PDA

View Full Version : Some cool updates (Festival of Neggs, TCGs,)

kittyray
04-05-2022, 10:35 AM
Got an email about this earlier!

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

The 2022 Festival of Neggs is coming this month... 🌻 And this year, the highly-anticipated event will bring us to Neovia. A spooky on-site scavenger hunt awaits us this April! Are you ready to venture down the rabbit hole? 👀 Keep your eyes peeled…

The art seems a little spooky, hope that's not a false lead, would love some creepy pastel vibes! (Plus remember that trend of sharing terrifying easter bunny pics a few years ago? Give me more of that!)

Neopets trading cards are coming— and this is NOT a drill! The newest iteration of Neopets trading cards are landing on upperdeckepack.com in May, with a full trading card game coming in late summer of next year. Soon you’ll be collecting and trading cards with other fans around the world— nearly two decades after the flagship TCG launched! Check out this awesome coverage by The Pop Insider ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Personally I'm stoked for this. I started collecting the cards in the early 10s as a way to get item codes and will be fun to get some more (and pretend I'm not trying to cut down on all the crap that I own).

EXTRA, read all about it! New t-shirts have landed in the Neopets merch store! 😍 Come for the t-shirts, stay for the candyland of cool collectibles. Get yeerrr mugs, get yer backpacks, and indulge in a plush or two! They’re all waiting for you at the Neopets Shop ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Not sure if I'm into these as I wasn't pleased with the quality of the other shirt I got, but still really excited to see it happen!

There were a couple of Old News things in the email, too (Retired Super Pack Capsules, Illusen's Day), that I don't feel are worth mentioning, but all cool!

Flordibel
04-05-2022, 10:56 AM
Oooh, maybe they'll unveil an HTML5 Neovia map? 👀

Autobot
04-05-2022, 11:13 AM
Festival of Neggs sounds interesting this year! I think in either 2020 or 2021 something happened to Topsi so maybe it will elaborate more on that. Been hearing people whispering about plots but it's probably best not to anticipate too much.

let my BD pet beat the shit out of evil Topsi

Charmander
04-05-2022, 11:44 AM
oh my goodness if they re-do the Neovia map maybe they can re-open the freakin Almost Abandoned Attic!

kittyray
04-05-2022, 11:47 AM
oh my goodness if they re-do the Neovia map maybe they can re-open the freakin Almost Abandoned Attic!

oh dannnnnnnnnng, I didn't even think of that! I miss the Attic so much. It was my main source of income for a couple years if we're being honest!

Erik.
04-05-2022, 11:52 AM
OMG my prayers have been heard :love_heart: an event in Neovia <3 <3 <3

Cinnamoroll
04-05-2022, 12:12 PM
AN EVENT IN NEOVIA YASSSS MY DARK HEART WOULD BE SO HAPPY!
I also love the festival of neggs :D egg hunting is a favourite of mine

Druid
04-05-2022, 12:19 PM
so rude that the illusen/jhudora shirt says 'frenemies' and not 'girlfriends'

that said i do really like the darkest one

Da Plushee Boree
04-05-2022, 12:22 PM
Need to say that the desing of the new t-shirts is way better than the last ones i saw, it kinda surprised me, let's hope for better quality!
Said this already, but spooky hunt is looking awesome ♥

Shazi
04-05-2022, 12:41 PM
i never collected the trading cards when i was a kid, but i might start now. they just wanna take all my money i guess.

Alister
04-05-2022, 01:09 PM
absolutely HERE for a spooky egg hunt, it's so perfect!!!!

the Festival of Neggs NC items have been some of my favorite releases lately so here's hoping the trend continues :)

Siebenschlaefer
04-05-2022, 02:52 PM
I haven't participated in any site event since the Takeover from JS, I'm very excited for this!
Spooky easter was not a thing I knew I wanted until I read this, haha.

I really like some of the Motives, but I wish all the Shirts were available as Tanktops as well.
T-Shirts are really not my thing.

Hollow
04-05-2022, 03:16 PM
Ooooo sp00ky Festival of Neggs! Now this I'm excited for! Can't wait to see what they have planned for us this year.

missymontero
04-27-2022, 08:49 PM
any news on the final prizes for neggs festival?? really hoping for something cool for my albums