PDA

View Full Version : NeoQuest II Hotkeys

Bat
05-26-2022, 08:59 PM
Here's a handy lil' script that enables you to use your keyboard to traverse NeoQuest II! Battle or drudge across the in-game map with a few simple keystrokes.It's as simple as that!

Here's the UserScript!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Disable/enable

When the script is enabled, it will block any key presses to the browser that aren't tied to a hotkey configured in the script. Just disable the script if you want to use your keyboard freely on NeoQuest II pages!

Hide

Is the interface too big and clunky to keep on-screen? No problem! Press the "Hide" button to make it go away. If you want to make it reappear, then just press Alt+F1 on your keyboard!

Reset

Revert the script's settings back to their default if you don't care for the ones you've got!

Serebii
05-26-2022, 09:21 PM
Oh you are an absolute god for this. Time to fire up some Final Fantasy music and go at this the right way.

Cavdude
05-26-2022, 09:36 PM
I will definitely have to give this a go. I missed a lot of the game with the APer script. Lol

Mario2302
05-27-2022, 01:31 AM
thanks a lot for this one Bat
you just keep churning these amazing scripts out at a rate that's amazing.

Time to start a new NQ II game :D

morecoffeepls
05-28-2022, 06:08 AM
WOW. This is the EXACT type of script to make this game feel like a true gem again.

THANK YOU!!!!

Bat
05-28-2022, 08:12 AM
This is the EXACT type of script to make this game feel like a true gem again.

Building the auto-player for this game was one of the funnest things I've ever done on Neopets! NeoQuest II is an incredibly fun game to play, despite its painful slowness. I plotted every tile on every map in the whole game one step at a time, and it was with a script just like this one! I mapped an Xbox controller's D-pad and action buttons to my keyboard, mapped my keyboard to the NeoQuest II interface, then put on some travellin' tunes and crawled the game. It was an absolute blast. I enjoyed the heck out of that experience! If you can look past the rampant StackPath interruptions and occasional lag from the site, then I'd highly recommend giving the game a go.

Ferengi
05-28-2022, 09:20 AM
This is AMAZING! I wish I had this before I beat Insane legitimately, it was really a slog.

Shawn
05-29-2022, 09:18 AM
Great stuff as usual!