PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming anime for this Summer/Fall Season

Kibba
07-07-2022, 11:05 AM
Hello! :popcorntime::victorious:

The original post was about Summer/Fall 2022 anime, but decided to update it to Winter/Spring 2023 :)
I want to know what anime are you looking forward for thisWinter and Spring season.

I'm pretty excited for these:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean Part 3 - December 1, 2023

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Bungo Stray Dogs Season 4- January 4, 2023

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV Part 2- January 5, 2023

Revenger- January 5, 2023

Tokyo Revengers Christmas Showdown Arc- January 7, 2023

The Reincarnation of the Strongest Exorcist in Another World- January 7, 2023

Vinland Saga Season 2- January 9, 2023

And can't wait for Spring to watch these gems:

Hell's Paradise- April 2023

Dr. Stone Season 3- April 2023

Edens Zero Season 2- April 2023

Tokyo Mew Mew New Season 2

Special mention for Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 coming out July 2023

Also, these are supposed to be released this year but they don't have a concrete release date yet:

Solo Leveling - 2023
Attack on Titan The Final Season Part 3 - 2023
Classroom of the Elite Season 3 - 2023
Goblin Slayer Season 2 - 2023
Alice Gear Aegis Expansion - 2023
Spy x Family Season 2 - 2023

Aero
07-07-2022, 11:11 AM
Ok so I don't watch a tonne of anime (I prefer to read manga), but I am looking forward to Bleach's TYBW arc and I PRAY they fix some of the more common issues that people had with the manga when it ended, namely that the end seemed kind of crunched together.

I'm also looking forward to watching One Piece: RED (What a weird premise though??) and SpyxFamily s2!

TsUNaMy WaVe
07-07-2022, 02:33 PM
I'm not someone who watches anime as they air usually. But I have some exceptions based on some criteria (I can elaborate if you want but I feel like right now it's beside the point lmao).

Anyway, for the upcoming season I'm going to watch Made in Abyss season 2 - I also read the manga but I enjoy the anime experience way more. Just watched the first ep, and it was magnificent. Can't wait for moe.
The other one I will watch is Love Live! Superstar!! season 2 - because, well, it's Love Live lol.

Ice
07-07-2022, 02:41 PM
Same as Wave lol! I rarely watch anime these days but I try to keep up with the new Love Live seasons (I say that as I am a season behind on NijiGaku 😩). Super Star s1 was really good but honestly I am not excited for s2... they added a bunch of new chars when I thought the group dynamic and balance was already perfect. It wouldn't be as bad if I vibed with any of the new chars... but I dislike em all! The designs are wacky and their characterizations seem very unappealing to me. This makes me very sad because I like Liella! as a five member group a lot. :( But I will still watch it ☠

Hollow
07-07-2022, 02:42 PM
*Screaming at the new Bleach anime* I've only waited years for it :') Just look at how beautiful it looks. I only hope they keep up with that standard of animation through out the entire season.

Serebii
07-08-2022, 06:58 AM
Tokyo Mew Mew New has me so super hyped, and the animation from what I've seen so far is amazing. Everyone on my Twitter timeline is losing their minds about how this seemingly came out of no where too.

DarkSkies
07-08-2022, 09:30 AM
Thank you for the remainders, I'll probably only watch Tokyo Mew Mew for the nostalgic and Sword Art :)

TsUNaMy WaVe
07-08-2022, 10:18 AM
Same as Wave lol! I rarely watch anime these days but I try to keep up with the new Love Live seasons (I say that as I am a season behind on NijiGaku 😩). Super Star s1 was really good but honestly I am not excited for s2... they added a bunch of new chars when I thought the group dynamic and balance was already perfect. It wouldn't be as bad if I vibed with any of the new chars... but I dislike em all! The designs are wacky and their characterizations seem very unappealing to me. This makes me very sad because I like Liella! as a five member group a lot. :( But I will still watch it ☠

I feel you about Liella. Personally I do find Natsuki somewhat intriguing but I don't care at all about the other three.
On the other hand though I never had any strong feelings towards Liella so I don't really care about their group getting bigger lol. I also kinda anticipated it when it was announced there will be only first years at first.

Kibba
07-08-2022, 10:55 AM
I'm not someone who watches anime as they air usually. But I have some exceptions based on some criteria (I can elaborate if you want but I feel like right now it's beside the point lmao).

