PDA

View Full Version : Dracula Daily

Hall
05-08-2022, 02:33 PM
45730 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

So I found this a few days ago. Its a new way to read Dracula. Basically you get 'updates in real time' on what happens in the book. It's a fantastic way to read the book in chunks and just a new way to experience it!

The whole story happens between May 3 and November 10 and there is an archive for the past days if you join in late.

I've been having a blast with it this way; and I figured some of ya'll might want to join as well.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

TipsyTay
05-08-2022, 02:57 PM
I've never read the full book before, so I'm def excited to experience it in this way! Thanks so much for sharing :D

Shazi
05-08-2022, 06:24 PM
i love dracula daily. i struggled trying to read dracula because there's only so much of that 1800s way of writing i can take before i can't stand to read anymore. they made it way easier to digest doing it this way.

Rattata
05-09-2022, 02:30 AM
I'm kinda mad ngl because I just finished rereading Dracula last month... this would have been more fun!

Hall
05-09-2022, 01:12 PM
I'm kinda mad ngl because I just finished rereading Dracula last month... this would have been more fun!

Well this is a bit different then the book! I know in the book it jumps about in time a bit to craft the narrative, but with this way it's in chronological order. Maybe you'll see something you missed or just a different take that way?

Time for another re-reread! :D

- - - Updated - - -

i love dracula daily. i struggled trying to read dracula because there's only so much of that 1800s way of writing i can take before i can't stand to read anymore. they made it way easier to digest doing it this way.

That's how I am too! Bit by bit is far easier especially spread out like it is. :3

kittyray
05-09-2022, 01:39 PM
I've never read Dracula, but this seems super cool! I love how public domain allows for things like this!