PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Characters or crush? In Pokemon games/anime

Kibba
05-31-2022, 12:45 PM
Who's your favorite character in the Pokemon franchise so far?

I know it's a hard question but overall, I think my fave is N

His design and personality + backstory are just incredible. I love everything bout him

And I have 3 crushes.
Drayden, Archie and Milo

They're just too much :love_heart: :drunk:

Buizel
05-31-2022, 12:56 PM
Buizel with no additional information needed :love_heart:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

But truthfully, I did have a mild crush for Jessie and James when I was young. To see their characters (and meowth's) get so much personality just makes me !!!! You love to see it. :sorrow:

Kibba
05-31-2022, 01:04 PM
Also, have ya'll seen the new outfits for the Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal main characters? They're SOOOOO GOOD OMG

Ethan without his hat is EVERYTHING and the girls wearing dresses... PLEASEEE! It's sending me :rolleyes:

They're from the Pokemon Masters game btw

Dita
05-31-2022, 01:11 PM
46280 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

This man does more to me than I care to admit. I don't know his design and character are so great! I always loved Palkia more than Dialga growing up but I can make some exceptions :rolleyes:

46281 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

I forgot I should add that growing up I had the biggest crush on Wes! I loved that they made him like bad guy turned good. I wish they had more backstory like that in other Pokémon games because the opening scene to Pokémon Colosseum was just so amazing. Just how he presented himself was so nice. I keep crossing my fingers and hoping that one day I will see him on the switch in updated graphics!

DarkSkies
05-31-2022, 01:47 PM
I have always admired Cynthia!! I did lost track of later seasons and kinda lost there. But I remember seeing with Garchomp and thinking how awesome they we're <3

Alcremie
05-31-2022, 02:31 PM
Idk why, but I have a major thing with folks that have gray/white/silverish/blueish hair. So Steven Stone has always been a little crushworthy to me. & of course Wallace. They are kinda like a packaged deal. I love Archie for his buffness and Maxie for his nerdiness too.

Y'all have some nice choices as well and I agree with them. We have good taste :D
BUT we all know who the number one is of them all.....CRASHER MF WAKE haha..jk..unless?

Kibba
05-31-2022, 02:49 PM
I have always admired Cynthia!! I did lost track of later seasons and kinda lost there. But I remember seeing with Garchomp and thinking how awesome they we're <3

They actually released an alternate Cynthia and Giratina from another timeline/universe in the Pokemon Masters game. She's one of my faves from the games.

DarkSkies
05-31-2022, 03:29 PM
They actually released an alternate Cynthia and Giratina from another timeline/universe in the Pokemon Masters game. She's one of my faves from the games.

Holyyyyyy!!! They look so cool :love_heart: :o_o:

I didn't know about that version <3

Dita
05-31-2022, 03:46 PM
Woah! I didn't realize they had released something like that either :o_o:
It looks so freaking good. I need a game in this universe now lol

Buizel
05-31-2022, 03:57 PM
Holy heck, Giritina Cynthia is just!!! I bet her team is just as difficult to beat as she is in Diamond/Pearl :cold:

Alister
05-31-2022, 04:02 PM
hello yes here to represent for the Gen 7 trash squad

I love Guzma enough to have a 50k word fic going about our boi being a punk in Galar :o_o: ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
woof can't believe I haven't updated in six months I need to get out of my slump

I also really enjoy Nanu and his reluctance at being a Kahuna, his extreme cynicism, and his horde of Meowth. Oliva's also a personal favorite.

the only legit poke-crush I think I've had was on Lance when Silver/Gold came out when I was 12, it blew my mind when you ran into him at the Lake of Rage after fighting him in Blue/Red.

EnderTheory
05-31-2022, 05:19 PM
I don't know if I've had an official crush in Pokemon games/anime, but I definitely have a handful of favorites!

As of most recent in official games, it's Ingo.

I also like James, N, Grimsley, Shauntal, Guzma, Nanu, and Giovanni. (Oh also Cain, if fangames like Pokemon Reborn count haha)

Kibba
05-31-2022, 07:50 PM
I don't know if I've had an official crush in Pokemon games/anime, but I definitely have a handful of favorites!

As of most recent in official games, it's Ingo.

