PDA

View Full Version : Anime Recommendation Thread

My name is Yoshikage Kira
03-22-2022, 07:06 PM
Looking for a new anime to watch?
Ask here :)

I'll start - am seeking dubbed animes I can listen to while working. Not really picky on genre but would appreciate something with more story than action.

Crowley
03-22-2022, 07:22 PM
Looking for a new anime to watch?
Ask here :)

I'll start - am seeking dubbed animes I can listen to while working. Not really picky on genre but would appreciate something with more story than action.

i think erased has been dubbed? it's been so long since i watched it but i was invested in every moment. even if this doesn't fit your criteria exactly i think everyone should watch it anyway lol

awfewfe
03-23-2022, 12:48 PM
The Case Study of Vanitas is an anime/manga that flew under my radar. 10/10

Cat Purrson
03-23-2022, 02:57 PM
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood has a great story and is awesome dubbed!

Fogged
03-24-2022, 01:54 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

PLEASE PLEASE WATCH THIS ANIME!

TsUNaMy WaVe
03-24-2022, 07:36 AM
I know Baccano's dub is held in very high regard. It has action, but way more story. I'm not sure it's something you enjoy to the fullest if you just put it in the background while working though, hm.

Herb
03-26-2022, 05:17 AM
Reincarnated as a slime

Hollow
03-26-2022, 02:27 PM
Bleach, Noragami and Blue Exorcist!

Bleach is dubbed and has been so for a long time :) Not entirely sure about Noragami but it's an amazing anime and I highly recommend the watch if you like shounnen type animes! Blue Exorcist is already dubbed too, totally recommend it as well! :D

Edit - Also wanted to add Black Rock Shooter, I do believe it is now dubbed!

Cat Purrson
03-26-2022, 03:06 PM
Bleach, Noragami and Blue Exorcist!

Bleach is dubbed and has been so for a long time :) Not entirely sure about Noragami but it's an amazing anime and I highly recommend the watch if you like shounnen type animes! Blue Exorcist is already dubbed too, totally recommend it as well! :D

Edit - Also wanted to add Black Rock Shooter, I do believe it is now dubbed!

Haven't seen enough Bleach yet but I agree Noragami and Blue Exorcist are both amazing!!

Aero
03-31-2022, 01:38 PM
Cowboy Bebop is soooo good dubbed

Bulbasaur
04-06-2022, 08:49 PM
A few that I really love are:
Princess Jellyfish - A cute little Slice of life of a few girls just trying to find themselves in the world (No magic or anything like that)
Nerima Daikon Brothers - Silly Blues Brothers type of anime that has a ton of song and singing it it, but has pretty mature content (No lewds, just talking about a lot of stuff)
Dragon Drive - Boy who finds himself in a new world where each person has their own dragon. Its more a simpler, everyday type of Anime, but still pretty fun
Maburaho - A boy who has a certain amount of magic he can use before he dies, but he has SUPER crazy magic. There are a few girls who are after him for this reason, so they can have a child with crazy powers. Pretty silly (SOME lewds, sorry)

Ismira
05-05-2022, 01:29 PM
Haven't seen anyone recommend or comment this yet, so I'd say Cells at Work! I've only watched a few episodes, but hey, I enjoyed it enough to recommend lol

xChoppie
05-06-2022, 07:30 AM
Would recommend Fruits Basket and Hunter x Hunter!
I've re-watched these a couple of times.

Kibba
05-31-2022, 10:48 AM
Mmm, this season anime have me sleeping so I'm catching up with One Piece.

Have you watched The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke? It's really good

pillowfighter
05-31-2022, 01:34 PM
second fruits basket!!!!
One of my favorite dubbed anime of all time is The Devil is a Part Timer!
It's very funny and cute. I believe it's still on Netflix!
It's about Satan and his right hand man escaping to Earth from a battle when he quickly realizes he doesn’t have enough magic to go back home.
So the two of them try to live life on Earth as upstanding citizens and satan gets a job at McDonald’s.
It’s so good and season 2 is coming out this summer finally after YEARS of waiting!