PDA

View Full Version : What’s Happening Around clraik! - Winter 2022

Cinnamoroll
02-20-2022, 02:31 PM
Hello everyone! :cheerful:

First off, I’d like to introduce myself and Great White North as the newest addition to the clraik Coordinator team! We are so excited to create some events and happenings around the site along with our other existing coordinator, kittyray!
A BIG thank you to the existing staff team for having us on board to engage with our community :)

What’s been happening around clraik lately?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Who will be the Legendary Pokemon Champion? Details and signs up can be found here ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) to make your predictions on which Legendary Pokemon will come out on top! Not a Pokémon Pro? No problem; this event is open to all!
Hurry though, because predictions end on February 28, 2022 and voting begins on March 1, 2022!

SecKret Admirers!
Happy Valentine’s Day! Ever wanted to share your appreciation for someone, but feel too shy to say it to them directly?
Well, that’s exactly what Cupid was here for! We hope that Cupid helped spread some love and appreciation to warm your hearts this Valentine’s Day.
This event ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) has now come to a close, but remember that you can still spread the love any time of the year! :tickled_pink:

Pokemon GFX Event
The ever popular Pokémon GFX event ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) made its return, and there were so many amazing entries! The creativity within our community never fails to amaze.
Winners have now been announced; go take a look at these amazing entries ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) if you haven’t already!

Fantasy Football 2021 Champion
Another NFL season has come and gone. This means that this past season’s cK Fantasy Football League ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) has ended, and a Champion has been announced ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).
We also had the Super Bowl Prediction ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) make a return, and this time around, there was a tie for users who guessed correctly! Congrats to the winners!

Coming Soon…

Staff Livestream event

More details to come in the near future, but keep an eye out for this sometime in March!

Buizel
02-20-2022, 06:42 PM
Whooo congrats Great White North and Cinnamoroll on the coordinator postions! :love_heart: I know you two will do an amazing job and thank you all of staff for the wonderful past events and upcoming ones! :)

TsUNaMy WaVe
02-21-2022, 05:44 AM
Omg a livestream!!! I'm excited!
Also good luck to the new coordinators ♥

Da Plushee Boree
02-21-2022, 10:16 AM
Congrats Great White North and Cinnamoroll !! :D !! Such a well deserved role for everything you do around hereee!!

I'll be loking forward to the livestream aaaaaaahhhh!! can't wait :D!!!

Shawn
02-21-2022, 10:35 AM
Oh wow a live stream! Can't wait to watch it :D

Flordibel
02-21-2022, 10:40 AM
The Cupid event was wonderful! We've got lots of action up-and-coming, too!

Goddammit
02-21-2022, 05:40 PM
Congrats on the coord position, guys! Can't wait for the live stream and to see what else we have in store (:

Lyrichord
02-21-2022, 05:50 PM
Big congrats Cinna and GWN!

A livestream?! Yay! I remember the first similar thing recorded 2 years ago now. :D

Cat Purrson
02-22-2022, 01:39 AM
Congrats Great White North and Cinnamoroll! Looking forward to the livestream!!!

Extraterrestrial
02-22-2022, 07:13 PM
well deserved!! congrats to you both & i'm excited for the upcoming livestream!

DarkSkies
02-22-2022, 08:11 PM
I'm a bit late but congratulations to the new coordinators!! :love_heart:

I'm also waiting for the livestream :tiger:

Rhymes with Witch
02-22-2022, 09:52 PM
Any news on the livestream? I'm excited to see whatever you show off :o_o:

Cinderella
02-23-2022, 01:46 AM
Cinnamoroll for Mod? ;)

Erik.
02-23-2022, 09:56 AM
Congrats both of you! ^^ Well-earned ;D

starsandmoon
02-26-2022, 06:51 AM
A massive congratulations to you both! Both very much deserved :)

Ked
02-26-2022, 09:55 AM
I've been gone for a while but i'm glad to see cK is still going strong :).

I'm also waiting on the live stream as well :O.

Politoed
02-28-2022, 04:27 AM
Wooohoo congrats to new the coordinators!

Damian
04-22-2022, 04:53 PM
Congratulations to you both 🥳🥳🥳 well deserved