PDA

View Full Version : šŸ’• Who is your anime/manga waifu/husbando?

Zapdos
07-03-2022, 10:24 PM
After seeing the discussion around waifu/husbando material in the Pokemon thread, I thought it might be fun to have a thread where we share our anime/manga dreamies! :P

I'll start:

Please don't judge me :smilet-digitalpoint

Hall
07-03-2022, 10:34 PM
I will only admit to two of them for they were the most prominent:

Keith Goodman/Sky High from Tiger and Bunny

Hatori Sohma from Fruits Basket

Synth Salazzle
07-03-2022, 10:39 PM
I can't judge any of you at all.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

xChoppie
07-03-2022, 10:43 PM
Definitely him! The only cat that I'm not afraid of.

mugi
07-03-2022, 10:44 PM
too many husbandos...i can't narrow it down :crushed:

Hall
07-03-2022, 10:51 PM
I FORGOT MY WIVES!

Sailor Neptune/Michiru Kaiou and Sailor Uranus/Haruka Tenou

Menine
07-03-2022, 10:52 PM
An Otome game character is basically a manga character, right? :P

I love Artem Wing from Tears of Themis. He is my husbando

Also,
Alucard

Edit:
I realized I forgot one of my favorite bois

My Candy Love:
MCL was my first otome game and I loved Lysander back then. I played this game FOR YEARS, so I had a relationship with him for much more time than with all my exes (proof that 2d > 3d).
I returned palying this year, because game made a cameback and released a new story with him

My boy now:

Ice
07-03-2022, 10:54 PM
Oh lord we getting real embarrassing up in here, huh? šŸ˜‚

Honestly I think when I was growing up the one big manga/anime I was really fucking into was Hunter x Hunter - the 1999 anime is my entire childhood along with other 90s anime a lot of us grew up with like Sailor Moon/CCS/Pokemon etc. I remember these guys being anywhere from I AM A MIDDLE SCHOOLER BUT I WILL MARRY THIS 2D FICTIONAL CHARACTER to daaaaamn he got the drip šŸ„µ

Killua was absolutely at the top of my list, murder husband yes please

When I got older though I think Kurapika definitely shot up in the rankings, but #2 murder revenge husband yasss!!

I like bishounen okay!! :o_o: Prince Diamond can get itttttt

Yup more white hair bishie type, who didn't crush on Yue šŸ˜©

although ironically enough as I got even older that's when the slash shipping began (but lbr in the 90s so much of this WAS LITERALLY CANON!!111) and it was all downhill from there :o_o:

Jackalope
07-03-2022, 10:57 PM
I will only admit to two of them for they were the most prominent:

Keith Goodman/Sky High from Tiger and Bunny

Hatori Sohma from Fruits Basket

Omg Fruits Basket rep! This hits me at my teenage nostalgic secretly reading mangas ass core

Jackalope
07-03-2022, 10:58 PM
Definitely him! The only cat that I'm not afraid of.

YES FRUITS BASKET REP AGAIN
I'm a cat person through and through he was my husbando of the series

mugi
07-03-2022, 11:26 PM
An Otome game character is basically a manga character, right? :P

I love Artem Wing from Tears of Themis. He is my husbando

Also, Alucard

Oops, I didn't post Marius here because i thought that was considered a game instead :P but i'll add marius in too then!

Hall
07-03-2022, 11:32 PM
Alright Jackalope break out your the husbandos/waifus, I'm gonna guess Kyo is one of them.
Menine OF COURSE Otome games count! Story? Check. Awesome characters? Check. See all the requirements met.

Jackalope
07-03-2022, 11:38 PM
Husbands:

Tatsumi Saiga

Howl

Spike

Allucard

Cat boy Kyo

Wolf boy Legoshi

Wifu:

Misato Katsuragi

Motoko Kusanagi

Utena Tenjo and Anthy Himemiya

Re-L

Haruko Haruhara

- - - Updated - - -

Alright Jackalope break out your the husbandos/waifus, I'm gonna guess Kyo is one of them.
Menine OF COURSE Otome games count! Story? Check. Awesome characters? Check. See all the requirements met.

Done and done :)

DarkSkies
07-03-2022, 11:45 PM
Ok probably this is an impopular opinion but I have always thought Gohan was handsome and sweet, damn lucky Videl lol (gotta admit the new db series nerfed him so badly T_T)

Like look at the Great Saiyaman, what a kind heart (look at those muscles too haha), and the serious mature looking in GT just got me šŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ’œ

I haven't yet seen the movie (plz don't dissapoint me)

And my other young crush was Rei from the first Beyblade series. What? I blame those fangs honestly lol

Hall
07-04-2022, 12:05 AM
I am absolutely living for everyone's husbandos and waifus. It sparks that old desire to go watch and read things again.

