PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Somebody To Steal Back My Pokemon GO Account For Me

Bat
05-15-2022, 05:47 PM
My Pokemon GO account was recently stolen, and a week of nonstop emails with Niantic support has gotten me nowhere. Sometimes my account is banned, sometimes it's assigned to random email addresses, sometimes it doesn't exist. They've been totally unhelpful. From what I've gathered, my account was reassigned to a different sign-in method. One that isn't mine, and that I have no means of recovering. I'd like it to be restored to my Google sign-in, please! If you know of any way to do so without talking to the brain dead robots at Niantic's help desk, then I'd love to hear from you. Please send me a private message!

Bat
05-16-2022, 07:30 AM
Bumping! The latest is that it's my fault my account was stolen because I must've shared my login with somebody, even though that login was completely stripped from my account and they have no evidence of it existing. The automated excuses just keep coming. Please help ♥

Bat
05-18-2022, 12:26 PM
Bump! Where are all the leet hackers at?

j03
05-18-2022, 08:14 PM
Bumping this for you. :(

Upsetting to see considering how much you enjoyed playing often. If anyone has any information that might help Bat get his account back, please don't hesitate to reach out.

wonderrabbit
05-18-2022, 10:19 PM
I hope you get your account back! My grand-daughters was stolen a year ago and those idiots tried to say she shared it with a friend over in india when we live in the usa. We ended up just getting her a new one, but she lost alot of things because of it

Bat
05-19-2022, 02:25 PM
Still looking for a hero to save the day ♥

SilverStones
06-19-2022, 02:50 PM
Bump!

Someone help out bat :(

Evangelion
06-19-2022, 03:09 PM
PM'ed you, i'll be glad to help you.