PDA

View Full Version : Legit Altador Cup Sender

Miky896
06-05-2022, 06:25 AM
Hi everyone,
Since I've bought for the first time the VIP subscription, I'd like to use the Altador Cup Score Sender just with my main account, with legit scores. Is there a guide about "legit" scores and how to set it? Cause I have read the main thread, but it's used with a different team and I didn't understand how has been configured.

Thank you!

j03
06-05-2022, 12:21 PM
Hi everyone,
Since I've bought for the first time the VIP subscription, I'd like to use the Altador Cup Score Sender just with my main account, with legit scores. Is there a guide about "legit" scores and how to set it? Cause I have read the main thread, but it's used with a different team and I didn't understand how has been configured.

Thank you!

You can configure it to look legitimate for any team. By default, it will probably be more tailored to one team but it's extremely simple to adjust for whichever team you choose. With how random team formats can be, I don't think having one player score more than another is suspicious enough to make you look illegitimate.

With that said, the AC has not started yet so we can't begin looking into updating the program until then. You're welcome to try our other bots in the meantime.

Miky896
06-05-2022, 05:11 PM
Thank you, so basically if I use legit wait time I can play how much as I like (and I can) all the AC games without any problems?

According to JN daily limits:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Can I reach limits everyday without having problems?

Buizel
06-05-2022, 05:43 PM
Thank you, so basically if I use legit wait time I can play how much as I like (and I can) all the AC games without any problems?

According to JN daily limits:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Can I reach limits everyday without having problems?

You can max any game you'd like to focus on each day, and can do all 4 if you like. As far as the "without having any problems" part, we do not know.

The cup hasn't started and we do not know the changes, if any, TNT has implemented. You'll have to wait until the cup officially starts to see how things will run.

Serebii
06-05-2022, 05:47 PM
A good general rule of caution would be to maybe play the first day or two legit if at all possible so that those developing any cheats/programs/scripts are given time to really test things out. That's how I did previous ACs myself and it worked out rather fine, even with TNT being aggressive about their scrambling stuff up on people.

Aladdin
06-06-2022, 12:25 AM
The best way is play legit the firsts days and take note of your goals average for each player (Yooyuball) and times. Then use this to set up the bot

turbo
06-06-2022, 05:59 PM
i feel old. yoyou ball is soo much harder than it used to be.

bluepen
06-09-2022, 06:55 AM
i feel old. yoyou ball is soo much harder than it used to be.

totally, i feel like i'm too silly for this game

missymontero
06-09-2022, 01:30 PM
Are we getting close on this year's version of altador cup sendor? Still lots of time to get to all star but just wondering . And thanks very much on all the effort thus far. I can't imagine playing legit!!! Lol

Buizel
06-09-2022, 02:43 PM
Are we getting close on this year's version of altador cup sendor? Still lots of time to get to all star but just wondering . And thanks very much on all the effort thus far. I can't imagine playing legit!!! Lol

Joe and Bat are still working on the SS. When an update is applicable, they will let us know. :)

missymontero
06-09-2022, 02:49 PM
Thank you. Just want to make sure I don't miss it. Will keep myself busy on island builders for that new stamp.

Synth Salazzle
06-10-2022, 12:04 AM
I can't say about current times, but every time I participated for the AC, if I had an actual score sender made for the game, I never got banned once during the AC or because of it and I made my favourite player always score the most so it'd look pretty on my profile. That said it's been a good few years since I played in one at all let alone cheated.