PDA

View Full Version : New Scarlet & Violet trailer drops tomorrow! (+Updates)

Kibba
05-31-2022, 01:22 PM
The Pokemon Company just announced a new trailer for Pokemon SV for tomorrow June 1st at 6:00 a.m. PDT in their YouTube channel ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Make sure you’re subscribed and have notifications turned on cuz this is gonna be good!

Also, what are your thoughts in what we're gonna see in this trailer?

I hope at least 5 new Pokemon are shown and new areas, as well as graphic improvements cuz... Come on TPC, give us better graphics for Switch main games!

Also I hope to see the legendaries and the cover arts for the games

Dita
05-31-2022, 01:30 PM
Still crossing my fingers for new eeveelution! They been posting a lot about eevee recently so it makes me think they are finally going to give us something new. Which I honestly think it past due for a new eeveelution since Sylveon!

Kibba
05-31-2022, 02:43 PM
Still crossing my fingers for new eeveelution! They been posting a lot about eevee recently so it makes me think they are finally going to give us something new. Which I honestly think it past due for a new eeveelution since Sylveon!

I hope so too! It's been so long since we got one :(

pillowfighter
05-31-2022, 03:03 PM
Oooh I hope to see the legendaries as well as a new eeveelution! I agree it’s very long overdue!
I hope we also get to see some starter evolutions as well.

Alcremie
05-31-2022, 03:04 PM
I am really hoping for a new eeveelution as well! Please be dragon!

I think we are most likely going to see the new characters, rival, early route mons like the bird, bug, etc. I'm hoping to see the new gimmick even though I wish they would bring Mega Evolutions back. Maybe box legendaries? I don't know, but I sure am hyped! I've been waiting to see new content since they dropped the new version in Feb. It's been some time now, and I can't wait~

Kibba
05-31-2022, 03:24 PM
Oooh I hope to see the legendaries as well as a new eeveelution! I agree it’s very long overdue!
I hope we also get to see some starter evolutions as well.

I think they won't show the evolutions for the starters since they just showed us their flat artworks and not the 3d models

Dita
05-31-2022, 04:07 PM
I hope so too! It's been so long since we got one :(

Which type do you think we might get? Or what you are hoping to see the most! I would love to see a dragon, flying, or steel!