I also like James, N, Grimsley, Shauntal, Guzma, Nanu, and Giovanni. (Oh also Cain, if fangames like Pokemon Reborn count haha)

I love that they added him as a time traveler in Legends: Arceus. It was so interesting!

Kibba
06-08-2022, 09:58 PM
Forgot to bring Sycamore

Jackalope
06-13-2022, 01:39 PM
My crushes are-
Cogita. I want to be her, I want to kiss her. She is perfection.

Courtney because I have no self preservation instinct.

Sabrina... yes I have a type ok

Prof Sycamore. Just looks at him, he's so tired. I love it.

Oleana. She's toxic but like...

Characters I like but are not crushes-

Allister my precious deku son

Marnie my angsty teenage daughter

Acerola my sweet haunted doll child

Prof Magnolia... you're a witch and your house is cool as fuck please adopt me

AZ this might be a crush but idk he's very old ig? But the love for Pokemon my word.

Synth Salazzle
06-15-2022, 03:44 PM
I'm just glad I'm not the only one who showed up to say Cynthia tbh.

Kibba
06-29-2022, 04:00 PM
I'm just glad I'm not the only one who showed up to say Cynthia tbh.

Haha!

Just got back to check this post I forgot about
Cynthia is gorge!

DarkSkies
06-29-2022, 10:29 PM
Not exactly a crush but I do love how Virgil's Pokémon team is about eevolutions <3

Trash Panda
06-30-2022, 12:51 AM
I just remembered I had a crush on Entei LOL. I’m not into those kind of things and this was when I was a child, so it was an innocent crush thing I had going on, probably because of the voice actor in the Pokémon 3 Movie

Serebii
06-30-2022, 07:42 AM
Looker and Ingo for sure. Especially after they both became fallers. That storyline catches my interest in all the best ways possible.

Kibba
06-30-2022, 08:36 AM
I just remembered I had a crush on Entei LOL. I’m not into those kind of things and this was when I was a child, so it was an innocent crush thing I had going on, probably because of the voice actor in the Pokémon 3 Movie

What!

I mean, no judging but What HAHAHAHAHA

Da Plushee Boree
06-30-2022, 08:59 AM
Haven't played Arceus yet, but OMG ADAMAN

Saw his FullArt card and i Sponge-Bob-meme level need it!

And this bad boys

̶i̶t̶ ̶isn't 1̶0̶0̶%̶ ̶related ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶y̶a̶o̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶a̶k̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶, but look how HOT these guys are

LibraryFaerie
06-30-2022, 09:24 AM
Oh it's so basic but as a kid I was obsessed with Misty. I just loved her attitude (and Togepi).

Trash Panda
06-30-2022, 10:43 AM
What!

I mean, no judging but What HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAH IDK WTF, I had this random memory last night and I was like HAHAHA

Told my BF too and he had the same reaction as you hahahaha

Alister
06-30-2022, 11:02 AM
HAHAH IDK WTF, I had this random memory last night and I was like HAHAHA

Told my BF too and he had the same reaction as you hahahaha

this is making me remember I had a crush on Mewtwo in the first movie oh my god I thought I repressed this fact for the rest of my life xDDD I think I just have a thing for angsty tortured badasses tbh

Kibba
06-30-2022, 11:48 AM
this is making me remember I had a crush on Mewtwo in the first movie oh my god I thought I repressed this fact for the rest of my life xDDD I think I just have a thing for angsty tortured badasses tbh

Me rn

DarkSkies
06-30-2022, 03:32 PM
Oh it's so basic but as a kid I was obsessed with Misty. I just loved her attitude (and Togepi).

I by nostalgic agree to this. From all female companions Satoshi have had, Misty is like number one for me. I would have love seeing her pysduck evolving to golduck

LibraryFaerie
06-30-2022, 03:44 PM
I by nostalgic agree to this. From all female companions Satoshi have had, Misty is like number one for me. I would have love seeing her pysduck evolving to golduck

Yesss. now that i think about it more, her psyduck might've had something to do with it too. still one of my all time fav pokemon

Kibba
07-04-2022, 12:14 PM

Saw this on twitter.