TsUNaMy WaVe
07-04-2022, 12:31 AM
Nooooooooo I have so many, don't make me choose (':

I guess I'll go with one for each category for now. Maybe I'll come with more later lmao.

This is my husband

And this is my wife (yes it's the same one from my signature)

Harvest Goddess
07-04-2022, 01:30 AM
I just finished Dr. Stone and simp hard as hell for Byakuya.

Waifu wise right now Iā€™m on a Yor kick

Jackalope
07-04-2022, 01:36 AM
I am absolutely living for everyone's husbandos and waifus. It sparks that old desire to go watch and read things again.

Same here but I don't know if my attention span can handle subs ever again. I only watch tv as background noise now so needing to read what's being said would really ruin my multitasking.

Hollow
07-04-2022, 01:37 AM

Idk I love a character that's a little bit monstrous sometimes x'D Don't judge me lmao.

I had a massive crush on Byakuya. Cold personality but you know deep down he's a loving and caring guy xD

pillowfighter
07-04-2022, 01:39 AM
Oh no I have way too many to count
Right now though:

I love Gojo from Jujutsu Kaisen

My waifu is Himeno from Chainsaw Man.

Jackalope
07-04-2022, 01:55 AM

Idk I love a character that's a little bit monstrous sometimes x'D Don't judge me lmao.

I had a massive crush on Byakuya. Cold personality but you know deep down he's a loving and caring guy xD

No judgement. Most of the characters I end up having a crush on are evil or monsters. If I wasn't supposed to love them than they should stop queer coding villains so much!

Menine
07-04-2022, 10:05 AM
Oh lord we getting real embarrassing up in here, huh? šŸ˜‚

Honestly I think when I was growing up the one big manga/anime I was really fucking into was Hunter x Hunter - the 1999 anime is my entire childhood along with other 90s anime a lot of us grew up with like Sailor Moon/CCS/Pokemon etc. I remember these guys being anywhere from I AM A MIDDLE SCHOOLER BUT I WILL MARRY THIS 2D FICTIONAL CHARACTER to daaaaamn he got the drip šŸ„µ

Killua was absolutely at the top of my list, murder husband yes please

When I got older though I think Kurapika definitely shot up in the rankings, but #2 murder revenge husband yasss!!

I like bishounen okay!! :o_o: Prince Diamond can get itttttt

Yup more white hair bishie type, who didn't crush on Yue šŸ˜©

although ironically enough as I got even older that's when the slash shipping began (but lbr in the 90s so much of this WAS LITERALLY CANON!!111) and it was all downhill from there :o_o:

hmm, I see someone else crushes the white haired anime bois :teatime:

This reminisced about Zero from Vampire Knight

I loved him so much. But I also loved Kaname, oh well :P

Kibba
07-04-2022, 10:12 AM
Ya'll can call me sadistic but IDC

My baby Sasuke Uchiha

Ice
07-04-2022, 11:19 AM
Menine YESSSS!!! White šŸ‘ hair šŸ‘ anime šŸ‘ boys šŸ‘ hit šŸ‘ different šŸ‘ !!!!!!!! šŸ˜© Ugh Zero is def a good pick too! VK was... an interesting series to say the least with a wild ride of an ending but we have to appreciate all the effin hot bishounen and bishoujo in it! :o_o:

Carrying on with the white hair men I know a few furuba chars have already been mentioned but Hatsuharu can get ittttt

also shit how could I forget thanks Hollow for the Bleach brain kick šŸ™ƒ but this kid..... all grown up?? *Ice melts into a puddle*

I really want to reread all of Bleach again then catch up with the new stuff just for him šŸ˜­ but ain't nobody got that time...!

Ghast
07-04-2022, 11:34 AM
... am I safe from being judged for being basic ...? :o_o:

In general I am moreso one to just really love and appreciate characters though, not necessarily referring to them as waifu or anything. Not that there is anything wrong with that XD I wish I had more, let me think about an anime gal I appreciate...

