PDA

View Full Version : Script Request - Edna Quest Completer for Avatar

Unown
05-14-2022, 01:16 PM
Hello!

One of the more annoying avatars to get is the Edna one where you have to complete her quest and you'll be awarded the avatar at random.

There are also rumors (though not proven) that she only awards the avatar when the quest completed has a 'Rainbow' in the potion name and is a 3-item quest.

Wondering if anyone can make a quest completer for Edna that works with the beta and only completes the quest if the 'Rainbow' and 3-item requisites are fulfilled? If they aren't, the script should just let it run till the quest fails and refresh to start another quest.

Note: You can keep refreshing her page to get a potion name with the word 'Rainbow' in it before accepting the quest.

Thanks for reading!

j03
05-14-2022, 02:39 PM
I can confirm that it's randomly awarded when completing 3 item quests, no other requirements.

Bat
05-14-2022, 04:05 PM
Yep! What Joe said - random when completing three-item quests. Nothing else to it.

I've got one of these under development. I'll get it finished.

Buizel
05-14-2022, 05:18 PM
Yep! What Joe said - random when completing three-item quests. Nothing else to it.

I've got one of these under development. I'll get it finished.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't your quest scrip complete Edna quest's as well? I swear I think I remember using it when I went for the avatar some time ago haha.

Bat
05-14-2022, 06:15 PM
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't your quest scrip complete Edna quest's as well? I swear I think I remember using it when I went for the avatar some time ago haha.

I had an old script that did all of the quests, but the new site layout requires a different approach.

There you go ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).