Anyway, for the upcoming season I'm going to watch Made in Abyss season 2 - I also read the manga but I enjoy the anime experience way more. Just watched the first ep, and it was magnificent. Can't wait for moe.
The other one I will watch is Love Live! Superstar!! season 2 - because, well, it's Love Live lol.

I have never watched Love Live. I think it's not my cup of tea haha

Made in Abyss in the other hand, looks like it has a beautiful animation style, maybe I'll take a look at it this weekend. Thanks for sharing Wave! :)

Ice
07-08-2022, 11:25 AM
Now that it is out and accessible (cough) I suppose I should watch TMM too, my friends and I have cosplayed it from the past (and have future plans too lmao) so I need to do my duty! It was really so sad to lose Mia Ikumi not that long ago she was so young 😭 breaks my heart she isn't around to see the reboot of her biggest project.
Kibba I don't know how much you looked up about Made in Abyss but I would just have a word of caution that even though it has cute character and pretty animation, it has some scenes/content that I think can be a bit on the disturbing side depending on your tolerance? Just a heads up ^^

Cat Purrson
07-08-2022, 01:06 PM
Excited for a few!! Spy X Family has a season 2 releasing in October, The Devil is a Part-timer is getting a season 2 on July 14 and a new season of My Hero Academia in October!! Still needing to catch up on the most recent episodes of MHA though I’ve been slacking.

Kibba
07-08-2022, 02:26 PM
Excited for a few!! Spy X Family has a season 2 releasing in October, The Devil is a Part-timer is getting a season 2 on July 14 and a new season of My Hero Academia in October!! Still needing to catch up on the most recent episodes of MHA though I’ve been slacking.

MHA is on FIREEEE! Anime and Manga, things are getting spicy. I'm excited for more

Menine
07-08-2022, 02:33 PM
I can't wait for spy x family season 2.

I really want to see that scene in the anime:

It's one of the best Yor expressions in the manga ;)

Kibba
07-08-2022, 03:06 PM

Omg this anime seems like a good one, Might as well add it to my watchlist

Cat Purrson
07-08-2022, 03:06 PM

Yor is so funny lmaooo that one scene in the anime when they did that roleplay thing for Anya at the castle and Lloyd had to fight drunk Yor. That was hilarious xD

Menine
07-08-2022, 03:27 PM
Omg this anime seems like a good one, Might as well add it to my watchlist

I was very pleased with this anime, I even read the manga after watching the series (it's still ongoing tho).
I def recommend it! It's very cute and funny! Anya's expressions are even funnier, trust me

- - - Updated - - -

Yor is so funny lmaooo that one scene in the anime when they did that roleplay thing for Anya at the castle and Lloyd had to fight drunk Yor. That was hilarious xD

Yes, she is the best! I liked Twilight reacting to her relationship with her brother as well. Yuri had blood everywhere and drunk Yor was like "let me show my love to my husbando >=(("

Dark_dragonz
07-09-2022, 04:42 AM
I'm usually the type to wait for new seasons to finish airing so I can binge watch them haha! But I've decided to start Overlord IV and Made in Abyss: Retsujitsu no Ougonkyou while they airing. Can't wait for Dr. Stone: Ryuusui and Spy x Family - both series are soooo good!!

bluepen
07-09-2022, 06:09 AM
SAO actually has an interesting concept

Kibba
07-09-2022, 12:43 PM
I'm usually the type to wait for new seasons to finish airing so I can binge watch them haha! But I've decided to start Overlord IV and Made in Abyss: Retsujitsu no Ougonkyou while they airing. Can't wait for Dr. Stone: Ryuusui and Spy x Family - both series are soooo good!!

Sometimes I'm like that depending on how excited I am about the anime.

I remember I started Overlord one time and never watched again, is it worth watching the whole thing? I know I felt like it was a little slow and cliche and that's why I stopped.

Gonna start watching Made in Abyss rn as people keep recommending it

Dark_dragonz
07-09-2022, 08:55 PM
Sometimes I'm like that depending on how excited I am about the anime.

I remember I started Overlord one time and never watched again, is it worth watching the whole thing? I know I felt like it was a little slow and cliche and that's why I stopped.