Trash Panda
07-04-2022, 11:46 AM
OMG Y'ALL, this made remember I made a powerpoint presentation when I was in junior high called, FAB (Favorite Anime Boy) :o_o: I think the ppt got lost when I switched computers but at the top of my mind I remember these were on my list: because, why just one LOL

#1 my boy Gaara, emo me knew all his quotes

Lelouch

Sesshomaru

clearly I had a thing for edgy bois

Ice
07-04-2022, 11:55 AM
Ghast

I'm sorry that's so crunchy I couldn't find a better one but Kakshi is og Naruto char we all simped for let's be real!! Ahh I really am just collecting all the white hair anime men...

Okay but Wave posted Love Live so I am legally obligated to go through my Bushiroad queens now jakldjsfkal sorry these pictures are on the bigger side but truly the card art in Love Live and Bang Dream franchises cannot be slept on!! THIS IS WHY WE PAY MONEY FOR .JPGS :o_o:

Hall
07-04-2022, 03:04 PM
Ghast I had a long debate with myself about adding Kakashi as well! It was a brief but intense fling so I didn't add him for me, but there was serious crushing happening!

GreyFaerie
07-04-2022, 09:39 PM
Edit:
I realized I forgot one of my favorite bois

My Candy Love:
MCL was my first otome game and I loved Lysander back then. I played this game FOR YEARS, so I had a relationship with him for much more time than with all my exes (proof that 2d > 3d).
I returned palying this year, because game made a cameback and released a new story with him

My boy now:

WOWOWOWOWOW LIS IS BACK?
I have spent so much money and years of my life at MCL and in the end Lisandre went to live in THE COUNTRYSIDE to raise rabbits. They made us all so unhappy... Sigh.
These are some of my current and lifelong husbandos and waifus.

Inuyasha

Kieran - Purple Hyacinth

Misa Misa

Medea Solon - You Throne

Menine
07-04-2022, 09:56 PM
WOWOWOWOWOW LIS IS BACK?
I have spent so much money and years of my life at MCL and in the end Lisandre went to live in THE COUNTRYSIDE to raise rabbits. They made us all so unhappy... Sigh.
These are some of my current and lifelong husbandos and waifus.

YES SAME!!!
All the MCL community hated how Lis end. Everyone got a happy ending but Lysander. My bb lost his parents. Girlfriend broke with him. Went to a place he stated in game story that he hated to live all alone. Like wuttt. LOTS of players quit the game back then.

Happily they brought him back this year to give him a decent ending and he is handsome and grown up! I still dont have enough points to play his route, but i'd recommend playing again just for him! It is nostalgic and have been pretty cute till the place I stopped (due the lack of points)

DarkSkies
07-04-2022, 10:11 PM
Omg I have totally forgotten about Henry Wong. Those young crushes on the Digimon era haha

And how not like him if he had the adorable Terriermon <3

GreyFaerie
07-04-2022, 10:16 PM
YES SAME!!!
All the MCL community hated how Lis end. Everyone got a happy ending but Lysander. My bb lost his parents. Girlfriend broke with him. Went to a place he stated in game story that he hated to live all alone. Like wuttt. LOTS of players quit the game back then.

Happily they brought him back this year to give him a decent ending and he is handsome and grown up! I still dont have enough points to play his route, but i'd recommend playing again just for him! It is nostalgic and have been pretty cute till the place I stopped (due the lack of points)

I didn't even finish the high school story because of that ending. clearly, I didn't play the one in college either and I honestly thought that wouldn't have much of a future. I went to the other game, Eldarya, and clearly my husbando there DIDN'T have a happy ending either.

Ice
07-04-2022, 10:18 PM
Menine I have no idea what MCL is but that guy is dreamy! šŸ‘€ I never got into otome games because.. honestly I was too lazy to follow that kind of thing but I remember when Mystic Messenger was CRAZY popular among my friend group and it was just all my friends talking about these guys calling them n shit and I was like what is going on! šŸ˜‚ I can appreciate all these handsome faces though!

ahh... talking with Dita in our degenerate frenzy made me remember 2 more husbandos of the melanin-less hair gang I forgot šŸ˜ also GreyFaerie Inuyasha 100% but Sesshoumaru though... šŸ˜³šŸ‘‰šŸ‘ˆ

exactly contrary to what I said in the animes you don't like thread, the protagonist of Akagami no Shirayukihime is strong and can stand up for herself which makes Zen supporting her and drinking all the respect women juice all the better šŸ˜­ he's such a pure hearted and sweet prince ā¤ā¤

and of course Kurama counts because in his youkai form he is a silver haired fox XD love a guy who can rip you to smithereens :smilet-digitalpoint

Menine
07-04-2022, 10:34 PM
I didn't even finish the high school story because of that ending. clearly, I didn't play the one in college either and I honestly thought that wouldn't have much of a future. I went to the other game, Eldarya, and clearly my husbando there DIDN'T have a happy ending either.

