PDA

View Full Version : Which "InuYasha" Character Are You Really?

Ismira
05-05-2022, 01:21 PM
I got: Shippo
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

LOOK, I'm trying very hard to unlock the Baka UB and with my limited knowledge of anime, it's a bit of a challenge, okay? InuYasha is all I truly ever watched, so please engage in my thread and post your results. DO IT FOR THE GREATED GOOD!!

Bat
05-05-2022, 01:40 PM
I got Kikyo. I need a sparkling gif to add to my MySpace page!

Hollow
05-05-2022, 02:12 PM
Lol I got Inuyasha xD

Rhymes with Witch
05-05-2022, 02:33 PM
Kagome. Called it! :o_o:

Did you have a favorite character, Ismira? I was really partial to Inuyasha as a kid.

Ismira
05-05-2022, 02:39 PM
Kagome. Called it! :o_o:

Did you have a favorite character, Ismira? I was really partial to Inuyasha as a kid.

I crushed hard on Sesshōmaru. All the Kagome/Sesshōmaru fanfic I read certainly didn't help LOL!
There's an incredibly well written S/K fanfic on fictionpress I still follow called Beside You in Time.

As a pre-teen, I was partial to InuYasha/Kagome, but the more I watched the show, the increasingly aggravated I felt with InuYasha's devotion to Kikyō.

Hollow
05-05-2022, 03:29 PM
I crushed hard on Sesshōmaru. All the Kagome/Sesshōmaru fanfic I read certainly didn't help LOL!
There's an incredibly well written S/K fanfic on fictionpress I still follow called Beside You in Time.

As a pre-teen, I was partial to InuYasha/Kagome, but the more I watched the show, the increasingly aggravated I felt with InuYasha's devotion to Kikyō.

I have to say, I actually like the Kagome/Sessh ship too. I've always loved the enemies to lovers trope xD *Looks at Zutara*. I'm going to take a look at that fic, it sounds good!

Buizel
05-05-2022, 04:02 PM
I haven't taken the quiz, but I know I'm Miroku lmao

I seem like a useful person, but as soon as a bee comes around, I suddenly become useless :rolleyes:

I swear this is how he was used every time he tried to "help" :cold:

Ismira
05-05-2022, 04:04 PM
I have to say, I actually like the Kagome/Sessh ship too. I've always loved the enemies to lovers trope xD *Looks at Zutara*. I'm going to take a look at that fic, it sounds good!

SAME! I'm a sucker for most tropes tbh, but enemies-to-lovers has to be one of my favourites! Draco/Hermione will forever be canon in my head, as will Katara/Zuko. Huge fan of ATLA and LoK, but I remember getting chewed out by an internet friend for referring to ATLA as an "anime" when I was 16.

Hollow
05-05-2022, 04:21 PM
SAME! I'm a sucker for most tropes tbh, but enemies-to-lovers has to be one of my favourites! Draco/Hermione will forever be canon in my head, as will Katara/Zuko. Huge fan of ATLA and LoK, but I remember getting chewed out by an internet friend for referring to ATLA as an "anime" when I was 16.

AHHHH you like Dramione too?! :D I'm still salty that Zutara wasn't canon tbh. I just read Zutara fics to fill the void xD Yeah I feel like the ATLA fanbase can be a little... serious? What do you think of the Netflix adaptation? Do you reckon they might go down the direction of Zutara?

Cinnamoroll
05-05-2022, 06:36 PM
Oh god, I LOVE Buzzfeed quizzes :o_o:

Kagome
You're outgoing, brave, and downright lovable. You can be stubborn when it comes to telling people how you really feel, but you will always put others before yourself when need be.

V accurate ^^

kittyray
05-05-2022, 06:52 PM
I also got Kikyo and realize I remember nothing about InuYasha. Honestly feels pretty accurate except idk if I necessarily hold grudges?

Shazi
05-05-2022, 07:41 PM
i got koga
"You're a fierce warrior. You love leading people and taking care of business yourself. However, you don't like when someone takes your things. You're extremely confident and are great with the opposite sex, though you tend to only have the heart for one person at a time."

Cookie Tray
05-05-2022, 11:55 PM
Inuyasha
Like Inuyasha, you're stubborn, sometimes mean, and tend to have no manners. You're strong and have much power, but can only unleash that power when protecting your loved ones. You have trouble telling people how you feel, but always find a way to let them know.

