PDA

View Full Version : [English] Urgent Definition on Fairy Tales/Folktales +FULL REP

Getwellsoon
04-15-2012, 11:51 PM
The assignment is in the spoiler below. It is due tomorrow so I need this done within 1 hour. If it is done amazingly ill give you full rep and possibly a small tip via paypal :P

Folk Tale Definition
Due: Monday, April 16
Directions: After reading the assignments for April 16, produce an extended definition of the term folk tale. Do not get hung up on the distinctions between folk tales and fairy tales, as scholars continue to dispute the fine lines between folk tales, fairy tale, marchen, wonder tales, etc. Rather, consider the place of the following in understanding folk tales.
Teller
Audience
Changes
Subject matter
Origins
Literary fairy tale

Your definition should be a paragraph or two and should be at least 100 words. Aim for no more than 250 words.

pm/post if you are willing to do this so I know whether I need to get started on this or not...

I NEED THIS DONE BY TOMORROW MORNING SO KINDA LIKE TONIGHT WITHIN THE NEXT HOUR..

J_L_K_64
04-15-2012, 11:52 PM
why not google it?

Getwellsoon
04-16-2012, 12:19 AM
I hate writing about fairytales and know nothing about it and idk i didnt pay attention in class :( i need help! I hate this subject :(!! i mean this should be pretty easy...~150 words should not take to long at all :P

---------- Post added 04-16-2012 at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-15-2012 at 11:55 PM ----------

assignment is done. board closed