College story was awful, I started playing it but I quit. It was too bad, characters were made in a rush, Rosalya personality changed, she became Very very effusive and that's the kind of person I cant stand in real life.

And noooo, poor baby valkyon. I hated his ending and that LANCE became a dateable character instead of him, like ?????? Who thought that it was a good Idea????

I liked Nevra in eldarya, but he was not like Lysander :o

Ice MCL was a popular Otome game some years ago! Many girls grew up during the story development. I played it for years, and yeah, white hair anime guy šŸ‘€
that guy is dreamy not only in the appearance, but personality as well <3

I also played mystic messenger!! I started playing with Zen, because of REASONS but I was not that much into his personality when reading the dialogues...

Here's Zen btw

Maybe you'd like playing Tears of Themis, there's a character named Vyn, he is my second husbando in the game

If you want to play, pm me for referral link :rolleyes:

Ice
07-04-2022, 10:44 PM
Menine oh oh I am hearing your REASONS loud and clear! šŸ˜‚šŸ‘ I think I need to go to GreyFaerie's ub request thread and request a white hair husbando ub for us so we can form a club! šŸ˜† I don't know why but they just hit different šŸ˜ ahh I would love to play but sadly I have no time at the moment! If that ever changes I definitely will slide into your DMs... šŸ‘

GreyFaerie
07-04-2022, 10:45 PM
And noooo, poor baby valkyon. I hated his ending and that LANCE became a dateable character instead of him, like ?????? Who thought that it was a good Idea????

siiiiiiiiii i mean ??????? Do I have to keep seeing his murderer AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED HERE? What is this? The real life???

I just logged into my MCL account and the confusion continues. What is this outfit??? LOL

Clefairy
07-04-2022, 10:48 PM
I spoiled some of my husbandos because I put too many images here :love_heart:

From my lastest obsession, the remarried empress :o_o:
He can also be a qt when he's in a good mood

I love me some cat bois

This lovely guy, Kurosaki Tasuku is on my top list of husbandos. He's from the manga dengeki daisy, but I feel the manga never got its time to shine.
My dude is the perfect mix of badass/cute/sensitive. I LOVE HIM :love_heart:

Smart and dorky dudes like him get to my top instantly

Baby aqua from Oshi no Ko

Wooloo
07-04-2022, 10:53 PM
Nothing makes me thirstier than this babe (Don't judge me either pls):

My childhood crush:

My high school crush:

My current crush:

Menine
07-04-2022, 10:55 PM
Ice I stand for the white hair husbando gang :o_o:
Yes, usually the characters have a mysterious aura as well...
Btw, you should check a manga named ice guy and the cool female colleague. It will be adapted into anime. It's a pretty sweet and funny romantic comedy. And...Ice Guy...ice hair... šŸ‘€

GreyFaerie LOL I remember that halloween event where you got that mask XD
My MC was wearing the same shirt and hair a few weeks ago lol what a coincidence

Wooloo
07-04-2022, 10:57 PM
Ice I stand for the white hair husbando gang :o_o:
Yes, usually the characters have a mysterious aura as well...
Btw, you should check a manga named ice guy and the cool female colleague. It will be adapted into anime. It's a pretty sweet and funny romantic comedy. And...Ice Guy...ice hair... šŸ‘€

GreyFaerie LOL I remember that halloween event XD
My MC was wearing the same shirt and hair a few weeks ago lol what a coincidence

Oh I heard about that anime. Will it be on crunchyroll or hidive? I've been thinking about getting hidive for DanMachi (also has some waifus/husbandos in that show but nothing too thirsty for me).

Ice
07-04-2022, 11:01 PM
Menine OH GOSH they are so cute???? Wait I am going to look that up immediately! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ I am a sucker for good art so that speaks to me eeee! Hoping it is pretty far into the manga (if not finished) because I haaaate waiting for updates lol like the impatient bitch I am. šŸ™ƒ
Wooloo NO JUDGING HERE!! Angewomon was part of everyone's bi/lesbian awakening let's be real!! She is šŸ’ÆšŸ”„šŸ„µ gorgeous AND can kick your ass. the whole package.

Menine
07-04-2022, 11:05 PM
Oh I heard about that anime. Will it be on crunchyroll or hidive? I've been thinking about getting hidive for DanMachi (also has some waifus/husbandos in that show but nothing too thirsty for me).

