PDA

View Full Version : What mangas that you want adapted to anime?

Menine
07-03-2022, 09:43 PM
Recently I found that True Beauty and Ice Guy And The Cool Female Colleague/Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryo Joshi will be getting an anime, and I'm pretty excited to see how they are going to adapt the mangas!
Now I'm wondering if there's a manga you'd like to recommend and see adapted! :$

mugi
07-03-2022, 09:45 PM
Niehime to Kemono no Ou!!!

One of my most favourite mangas of all time! I'm so happy they announced an anime coming in 2023

---- edit ----

Recently I found that True Beauty and Ice Guy And The Cool Female Colleague/Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryo Joshi will be getting an anime, and I'm pretty excited to see how they are going to adapt the mangas!
Now I'm wondering if there's a manga you'd like to recommend and see adapted! :$

I realised I was reading this manga once before I dropped it (can't rmb why) but it was quite a sweet manga.
I'll definitely watch the anime once it's released :D

I'm really glad that there are more and more slice of life mangas being adapted instead of just Isekai/Shounen/Action ones!

pillowfighter
07-03-2022, 09:49 PM
I’m really anticipating Chainsawman! I’m hoping we get a second trailer for it.
There’s so much that happens so fast the last couple of arcs that when I read it the first time I remember thinking “wtf did I skip a page?” and having to go back so I think it’ll be cool to see how it’s animated.

Menine
07-03-2022, 09:54 PM
I forgot to mention Uzumaki in my post. They postponed the release again this week. No one knows when it will be out. But I think that it makes sense, since it has to be very detailed to be great!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

- - - Updated - - -

Niehime to Kemono no Ou!!!

One of my most favourite mangas of all time! I'm so happy they announced an anime coming in 2023

---- edit ----

I realised I was reading this manga once before I dropped it (can't rmb why) but it was quite a sweet manga.
I'll definitely watch the anime once it's released :D

I'm really glad that there are more and more slice of life mangas being adapted instead of just Isekai/Shounen/Action ones!

I read that there's about 10+ shoujo/josei mangas being adapted to next year! It seems a good anime era for slice of life fans! =D

xChoppie
07-03-2022, 09:56 PM
Love so life!!!
The twins are sooooooo cute and reading this manga has a "healing" effect for me.
I would die from their cuteness if it was adapted into an anime.

mugi
07-03-2022, 09:59 PM
I forgot to mention Uzumaki in my post. They postponed the release again this week. No one knows when it will be out. But I think that it makes sense, since it has to be very detailed to be great!

- - - Updated - - -

I read that there's about 10+ shoujo/josei mangas being adapted to next year! It seems a good anime era for slice of life fans! =D

More Junji Ito? Yes pls! As much as it's disturbing as heck, it's SO CREEPY AND GOOD!!!

Oh! I need to dig out the list then! Excited to see what's gonna be adapted.

There's so many mangas I hope might get adapted into an anime.
But another one of them would be Totsuzen Desu ga, Ashita Kekkon Shimasu

It was adapted to a drama though but I didn't catch it.

---- edit ----

Love so life!!!
The twins are sooooooo cute and reading this manga has a "healing" effect for me.
I would die from their cuteness if it was adapted into an anime.

OH GOD YES!! LOVE SO LIFE!!! This was the manga that made me think maybe kids aren't so bad after all.
I heard there was a continuation of the manga?

xChoppie
07-03-2022, 10:23 PM
More Junji Ito? Yes pls! As much as it's disturbing as heck, it's SO CREEPY AND GOOD!!!

Oh! I need to dig out the list then! Excited to see what's gonna be adapted.

There's so many mangas I hope might get adapted into an anime.
But another one of them would be Totsuzen Desu ga, Ashita Kekkon Shimasu

It was adapted to a drama though but I didn't catch it.

---- edit ----

OH GOD YES!! LOVE SO LIFE!!! This was the manga that made me think maybe kids aren't so bad after all.
I heard there was a continuation of the manga?