Gonna start watching Made in Abyss rn as people keep recommending it

I'd say Overlord is a decent isekai; the characters are likeable, good world-building, good art style and a hint of comedy. I also like the fact that Overlord distinguishes itself from other isekai. Unlike in most isekai, the protagonist is an anti-villain who seeks world domination and doesn't hesitate to do what it takes to achieve his goals. I say anti-villain because his goal is to create a utopia - where all races co-exist in peace.

I do, however, agree that Overlord can be slow and cliché at times. Considering you didn't like it the first time, I probably wouldn't recommend it to you. At most, I would invite people to get a taste of it and see how they like it. It seems like a hit or miss, and I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend it to anyone.

Made in Abyss is another story - I would 100% recommend it!

Kibba
07-09-2022, 10:33 PM
I'd say Overlord is a decent isekai; the characters are likeable, good world-building, good art style and a hint of comedy. I also like the fact that Overlord distinguishes itself from other isekai. Unlike in most isekai, the protagonist is an anti-villain who seeks world domination and doesn't hesitate to do what it takes to achieve his goals. I say anti-villain because his goal is to create a utopia - where all races co-exist in peace.

I do, however, agree that Overlord can be slow and cliché at times. Considering you didn't like it the first time, I probably wouldn't recommend it to you. At most, I would invite people to get a taste of it and see how they like it. It seems like a hit or miss, and I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend it to anyone.

Made in Abyss is another story - I would 100% recommend it!

Watched the first episode earlier and got excited about where the story starts and want to know where it's going.
The animation/style and coloration is very cute and seems promising. Will keep watching for sure!

Kibba
07-10-2022, 03:04 PM
The DR. STONE: RYUUSUI - ESPECIAL is out today ya'll

Kibba
07-13-2022, 12:57 PM
Now that it is out and accessible (cough) I suppose I should watch TMM too, my friends and I have cosplayed it from the past (and have future plans too lmao) so I need to do my duty! It was really so sad to lose Mia Ikumi not that long ago she was so young 😭 breaks my heart she isn't around to see the reboot of her biggest project.
Kibba I don't know how much you looked up about Made in Abyss but I would just have a word of caution that even though it has cute character and pretty animation, it has some scenes/content that I think can be a bit on the disturbing side depending on your tolerance? Just a heads up ^^

Umm, finished season 1 and 3rd movie and I'm obsessed. Also the disturbing scenes were GREAT, like, this is how I like my anime,
I don't want no power of friendship saving them characters from losing a hand or getting stabbed (or eaten) to death.

Great great great series

Hall
07-13-2022, 02:09 PM
Tokyo Mew Mew is definatly on my watch list, I just need to spoons to watch it. Currently trying to catch up on SpyxFamily.

I keep seeing things about Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? so I might give it a glance as well.

Kibba
07-20-2022, 02:15 AM
Mew Mew episode 2 is out
One Piece is back on track
Episode 3 of Made in Abyss season 2 is out too

Haven't watched SpyXFamily yet

Dark_dragonz
07-20-2022, 02:25 AM
Mew Mew episode 2 is out
One Piece is back on track
Episode 2 of Made in Abyss season 2 is out too

Haven't watched SpyXFamily yet

Would highly recommend Spy X Family - it's one of those animes that you can easily binge! I need to go watch the latest episode of Made in Abyss!!

Mikal
07-20-2022, 03:08 AM
I wasn't a huge Bleach fan but I did finish the series and was pretty bummed out by the last arc so I'm glad they're continuing with something genuinely more interesting.

I am pleasantly surprised about Classroom of the Elite (Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e) getting a second season which is due to air Summer 2022.

EnderTheory
07-20-2022, 05:33 PM
Currently keeping up with the new Made in Abyss season which I actually had no idea was airing now until my friend told me :unconscious:

I'm pretty behind with Spy x Family, I need to catch up lol I also started Overlord the other day as multiple people have recommended it to me. I'll have to start the Dr. Stone special as well, as I enjoyed seasons 1 & 2!