I dont know where it will be aired :(
It's still being produced, but the manga is pretty cute! I have read all the chapters so far!

I never watched DanMachi but ill take a look! Husbandos are never enough!

- - - Updated - - -
Ice oooops, the manga is not far in the story. BUT I FEEL YOU, it takes MONTHS for a single chapter, I hate waiting for manga releases šŸ« 
I use Kitsu to save where I stopped reading my mangas so I dont forget!

Wooloo
07-04-2022, 11:07 PM
Menine OH GOSH they are so cute???? Wait I am going to look that up immediately! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ I am a sucker for good art so that speaks to me eeee! Hoping it is pretty far into the manga (if not finished) because I haaaate waiting for updates lol like the impatient bitch I am. šŸ™ƒ
Wooloo NO JUDGING HERE!! Angewomon was part of everyone's bi/lesbian awakening let's be real!! She is šŸ’ÆšŸ”„šŸ„µ gorgeous AND can kick your ass. the whole package.

SHE REALLY WAS I LOVE HER SO MUCH she can kick my ass anytime of the day and I'LL THANK HER FOR IT

Ice
07-04-2022, 11:21 PM

I know a lot of people don't like SAO and yes it is rampant with so many problems but honestly...? I don't fucking care Kirito is husband material boy was just sixteen doing his own thing and trying to fucking survive in this hellscape and he is a good kid with a good heart and tries to do the right thing and treats Asuna like the queen she is! 3D guys could never! They are simply threatened and shaking in their mother's basements! šŸ’€

iconic power couple šŸ˜©āœŠ

Menine
07-05-2022, 01:06 AM
Ice i searched for DanMachi story and it didnt caught my attention. It seems the kind of anime with lots If fanservice and all the girls fall in love with mc, right? Doesnt seem the kind of anime I like x.x

And yeah, Bell look cute thou c: but i usually dont like dumb/childish characters that much, I'd rather more serious characters as husbandos :rolleyes: But Hestia seems a funny good girl!

And I know its not the best plot, but I also loved Kirito back then XD

Dark_dragonz
07-05-2022, 01:35 AM
Albedo (Overlord)

Violet (Violet Evergarden)

Hollow
07-05-2022, 01:49 AM
Menine YESSSS!!! White šŸ‘ hair šŸ‘ anime šŸ‘ boys šŸ‘ hit šŸ‘ different šŸ‘ !!!!!!!! šŸ˜© Ugh Zero is def a good pick too! VK was... an interesting series to say the least with a wild ride of an ending but we have to appreciate all the effin hot bishounen and bishoujo in it! :o_o:

Carrying on with the white hair men I know a few furuba chars have already been mentioned but Hatsuharu can get ittttt

also shit how could I forget thanks Hollow for the Bleach brain kick šŸ™ƒ but this kid..... all grown up?? *Ice melts into a puddle*

I really want to reread all of Bleach again then catch up with the new stuff just for him šŸ˜­ but ain't nobody got that time...!

Guh Toshiro was drawn to perfection in The Thousand Year Blood War arc *chef's kiss*. Bleach is making it's way back so it's a good time to rewatch it now!

Dita
07-05-2022, 02:31 AM
OMG I have to answer to this thread! How am I suppose to list them all? I might just do that lol

Just a fair warning though before you continue with this actual picture of me-

Husbando

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Sukuna!!! [Only registered and activated users can see links]
I just have a lot of feelings for him! I have been obsessed with him since the moment I watched Jujutsu Kaisen :o_o:
One of my favorite characters honestly and I'm excited to see more content of him.

Gojo
of course! Need I say anymore after posting the gif? :rolleyes:

Naraku
He was my crush when I first watched Inuyasha! He always had such an amazing voice actor and so beautiful :$

Darcia
He was another crush growing up because I watched both Inuyasha and Wolf's Rain around the same time when I was first really watching anime. Also loved his voice actor!

Marik!
This was when I was still young and hadn't actually watched anime but would watch cartoons and Yugioh was one of them :D I guess uh this was the start maybe to my villan loving future?

Trevor
My boy :$ I adore this man so much! I have so much merch of him. I wish I had more I need to see him :o_o: I also like his voice actor. I am sensing a trend here!

Song Ryang-ha
He could tell me to do anything and I probably would just do it. I love this man too much. His personality is so funny and I wish this anime was longer because I need more of him so bad :(

Light
omg. So I admit in the later part he got a little out of control but I like to relish in him during the first part :o_o: I still to this day wanted him to win!!! I really hated Near.