YES! The sequel is called Life So Happy!
In the sequel, the twins have grown up and it also expands the relationship between Shiharu and Seiji.

mugi
07-03-2022, 10:28 PM
YES! The sequel is called Life So Happy!
In the sequel, the twins have grown up and it also expands the relationship between Shiharu and Seiji.

Thank you!! I'm gonna add that to my read list now :D

I'll add another manga to the list I want it adapted:
Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita

Absolutely love this manga as well and I'm intending to buy the manga to support the artist too! (same with Niehime).

I've recently been reading Hayaku Shitai Futari which is a really different type of shoujo manga and I 100% recommend it to anyone who likes the genre, not sure if they'll be able to adapt it well as an anime but it might be nice to watch too ^^

DarkSkies
07-03-2022, 11:11 PM
I would like to see Steel Ball Run animated, which probably will happen eventually since past volumes had been.

Besides that one I wish we could have the complete Claymore anime, they left at the fight with Rigardo the silver-eyed lion so I continue reading the rest. There would have been some good scenes like the sisters Alicia and Beth, Miata, Priscilla's past...

Well, maybe in a future :)

Kibba
07-04-2022, 10:27 AM
Oh my, there are a lot of great manga that never get adapted to anime and one of them is DEFINITELY Solo Leveling

This manga is SO DAMN GOOD and the designs and powers, come on! I'ts perfect. I can't wait for it to be animated.

Here's a synopsis about it, you should definitely read it!

When mysterious gates filled with monsters begin to appear across the world, humans known as "Hunters" venture into these gates to defeat
the monsters and gain riches in the process. Solo Leveling follows one hunter, Sung Jin-Woo, also known as "The World's Weakest," in his quest
to clear gates in order to provide for his family.

Solo Leveling is arguably the best manga to come out of South Korea, and the battles in animation could result in some of the best fights in anime.

Alister
07-04-2022, 10:36 AM
There's a small three-shot volume series called Replica that has no business being as good and emotional as it is considering it's so short. I think it'd make a great anime, it'd be easy to cover the full story in one season without needing filler. It's Alice in Wonderland spin-off manga #5729 but still feels original and like its own thing.

TsUNaMy WaVe
07-04-2022, 10:38 AM
Oh my, there are a lot of great manga that never get adapted to anime and one of them is DEFINITELY Solo Leveling

This manga is SO DAMN GOOD and the designs and powers, come on! I'ts perfect. I can't wait for it to be animated.

Here's a synopsis about it, you should definitely read it!

When mysterious gates filled with monsters begin to appear across the world, humans known as "Hunters" venture into these gates to defeat
the monsters and gain riches in the process. Solo Leveling follows one hunter, Sung Jin-Woo, also known as "The World's Weakest," in his quest
to clear gates in order to provide for his family.

Solo Leveling is arguably the best manga to come out of South Korea, and the battles in animation could result in some of the best fights in anime.

An anime adaptation for this manga was just announced today!!!

I haven't read this manga myself but I'll probably watch the anime~

Kibba
07-04-2022, 10:42 AM
An anime adaptation for this manga was just announced today!!!

I haven't read this manga myself but I'll probably watch the anime~

WAIT, WHAT!?

I JUST SCREAMED!!! :o_o::o_o:

I gotta go tell all my friends who introduced me to this manga
Holy cow, I'm so exciteddddd!

Hall
07-04-2022, 04:40 PM
I recalled one I used to read called Pet Shop of Horrors (I swear it's not the musical) that I really liked. I don't recall a lot of it but it did have some fantastic aesthetics that I would love to see in color.

bottledwater
07-04-2022, 06:36 PM
Idk if this counts as anime (probs not) but the webtoon Lore Olympus. The art is just gorgeous and the storyline keeps me on the edge of my seat! It's such a sweet story. I just absolutely love Greek mythology inspired stories. I think there were talks about a netflix (live action??) adaption...? But I would much rather watch something with all the amazing colors like the webtoon lol.

mugi
07-04-2022, 08:08 PM
I recalled one I used to read called Pet Shop of Horrors (I swear it's not the musical) that I really liked. I don't recall a lot of it but it did have some fantastic aesthetics that I would love to see in color.