I would rather have gotten Kagome... but it's better than getting Miroku I guess. I wish it gave me an actual gif lol!

Bulbasaur
05-06-2022, 12:32 AM
Kagome
You're outgoing, brave, and downright lovable. You can be stubborn when it comes to telling people how you really feel, but you will always put others before yourself when need be.

Nice lol I want to rewatch the anime again, but I need to find the time lol

pillowfighter
05-06-2022, 01:37 AM
Kagome

Aaaah I need to rewatch InuYasha 🥺

firedrops
05-06-2022, 06:20 AM
Kikyo
You love to help others more than anything else. You would even sacrifice your happiness for those that you love. But you have a hard time moving forward and tend to hold grudges based on unreliable knowledge.
---

This one is actually accurate. Except the fact that I hold grudges based on unreliable knowledge. I do love to hold grudges though. That part is true at least.

Ismira
05-06-2022, 02:45 PM
AHHHH you like Dramione too?! :D I'm still salty that Zutara wasn't canon tbh. I just read Zutara fics to fill the void xD Yeah I feel like the ATLA fanbase can be a little... serious? What do you think of the Netflix adaptation? Do you reckon they might go down the direction of Zutara?

I mean, the chemistry was there! It could have been a beautiful coming of age romance. I don't hate Aang/Katara obviously. I love Aang. I will always have a soft spot for him. But something about Katara and Zuko was.. electrifying. See what I did there? LOL I'll see myself out.

Have you read the comics? They answered a lot of questions I had at the time, especially regarding the fate of Zuko's mom. Was nice to see them tackle issues as adults! I felt like my babies grew up in the blink of an eye lol.

I am.. trying to not be too optimistic about the live action. After how trash the movie was, I refuse to get my hopes up.

Hollow
05-06-2022, 04:29 PM
Yeah I like Aang too, but I loved Zuko's and Katara's connection! I agree that they were Electrifying (lel I see what u did there). I think it would have worked ;O; I did read the comics! I liked that they were able to find his mum in the end though, he sorta gets closure I suppose!

My name is Yoshikage Kira
05-06-2022, 05:14 PM
I got
Sango
You're a fighter. Family is the most important thing to you, and you'd do just about anything to keep them safe. You're stronger than most, and prefer to spend your time bettering yourself and your friends than looking for a significant other

Eh

Ghastly
05-06-2022, 07:42 PM

yeah whatever i got main character vibes

to be quite honest, i dont really remember anything about the anime; i just remember it'd always come on late at night on toonami ahha

Damian
05-06-2022, 07:44 PM
Inuyasha
Like Inuyasha, you're stubborn, sometimes mean, and tend to have no manners. You're strong and have much power, but can only unleash that power when protecting your loved ones. You have trouble telling people how you feel, but always find a way to let them know.

firedrops
05-06-2022, 09:53 PM
Yeah I like Aang too, but I loved Zuko's and Katara's connection! I agree that they were Electrifying (lel I see what u did there). I think it would have worked ;O; I did read the comics! I liked that they were able to find his mum in the end though, he sorta gets closure I suppose!

I did like that they answered the question of what happened to her but I didn't necessarily like the explanation though :/ Must have been a bit of a slap to the face when he found out.

DarkSkies
05-06-2022, 10:46 PM
I'm Koga??? Ok lol

Ohh Ismira if you like Inuyasha have you watched the sequel?? With the daughters of Inu and Seshou?

And I do agree about Zuko and Katara, they made a nice couple.

Charmander
05-06-2022, 11:09 PM
Inuyasha

Fairly accurate lol thanks for another character quiz they are fun!

Ismira
05-09-2022, 01:50 PM
yeah whatever i got main character vibes

That made me laugh out loud hahaha! To be honest, I first got InuYasha, but changed some answers until I got a different result lol.

I
Ohh Ismira if you like Inuyasha have you watched the sequel?? With the daughters of Inu and Seshou?

What?! No, I've never heard of this! I must go investigate!

Doggie
05-09-2022, 06:39 PM
I got Naraku as my result

InuYasha is one of my most favorite animes!

Kibba
05-31-2022, 10:16 PM
Lol, I got Inuyasha

This is me in a nutshell hahaha