Lelouch
My number 1 husbando right beside Sukuna :$ I love him so much. I have basically at this point memorized his voice and can pick it up in any other anime. There have been times my friends were watching an anime for the first time and I'm just yelling across the room "That's Lelouch!" It's great. I definitely don't a problem c:

Mushrambo!
I don't know if anyone will even have heard of this show and if you have I will be amazed and also please tell me if you do! It was called Shinzo and I loved it so much! I was always excited when Mushrambo showed up :D This is also around the time I was watching Yugioh too I think.

Kaneki
He didn't deserve the torture he got but I still love him :(

Amon
He first got me with his voice (my god I have a pattern) and I can't help it. I love season 1 Korra just to listen to him.

Dazai
He might be a suicidal maniac but I still love him and that smile of his :O

Aizawa
Just look at Aizawa's man bun. That's all you need to see.

Megumi
my baby <3 He's so sweet and I love him and his grumpy attitude.

Uta
For obvious reasons. Just look at him!

Seiya
He might be the most cautious person I ever met but I would put with his shit anyway because I know deep down he cares :$

Aaravos
I'm just going to start by saying yes, I loved his voice too. His character is so great though!

I feel like there is some I'm forgetting though :c I legit sat here and thought for over an hour trying to remember everyone and write it all! I might add more later.

Hall
07-05-2022, 04:00 AM
Ice Kurama! YES! Oh I got season 1 of Yu Yu Hakusho from the Xbox One perks! I forgot about that I can go watch him. Don't think season one covers any of the Youko ark but still. And I also agree Angewoman was totally part of my bi awakening (even if I didn't know it at the time)

Wooloo Judgement free zone here! Plus seeing some everyone else's posts reminds me of characters I used to like or didn't. Angewoman wasn't even in mind for me until you brought her up again!

Dita that picture is everything. I feel very targeted. Granted I have more villians outside of anime but that's beside the point. I am also a sucker for a good voice so I like the patter you got going there. :3

Kibba
07-05-2022, 09:03 AM
Also, I know I like my husbando, but If I had a Waifu I'd definitely choose Asuna

GreyFaerie
07-05-2022, 09:39 AM
OMG I have to answer to this thread! How am I suppose to list them all? I might just do that lol

Just a fair warning though before you continue with this actual picture of me-

Husbando

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Sukuna!!! [Only registered and activated users can see links]
I just have a lot of feelings for him! I have been obsessed with him since the moment I watched Jujutsu Kaisen :o_o:
One of my favorite characters honestly and I'm excited to see more content of him.

Gojo
of course! Need I say anymore after posting the gif? :rolleyes:

Naraku
He was my crush when I first watched Inuyasha! He always had such an amazing voice actor and so beautiful :$

Darcia
He was another crush growing up because I watched both Inuyasha and Wolf's Rain around the same time when I was first really watching anime. Also loved his voice actor!

Marik!
This was when I was still young and hadn't actually watched anime but would watch cartoons and Yugioh was one of them :D I guess uh this was the start maybe to my villan loving future?

Trevor
My boy :$ I adore this man so much! I have so much merch of him. I wish I had more I need to see him :o_o: I also like his voice actor. I am sensing a trend here!

Song Ryang-ha
He could tell me to do anything and I probably would just do it. I love this man too much. His personality is so funny and I wish this anime was longer because I need more of him so bad :(

Light
omg. So I admit in the later part he got a little out of control but I like to relish in him during the first part :o_o: I still to this day wanted him to win!!! I really hated Near.

Lelouch
My number 1 husbando right beside Sukuna :$ I love him so much. I have basically at this point memorized his voice and can pick it up in any other anime. There have been times my friends were watching an anime for the first time and I'm just yelling across the room "That's Lelouch!" It's great. I definitely don't a problem c:

Mushrambo!
I don't know if anyone will even have heard of this show and if you have I will be amazed and also please tell me if you do! It was called Shinzo and I loved it so much! I was always excited when Mushrambo showed up :D This is also around the time I was watching Yugioh too I think.

Kaneki
He didn't deserve the torture he got but I still love him :(

Amon
He first got me with his voice (my god I have a pattern) and I can't help it. I love season 1 Korra just to listen to him.

Dazai
He might be a suicidal maniac but I still love him and that smile of his :O

Aizawa
Just look at Aizawa's man bun. That's all you need to see.

Megumi
my baby <3 He's so sweet and I love him and his grumpy attitude.