If i remember correctly, there was a short anime for Pet Shop of Horrors. Only 4 episodes :(

I loved it and I wish they made more!

Trash Panda
07-06-2022, 11:08 PM
The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service and Superwomen in Love! Honey Trap and Rapid Rabbit pleaaeaeeaaeseee

Cat Purrson
07-06-2022, 11:35 PM
Chainsaw Man would be fun to see as an anime!! Bf and I have been reading the manga lately. The second part is coming out later this month.

Kibba
07-07-2022, 12:33 AM
Chainsaw Man would be fun to see as an anime!! Bf and I have been reading the manga lately. The second part is coming out later this month.

Waiting for more news about it

DarkSkies
07-07-2022, 12:44 AM
If i remember correctly, there was a short anime for Pet Shop of Horrors. Only 4 episodes :(

I loved it and I wish they made more!

I read this once too I don't remember very well now the history, but I think sth I like was the connections between the animals starting in same 1st letter.

Need to re-read again to refresh my mind.

Hollow
07-07-2022, 04:00 AM
I know it's a video game buttttt Kingdom Hearts has it's own manga franchise and it would be absolutely amazing if they could make anime out of it, at least then maybe, just MAYBE, they could make the plot more understandable x'D

Dark_dragonz
07-16-2022, 11:02 PM
Mikkakan no Koufuku (Three Days Of Happiness) is both beautiful and thought-provoking. I think it deserves an anime or anime movie adaptation.

Rattata
07-16-2022, 11:19 PM
I want the "So I'm a Spider, so What?" manga to get an anime adaption

"but rattata so i'm a spider so what already got an anime adaption" bUT IT WAS THE LIGHT NOVEL, THE MANGA SPIDER IS MUCH CUTER

Raposa
08-05-2022, 02:02 PM
Sachi-Iro no One Room was adapted for live action but I'd kill to see an anime of it.

Also Pokemon Adventures.

Cat Purrson
08-05-2022, 02:06 PM
I know it's a video game buttttt Kingdom Hearts has it's own manga franchise and it would be absolutely amazing if they could make anime out of it, at least then maybe, just MAYBE, they could make the plot more understandable x'D

I just saw this and first of all I did not know it had a manga??? I'd also LOVE for it to become an anime!! Maybe it would clear the story confusion a little bit :P

Hollow
08-06-2022, 02:27 AM
I just saw this and first of all I did not know it had a manga??? I'd also LOVE for it to become an anime!! Maybe it would clear the story confusion a little bit :P

Yep! It does have a manga! I’ve been collecting them for the past few years and they are pretty good! At least the plot is more understandable x’D I recommend giving it a read, there’s a manga for every KH game so far!

Cat Purrson
08-06-2022, 05:41 AM
Yep! It does have a manga! I’ve been collecting them for the past few years and they are pretty good! At least the plot is more understandable x’D I recommend giving it a read, there’s a manga for every KH game so far!

Yeah Thanks I'll definitely check it out!! Do you know if it's available online?

Hollow
08-06-2022, 06:17 AM
Yeah Thanks I'll definitely check it out!! Do you know if it's available online?

I believe so! I know buying some of the older KH manga is a little difficult because some aren’t printed anymore, but I’m pretty sure you can read them online! I was able to pick up the second volume for KH3 in my local comic book shop here :)

Blissey
08-11-2022, 12:19 PM
i want for the land of the lustrous anime to get a second season so fucking bad :o_o: also princess jellyfish but its been over a decade since the first season came out so unless some devil is a part-timer miracle happens its as good as dead
also i just want in general for more jousei & yuri manga to get anime adaptations