The thing I am most excited for, which is coming up in the fall, is Mob Psycho 100 season 3. I've read the manga & the spinoff and it's one of my most favorite series of all time. Also looking forward to the other half of the Stone Ocean JJBA anime and Pui Pui Molcar Driving School :)

Kibba
07-20-2022, 06:52 PM
Currently keeping up with the new Made in Abyss season which I actually had no idea was airing now until my friend told me :unconscious:

I'm pretty behind with Spy x Family, I need to catch up lol I also started Overlord the other day as multiple people have recommended it to me. I'll have to start the Dr. Stone special as well, as I enjoyed seasons 1 & 2!

The thing I am most excited for, which is coming up in the fall, is Mob Psycho 100 season 3. I've read the manga & the spinoff and it's one of my most favorite series of all time. Also looking forward to the other half of the Stone Ocean JJBA anime and Pui Pui Molcar Driving School :)

I'll have to give it a try with Mob Psycho 100

Probs will watch one ep of Mob and one of Spy X and continue the one I like the most since I've already caught up with Abyss

GreyFaerie
07-20-2022, 07:37 PM
wowowowoWOWOWOWOWOW
I'm so excited for the Tokyo Mew Mew remake! When I was younger, I always wanted to see it subtitled, because unfortunately it came to my country with a heavily censored dubbing.
As soon as I have a free moment I will see it TwT

Kibba
07-20-2022, 10:39 PM
Would highly recommend Spy X Family - it's one of those animes that you can easily binge! I need to go watch the latest episode of Made in Abyss!!

UHHHHHH, Just came here to say that I started Spy X Family and now I'm obsessed! Great animation and great start of an anime Gotta BINGE WATCH NO[Only registered and activated users can see links]! :o_o:

Kibba
07-23-2022, 10:19 AM
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV first episode is out now!
Tokyo Mew Mew episode 3 is out now!

Binge watching Spy x Family

Kibba
07-28-2022, 08:55 AM
Tokyo Mew Mew episode 4 is out now!
Made in Abyss - Season 2 episode 4 is out now!

Loving Abyss A LOT!

Kibba
08-05-2022, 01:02 PM
WELL DAMN!

THIS TRAILER IS SICK!

Mappa always killing with the animation :o_o:

pillowfighter
08-05-2022, 01:07 PM
WELL DAMN!

THIS TRAILER IS SICK!

Mappa always killing with the animation :o_o:

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!! I love this manga so much and I’m so glad the voices fit so well!
I will be hugging my big stuffed pochita all day :$

darkzilla
08-06-2022, 04:11 PM
Yo I came here to see if anyone was excited for Chainsaw Man! It's the only manga I've gotten through/kept up with in a while. MAPPA had been killing it with Jujutsu Kaisen and Attack on Titan imo, super pumped to see the animation for this.

Of course excited for a lot of others that everyone is talking about here but this is my personal hype :D

Kibba
08-12-2022, 10:14 AM
Yo I came here to see if anyone was excited for Chainsaw Man! It's the only manga I've gotten through/kept up with in a while. MAPPA had been killing it with Jujutsu Kaisen and Attack on Titan imo, super pumped to see the animation for this.

Of course excited for a lot of others that everyone is talking about here but this is my personal hype :D

Yes! I don't read the manga and I basically don't know anything about Chainsaw Man but I'm pretty excited about the anime, looks dope and I know MAPPA is gonna kill it.

BTW

This week Made in Abyss, Tokyo Mew Mew, Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV episodes are out!

Sad that One Piece is having a filler episode this sunday :(

Android
08-21-2022, 07:13 PM
Mob Psycho 100 season 3 is coming out in early October - I don't know if anyone else watches but I am MEGA HYPED. I think it's a pretty faithful adaptation of the manga and honestly if I had to suggest someone watch their first anime, it would be MP100. If you ever get the chance to, I highly suggest watching it if you like action mixed with supernatural stuff, slice of life, and some comedy! It's made by ONE, the same person who wrote One Punch Man.

Kibba
08-29-2022, 10:28 AM
Made in Abyss Season 2 Anime Airs 1-Hour Final Episode on September 28 :o_o:

Spy×Family Anime's 2nd Half Reveals October 1 Premiere in New Visual

One Piece is still airing filler episodes about the One Piece Film: Red... UGH

GreyFaerie
08-29-2022, 10:34 AM
I am looking forward to the release of SpyxFamily. It really makes me laugh and it's something that hasn't happened to me in an anime for a long time.
Anya has completely stolen my heart♥

Buizel
09-06-2022, 05:13 PM
As others said, I'm excited for SXF as well since it's a newer manga that I started reading. :) This is a great series in JUMP and I recommend it in case anyone needs something to read/watch! Other than that, I'm looking forward to the new Bleach season and MHA S6 as well.