Uta
For obvious reasons. Just look at him!

Seiya
He might be the most cautious person I ever met but I would put with his shit anyway because I know deep down he cares :$

Aaravos
I'm just going to start by saying yes, I loved his voice too. His character is so great though!

I feel like there is some I'm forgetting though :c I legit sat here and thought for over an hour trying to remember everyone and write it all! I might add more later.

Hallelujah, I think my desire to watch anime has suddenly returned like a hormonal teenager.
From today you will be Dita, the miraculous.

TsUNaMy WaVe
07-05-2022, 09:48 AM
Coming back to this thread to share my Starlight waifus

Nana (she doesn't really have heterochromatic eyes, it's just for this costume)

Fumi

Misora

Michiru

Yachiyo

Dita
07-05-2022, 12:14 PM
Dita that picture is everything. I feel very targeted. Granted I have more villians outside of anime but that's beside the point. I am also a sucker for a good voice so I like the patter you got going there. :3

I'm glad I am not the only one feeling called out at this picture :o_o: When I first saw that I died laughing because I knew it was me lol Thank you for reaffirming this for me! We can enjoy all the villans together!

- - - Updated - - -

Hallelujah, I think my desire to watch anime has suddenly returned like a hormonal teenager.
From today you will be Dita, the miraculous.

Girl seriously if you even need motivation to watch anime let me know. I live and breathe it and will happily watch anime with anyone :rolleyes: I love binge watching!

Shazi
07-05-2022, 01:22 PM
sesshomaru, ban, & both miwako and arashi

Hall
07-05-2022, 02:25 PM
sesshomaru, ban, & both miwako and arashi

Miwako and Arashi look familiar are they created by the same person that did NANA?

Ice
07-05-2022, 02:44 PM
Oh man I didn't get super far into Nanatsu no Taizai but if I kept going I'm sure I would have become a Ban stan :rolleyes:

Miwako and Arashi look familiar are they created by the same person that did NANA?

Yes! They're from the series Paradise Kiss which is also by Yazawa Ai. :)

Hall
07-05-2022, 03:47 PM
Yes! They're from the series Paradise Kiss which is also by Yazawa Ai. :)

I remembered something! I started reading one or the other but that was about the time I moved and fell of reading manga for fun.

Dita
07-05-2022, 04:47 PM
Ahhh I keep thinking of more to add then forgetting them later šŸ˜­ I will post again! I want to add some waifu as well because I feel I have some I just apparently have a type that is crazed killer lol

DarkSkies
07-05-2022, 09:05 PM
How could I forget Benji Price from Captain Tsubasa, best goalie <3

Ferengi
07-05-2022, 09:11 PM
I'm not huge into anime but my top 3 are below :moon:

Ariealle
07-05-2022, 11:08 PM
Nothing makes me thirstier than this babe (Don't judge me either pls):

i friggen LOVE her. my heart leaps. such beauty. she's one of the very few digimon cards i own. i support you.

Dita there's so much love here and yours loves are like damn. Seiya? Aaravos? yes please.

ok I got some. I've been thinking about while reading through the thread.
husbandos
Kunzite/Malachite
had me at the hair tbh, as icy as his eyes, yet so gentle with his partner. and the cape. i've been fawning for too long. could you imagine getting wrapped up in that?

like this?

on that same note, Prince Endymion. *heart leaps out* i've fallen in love with him so many times. i think it's the outfit more than anything, but the looks and the way he talks. good or bad. soo good for me.

oh look at them together, so sweet.

that's all i've got for now and will try to think of more as time passes. i've been loving a lot of them so far.
oh wait before I forget.

waifu

Granmamare (Goddess of Mercy, Queen of the Sea) what an angelic creature. takes my breath away every time. so gentle and loving. and sweet! and graceful. pls i love her so much.

EnderTheory
07-06-2022, 01:42 AM
There are some characters from non-anime related games in here too, if those count!

Waifu

Ibuki Mioda (Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair)

Yasuho Hirose (JJBA Part 8: Jojolion)

Husbando

Ekubo (Mob Psycho 100)

Kaiman (Dorohedoro)

Spike (Cowboy Bebop)

Gren (Cowboy Bebop)

Non-anime game category

Jetstream Sam (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

Goro Majima (Yakuza Series)

Uncle Death (Let it Die)

Wayne (Hylics)

Hall
07-06-2022, 11:54 AM
It makes my heart so happy seeing all the different characters, not just waifus or not just husbandos but BOTH! For so many of us! <3
EnderTheory Majima! I love him, more in a your my crazy uncle kinda way! He's an amazing character!