Also, she got an updated look in pokemon Sun/Moon/Journeys

- - - Updated - - -

She had a Golduck once. She thought it was her psyduck that had evolved lol *It wasn't*

Bulbasaur
07-04-2022, 12:18 PM
Oh my, I love it lol

Growing up, my crush was actually Ash's Mom lol
But now its Professor Turo :rolleyes: B)

Oh myyy lol

Kibba
07-04-2022, 12:25 PM
Oh my, I love it lol

Growing up, my crush was actually Ash's Mom lol
But now its Professor Turo :rolleyes: B)

Oh myyy lol

YES DADDY!

Bulbasaur
07-04-2022, 12:29 PM
YES DADDY!

My WORD! :o_o:
The thoughts that run through my mind...
I was going to get Violet anyways, but he just sealed the deal for me B)

DarkSkies
07-04-2022, 01:37 PM
Saw this on twitter.

Also, she got an updated look in pokemon Sun/Moon/Journeys

- - - Updated - - -

She had a Golduck once. She thought it was her psyduck that had evolved lol *It wasn't*

Ah yeah the fake golduck lol

But hey that new picture from Twitter, is that pysduck evolved?? Or another imposter? And Togekiss!!

Just asking coz not sure if it's only fanart lol

Kibba
07-04-2022, 02:48 PM
Ah yeah the fake golduck lol

But hey that new picture from Twitter, is that pysduck evolved?? Or another imposter? And Togekiss!!

Just asking coz not sure if it's only fanart lol

Its just a fanart haha, her Togetic also hasn't evolved into Togekiss

Kibba
07-20-2022, 07:08 PM
My boi N got a new outfit in Pokemon Masters EX :applouse:

DarkSkies
08-11-2022, 10:20 PM
How could I forget?? Sir Aaron!! He is from the Lucario and the mystery of Mew movie, I do like Lucarios and have no complaint at all about his trainer 💜 <3

Plus I love capes :o_o:

Kibba
08-11-2022, 11:57 PM
How could I forget?? Sir Aaron!! He is from the Lucario and the mystery of Mew movie, I do like Lucarios and have no complaint at all about his trainer 💜 <3

Plus I love capes :o_o:

Omg yes! He's one of my favorite characters as well!

His design is so well done!

sugarbee
08-17-2022, 08:47 AM
I'm just a little bit obsessed with Adaman's design, he's just so good????

Art from here ([Only registered and activated users can see links])!

Kibba
08-17-2022, 09:32 AM

He's definitely a babe!

Let's hope TPC gives us more of his content

Hollow
08-17-2022, 09:47 AM

Probably one of my favourite character designs here c: I sort of developed a crush while playing the game when I saw him xD

Zenitsu
08-17-2022, 11:52 AM
Me rn

I just died! No judging! I love you guys. :highly_amused:

I didn't have a crush on Steven, but I always thought he was one of the dopest trainers out there. :D He is really handsome, imo!

phantasia
08-17-2022, 11:55 AM

I know nothing about anime but this is a nice pic. I really love the art style with none of the hard black lines. I can actually understand that one can crush on this "anime" charackter. He does look really dreamy and handsom.

sugarbee
08-17-2022, 12:00 PM

I didn't have a crush on Steven, but I always thought he was one of the dopest trainers out there. :D He is really handsome, imo!

LMAOOO, in all honesty I did have a crush on Steven! Ruby was my first Pokemon game and as far as champions go Steven has always felt the most competent to me? Cynthia is undeniably badass, but something about Steven makes him the coolest in my book.

Kibba
08-17-2022, 02:02 PM

He's one of the faves!

Also recently got a new outfit with Deoxys in the Pokemon Masters EX game

I LOVE IT!

DarkSkies
08-17-2022, 02:56 PM
He's one of the faves!

Also recently got a new outfit with Deoxys in the Pokemon Masters EX game

I LOVE IT!

That looks great!! Like the new style, apparently I've been missing a lot from the games lol

Also that Adaman pic looks wonderful <)

Narkotiq
08-18-2022, 01:09 PM
Sabrina has always been my favorite. She's a psychic type leader which is my favorite typing (besides Ghost). I love how she herself has psychic powers and how she has a dark side. Ever since I saw the episode of the anime with her and her creepy doll I was hooked on her.