PDA

View Full Version : Account Viewer For Selling Threads!

Getwellsoon
04-15-2012, 10:23 PM
I have used account viewers that cover up the name but like show the basics of accounts on other websites and I find it extremely helpful..I dont think it should be that hard to program either...im sure Zachafer (idk if thats his exact name) could figure that one out real quick...he seems to be good at making programs that are website based..

Carrot
04-15-2012, 10:25 PM
Whoever makes it might be accused to stealing it. If you really want to use one, I would use the one on the other site and screenie the accounts.

Narkotiq
04-15-2012, 10:26 PM
I like it, its an awesome utility. I didnt know there was such a thing til I signed up for (enter other site name here). But I agree with Carrot.. may stir up something if we got one here.

Getwellsoon
04-15-2012, 10:47 PM
what if they didnt take any of the coding the other person did and completely coded it themselves? I mean hell internet explorer, chrome, firefox...they are all browsers but they are just different..so just make the view of it or w/e a bit different? idk

j03
04-15-2012, 11:12 PM
This is really easy to make, if I make one though it would be open source, maybe even as a basic .exe file to download just so people won't come complaining that we stole someone else's program.

j03
04-15-2012, 11:20 PM
And the other one is in PHP so can't take any code. :)

Getwellsoon
04-15-2012, 11:22 PM
Infamous Joe

you should make it when you have some free time joe :) I think it would be greatly appreciated by most of the site and would make life easier on buyers/sellers of accounts :)

i also was thinking maybe like a program you download then you enter in the user into the program and it makes a picture of it or something and then auto uploads it to tiny pic for you and gives you the URL to post in the forum or something if that makes sense?

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

*is even bigger noobtard than joe and doesnt even know what php means* (zachafer youtube video reference) lol

Zachafer
04-15-2012, 11:35 PM
I can make this and it can be just like the other one (if not better)

DarkAngel
04-20-2012, 09:02 PM
I agree with this idea.

However, it is NOT stealing any source/idea/whatever.

If it would steal, then every already made program would be stolen, like the ABers, SSers and such :P

Ryan~
04-20-2012, 09:13 PM
Zachafer is already working on this.

-pokes his siggy-

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I_royalty_I
04-20-2012, 09:14 PM
I usually prefer to just put all the info up about something manually. It takes pretty much no time at all xD

I don't even see it being used /that/ often at the other site unless somebody is selling like 200 accounts and they don't wanna do something for each one.

sarahbella
04-20-2012, 11:19 PM
wouldn't you still have to list some things out, like sdb item amount and such

Would be useful though for a lot of accounts.

Carrot
04-20-2012, 11:39 PM
Something better would be a program that takes the UN of an account and then lists the stats like this:

for example, UN = jokokokoko

Username: xxxxxxxxxx
Secret Avatars: ###
Pets:
Xxxxx the Grey Mynci

etc.

Ryan~
04-20-2012, 11:46 PM
We have one of those, it just doesnt anonymize the stats. I'm sure the programmer could EASILY add that functionality.

Carrot
04-20-2012, 11:48 PM
Would be amazing if someone did that.

Getwellsoon
04-21-2012, 03:10 PM
Its not a matter of whether you post all of the stats still or not, because i still post all the stats...BUT what the account viewer does is give them a visual..visuals make it more appealing to the eye...this leads to higher offers and faster sales :) plus some people look for certain site even trophies and the account viewer makes that way faster to do..on top of that its a pretty easy thing to code and does help so why not do it :P