Kibba
09-08-2022, 11:58 AM
Yesterday episode of Made in Abyss was WILD!!!

I don't want this season to end :( It's such a good and bizarre anime!

pillowfighter
09-17-2022, 10:19 AM
Two more days until they announce the chainsaw man op and ending theme!!!!! IM SO EXCITED

pillowfighter
09-19-2022, 06:40 AM

NEW TRAILER WITH A SNEAK PEAK OF THE OP ;___;
It’s Kenshi Yonezu and I’m so hype!!

TsUNaMy WaVe
09-21-2022, 04:34 AM
So the Chainsaw Man anime is about to start airing... I'll probably wait as always, both for good fansubs and also so I can watch an episode a day like I love to do lol.
Kusonoki Tomori is the seiyuu for one of the main characters, and I really love her! so I'm excited to see her performance!

Kibba
09-25-2022, 01:59 PM

NEW TRAILER WITH A SNEAK PEAK OF THE OP ;___;
It’s Kenshi Yonezu and I’m so hype!!

October is gonna be filled with a LOT OF GREAT ANIME!

Also, Made in Abyss, season 1, episode 12, will release on Wednesday, September 28 on HIDIVE for international fans, while the Japanese audience is spoiled for choice with the finale airing on AT-X, Tokyo MX, BS11, and SUN. The episode will release at 10:30 AM EDT, which translates into these times across the world:

Pacific Time: 7:30 AM PDT
Central Time: 9:30 AM CDT
British Time: 3:30 PM BST
Indian Time: 8:00 PM IST
European Time: 4:30 PM CEST

According to a Tweet shared by the official account of Made in Abyss, this finale episode will be a one-hour special broadcast.

Kibba
10-01-2022, 10:11 PM
That last episode of Made in Abyss was PERFECTION!

Now that the season is ended and it's the adaptation of the latest chapters in the manga (That comes out every 2-3 months) I guess
we'll have a 3rd season in a couple years (6 maybe) 🥲🥲🥲

THAT BEING SAIDDDDDDDDDD...

The Fall season just started! Here are some of the ones that started airing already:

Boku No Hero Season 6

Spy X Family part 2

Berserk: Ougon Jidai-hen - Memorial Edition

The Daily Life of the Immortal King Season 3

Serebii
10-02-2022, 03:45 AM
I saw gifs of Spy X Family on Twitter and finally gave the series a watch. I honestly wasn't sure what to expect, but I certainly didn't know I'd be both laughing and crying in the same episode sometimes. Definitely looking forward to the rest of part 2.

Kibba
10-09-2022, 12:37 PM
Oh. My. GOD.

You guys should go and watch the new anime Blue Lock
It aired yesterday and it's also available in Crunchyroll for the ones who use it to stream anime

But oh my god I wanted to watch it just because the trailer itself was AMAZING and watching episode one I just want
to watch this whole series till it's end. Really looking forward to this! the animation is NUTS :o_o:

Kibba
10-12-2022, 09:37 AM

Chainsaw Man is now airing and I LOVE IT!
So bloody, so fun, so dark.

Also, YAYYY, Bleach is now airing too!

Kibba
01-11-2023, 10:12 AM
Also, for the people that still likes Beyblade, there's a new anime coming this Spring too

Slowpoke
01-11-2023, 01:25 PM
Has anyone seen the start of Vinland Saga season 2 yet? :o_o: There's only one episode out on Netflix but it was so freaking good.
I watched a recap of season 1 on Youtube right before, so everything was so exciting and fresh jumping back in again. I need the next episode rn immediately :quighype:

DarkSkies
01-11-2023, 03:47 PM
Also, for the people that still likes Beyblade, there's a new anime coming this Spring too

Whaaaat I had no idea about this! I only saw first Beyblade and got glimpses of the next ones. It always makes me feel nostalgic :sorrow:

Bulbasaur
01-12-2023, 11:28 PM
So, Im not as informed as a lot of people here with anime and stuff, but this just came up for me

Some of these look pretty interesting!

