around for.

I gotchu, boo

[Only registered and activated users can see links]!

This is the original one ^^ but this years will of course be a bit different!

Jackalope
07-21-2022, 10:25 PM
I gotchu, boo

[Only registered and activated users can see links]!

This is the original one ^^ but this years will of course be a bit different!

Perfect this looks even more fun than what I'd imagined it would be!!! :o_o:

Hollow
07-22-2022, 01:21 AM
It will run the entire month of august, so you have plenty of time! :tickled_pink:

Amazing! I thought that if I missed a few days then I couldn't do the challenge. Good to know though! Looking forward to it :D

Double.Trouble
07-22-2022, 06:03 PM
Good luck to everyone doing the summer art challenge! It was a lot of fun, and the userbar is amazing!

bluepen
07-27-2022, 05:50 AM
the art challenge sounds real funny

Dark_dragonz
07-27-2022, 06:26 AM
The summer art challenge sounds fun! The UB is super pretty too! When I saw "Art", I thought I would be horrible at it. However, I saw the original thread, and it seems like the art medium is quite broad. I mean, chances are that I'll still do terribly, but I'm excited nonetheless.

Kibba
07-27-2022, 08:55 AM
Good luck to everyone doing the summer art challenge! It was a lot of fun, and the userbar is amazing!

It's one of the most beautiful UBs here! I love it and can't wait to have it :cupcake:

The summer art challenge sounds fun! The UB is super pretty too! When I saw "Art", I thought I would be horrible at it. However, I saw the original thread, and it seems like the art medium is quite broad. I mean, chances are that I'll still do terribly, but I'm excited nonetheless.

Hahahaha! I'm sure all art is appreciated as everyone gets to share their style, point of view and how ''good or terrible'' is just a matter of taste xD

DarkSkies
07-27-2022, 11:48 AM
I've barely done digital art (happy there are more options!) but I'm also excited for this, I just checked the old thread and it seems very fun :tiger:

August is almost here <)

Shazi
07-27-2022, 01:02 PM
the summer art challenge looks so fun!! and that userbar omg *heart eyes emoji*