Cat Purrson
07-06-2022, 01:48 PM
Bakugo is daddy I love him so much lmfao

My anime waifu is definitely Erza Scarlet *heart eyes*

Ghastly
07-06-2022, 02:48 PM
OOOOO

Esdeath from Akame ga Kill

Mei Mei from JJK

Blackfang from Lost Ark

Gojo from JJK

Levi from AoT

Itto from Genshin

TsUNaMy WaVe
07-07-2022, 02:04 AM
Here to post my other husbando

Also omg DarkSkies Jianliang (Henry) was such a crush of mine when I was younger (along with Ruki [Rika] lmao)

Cinderella
07-07-2022, 05:34 AM
Husbando

Dita
07-07-2022, 02:47 PM
Okay more husbando incoming šŸ¤©

Itachi
Growing up I got really into Naruto and Itachi was my absolute favorite! I could care less about Naruto now but back then I loved it.

Kaiba
So I realize I forgot my boy Kaiba in the last post lol He was always my favorite over Yugi c:

Isaac!!!
Words can not describe how much I feel for this man. I love him so much his character development is amazing, he is a bad ass fighter, and his voice I could listen to it all day šŸ¤¤

John Constantine
So not technically anime but I felt he deserved a mention! I love him a lot too and love watching City of Demons! We don't talk about the live action it was really not that great.

47376[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Yaotl šŸ„°
God I love him so much. To give context he is from Onyx Equinox a Crunchyroll original and it is soooooo fucking good! It is an Aztec historical anime built around Aztec culture where their gods are real! Highly recommend if you enjoy the comedy of Avatar the Last Airbender because it had so many Avatar vibes but also lots of gore (which is a plus for me) but warning to anyone who isn't fond of it like me. The story is amazing and Yaotl's character growth also wonderful.

Deep Sea King
Don't judge me but I would take either form :o_o:

Lust
I felt I definitely needed to her to my waifu list because I always admired her character design :D

Wandas
07-07-2022, 03:27 PM
list time! (please note I don't watch a TON of anime)

angeldust
07-10-2022, 09:44 AM
HO SHIT. i have so fuckin' many but i'll try to keep the list smol.

Hall
07-22-2022, 07:56 PM
Okay I've been watching Magic Knight Rayearth again and I gotta add another to my list:

Raposa
08-05-2022, 02:00 PM
Dude I don't know what my deal with Pokemon's Bill is but yeahh

Dita
10-08-2022, 04:58 PM
After re-watching Overlord I remembered just how much I am in love with Crusch Lulu :redface:

Also I am in love with these two together a very unhealthy amount :o_o:
Just the fact that the creator shamelessly gave us so much fan service of them blew my mind lol I was very happy~

Houndoom
10-09-2022, 03:58 PM
I've had many over the years but right now here are my main boy and girl:

Kuroo from Haikyuu! He can block my hits any day laksjdlkjf (close seconds from Haikyuu are probably Atsumu and Sakusa right now toooo)

Nobara from JJK! She's just too cool I love her so much

oooh and also Vi from Arcane, though I've loved her since release in LoL and mained her even when her kit was bugged ahaha

chii3d
10-09-2022, 06:23 PM
Okay I've been watching Magic Knight Rayearth again and I gotta add another to my list:

I know I'm late on this but I had such a thing for him as the teen. Oh baby.

Anyway replaying this visual novel Amnesia, oh man this is definitely my favorite of the routes.

Narkotiq
10-09-2022, 06:40 PM
Yuki Eiri from Gravitation, I've had a thing for him ever since my teenaged emo days. It's more his personality than looks for me.
and
Pokemon Gym Leader Norman. This one is probably purely looks for me. I've been attracted to him since I first saw him lol.

Edit: Forgot the waifus, I'm gay but still have a couple.
49595 Saeko from Highschool of the Dead and 49596 Gym leader Sabrina

Dita
10-20-2022, 01:19 PM
Alucard

After watching Hellsing Ultimate after many, many years I realize I have the biggest fucking lady boner for this man. God he is so sexy. šŸ„µ

Juna
10-20-2022, 03:50 PM
ugh there's too many to choose from but I think my number one will always be Luka Crosszeria from Uraboku. The chokehold this man had on me in 2011, lord. I know he's completely devoted to Yuki but still :hurt:

S/O to Lelouch and Zhongli.. always have a place in my heart.

For Waifus C.C from Code Geass, and Raiden Ei