PDA

View Full Version : Neopets Login

Neo1337
05-01-2022, 03:10 PM
Is there any guide on here to help with writing my own login routine for neopets? For some reason, I can't get mine to work!

j03
05-01-2022, 06:11 PM
Is there any guide on here to help with writing my own login routine for neopets? For some reason, I can't get mine to work!

Show us what you've tried so far so we can try and help.

I believe there are plenty of threads explaining or showing you a Neopets login example with code in this section, which should still work today.

Neo1337
05-03-2022, 05:25 PM
This is what I have (trimmed down for easy reading)

[Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links] = ([Only registered and activated users can see links])WebRequest.Create(URL);
[Only registered and activated users can see links]("Host", Host);
[Only registered and activated users can see links]("User-Agent", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/101.0.4951.41 Safari/537.36 Edg/101.0.1210.32");
[Only registered and activated users can see links]("Accept", "text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,image/apng,*/*;q=0.8,application/signed-exchange;v=b3;q=0.9");
[Only registered and activated users can see links]("Accept-Language", "en-GB,en;q=0.9");
[Only registered and activated users can see links]("Accept-Encoding", "gzip, deflate");
[Only registered and activated users can see links]("Accept-Charset", "ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7");
[Only registered and activated users can see links]("Keep-Alive", "300");
[Only registered and activated users can see links]("Connection", "keep-alive");
[Only registered and activated users can see links]("Referer", Referer);
[Only registered and activated users can see links]("Cookie", strCookies);
[Only registered and activated users can see links] = DecompressionMethods.GZip;
[Only registered and activated users can see links] = Method;

using (var [Only registered and activated users can see links] = ([Only registered and activated users can see links])[Only registered and activated users can see links]())
{
using (var streamReader = new StreamReader([Only registered and activated users can see links]()))
{
String response = streamReader.ReadToEnd();
strCookies = ParseCookies(response);

return response;
}
}

I'm getting a stack path message, to enable javascript. I'm sure it's some missing header, but I can't quite understand what's wrong.

smelly
05-11-2022, 03:18 PM
The problem is that when StackPath runs it is preventing all Neo logins at the moment.

j03
05-16-2022, 10:53 AM
As smelly stated, it's not working because SP is interfering.

Also, your user-agent looks off... might want to stick with one browser. Neo1337

Neo1337
05-17-2022, 02:16 PM
The problem is that when StackPath runs it is preventing all Neo logins at the moment.

Ah ok, didn't know that!

Thanks both!