Kibba
01-18-2023, 09:38 AM
Omg, trailer 2 for Hells Paradise is FIREEEEE

Kibba
05-24-2023, 12:13 PM
Anyone watching the new season of Dr. Stone?
Also, thoughts on the new Pokemon anime, Hells Paradise and Demon Slayer :eek:

Zenitsu
06-20-2023, 05:09 AM

Oh, wow! Thank you for sharing, Kibba! I had no freaking idea this was a thing! I grew up watching the Metal Saga (RYUGA KISHATU 4 EVER), so these new ones definitely hit close to home! You got me excited! I will definitely need to watch this one for sure. 💛

Kibba
06-20-2023, 09:30 AM
Oh, wow! Thank you for sharing, Kibba! I had no freaking idea this was a thing! I grew up watching the Metal Saga (RYUGA KISHATU 4 EVER), so these new ones definitely hit close to home! You got me excited! I will definitely need to watch this one for sure. 💛

I haven't been catching up with the new ones, I should give it a shot cuz all I can remember is the original one (That I should rewatch) haha

BTW, NICE POPSICLE! :o_o:

Edit:
This unlocked my Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich UB YAY!

Alister
06-20-2023, 09:48 AM
Goblin Slayer Season 2 GIMME

for as harem-y and as simple and repetitive as the plot is in this I am weirdly attached to it. I have such a soft spot for unlikely friendships. Also I had no idea there was going to be a part 3 of the final Attack on Titan season (because I still haven't watched part 2). I hope they just keep stretching it like this, bring on Attack on Titan final season part 7

KJiU
06-20-2023, 10:09 AM

I would like to ask what about the rest who grew up watching the original series LOL

billytiddles
06-20-2023, 10:31 AM
I would like to ask what about the rest who grew up watching the original series LOL

Original series gang represent! The change in drawing style reminds me of watching the side by sides of the first pokemon season Ash to the last one, great to see things change and evolve!

Delibird
06-20-2023, 12:23 PM
The Misfit of Demon King Academy is actually pretty good. Sad it got shut down this summer due to COVID cases in the production studio.

Here's to hoping they'll finish and restart come this Fall/Winter.

KJiU
06-20-2023, 09:27 PM
Original series gang represent! The change in drawing style reminds me of watching the side by sides of the first pokemon season Ash to the last one, great to see things change and evolve!

Haha the art style gets upgrade as years pass xD , but i stopped after finishing the OG Beyblade i think they had 3 seasons i can't remember hehe xD

Patiently waiting for Solo leveling to arise . 2024 is still a long way haha

Kibba
07-07-2023, 09:31 AM
Hey GANG! Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 is out now!

Tra-guy
09-12-2023, 11:23 AM
We're approaching the fall season now. I just went through Anichart last night and WOW there are a lot of sequels to things I watch. Should be a good season!

Sequels to stuff I already watch:

Attack on Titan blah blah blah - I'll just be happy that this series is finally ending. They sure dragged it out.
Dead Mount Death Play 2: I almost overlooked the first part, but I'm always down for something new from the creator of Baccano and Durara!
Dr STONE: NEW WORLD Part 2 - need to know what happens!
Goblin Slayer Season 2: Hopefully it doesn't do more of season 1 episode 1... that was still just unnecessary.
Ancient Magus Bride season 2 part 2: I wasn't as big of a fan of part 1 as I was of season 1 but we'll see...
Eminence in Shadow season 2: This had so many turns that I had no idea where it was going, and not in a good way, but I'm still curious...
SPY x FAMILY season 2: This is just wholesome fun.
Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen: I need to know what's happening with my boys!

New series I'm definitely watching:

Pluto: Naoki Urasawa's manga is amazing and I'm just happy to see more of his stuff get an anime adaptation.
Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End: Heard good things about the manga.

and honorable mentions to the following new series that I know nothing about and might take a look at in no particular order. Some of it looks interesting, and some of it I need more information (and translations) on:
Under Ninja, Undead Unluck, Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki, PARADOX Live THE ANIMATION, Migi to Dali, Kimi no Koto ga Dai Dai Dai Dai Daisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo, Kawagoe Boys Sing, Hoshikuzu Telepath, Buta no Liver wa Kanetsu Shiro, A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

NinjaHax
10-03-2023, 11:20 PM
Berserk of Gluttony is currently my top watch right now c: