PDA

View Full Version : What’s new with clraik! (March/April 2022)

Cinnamoroll
04-21-2022, 05:32 PM
What's New with clraik! - March and April 2022

Past Event Updates

Pokémon GFX Event

Thank you to everyone who had entered our Pokémon GFX Event ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) this year!

There were some amazing entries that really illustrated the creativity that within the clraik community! Congratulations to our finalists!

NovalideNunskullCarbitt
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
by Orbitby Zapdosby Da Plushee Boree

PsiloplasmBullalces
by Druidby Great White North

The March Madness of Pokémon ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) made its return with Mew reigning as defending Champion!

Congratulations to our Elite Final Four!

Nyanobyte
cleowuu
Zapdos
Cath

New Announcements and Events

Neopian Beauty Contest - cK Voting

Hear ye, hear ye! Voted for clraik pets in the Beauty Contest lately? Become a kingmaker by making sure to do your part! ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

New Guide Graveyard Forum

You may have noticed hundreds of old guides have been moved to a new forum section. Go check out the Guide Graveyard ([Only registered and activated users can see links]), where all old and outdated guides go to die.

🔴 Speaking of graveyards, remember not to gravedig threads that have not had any replies in 3+ months. The exception to this rule is the Program Downloads forum and the Neopets Guide forum.

If you ever forget, it's handily written up in our rules! ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

cK Community Feedback Forum

Don't forget to add your thoughts and suggestions to the Community Feedback thread ([Only registered and activated users can see links])! So far, we've been super appreciative of all ideas and suggestions made by our members. There's a lot of content we're cooking up for you!

cK April Fool's Event

We hope you enjoyed our April Fools prank this year! We had tons of fun spinning negativity into positivity with you! What was your favorite random positivity post?

Lyrichord, you're an MVP!

Congrats to Lyrichord for being named a cK MVP!

Think you have what it takes to be a cK MVP!? Be an active member and add that little extra something to better the community, and you may get the call up to the big show!

clraik Eggcellent Easter Hunt

Who said you're too old to go on an egg hunt? Not us here at cK!

Can you collect all 6 hidden eggs around the forum during the month of April? Hop to it! And remember... no cheating!

The Great cK Bake-Off 2022

Get ready to bake your buns off. A forum favourite event is returning during the month of May!

clraik Discord

If you've been hanging out around here, you may have noticed that we've begun opening up our Disocrd! Keep an eye out for those Discord invite links floating around the forum - we'd love to have you!

Cat Purrson
04-26-2022, 10:34 PM
Beyond excited for the baking event!!! So glad it made a comeback this year!

mixednuts
04-27-2022, 12:43 AM
WOOO Bake off!! I hope I can find the time, if not I love looking at everyones entrys and getting hungry. :o_o:

Hollow
04-27-2022, 07:37 AM
o heck the bake off! Hoping to have time this time round to enter!

Ice
04-27-2022, 07:42 AM
Omg I revisited UYS to re-read the msgs but the filter has been taken off and tbh reading everyone's posts that were behind the filter were even funnier :o_o:

Ugh I will be extremely busy/absent during May so I don't think I'll be able to participate this year but looking forward to drooling over everyone's delicious baked goods!

xChoppie
04-27-2022, 09:29 AM
Can't wait to participate in the bake-off.
I want that UB! :D

Da Plushee Boree
04-27-2022, 10:01 AM
need to try the bakeoff event! have never participated on one, and i might be able to without burning my home down c:!

phantasia
04-27-2022, 10:03 AM
Everyone is really eager for this bake off. I better also enter and bring my A game

Hollow
04-27-2022, 02:37 PM
Congrats to the finalists in Pokémon GFX Event! I'm going to have to remember to enter that next time xD

Cinnamoroll
04-27-2022, 07:41 PM
need to try the bakeoff event! have never participated on one, and i might be able to without burning my home down c:!

You can totally do it! Just… keep a fire extinguisher nearby just in case. LOL just kidding :o_o:

Hollow
05-01-2022, 04:52 PM
Just noticed a slight change to the design of the site and I have to say it's really nice! Feels more modern and updated :)

Politoed
05-01-2022, 06:53 PM
I havent been here in while but love the new site look!

DarkSkies
05-01-2022, 08:13 PM
My my, ck is renewing the layout wardrobe :P

TsUNaMy WaVe
05-02-2022, 02:56 AM
The new default look is very slick and modern, it looks nice.
But I know I'm gonna miss the old one, it just had this nostalgic-forums look lol.

PabstBlueRibbon
05-02-2022, 08:24 AM
OOH, I did a double-take on logging in. Very slick, I like it!

LittlePunker
05-02-2022, 04:50 PM
Panicked when I saw the layout change xD
But it looks nice! Just gonna take time to get used to lmao

CattHead
05-02-2022, 06:32 PM
The site looks great! Thanks for the recap Cinnamoroll

Also did someone say Discord!? :) ;)

Cinderella
05-02-2022, 07:45 PM
Did somene hack clraik? hahaha. I don't mind the new look, but it will take me a while to get used to it :)

punkie
05-03-2022, 09:24 AM
I love the new look! It runs very smooth

bottledwater
05-03-2022, 01:30 PM
I love the new site look! Did the font color change from white to grey? I was just about the suggest the grey is hard to read xD
clraik now looks so crisp I love it!!

Doggie
05-03-2022, 03:51 PM
I love the new site design!
At first it was a bit hard to get used to but when I compared it to the other themes I realized how good it really is :)

Kibba
05-04-2022, 09:59 AM
LOVE the redesign :tickled_pink: