PDA

View Full Version : cK 10th Anniversary

j03
12-08-2021, 12:33 PM
cK 10th Anniversary

I want to start this post by saying I never imagined seeing a hobby like this turn into something so beautiful. The bots. The friends we all made. The experiences. The lessons learned. I could go on…

This is a very sincere thank you to the entire clraik community, especially all of staff that makes the magic happen for everyone. We became the best community within a week of opening and it has remained that way after ten years.

The community’s fervent interest in the content we create and the events we host is extremely uplifting. It gives us a great sense of fulfillment to see our flair glowing all around the community.

And speaking of which…

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I’ve greatly enjoyed the time that I’ve spent with all of you over the past ten years, and myself and the rest of our staff would love to hear about experiences you’ve had with our community that have positively impacted you. Whether it’s the bots you’ve used, guides you’ve followed, the friends you’ve made, or any of the many conversations you might’ve joined. Please share your stories with us here!

Synth Salazzle
12-08-2021, 12:48 PM
Hard to believe this place is 10 years old. It feels like yesterday this forum was created as a break away from DZ when it began dying, and everyone said ZB would be the one to last between the two forums that split from there, and that ZB would be the forum to die after all the bragging about how much better of a place it was. Ironic, hilarious even how this forum is not only the one left standing between them all pretty much, but is actually successful and has a loyal userbase. Just goes to show how much care was put into this place to make it stand apart from the rest. I'm glad I ended up here instead in the end.

j03
12-08-2021, 12:53 PM
Hard to believe this place is 10 years old. It feels like yesterday this forum was created as a break away from DZ when it began dying, and everyone said ZB would be the one to last between the two forums that split from there, and that ZB would be the forum to die after all the bragging about how much better of a place it was. Ironic, hilarious even how this forum is not only the one left standing between them all pretty much, but is actually successful and has a loyal userbase. Just goes to show how much care was put into this place to make it stand apart from the rest. I'm glad I ended up here instead in the end.

Good memories, but this forum had nothing to do with DZ. I parted ways from a previous community I was involved with, which was the best decision I could've made!

Fun fact: DZ staff said this forum wouldn't last more than three months. I love proving people wrong.

teslagirl
12-08-2021, 01:09 PM
Happy Anniversary clraik and Joe!

I found this forum while looking for help when my son's account was "hacked". Everyone here was, and still is, helpful. Everyone here is smart, funny, and wickedly good at finding solutions to problems we shouldn't be having. I admire the staff here - They keep the community going. I continue to look forward to my daily visits to the forum because this place is just so much fun.

I thank everyone who contributes to the community. You've made clraik and Neopets a better place. Here's to 10 more years...

Cheers!

Pidgey
12-08-2021, 01:27 PM
I originally found this site due to some PC Drama.
And later joined for the programs.

I've met some great people on here and built up a more well rounded account on neo.

When I think of CK, I almost think of defenders of neopia. It was a great event!
Lots of fond memories!

Thanks to all the staff that keep the site running.
And thanks to all the members that make this a place you want to come back to every day.
Congrats to 10 years!

Synth Salazzle
12-08-2021, 01:40 PM
Good memories, but this forum had nothing to do with DZ. I parted ways from a previous community I was involved with, which was the best decision I could've made!

Fun fact: DZ staff said this forum wouldn't last more than three months. I love proving people wrong.

I think I'm confusing when DZ said you wouldn't last 3 months with ZB being the offshoot of DZ oops.

Either way, every community that tried to say they were superior to CK through out the years, and slam this site because of it's success. Look where they are now.

Cat Purrson
12-08-2021, 01:41 PM
I may have only been here a year and a half but I will always cherish the friendship and laughter I've gained from this amazing site for years to come.
Thank you to everyone who has shown me kindness and made me feel welcome here. This site thrives because of people like you. I love you all <3

Peanutface
12-08-2021, 01:42 PM
I found this site because I was obsessed with Neopets Mystery Picture competition. It was here that I found my weekly answers.
Beyond that, I found a community of wonderful people. We get a peek into each others lives and have an opportunity to delve deeper if we want.
And lets not forget all the fun we are having with events and our beloved little Ryu's
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all of you
Judy aka PeanutFace

Houndoom
12-08-2021, 01:49 PM
I first found this site ages ago when I was looking up birthday pets to farm those cupcakes! And then officially joined when I decided that pc trading was too much of a slog and I'd rather just outright get what I want xD Throughout the last year or so I've made some fantastic friends and participated in some great events (I'd never really baked before haha) and am so happy for this community!

Happy holidays and a happy 10 years to ck everyone!

Digipoop
12-08-2021, 02:40 PM
Happy 10th anniversary, everyone!

I've really joined relatively recently and have been away for awhile, but the wholesomeness of this community when I first joined and with every interaction that I've had made me fall in love with this place instantly. I'm grateful for a safe place to not only conduct my neo shenanigans but also to speak what's on my mind without judgement. Many thanks to the wonderful staff and fellow members who make this possible.

dono
12-08-2021, 02:58 PM
Happy 10th anniversary!! Thanks to the admins and all the members, so happy to be part of this community :)

Shawn
12-08-2021, 03:04 PM
It's amazing to be part of a community that has grown so much over a decade!

Ariealle
12-08-2021, 03:07 PM
Happy 10 year anniversary cK! It's been great to come here and chill and the amount of friends made along the way are unforgettable. I've really been digging all of the competitions and the length of time they run, particularly for passing time irl and how fun it is to run around planning/writing or gathering and creating.
Thanks to all the staff and peeps that make this place better than neo. :apple: I wish I knew/joined earlier to have not missed out on so many great people and events/not feel like such a noob still lul.

Ghast
12-08-2021, 03:19 PM
Happy 10 years :) While I only joined a few years ago and only really started to chit chat within these last few months, I appreciate the community's kindness and support :) From scripts to safe trading to chatting to Ryus (seriously I am obsessed), I love participating in and interacting with the community.

kittyray
12-08-2021, 03:31 PM
Under a spoiler because I ramble and this got long.

I've said this before but clraik has had a super positive impact on my life. Not to get all Chicken Soup For The Neopain Cheater's Soul,but when I joined I was super depressed, chronically ill, and pretty self destructive. I held myself up to super high standards in all areas of my life and felt like getting any sort of outside help was a weakness, an attitude which included my doings on Neopets. Still, I ended up on clraik and slowly nudged the door open. I honestly still keep mostly legit, but those first few shortcuts felt like a huge deal back in the day. As silly as it sounds it is absolutely not a coincidence that I ended up joining a peer-led support group a few months after joining, which in general was the first step towards some major positive life changes.

I've been a part of different neopets communities over the years as my interest waxed and waned, but clraik is one that I've seemed to consistently return to. I've met some cool people and had some fun times over the years, but the past couple have been when I really started to feel at home here. I think I started posting again around February 2020, and when lockdown hit I stuck the fuck around. I was living alone (plus my cat) and I leaned hard into my online communities, like a lot of people. I don't know why exactly, but clraik ended up being a space I liked the most. I've met so many amazing people and made great friends. Like I cannot emphasize enough how wonderful it's been to meet all of you people, and to reconnect with old friends when we've recognized each other one way or another. And there are plenty of you I still hope to have the chance to get to know.

It also provided inspiration and an outlet for for all of my lockdown-induced weird energy and got me creating a lot. It also boosted my confidence to share those things not only unashamedly, but excitedly. I have zero confidence in pretty much anything I do, so when I make things, I tend to hold them close to me. My perfectionistic tendencies also tend to flare up and it's easy for me to not share things under the guise of not being "good enough". Slowly over the course of the past year I started sharing stuff I made couched in fewer and fewer disclaimers about how much they suck or how I know it could probably be done better. And I started doing this outside of clraik, too. Still taking baby steps, but I am doing it.

I guess it with the emoji contest, and then especially with the Art Challenge, it set off momentum where I really just dove into things and let myself get carried away with weird projects. I also met some great collaborators during that time. On that note, it also got me coding for fun again. In early 2020 I was in the middle of a brutal job search and all my code energies went into leetcode and trying to make things that would look good on my resume. I was pretty jaded about the whole thing. On clraik I started sharing bits of code here and there around here, and also used programming (and other tech) for a lot of the aforementioned weird projects. I started sharing neopets scripts that just made little changes or were fun despite not being particularly useful. Again, I started doing this outside of clraik, too, said "fuck this" to making things cliché resume bullshit and let the fuck loose. One day on a whim I completely changed up my resume to include projects I legitimately enjoyed, and I started getting more calls. I owe a lot to clraik for being where I'm at now with my new job, but honestly I find more value in the overall changes in me that led me here.

Lastly I just wanna say that I'm honored to have been able to join staff this year, and I'm so happy to have opportunities to give back to this community. Love you all!

Happy 10th anniversary and here's to ten more!

Chupacabra
12-08-2021, 03:45 PM
Hey guys congratulations on 10 years wow what a milestone!

I probably wouldnt have joined if I didnt notice my old buddy Joe was on here. Im super new to the forum but enjoy the atmosphere and I love the idea of the forum. Back in the day they didnt have these off site communities like this.... or at least I was not aware. I love the userbars and ryus and the custom ones you guys have made, and this has inspired me to want to buy photoshop here soon so I can create my own!

I love using these scripts on here my mouth dropped when I started using some of them, theyre so helpful to use. I couldnt ever think of not having them now as if it's just part of the site now. I love using the Majin score sender and Stealth Buyer Pro im going to love once I start snagging more stuff :P

SpaceyGirl
12-08-2021, 03:53 PM
Happy ten years!! What an achievement! I've seen other places come and go but I'm glad the one I visit (lurk) the most just hit such a milestone! :encouragement:

Here's to many more years of help, friendship, friendly (and sometimes heated) debates, spending way too much money on a forever dying site (neopets), complaining, life tips, and encouragement! You guys are amazing :love_heart:

Mikal
12-08-2021, 03:56 PM
Happy 10th Anniversary! It's been a pleasure being a part of this community with great people!

I remember when Joe first invited me to join the forum from one of the older one which I was just new to. Kinda crazy how much this one grew so fast. I think the AC competition pitting us against the other forums really instilled a sense of loyalty and belonging.
Even after having my old mains frozen (my own fault) this community helped me understand how to build better and more fulfilling accounts with one of my childhood games filled with nostalgia!

Alcremie
12-08-2021, 04:27 PM
Super congrats for having an awesome site for 10 years now! & thank you to all staff who continue to keep the site great. I don't remember how I found out about ck, but it has helped me with personal fitness tips, school tips, and of course bots & guides for Neopets. So glad I am here with y'all. The atmosphere here is awesome.

Cheers to ten more years~

Buizel
12-08-2021, 04:32 PM
Happy Anniversary CK! :)

Enough words can't express how thankful I am that I found this community. I am a shut in in real life with very few friends so I have been on Neo for over 10 years. I found this site around 2013 when my legit main got frozen and lurked for a good while because I'm not great at talking to people. Little by little I got more involved into the community and I remember when I did my first TC with the site and I was super nervous haha. After a few sessions I got to know users more and more and it built up my confidence to engage more with everyone.

Now, 7 years later, I can't begin to be thankful about all the friends I made here (as sappy as that sounds lol) and I love coming back everyday to you all. :$

Goddammit
12-08-2021, 04:39 PM
Happy 10th anniversary!

My only regret is not learning about this community 10 years ago BUT next august will be my 5th anniversary on ck :love_heart:

I just enjoy this community. It's better than the neopets onsite community, more fun, more involved and with more valuable resources. And of course, I'd never have gotten to All-Star in the AC without the bots. You guys are all A+ and I appreciate you all. Thanks Joe & staff for keeping this place awesome!

Nyanobyte
12-08-2021, 04:44 PM
Story time!
So a little over a year ago i had come back from a rather lengthy Neopets hiatus. I no longer had any friends on site, or irl, that played anymore. I poked around some groups but nothing ever felt quite right. It didn't take long after hanging around here to know this was exactly where I wanted to be. It took a some time for me to creep out of my anxiety and begin to reach out, but i was beginning to find my footing and really started to reach out to folks here and make genuine connections. Then one day kittyray made a thread Who or What about Clraik to do you like appreciate ([Only registered and activated users can see links]") and much to my surprise, Ice was kind enough to throw a mention my way. I never did tell Ice how much that meant to me (until now of course), but it did. It meant everything. It was at that moment that I felt like I had found a place that truly felt like home and accepted me. It was a kind gesture that showed me that I do have a place that I belong and its been here all along. (So thank you both, Kitty for that thread, and Ice for the mention. You both, with those actions, made a difference in my life that i'm eternally grateful for!)

On that thread I said:

There are a few things that just really stand out for me about Clraik!

The community! Everyone here is just so nice and encouraging. Not only that but we all stick together and I find that sense of camaraderie overwhelmingly positive. We can go from bashing Tony P on the UYS to lifting up someone in need on the Help forum and something about that just feels special. There is an unspoken bond here that’s simply unmatched.

How creative and talented everyone is! No matter what your craft is, be it art, writing, coding, botany, cooking, there is someone here ready to encourage your growth and guide you in the right direction. The level of skill and creativity on this forum is through the roof.

Staff/Admin/Mods are top notch. Kind, intelligent, and fair would be an understatement. It's so important to have a strong leadership in a community of this size and ya’ll absolutely crush it. We are all so lucky to have you<3

YOU. You reading this. The active daily people here, you make my day -everyday- and its always a pleasure to be here with you all. It would take me ages to name everybody, but there has not been one person on here that I have interacted with that didn’t make me smile (or snort laugh on the UYS thread). You're all the best!

To this day, those points stand true. Every day I log in and see all of you here, my heart feels full. My time as an active user isn't as long as some others, but you don't need that much time at all to see what an amazing community we have here. I am so thankful to you all for your friendship and being able to see your creativity and personalities shine. I love you all so damn much. So i thank you, cK, for giving us a place to call home and create lasting friendships. ♥

Here's to many more years, Happy Anniversary cK!

Bowsette
12-08-2021, 05:05 PM
I joined ck years ago and I must say one of the best desicions neopet wise ever made

Hall
12-08-2021, 05:17 PM
10 Years! It's been so long I'm seriously impressed cK has been around this long. Other communities I've been in have fizzled out in a 10th of the time. I'm super glad I came here and found you all.

Happy anniversary everyone and here's to more years ahead! :3

DarkSkies
12-08-2021, 05:50 PM
Happy 10th Anniversary!! I don't have a very long time here but I'm so glad I've found this place :)

The community is very welcoming and there is always people trying to help, love how active is and with my forum nostalgia I really enjoy surfing here!

Thanks everyone for giving life to ck :tiger:

Ice
12-08-2021, 06:17 PM
I have a very poor concept of time but I cannot believe it's ONLY been 10 years that ck has been around... honestly feels like so much longer! Happy 10 years and to many more :love_heart::star:

Although I briefly got my Neopets cheating start on DZ/ZB and was away from Neo/the community for many years, coming back recently was honestly one of the best and brightest parts of an otherwise, extremely distressing time. ck is way more than just a safe place to find (amazing, irreplaceable) scripts/bots or buy/sell Neopets stuff. The care and attention put into running events and creating things for the community's benefit and enjoyment is literally unparalleled... whenever people peep my screen and see I'm on a 2000s era looking forum and go what the fuck??? I can't help but smile proudly and think I wouldn't want it any other way. Most importantly ck has helped me meet some of the dearest people currently in my life and for that I cannot be more grateful. :sorrow: When you think of why ck has outlasted other communities and what makes it so great I absolutely think of the people first. Yall are so creative and inspiring and never fail to brighten my day. Thank you for accepting (tolerating?) my strangeness and giving me wonderful friendships in return!

Saturnine
12-08-2021, 06:26 PM
Happy 10th anniversery ck! Even though I am only 3 years old here and sometimes think I'm still kinda new, 10 years is indeed a long time and I definitely have pretty good memories about this forum and community that will be hard to forget already (all the events, guides, discussions and so on)

I ended up here trying to abuse birthday cupcakes by googling pet lists, and after some controversy being banned (somehow I got flagged as another user, wasn't even in my homecountry at the time lol - i'm sure i've told this story somewhere else here already), I'm glad I tried to stay and participate (even if sparingly)

Ty for everything and to many more years to come :)

Cinderella
12-08-2021, 06:47 PM
I love clraik! It's a mix of game guides, score senders, plot help, new item notification, RYUS, and the friends/community is an amazing bonus. I was on other forums before clraik and nothing compares. This just feels so much more genuine and now it's the only forum for Neopets that I'm apart of :)

Druid
12-08-2021, 06:53 PM
Wow happy 10th anniversary! clraik's creation would've been during my Long Hiatus, and when I came back to neo a couple years ago I think there's almost no chance I would've stayed long if I hadn't found ck too. Came to buy a couple UCs (in theory to just like.. look at by myself?), found a community that's VASTLY more fun to be a part of than neo itself haha

Menine
12-08-2021, 06:53 PM
Happy 10th anniversary to cK!
Despite not being much as active as I was, this is a place I cherish a lot. Thanks to cK iI made two fantastic friends: DrSloth and lagrima, that are very special for me.
Fun fact is that ck helped a lot to overcome my shyness, since it was pretty hard for me to interact in forums before, so it's something that helped me in real life!
I'll always have great memories from here. :love_heart:

Cinnamoroll
12-08-2021, 07:03 PM
I’ve been here on cK for 6.5 years. On and off a bit in the earlier days because I took a semi-hiatus from Neopets for a while, but I’ve always stuck around and tried to participate and be a part of the community here! I think how I came across cK was looking for a Kad feeder or something but I actually don’t remember now! But that’s okay because now I’m here for so much more than neo.

I’ve never been a part of a forum that has events, challenges, userbars and especially the Ryugotchi userbar?! It’s so fun, and it creates such a welcoming and friendly community. I remember being accepted with open arms back in the day, and to this day that is still the case for our new members. I’ve made some great connections and friendships because of cK and I am really grateful and thankful to a part of such a lively and thriving community. Clraik is truly so much more than just “a cheating forum”, and I hope we can continue for another 10 years!

One of my favourite site “memories” is participating in the forum events. The baking challenge earlier this year was probably one of my favourites. I really enjoyed trying new things, sharing old favourites, and seeing everyone else's creations. Also the Hunger Games event is super fun, we should definitely do that more often. And the game nights and voice chats we have had with other members. I could go on and on haha.Being able to have these connections and friendships across borders and times zones is truly so amazing, especially during a pandemic. Connection is so important and that’s why I come online every day. To connect with others who are all here because of the community we have created because of yourself, j03 and other staff. I know staff have changed over the years but I know that they always do they best they can to keep engagement up and to show that we are here to stay! :tickled_pink:

Congrats Clraik on ten years! *clinks champagne flute with everyone*

edit: gonna mention that some notable people I really appreciate connecting with, especially in the last couple years are: honeycomb kittyray Great White North Brittany Misha Peanutface Ice :cheerful:

Sam.
12-08-2021, 07:31 PM
I've been a member of this community for looks at profile !! 8 years?! Definitely doesn't seem like it's been that long. I originally joined for the boys (mainly the SS because I couldn't be bothered getting those pesky game avatars). I may be 99.99% of a lurker 100% of the time, but I do browse on occasion and keep up to date on things around the forum. I occasionally reach out and join in on an event or competition, but that's about it. I'm forever working on breaking out of my shell, but it's been so comfortable in it that it's difficult at times.

Anyways, rambling. Happy 10 years ck, Joe and each and every person here who makes the community the best community out there!! Here's to 10 more (and many more past that)!!

Blue-tooth
12-08-2021, 07:40 PM
Happy 10th anniversary to the cK community!
I was an extremely introvert person when I created this account back then so I left this forum without hesitation and focused on studying. After graduating in college I came back to play neo again and took some courage to start chatting with people on the neoboards because you know they couldn't post explicit stuff there(that's what I thought lol) then after some time I remember that I joined a neo related forum before so I checked my email then tada I'm back in here. I was scared to start a conversation but after a few months I was able to talk to some of these wonderful people in the community and even started my own guide threads. I just want to thank Menine for helping me out on with my first guide because I needed those html refreshers! lol
To Bat thank you for the wonderful scripts I used specially during the Charity Corner events. :takdir:
To joe and everyone in here thank you for existing and making this forum fun for everyone! :D

Happy holidays and I hope you guys to be safe out there. :love_heart:

Crow
12-08-2021, 07:47 PM
I don't think I've done anything really significant on this site lol, but I do really like the community and that's why I'm always checking back in here. You guys have helped me out on a ton of real life situations: giving me advice and confidence, as well as reassurance and support. I've also had a lot of fun going after some of my dreams on Neo that I couldn't have gotten without ya'll.

I think my best memories are probably from the Secret Santa from a couple years ago. It was a great event where I think many of us got to know more about each other and feel a part of something. It was fun and cute, and I've made friends from it!

I really appreciate everyone I've met on here and hope to continue being a part of this awesome community! I would love to meet some of you in person someday!!

Flordibel
12-08-2021, 07:57 PM
I never thought that when I joined clraik - what feels like many moons ago! - that I'd make the sort of amazing friends that I've made here. <3 When I first joined, I knew next to nothing about cheating! I was a little newbie scared to buy neopoints.

Thanks to the fine people here, who meticulously write fabulous guides with advice that they've picked up over years and years of their site patronage, I too was able to fast become someone who could navigate Neopets with a little extra help to grease the way. ;) And not only that, but I was eventually able to join the team! My sincerest thanks to Joe, Bat, Mama Bear, and the Coordinator team: you make life fun, and I enjoy every conversation I have with you all. You've opened my eyes to new horizons and perspectives, and I've even gained new skills along the way! (Userbars, anyone?!)

I love this community. It's so wild to think that I've been here for not even HALF of its history! But I'm so grateful to come back every day knowing I'll find friends waiting for me. Thank you all!

One of my favorite memories - and still the one I think on fondly! - is the first time that I booted up StealthCORE, I received the Jester avatar from King Skarl when it did that daily. What are the odds?!

I think my favorite memory, though, is the first Altador Cup that I was a part of on clraik. I always love the AC, because it feels like a magical time when the whole Neopets community comes together. And the same is true for the clraik community!

Cheers to many more years of fun and friends here. Thanks to the admins for building a thriving community where we can have fun, build cool stuff, help others, and enjoy Neopets!!

Unown
12-08-2021, 08:10 PM
Happy 10th year cK!!

I came here looking for ways to make my neopets life easier and I ended up staying because of the community. Though it's been quite some time since I stopped playing neo, I still come back every now and then to check up on the forum and see how everyone's doing.

Thank you so much for all your contributions, friendships, advice, solutions and ultimately, a platform where a community can be formed!

Charmander
12-08-2021, 08:17 PM
Happy Anniversary cK! Congrats on 10 years here here is to many more!.

I found cK when I was on maternity leave. With newborn who was a potatoe and napping I needed something to help pass some time so I decided to pick up Neopets again. But man that got boring quick... until I stumbled across clraik! And man I wish I found you guys back when I was a pre-teen. When I first came on you were and still are so welcoming and you made everything fun again. You even reignited my love for drawing and pokemon through evens Sadly life got busy again as I returned to work but in coming back I found the site to be as welcoming and fun as always! I want to thank that staff for your support in allowing me to contribute to the community through my events. Huge shout out to j03 for this amazing site and your hobby living on! Also huge shout out to Bat and all of our mods, and coordinators as well! Without everyone VOLUNTEERING their time.the site would not be the community it is today. I would have to say my.besy memory of late was during baking event and just seeing the interaction amongst community members and seeing everyone's talents. Also the treats were a nice bonus too.

I want to say you are all amazing and I am so happy this community is here and has even a great outlet for me. I can't wait to see what the next 10+ years bring!

Alister
12-08-2021, 09:08 PM
Yay, happy 10 years cK! It's crazy to me to think I've only been here for about a tenth of it - the amount of fun I've had getting to be involved in forum events makes it feel like a lot longer. I first found my way to cK just looking for pet securing advice. I didn't have any real intention of staying outside of it just being a transactional thing, but then...userbars. And Ryus. And the amazing events that have been held. I think my favorite memories are a tie between getting to participate in our NaNoWriMo event last year and the Ryu scene contest event. NaNoWriMo got me to break a mental barrier I'd had forever, the thought I can only sit and write when I have an entire full day to devote to it. I was suddenly sitting down after work and knocking out just an hour or two of quality writing time in my evenings and actually enjoying doing it. The Ryu scene contest got me looking up how to do proper pixel art and I was OBSESSED with getting my scene done. My boyfriend commented that I seemed to be having a lot of fun working on it. cK gets me into new creative stuff and I'm so appreciative of it for that :love_heart:

Extraterrestrial
12-08-2021, 10:04 PM
happy 10 years ck! (that actually feels super surreal to say!) like neo, i ebb and flow with how much time i spend here, but i've loved chatting with everyone. everyone has the common ground of neo on ck, so it makes it easy to strike up conversations, even if you're a little reserved. i was dragged into the cheating community for just being mouthy on a troll thread on the neoboards and haven't looked back since. :love_heart: neo has such a special place in my heart, and to everyone who has made the experience there better, whether it be by scripting, selling, guide-writing, or joking, i am super thankful. this weird little niche interest we all have has been a blast to share with y'all.

i will say i wish i lurked less in my earlier years on ck-- but i'm thankful that this community has stuck around for so long and kept things fresh and interesting all the time!

Sacreds
12-08-2021, 10:28 PM
Happy 10 years cK!

Although I'm pretty new here, I've gotten the chance to enjoy neo from a different angle and I'm thankful for that. Also got to say that the Ryus have been an amazing addition and I've loved taking care of mine since their release

I hope we can all enjoy another 10 years and more c:

Stardust
12-08-2021, 10:43 PM
Wow 10 years!! That's incredible. Happy anniversary cK!! :)

I had joined initially for the bots/programs and hadn't had much interest outside of that, but eventually after a few years I finally found myself engaging in the community here. And I'm kicking myself for not doing it sooner. :P Everyone here that I've gotten to know is so nice and helpful, and I know I've said it before on other occasions, but I def mean it when I say that this is one of the best communities I've ever joined. I'm so happy to have found this site.

Thanks so much to Joe and staff for everything you guys do for cK. :love_heart: And thanks to the community as well for being such an awesome group of people!!
I'm looking forward to celebrating more milestones with you all ^_^

Lyrichord
12-08-2021, 10:45 PM
Happy 10th anniversary everyone!

Where do I begin? :o_o: THANK YOU, especially to j03 and Bat and all the other staff, for making CK what it is! I joined over 6 years ago but I'm so glad I'm finally active as of the past 18 months or so. I love baking and that was the first event I joined as Lyrichord, instead of lurking and using the trade forums. I joined CK after many years of loving Neopets but being tired of how excruciatingly hard it was to get what I wanted ... turns out I'm not a pro gamer. :rolleyes: Thank you to everyone who makes this a safe space for that. I'm now in appreciation of the QOL scripts and even more so for the community here!

Addendum: Ryu's are marvelous. Thank you Bat for all the wonderful interactive userbars like this one and the music bar, too. I can hardly write a line of html code, nevermind dreaming up the creations you and the team come up with for the site.

I'd like to add: thank you to everyone who has let me practice making userbars and matching backgrounds / aesthetics and all that for them ... and then sporting them around the site! I've done various artistic things before but nothing like this, and like many here have said, I tend towards being more perfectionistic than not. A year into the pandemic, I found myself really needing a creative outlet, and preferably a new one. Turns out mine was working with pixels and textures and userbars on CK. I've been so surprised by everyone's gratitude and everyone's comments have truly brought a smile to my face. I love how creative this community is, and the opportunity to make these things and try new concepts and techniques for fun!

I could write a bunch more but for now I'll just say thank you everyone. :strawberry: Happy holidays!

Sephora
12-09-2021, 01:22 AM
Happy 10th Anniversary!

I originally joined clraik for the marketplace - it was the best for buying NC Items. I thought the $1 per cap was great value and I've been able to find even the rarest wearables being sold here. This place really does make Neopets dreams come true.

It's crazy to think that I hardly posted for the first 2 years I had an account here! I used to be a newbie account with no userbars, no avatar, under 10 posts, and forgettable username. I only lurked and shopped until October 2020 when I listened to the clraik Livestream ([Only registered and activated users can see links]!) on a whim. I listened to Bat talk about obtaining his Fire Krawk and Joe talk about exploiting Invasion of Meridell to the point it got removed and I thought "Wow these people are really cool!" I enjoyed the podcast from the staff so much that I started actively posting.

I've never said it before, but this is one of my favorite places on the internet. I have been coming to clraik.com more than I go to neopets.com. The people I've met on here are kind, intelligent, and funny. Everyone here understands how deep I am into Neopets when most of my closest friends in real life don't.

My favorite memories in no particular order:

Being a tribute in the cK Hunger Games ([Only registered and activated users can see links](with-NC-amp-VIP-Prizes!)-Version-3-0-EXT3M3-MURD3R/page11) hosted by Koto and Danny Phantom. I was laughing so hard the entire time because the simulation events and everyone's reactions were just so funny. I managed to place in the Top 3 to win the userbar and the permission group said "The odds were ever in your favor". I happened to be interviewing for a lateral move within my same company around the same time and I got the job. The odds were in my favor indeed and this userbar is now my lucky charm.

When I reached clraik rank on 1/1/2021. Two people had +repped me overnight so my first memory of 2021 is waking up to a green rank bar. It was a great start to the new year!

Making a Gingerbread House ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) for the "Home" prompt of the cK Bakeoff

Playing Fantasy Football with our cK League! I love everything about it and this app is now one of the most viewed on my phone

Cheers to this forum and here's to many more years! :star:

xChoppie
12-09-2021, 02:37 AM
Happy Anniversary!

I chanced upon this site when I was searching for an autobuyer. :p
Then I started a new hobby of collecting the UBs (looking forward to more Ryu backgrounds and paint cans too).
I'm also glad that I got the opportunity to participate in a couple of events such as Defenders of Neopia where I was able to make new friends.

Thank you guys for being such an awesome community and I'm looking forward to collecting more UBs (any chances of a baking event again for the baked UB?) B)

Wormjaw
12-09-2021, 02:40 AM
Congrats on the 10 years ck and Joe~!
Hopefully there will be many more. <3

honeycomb
12-09-2021, 02:51 AM
Happy 10th Anniversary, everyone!! :love_heart:

I've been around for a few years, but havn't started coming out of my shell in the social side of community until last year. It's been so incredible meeting so many of you and practicing my social skills in such a friendly and warm community - I hope there's many many more years to come. It's so crazy to think that I have been able to learn so much and enjoy my little online life in so many ways through a Neopets forum lmao. Thank you staff for creating such a wonderful & safe tight knit part of the internet! I'm so excited to continue to blossom and be apart of the cK community.

A big shoutout to kittyray for being such a wonderful friend for so long, and for being the reason I gained enough confidence to even start participating in the community here. Because of you I've met so many more wonderful people, I'll never know how to properly thank you! I simply adore you to the moon and back.

And thank you to some of the wonderful new friends I've met via the cK community, you guys bring me so many smiles idk even know how to put it into words!! Synthbass Cinnamoroll Andymac106

valora
12-09-2021, 04:35 AM
happy 10th anniversary!!
I've only really been posting in the community for about a year and a half, but it's an amazing place! I'm not too active but I love participating in the events (the halloween one was a ton of fun) and collecting pretty userbars. My best memory here was probably when the Ryu userbars were released (I still don't understand how we basically have a tamagotchi in a userbar on here?? Bat is amazing) and the race to unlock them + figure out how to get all of the scenes. Because of ck I've tried my hand at pixel art, digital art, animation, and writing a horror story which are things I never thought I'd enjoy so much :')

thanks so much to all the staff who make this community so great :love_heart:

TsUNaMy WaVe
12-09-2021, 05:17 AM
Happy 10th anniversary, ck!!!!

My story, as for a lot of people, is tied to being on-and-off on Neo.
When I got back to Neo on 2014 after another hiatus, I was already 20 years old. So I was way less naive and knew stuff could be easier, or in other words - cheating will make my Neo life better. At the time I knew a bit about the CheatEngine software (I used it previously to get crazy scores on FB games lmao), so I tried to use what I knew on Neo games. It worked to some degree, but not enough to make anything easier or more fun. So I decided to google "neopets" and "cheatengine", and that's when I found ck! :)
I signed up and was active for a little bit, but soon enough I left Neo again and so also left ck... next time I was back was in 2019, and this time I hopped right back into ck, bought the lifetime VIP, and started being way more active in both Neo and the forums. And I don't intend to leave for another hiatus anytime soon!

I really love ck, it's one of only 2 forums I'm still active in (and the better one lmao). I love forums more than other places on the internet, and I'm so happy ck is such a great place even after all these years. Thank you, everyone in the staff, for making and maintaining such an amazing place for so long. Here for another 10 years!

Edit: after reading every other comment here, I decided to add a little more, lol.
Here are some of my favorite ck memories:

Defenders of ck event - no words can describe this special experience for me. Some other old forums I was in had all kinds of activities, but nothing was as ambitious and as fun as DoCK. It was hard, but working together with everyone and see all of the submissions after every phase was worth everything.
Last year NaNoWriMo - I still can't believe I wrote a whole 30k fic in a month... there isn't many stuff I'm proud of myself for, but this one is definitely is. And even though I still don't get to write a lot, I did write another small piece since then and I actually felt how my experience there helped me.
Userbars - seeing a new one and starting the hunt for it, it's a recurring fun activity here in the forums, and I just love how we all come together - everyone always have such wonderful and creative ideas about how to get them! I love being part of all this, and of this amazing community in general.

LibraryFaerie
12-09-2021, 08:58 AM
Happy anniversary cK!!!!! I've really loved reading everyone's posts on this thread. What an incredible community. I always have a tab open for cK and have a shortcut on the home screen of my phone (gotta keep an eye on my Ryu) which I can't say about any other site on the internet.

(spoiler tags because my goodness this got long)

I joined six years ago (I don't know how thats possible), and lurked around for a very long time before I started posting. I've never used the actual neopets boards and mostly just read them for kads (until I started using Bat's way more efficient script) and drama. To be fair, that's how I conduct myself IRL most of the time too. I'm that person at a party that gets super focused on the dog and hanging with them in a quiet corner.

I found my way here through Neopets Nation on Facebook, coincidentally because they were going in hard on another member for posting screenshots that included a cK tab in his browser and calling him a cheater. I wonder how many other people found their way here because of it? If they'd have ignored the cK tab and just commented on whatever the poor guy was posting I probably would've never looked it up... I started out here looking for Mystery Picture answers, and then stayed for the cupcaking (RIP). I then dipped my toe into AoBing games because I wanted the avatars and to properly participate in Daily Dare. I was convinced I wouldn't be able to use score sending programs correctly and I'd freeze my account. I think I finally came out of my shell when my first ck Altador Cup came around. It's also when I realized the programs here are as easy to use as advertised. I've now score sent almost every game avatar I wanted and use scripts to automate everything I found too annoying to do legit. I have a week off from work at Christmas time and I think I'm going to try setting up shells and autobuying for the first time. Since unsubscribing to premium when NFTs came out, I have an extra $8 every month I can dedicate to illicit neopets activities.

I took notes on my phone while I was reading everyone's posts about things that I was reminded of so I could share here. Some moments and events that have stood out to me over the years:
- The first time someone posted Happy Birthday on my profile really made me feel like a part of this community. I wasn't even totally sure how this forum worked at the time, I think I responded to her on my own profile instead of writing on her own.
- The first time I received +rep (I believe it was after trying to help Mama Bear with a novel she was working on. It was mostly confirming things she already knew about the US, but it made me feel connected to talk to someone about an IRL thing they were doing and then to be repped after was icing on the cake)
- So many events and userbars. The Sleuth/Scavenger Hunt event was probably the first one I participated in - another Mama Bear specialty. I had fun scouring the internet and really exercising my brain looking for answers. The art challenge when we got the live colorfully userbar was epic. It gave me a chance to combine my love of The Sims and Neopets. It also sent me on a major Sims bender which indirectly resulted in my longest cK hiatus. The baking event, I still have baklava and chocolate cake in my freezer. I had always wanted to try making baklava and this was the kick in the ass I needed. And I got so much funny feedback when I wrote "BUTTS" on my cupcakes, I'll never change it. Nanowrimo - never ever have I practiced writing like that. I was also part of women's group at that time that gathered once a month to talk about different dreams and goals we had. I talked about an idea I had for a children's book, which I really fleshed out last November. When I told the group about it, one of them said "ooh cool!" about having such a rad group of online friends. I did a private nanowrimo again this past November to work on an idea for a D&D campaign that I've been noodling for a long time. Not your traditional novel, but it felt good to get some words onto paper. Trying out pixel art was totally new to me and I really enjoyed attempting a new ryu background. The entries that won are totally mind-blowing, I don't know how you all did it, but I'll always have a special place in my heart for my little simple rainbow. I have tried so many new things since joining this community, it's really incredible. The egg hunt this past spring! That was so fun and different. Made me feel like a kid again doing a legit egg hunt. Working for the Melodic userbar had me practicing more piano in three days than I've done on my actual keyboard in three years.
- Counting to 10,000100,000. I don't know why I love that thread so much, but I check it every day, throughout the day (I've even paused in writing this post to check it and post there).
- I love the free game posts on the Gaming board. For whatever reason, I cannot commit to memory to check Epic on my own. I have a big library there now, and haven't paid for a single game.

This summer, my boss poked his head into my office to chitchat (my office is right next the Keurig) and mentioned a new position he was creating in our library to start a digital archive. Without hesitating, I told him that's something I'd be very interested in. I have zero professional experience in the digital field, all my work experience is in management and customer service. My boss and I had lunch and I pitched myself. I name dropped Neopets, and said I'm not expert at coding, but I can identify some stuff and I think I could self teach myself other things. The stuff I've played around with in cK absolutely gave me more confidence that I could figure it the hell out. It might've been the giant margaritas we had at lunch, but he offered me the job. I'm interviewing people to fill my old role this month (things in higher ed move really slowly) and will hopefully be fully immersed in my new role in the new year!

I still creep quite a bit (looking at you Post Your Pic and OOTD threads), but this place has always been my favorite community on the internet. Something, something, Maybe The Real cK Was the Friends We Made Along the Way?

Cheers to 10 years, and to hopefully another 10 to come!

Politoed
12-09-2021, 09:47 AM
I've been here for a lil while I dont social alot but I have say this forum has some the best people... totally beats the neoboards! Heres to 10 more years!!

Zenitsu
12-09-2021, 09:49 AM
Happy Anniversary cK! :D

I really love my time on clraik! In the short time I have been here, I have been welcomed very kindly and have had the pleasure of meeting some really nice people. :D

I remember 6-7 years ago, I was too scared to sign up on here, but the name infamous Joe always stuck with me. After getting frozen wrongly on Neo, I have decided it is time to join! I learned more about Neo here than anywhere else! Everybody is so helpful and sweet. The best place for bots, scripts, and guides too!

Improving my English, creating art, making memes, sharing and liking music, participating in events, making friends and enjoying your Ryugotchi while having fun are my favourite activities here! I'm looking forward to celebrating more milestones and being a proud clraiksterrrrr! :love_heart:

RicoBandito
12-09-2021, 11:29 AM
Happy 10 Year Anniversary CK!
I came here a little over a year ago I think, I came here to trade pets and to meet new friends outside of the strict dying neo filters.

In honor of ck’s anniversary I wish we could all come together and buy neo, because the people here could run the site better than tnt ever wished they could

Thank you for this year ck, and here’s to many more I hope!

In ck I have made friends, achieved goals, joined fantasy leagues and improved my computer skills a little bit. Thank you ck for all you have given us.

Erik.
12-09-2021, 12:23 PM
Happy Anniversary everyone! I still enjoy CK every day, I'm glad there's a place where you can chat about Neopets AND say things like basement, uncle, cucumber, etc. :rolleyes: ;)

On to the next 10 years! :O

Edit: Also I have nooooo idea how I even got here anymore. I probably looked up an username??? Maybe I can find my first post.
Edit 2: Aww nope, it only goes back a couple of months. But it must've been something like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Happy 10 Year Anniversary CK!
I came here a little over a year ago I think, I came here to trade pets and to meet new friends outside of the strict dying neo filters.

In honor of ck’s anniversary I wish we could all come together and buy neo, because the people here could run the site better than tnt ever wished they could

Thank you for this year ck, and here’s to many more I hope!

In ck I have made friends, achieved goals, joined fantasy leagues and improved my computer skills a little bit. Thank you ck for all you have given us.

I seriously wish we could buy it. The site would be much better for it...

starsandmoon
12-09-2021, 01:16 PM
Happy 10th anniversary everyone!

I love this little corner of the internet so much. Never been a part of a more welcoming community!

Danny Phantom
12-09-2021, 01:32 PM
Time sure runs by fast, happy anniversary everyone!

I remember when I first joined years ago, I was super scared of posting and being active here since I'm a shy blob - a couple years later I started to realize how down-to-earth and fun people around here are, and made some amazing friends. One memory that really sticks out to me is when I got accepted into my masters earlier this year, it was a huge thing for me and it was wonderful to share my progress and further acceptance with this community. All the love and support around here always manage to lift up my mood. This is an amazing safe space for me (and I believe for many others as well), so I would like to also take this opportunity to thank you all for this amazing experience that cK brings!

Hall
12-09-2021, 02:16 PM
I was so excited in my last post that I didn't share my story!

I don't actually remember how I found the site but I know I was looking for an easier way to do something on Neopets, probably NeoQuest. For a good chunk of time I lurked but I'm glad I came out of lurking and started talking with people here. There are SO many amazing people here. Defenders of cK sticks out especially with all the creativity and community I'm so glad to be here. I lapse into lurk-mode sometimes but I'm always up for whatever events happen here because I've had so much fun in all the ones I've participated in. :3

mixednuts
12-09-2021, 02:18 PM
HAPPY 10!!!
I remember finding about the forum a bit before I signed up, Idk why my brain thought it was a phishing website or like a fake website. But the more I lurked I eventually got an account, I was a bit too nervous to post but idk. Just seeing how human everyone was gave me the confidence to. I love the community here. And even though I may pop in and out I'm glad I joined! Theres so many cool people here, and during long work days everyone really helps me get through it.

Koto
12-09-2021, 02:41 PM
I joined ck while looking to escape some of the tedium of game avatars when I ended up back on Neopets after many years away. I had frequented other cheating forums in the past and none of them tried to support their members beyond the services that they provided and remember being struck by the community feel of the forum right away. People knew each other and cared about each other and there were plenty of other topics to connect over and events happening and just good vibes all around.

To 10 more!

( Flordibel gets a very, very special shout out for putting up with my many anime yells, and for being a friend when I most needed one. One million diamond poops for you ; 3; )

DrSloth
12-09-2021, 03:03 PM
Happy anniversary cK!
How can I start to say how my experience has been on ck, from super active moments to hiatus moments whenever i needed i was able to find support and a safe place here in this community and for this i'm super grateful.
If it wasnt for the bots i probably wouldnt be playing neopets and if it wasnt for the community i wouldnt have kept playing for as long as i have!

The staff was always great to deal with, always being open to us members of the community and i love this direct interaction we have.
And from all the community, I've made Menine and lagrima my bffs that i cant go a day without talking to them for the last couple of years.

Basically i could go on saying what ck has impacted my life in a positive way and i love this community for it!

funnybell
12-09-2021, 03:16 PM
:love_heart: Happy 10th to cK! :love_heart:

Thank you all for being the best community I could ask for. I wish I was more active over the years, but there's been a lot of good times! I came for the marketplace and the programs - anything to make NP number go brrr. cK was a place to hate on TNT freely but I've cooled down a lot over the years. (Tony P's still a poopy head tho) I remember the old forum rivalries during the AC... Who's laughing now? :highly_amused: I was SO into those, and man I miss this old user called Mod. I hope he's running around a nice farm in Jellyworld.

I would not be the artist I was today if it weren't for cK. Getting some positive comments on my little doodles in my childhood gave me some much-needed validation at the time. Plus I've been motivated to learn a little coding thanks to the site. The Defenders of CK event? That was the best.

Lately things have been really hard for me - I was seriously breaking down this last Autumn. I've drawn away from a lot of things I used to like but cK I always come back to. This forum feels like home. :)

datalore
12-09-2021, 03:17 PM
Happy 10-year anniversary, cK!

I have only been a member for about a year (and active for even less), but it is clear even to a newcomer how much effort past and current members have put into building such an amazing community over the last 10 years. Some of my favorite scripts were resurrected from dusty old posts, while some others were brand new. Whether new to cK, back from neo hiatus, or whatever your situation is, I feel like there's room for everyone here, which I really appreciate.

Thank you Jo3, admins, mods, coordinators, and members for sharing your awesome community with everyone who wants to join. I'm grateful to be here :)

My name is Yoshikage Kira
12-09-2021, 03:17 PM
Happy 10 years CK~

I can't remember how I found my way here when I first joined (probably googled buy neopoints or something lol) but I am glad to of found my way back years later!

From lurking to read on neo drama, participating in events, meeting new people and making new friends. Huge thank you to j03 for keeping this going for 10 years and thank you to all the mods along the way that helped out.

Hollow
12-09-2021, 04:41 PM
Happy 10th anniversary to cK!

I remember finding my way here via a simple google search. Oh and boy was I happy I did! I think I've found a sense of belonging in this lovely community, one where we share amazing our interests in all things Neopets and otherwise! I went through one of my most darkest experiences 6 months ago, where I came here to seek comfort, where I was able to express those difficult feelings with out any judgment because of how welcoming the cK community is!

The thing I always get excited for are site events that unlock userbars, I can't tell you how many times I check that userbar unlocking thread!

I can't believe it's been 10 years! I joined in 2016, but It feels so much more longer than that.

I can't wait to see whats next to come! :D

hissi
12-09-2021, 05:07 PM
happy 10th anniversary ck!! i had to run and check how many years i've been coming back here -- 7 of those 10! time sure is crazy, and it's amazing how a pet site can bring together such a diverse and talented group of people.

though i don't post much, i've always loved having a community that shares so many of my hopes and complaints about neo, not to mention the insanely useful scripts and programs i've been using daily for years. i've had great experiences here both as a buyer and seller for multiple different pet sites. here's to many more years of ck :D

Vexi
12-09-2021, 05:16 PM
Happy 10th anniversary, cK! :love_heart:

Though I'm a newbie I was so impressed by how well I was received here. I hadn't been part of such a vibrant, wholesome community in a very long time! I don't have many memories to share yet (other than squealing when I got my Ryu! hehe) but I hope that I'll stick around for many more years to come and create many more meaningful ones.

Remy
12-09-2021, 05:54 PM
Happy Anniversary to everyone here, I realize I'm still a newb here but in the time I've been here I have already made a couple of great friends and couldn't feel more welcomed. Cheers! Here's to 10 more years, cK! What you've built here is incredible.

Da Plushee Boree
12-09-2021, 06:28 PM
Happy Bday CK!!!!! ♥

Without this little corner of the internet, my working days at the mall would be loooong and my december working days at the mall would be an inferno xD

I know i haven't been active all the 5 years my account lies i've been here, but still i have a lot of memories and enjoy and love and even miss so many users when i'm not around! (even thought i'm auwuful at making connections since i only speak potato)! I remember when i posted in the "Do you love me" thread. CK is still a relaxing space ♥ I always try to come when i get a stable internet connection hahaha I get online here before getting into neopets or facebook, gosh, that's a lot hahahah I'm very socially limited, so this place where i can be myself and just read about everyone, quietly share the love for fish tanks, plants, anime and videogame music, animal crossing and pokémon as a whole. This year I broke one of my barriers and started covering nintendo events and i've had a blast just posting and sharing another common love with everyone ♥ Also started posting my art and all the love and feedback has been amazing! Even when i feared winter this year, i received a lot of comments and advices, i felt so taken care of ahhahaha

Crow said a couple pages ago about that Secret Santa event! Gosh i learned how to gif on AE because of that event! I know i droped everything by that time... But when i came back and i could participate of Defenders, Art Competition, NanoWrimo, the ACs, Halloween, the Spooky UB hunting, the first Ryu, the Top Poster UB run, the Pooplicious journey to the Pooptastic UB! Every event and mini event has been awesome!!!

Thank you for everything forum ♥ admins, mods, everyone ♥ I love it here! Will always come back! Cheers for 10 more!!

cuddlypanda
12-09-2021, 06:57 PM
Happy 10th anniversary ck!

I stumbled upon ck after a simple google search. The timing couldn't have been better, as not too long after, the pandemic hit. On ck, I found a great community of people. The memes, stories, and challenges helped me pass the time. cK has made neo more tolerable for me, and it inspired me to dabble in graphic design.

Thank you all for making cK a great place! Here's to 10 more years!

Edit to add: I've also been able to tolerate boring Zoom meeting by having a browser open in which I interact with Ryus :)

Ember
12-09-2021, 11:46 PM
Happy Clraikiversary! Let me tell you...without the bots on this site I'd never be able to do the AC. The amount of work you all put into it is insane and I really wish I could send you all some cookies IRL. There's hours and hours of work and troubleshooting that you all put into it and I commend you all for the amount of effort you put in to making this site the best of the best.

I actually found this site years ago when someone on Neo told me "I actually am a member of this site called Draik but replace the "d" with a "cl" and here I am. I really wish I could remember who that was or even who they were on this site so I could thank them lol.

Gorilla
12-10-2021, 02:33 AM
Thank you to CK for being the reason I have my dream pets and for making neopets fun through clever scripts and shared joys and woes alike. The talent, kindness, and wit in this community warms my heart. Also, I love my Ryu and as long as they are around I will always be logging in to take care of them. Happy 10th anniversary and here is to 10 more years :D

Aero
12-10-2021, 03:41 AM
Congratulations cK on 10 years!!

I came back to Neopets in 2020 during the pandemic (can't believe it's almost been two years?!) after a major break-up. Things were totally different and none of my friends were around anymore, naturally, after nearly 10 years away from the social aspects of the site. I am SO thankful I somehow stumbled upon cK during that time where I was able to find that sense of community all over again, on top of finally achieving my dream pets and getting the NC I wanted to customize them without the insanity of the NCC and PC. Y'all make me laugh every day with your funny comments on the UYS thread and I'm always impressed by the Mystery Pic competition players here! Thank you for such a great community, and here's to many years to come!

Zapdos
12-10-2021, 04:17 AM
HAPPY 10 YEARS cK!! :o_o:

I've only been here for a year, and I deeply regret not finding this community 10 years ago! I've met two incredible friends and a whole many more wonderful people that I never would have if I hadn't joined cK.
To top it off, a community of like-minded individuals participating in fun events, obsessively chatting about Neo and raising ryus, it doesn't get much better than that! Thank you so much to all the mods, j03 and Bat for giving us a place to chill out and have fun <3
Here's to 10 more years!

Bea
12-10-2021, 05:56 AM
HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY
To the best forum ive ever been a part of! 🥳

I would not of been able to get half of the things ive managed to achieve on Neo without you guys, from the amazing scripts to the amazing sellers/artists you guys are the best!
Everyone ive met on here are some of the nicest, kindest, gifted people ive ever had the pleasure of talking to ♥ even with personal life problems, and i wish i could meet you all in real life to give you a big hug!

I carnt wait to see what happens in the future and to celebrate another 10/20/30 ... years with you guys 🥰
Keep up the fab work everyone, your doing great and i love you all! ♥

calbee
12-10-2021, 06:22 AM
Happy 10th Anniversary!

I found this forum when i was looking for a birthday crack for 1 of my account.
From there I started using scripts found here and the AC autoplayer which got me my first (and more) all-star trophy! Not to mention the amazing autobuyer which helps me becoming a billionaire (in np) :o_o:

Although I don't post much but I'm definitely around reading the forums and taking care of my Ryu! Thankyou everyone esp the mods for the great work!

I'm glad I found this place and here's to many more years to come!! ;)

Erik.
12-10-2021, 11:13 AM
I FOUND IT aah haha I found my first post ever. (from the UYS thread, I practically lived there the first half year)

Ok I'm totally new here and this is my first post but I just wanted to bitch about one user that is constantly defending tnt. Like, every goddamn time someone bitches about them (during AC, during when the new stamp avvies came out) she gets all high horsey and arrogant and condescending like she's fucking a tnt member or something. She just doesn't ever let it go. What's worse is that I used to be neofriends with her a looong time ago, dunno why though lol... Only good thing is everyone ignores her but still her posts are making me VERY aggressive. Obviously I can't post this anywhere but here so thanks for letting me vent.

Lol I guess my hatred for this c*nt was so big it needed to transcend from Neo to other places. And she's still active though. And still shilling for Neo (didn't know that word back then but that's exactly what she is).

Bit bummed out I found CK through something so negative. It's not a cool story like others have written here. But at least it made me discover this place, and I have plenty of great memories throughout the 3.5 years I've been here :)

phantasia
12-10-2021, 01:55 PM
Happy anniversity.
Thank you Jo for creating this great forum.
I eremember when I joined the guild and shortly after I bakes a cake that said Clraik owns me. My friends were like what is this? I tried to exsplain but yeah... I think to this day they think its the weirdest thing I have ever done.

Remy
12-10-2021, 02:10 PM
My first post was admittedly more of just praise than my own story, however short it may be as of right now but reading the other posts I realize I do have more of a story to tell about how I got here.

So, my friend on Neo told me they were thinking about joining some forum called clraik and I had no idea what it was or even how to pronounce it, I'd heard rumours of things like scripts for the AC and restocking before but I just figured it was all just some clandestine underground organisation that secretly "got stuff done" on Neopets and that-... well that's not too far off tbh but they're more like the heroes the city needs in things like recovering accounts that TNT won't or dividing problems into bite-sized chunks through code instead of the hAcKeR.exe I thought it might be. Needless to say once I saw how welcoming people were (but understandably cautious) I wanted to really make an effort to get involved, anything good in life is putting in what you take out and I want to do that here whether it be in taking part in creative aspects, earning bars or making friends. Also since then I've recommended that my friend make her own account here so the forum is still growing, at least by +1. And that's my albeit short story so far. I hope to be here for many more years. Thanks for making this place =)

Beth77
12-10-2021, 06:32 PM
Happy 10th Clraikaversary!

I am so glad I stumbled across this site. The activities, userbars, ryu's, contests, giveaways, chatting about anything and everything, meeting new people, gaining friendships and more and more and more have helped me on the daily. Seriously, I would be lost without this "home".
Many Many thanks to all the admins for creating this home for all of us. <3 you fam!

Nattiee
12-10-2021, 07:23 PM
Never would I have thought I’d care to be part of this community. All I wanted was mystery pic answers - then suddenly the criteria changed and it forced me to dip my feet and I am SO thankful for getting to know such amazing people. Super thankful for you all<3

Happy 10th anniversary frens!

Mama Bear
12-10-2021, 09:01 PM
It's great to see the community hit such a milestone. While I haven't been here for the whole ride, I've known some of the old timers like Joe longer than I have my daughter. Thank you for not only helping me achieve Neo goals, but being a community of friends in this crazy world. Let's keep the good vibes going for another 10!

xmilo
12-10-2021, 11:30 PM
OMG it's been 10 years already?! I used to hang around the forum without an account like 10years ago when CK started. i only created an account and started posted in recent years. I really like how CK is going strong even though neopets had its own downs & downs (not a typo lol). It's a fact that we are a close knitted community and we just want to have fun! It just shows a lot!

Cheers to 10 years and many more to go!! Happy anniversary Clraik!

Masterplayer44
12-11-2021, 12:01 AM
10 years, wow, no clue where the time has gone, I have been here from just about the start if I'm not mistaken. I have taken a lot of breaks and really don't cheat much anymore but the community has been one of the best things to be a part of. Wonderful people for the most part, pleasant/positive interactions for the majority of the time I have spent here makes it easy to keep coming back. Says a ton about the leadership here as well to make sure things stay as positive and wonderful as possible. Thank you all for making this a terrific place to be.

Neal Caffrey
12-11-2021, 12:49 AM
The years pass so fast when we are having fun haha can't believe it's our first decade already... what a milestone to reach! I've been a fan of Joe since HB (never really been into DZ), and I feel like I'm in ck since the beginning, but as my profile says, its just eight and a half years :P Such a good time being part of this awesome community, I've really learned a lot (about neopets and RL in general).

Thanks, cK! :)

Winona
12-11-2021, 01:11 AM
Wow, I'm getting all nostalgic for my first UC-buying experiences on here! Back when we cared a great deal about caches (man, anyone still remember that???) and got to watch our friends and enemies alike end up on that stupid "pcoutlist" tumblr. Feels like everything has changed, and yet nothing really at all. Happy 10 years, cK, and here's to ten more!

Yoon
12-11-2021, 03:29 AM
what a coincidence it was the same day i really started using clraik - apparently i made this account in 2016 and never used it.
loving the scripts and already made more np than i could of imagined back in the day
do i need to do anything to get the userbar

ZeroTwo
12-11-2021, 08:30 AM

Congratulation guys, and keep the awesome job, I can't imagine my life without this great community!!! Thanks for everything!!! :o_o:B)

EDITED:
my story isn't so wonderful, I only saw a video on youtube about clraik, I got here because I saw that there were many autoplayers to get avatars, items, etc ... I was just looking for how to make my life easier in neo XD

Bat
12-11-2021, 10:15 AM
clraik has been the only community that I have ever felt comfortable enough to engage with. All of you have been tremendously encouraging and supportive, and you've inspired me in so many ways. To the uninitiated, we're a gang of cheaters who scamper around Neopets causing mischief. In reality, we're the one remaining group of Neopets enthusiasts that exists for more than just buying, selling, or posting screenshots of menial accomplishments. To me, clraik represents the freedom to engage with others like an adult while still enjoying content that I'm nostalgic for. We cheat because our free time is finite, the games don't work properly, the perfection we're after is out of reach, and because the site we love is a click-based slog, however we cherish it in the same way as everybody else.

Thanks for everything!

Shawn
12-11-2021, 11:15 AM
It's been almost a decade since I've been a member of cK. The forums saw me through my early to late teenage phases, and the services and programs offered here actually made my life easier. Programs like ABers, NP generators (depositing/withdrawing 0.5np anyone?) and certain services (now banned) allowed me to gain NPs, which I sold to support myself through high school. A lot of nice things that I purchased in my teens were funded from Neopets. Only my closest friends in high school knew how much I was into Neopets, and the "dark side" of the game.

P.S. Extra tea: I dated a girl I met through the "dark side" of Neo way back then. Now we're both working adults, and still keep in touch on an acquaintance level.

Jhin
12-11-2021, 12:58 PM
Congratulations on 10 years Clraik! I have only been here for about 2 years, but it has definitely been a great source of entertainment and being able to engage with people in my age group about Neopets. I am happy to have found this place and enjoy using it from time to time.

Rachy Queen
12-11-2021, 01:40 PM
I am grateful for this site! Congratulations CK and all the community for being so awesome! The internet is full of toxic people, and I've found only very precious and lovely people in here! :)

Double.Trouble
12-11-2021, 04:22 PM
Happy anniversary! I can't believe it's been 10 years!

I came here after DZ died, but cK has been my first cheating site that I really got involved with the community. I love the contests that get run, even if I don't have the time to participate in most of them. I love the discussions and all of the amazing userbars that get created which makes the community even more fun to interact with.
This place isn't just a cheating site to me, it's a community. I actually hardly cheat anymore as my interest in Neo has been waning, but I still come on here daily to read and chat.

Some of my favorite moments was hatching my first Ryu, and participating in the Summer Art contest in 2020 and getting the Live Colorfully userbar which is still my favorite!

I_royalty_I
12-11-2021, 06:25 PM
Damn, 10 years is crazy, thinking back to when it was first started. Congrats everyone! Lots of good times with the community here :)

Goddammit
12-11-2021, 06:25 PM
Damn, 10 years is crazy, thinking back to when it was first started. Congrats everyone! Lots of good times with the community here :)

You're actually the reason I found out about ck, back when you would post about it on tumblr lol

I_royalty_I
12-11-2021, 06:27 PM
You're actually the reason I found out about ck, back when you would post about it on tumblr lol

I used to like going through the “users you referred” section on my profile to see all the awesome people I brought over here. I assume most are from that since I didn’t try to refer from other spots. Glad to have helped grow the community!

kittyray
12-11-2021, 06:41 PM
I remember you on tumblr too. Your presence and the ck tumblr itself was def one of the factors that led to me joining!

Also, I feel like I made my last post a lot About Me, but there's lots of things about this community that I enjoy. I love all of the people here so much. Y'all are fun and funny and supportive. Userbars has scratched the itch left behind by avatars. Ryugotchi are endlessly fun. We have so many fun events/activities/general sharing threads. I know I call us all Neopets Cheaters and this a Neopets Cheating forum, but we're so much more than that.

I_royalty_I
12-11-2021, 07:47 PM
I think some of my favorites times are ck revolve around that one summer when the tinychat was poppin. Literally wasn’t a time of day where you’d go in there and it was empty. There was almost alwayssss at least one or two people in there.

All the inside jokes and quote worthy chats. The YouTube player made it even more fun. Looking back now it seems like such a simple thing, but it was really a lot of fun.

Goddammit
12-11-2021, 08:05 PM
Defenders of Neopia is probably my all time favorite moment.

Also the time they awarded a bunch of us posting song lyrics in some thread (I forget which thread) one of the userbars, it was either the top poster ub or clraik owns me ub, I forget which one bc my memory is shit ^^

Blissey
12-11-2021, 08:49 PM
wow so i decided to log back in here for the first time in like a year and !!! holy shit 10 years!!!
i was most active on here last year because of the plague but ive been a lurker since 2016. numerous uc dramas witnessed on the users you dislike thread.
to put that into perspective i joined when i was in high school and im graduating with a bachelors in psychology a week from today.
yall are awesome, youve enhanced my neopets experience into adulthood and are a truly amazing community. ive been on and off this site well after quitting the site proper and ill probably still pop in once in a while.

Young
12-11-2021, 09:07 PM
Woow ten years congrats to the success of the site

Found this site awhile back because the other site don’t work no more I forgot the name.
Able to find some script on this site which helped me play neopets more effortless.

Love it

Rachy Queen
12-12-2021, 08:07 AM
Happy Birthday, CK!
It's been a few years my grandpa died (it was around Christmas time) , which made me very sad every single year. It's so weird, all my family used to get together for many years, and now, it will never happen again. Only memories now.

Being here in CK with all these super lovely people, and funny stuff (under your skin posts lol) is making me very happy in this December! I am loving it, and I wish you all a very happy Christmas!!

Anthony
12-12-2021, 08:49 AM
Happy Birthday clraik!

I followed Joe ten years ago from another website and I remember the first days, where a lot of guides and scripts were popping out, it was crazy :p

I love how even if you are not so active here, the community is always supportive :)

MrSlowBro
12-12-2021, 09:03 AM
wow, 10th anniversary! Happy birthday!! Can't believe it's been that long.

Ismira
12-12-2021, 03:20 PM
♥♥ Happy 10th anniversary, CK! ♥♥

I'll be honest - I had my reservations about being part of the community here. The last time I was part of an online forum was over a decade ago (think IA and GG), so I shied away from posting around the forum unless it was self-serving (shhh), but I immensely enjoyed participating in the recent spooky festival and only have a mild obsession with the Ryugotchis. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but the people here are so friendly, welcoming, and genuinely nice.. a part of me feels like I've missed out for not giving the site a chance sooner.

My heartfelt thanks to the wonderful staff and fellow members who have made this place a safe yet wholesome community to be apart of! :)

Orbit
12-12-2021, 03:38 PM
Happy birthday CK!!

I've only just arrived so it's so wild to think there's ten years of history in these forums. I've spent a lot of time backreading my favorite threads already... so much fun history to weave through. Everyone has been incredibly funny and nice so far; like Ismira mentioned above, it's been SO long since I've had an online community I've felt excited to engage with. I'm finding new stuff every day that's leaving me going "Wow! That is so cool!" -- Ryus, userbars, poop counts. Little touches that make this place even more fun and unique.

Thanks for welcoming me and thanks for the decade's worth of content and fun. Here's to another few decades of craziness. :)

morecoffeepls
12-12-2021, 08:56 PM
One of my favorite memories was one specific post within the music sharing thread.

I believe it was one of my first posts in the forum and I shared Brigitte Engerer's rendition of Chopin Nocturnes. It is a beautiful rendition that everyone should listen to when there is a moment. Every time I listen to the piece, I always am transported to a magical place of peace and utter happiness. But that is beside the point.

I wasn't expecting much when posting it, however, one user(redacted for privacy) liked it quite a lot that they commented how they loved it. That small interaction of someone loving the rendition really meant a lot to me. Most forums I try to join are not the most welcoming, however, that small interaction made me feel just a bit more welcome.

So that small interaction of sharing a musical piece and another person saying they loved it was my favorite moment. A close second was finding a NQ1 script and finally being done with that frustrating game after 10 years or so...

Mario2302
12-13-2021, 06:33 AM
A well deserved birthday for CK with its first decade in existence, may many more follow!!!

I've been here for quite a few years now though my interaction levels sadly haven't always been as all of you wonderful people deserve.
Honestly, i can't recall why i joined the forum all those years back but what i do know is that i stick around because of the amazing atmosphere around here.
In the early days it were the tips, cheats and guides but that kept me coming back but as time past that shifted more and more to the events, the people and recently (well at least still pretty recent i guess) the addition of the Ryogotchis what keeps me coming back every day even when i'm not that active. My most active period is always around the AC where i love to join in on team CK as much as i can to see how far we can get as a team!

Go Team Clraik, let's keep going for another 10 years

punkie
12-13-2021, 06:38 AM
Wow, 10 years??? That time flew by!!

Happy Birthday CK!!

birdies
12-13-2021, 07:26 AM
Happy Birthday CK!

I was a member years and years ago, and fell off the radar around the same time I stopped playing Neo. Recently while dealing with some RL stress, grief and anxiety I came back to Neo for some stress relief and was rather unsettled by how everything has changed. It's only by coming back to CK too that I've really felt 'back into it' and the community here are far more friendly to deal with than a lot of folks on Neo! I'm a fairly quiet presence but I love logging in and reading through the new threads. I've also finally got some of my dream pets, and the people who have helped me with that have all been spectacularly lovely. It's great to be back and I'm delighted you're still here - now for the next ten years.

Kibba
12-13-2021, 08:42 AM
I'm so thankful about this site and that I've been able to sell my Neopets stuff, and making people happy by selling them the stuff they've been looking for a long time!
Thanks to Clraik I was able to save up for my dream puppy and she's now 8 months old and I'm SO SO Happy! :onthego:

Happy 10th Anniversary and Merry Christmas to ya'll! :$:star:

Starset
12-13-2021, 09:15 PM
I joined this site not even a year ago, but I've already interacted with the sweetest people and have had many exciting experiences. This is such a great site for people to come together and enjoy Neo and other games to the fullest! I am grateful I found out about this site and gave it a chance because now I can't stay away.
Happy birthday CK!!

Sone
12-14-2021, 05:10 PM
Wow, 10 years that's exciting!

This site has been a great experience for me. I originally joined because I wanted a place to talk Neopets stuff with, without the heavy censorship that we had on site at the time. I honestly didn't expect the community that I ended up finding. I've faded in and out due to real life, but every time I hop back on, it's just as warm as it was the last time I was on.
Thank you so much for having this site and the great people that have come with it! <3

RealisticError
12-14-2021, 08:20 PM
I came to this forum at a weird time in my life where I felt kind of listless and stuck, I made a bunch of friends very quickly and it helped reinvigorate my social life and confidence, without CK I truly don't know what my life would be like now.

Sorry I haven't been coming around as much in the recent year, I'm very busy but I truly love every single one of you, and appreciate this community like nothing else, even as Neopets goes ever further into the darkness of the mobile hellscape they've created for themselves.

hannua
12-15-2021, 01:56 AM
Happy birthday everyone :)
I haven't been able to be online of late but every time I come back there is something new and cool to take a look at and friendly faces too-
thank you all for being your lovely selves <3

SilverStones
12-15-2021, 03:14 PM
my very first time on here, I was so nervous and scared but the people here are so friendly and helpful? MAking sure you know what to do as to not get frozen

My first time buying I was giving so many helpful tips and its been amazing

Maneki Neko
12-15-2021, 07:48 PM
10 years! Congratulations. I mean, the site would not have made it this far if yourself and your team gave up on it. Even through neopets turmoil, you guys kept at it. The programs created and shared here, the scripts and guides have helped countless people. I came here years ago because I found myself going nowhere in Neopets. Now, because of you all, it feels fun again. Thanks for all the hard work.

Getwellsoon
12-15-2021, 09:58 PM
Congrats Joe! I would say I am surprised this is the best forum, but quite honestly with the programs, content, user/mod dedication and honor/integrity that you command here its a natural. Thanks for building a great community where I can hang out and talk with people and also make a little cash on the side ;) Also, big shout out to Bat for making an amazing script to do pretty much anything on the site at this point. you da mvp! I remember I used to wake up and sign on to CK first thing every morning back in 2012 and check out whats new with neo/see if I had any sales. It was a focal point to my happiness haha So I thank you for that. I remember when DZ went down I was so sad because I was such a high level on there but then I started to become more involved on CK, and in the long run its all been a blessing! I had a lot of fun gaining the rep to become a respected rank again because you got to meet and talk with so much of the community in order to do so. Yeah anyways /end rant. Just wanted to say thank you

HailSeitan
12-16-2021, 03:26 AM
!!! Congratulations on a DECADE ✧・゚ !!!

Thank you so much to everyone involved in building this community and continuing to make it a uniquely lovely corner of the internet. I found clraik when I couldn't believe reddit was truly the extent of the ~~discourse on ridiculous PC behaviour. So, I guess, technically I came to the site by way of the "gets under your skin" thread, and in the process, one could say that y'all have really gotten under my skin I guess (???? like in a nice, metaphoric way not in a horror movie way idk ????)

But, really - in addition to the memes/life-changing scripts/genuine team spirit for a goddamn ac team/all the clothes my pets are wearing rn/deeply fascinating insight to goings-on this ck has given me: I have really felt able to trust this community's compassion, respect and deeply sound judgement in matters far exceeding neopets.com

I've been fairly MIA over the last little while but I'm so thankful to the community here for being so wonderful to me so many times since I first signed up. I'm truly so grateful to have found this community, and especially thankful to everyone involved in building, growing and maintaining this place over the last 10 years - it's an honour to be part of this place.

Harvest Goddess
12-16-2021, 09:45 AM
WOOOOHOOO TEN YEARS

I too came here after dZ died, I’ve been playing neo forever and was still fairly young -

I’m happy to see how everything’s progressed and grown and honestly if it wasn’t for cK I don’t think I’d still play neo.
Y’all have helped me through some of the hardest things I’ve gone through and I’m ever grateful to be apart of such a wonderful community

Sora
12-17-2021, 06:02 AM
Reading all these posts is very wholesome. :) I don't have a whole lot of history on this forum even though my account is quite old. I pop in and out every now and then to look for Neo-related conversations and seasonal Userbar events! Being an extreme introvert, I don't post much. I lurk. ;)

I've heavily enjoyed participating in the past few cK Altador Cup events! I get to talk with fellow Neo cheaters and feel very at home and rather safe.

In the future, I'm interested in getting started in our trading community. A tad bit intimidating, but I think I'll survive. Mostly looking to buy album items.

Happy b-day, cK! Happy to be here!

Virus
12-17-2021, 06:53 AM
Happy anniversary! So wild it's been 10 years.

Simply amazing.

Lowwer
12-17-2021, 10:53 AM
Happy annie-versary everyone

bottledwater
12-18-2021, 04:44 PM
Happy 10 years!! I wish I had joined sooner xD Thank you for making my neo life so much easier. I haven’t been here for long, but it’s amazing to see the community get along so well. Everyone is always so helpful and patient. Glad to be a part of this!!

Invent
12-20-2021, 03:59 PM
Happy anniversary everyone! For me this site really reignited my interest in both coding, writing scripts (poorly, of course), and got me back into Neo. What kept me around was the great community and active staff. Everyone here is super helpful, kind and willing to contribute. Big thank you to j03, you should be very proud of what you've built here, it's among one of the best forums I've been a part of.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season this year.

Zane
12-20-2021, 10:38 PM
Happy 10th Anniversary Clraik! Thank you for having such a wonderful community! I had a lot of fun here with all the clraik events!

I also want to say thank you for all the programmers for the programs! I never would have thought I could get all my stuff back after getting unfairly frozen! I honestly would have quit Neopets a long time ago if this site never existed!

Minerva
12-21-2021, 12:14 AM
Happy 10th anniversary Ck!

Ck helps keep the nostalgia of Neo alive for me (and the tea TBH :teapot:). I would have quit years ago but honestly the community keeps me going!

Rhymes with Witch
12-21-2021, 01:15 AM
Here's to ten more years ck :o_o:

Stardew
12-21-2021, 06:38 AM
Happy tenth anniversary cK!

I have not been a part of it for all ten years, but this forum is the one thing that keeps me coming back to Neo over and over. I don't think I would've stayed if I did not have you guys make the game more fun for me, and to provide a fun community. Thanks to everyone for that, and especially to Joe and Bat for their programs and scripts! :)

John Cena
12-21-2021, 01:46 PM
Happy 10 Years CK!
Thanks for making neopets so much more interesting!

Lilac Tentacles
12-24-2021, 05:02 AM
Has it seriously been a decade?

Wholely Kau.

Congrats on it! Here's to 10 more. Pretty soon we can make a retirement thread talking about our afternoon shuffle board tournaments.

MrSlowBro
12-24-2021, 07:56 AM
how was that userbar unlocked btw? seem to have missed it! Happy holidays CK!!

Misha
12-25-2021, 01:30 AM
I’ve been here on cK for 6.5 years. On and off a bit in the earlier days because I took a semi-hiatus from Neopets for a while, but I’ve always stuck around and tried to participate and be a part of the community here! I think how I came across cK was looking for a Kad feeder or something but I actually don’t remember now! But that’s okay because now I’m here for so much more than neo.

I’ve never been a part of a forum that has events, challenges, userbars and especially the Ryugotchi userbar?! It’s so fun, and it creates such a welcoming and friendly community. I remember being accepted with open arms back in the day, and to this day that is still the case for our new members. I’ve made some great connections and friendships because of cK and I am really grateful and thankful to a part of such a lively and thriving community. Clraik is truly so much more than just “a cheating forum”, and I hope we can continue for another 10 years!

One of my favourite site “memories” is participating in the forum events. The baking challenge earlier this year was probably one of my favourites. I really enjoyed trying new things, sharing old favourites, and seeing everyone else's creations. Also the Hunger Games event is super fun, we should definitely do that more often. And the game nights and voice chats we have had with other members. I could go on and on haha.Being able to have these connections and friendships across borders and times zones is truly so amazing, especially during a pandemic. Connection is so important and that’s why I come online every day. To connect with others who are all here because of the community we have created because of yourself, j03 and other staff. I know staff have changed over the years but I know that they always do they best they can to keep engagement up and to show that we are here to stay! :tickled_pink:

Congrats Clraik on ten years! *clinks champagne flute with everyone*

edit: gonna mention that some notable people I really appreciate connecting with, especially in the last couple years are: honeycomb kittyray Great White North Brittany Misha Peanutface Ice :cheerful:

Love you homie hope all is well

Donatella Versace
12-25-2021, 02:54 AM
Wow! 10 years, I feel like I can remember when this was a baby site and now it's been a decade! I have struggled with mental health struggles for a pretty long time, and through the community here I have made so many friends and it helps me so much with my day to day struggles of daily life.

I feel like I am a very lucky person to be able to call you guys my friends.

I know that this last year has been tough with the pandemic, and getting through it at first was a challenge until I got back into the Neopets community, and here! I have made so many good memories and I really can't wait to be here with you guys for the next 10 years. Thank you all for the laughs, the ryu baby sitting, the help with my life and to give me a chance to relate to people who I may have not met otherwise.

My favorite memory of this site would have to be babysitting ryu's and all the friends I have met and cute little icons I have seen while doing that.
One of my favorite pages on here would HAVE to be Joe's list of review scores, which was bookmarked and is such a greatly done reference guide for all the lists I had made back in the day. Thank you all and I hope your guys' holidays are going well! Happy new year and to another decade *cheers*

Goddammit
12-25-2021, 05:55 AM
Merry Christmas and happy holidays (and whatever you celebrate and if you celebrate nothing, I hope you have a merry day) ck! I hope your day is long if you enjoy it and mercifully short if you don't. :love_heart:

Minerva
12-25-2021, 12:19 PM
Merry Christmas Ck! ^__^ I'm beyond grateful for the lovely community I've found here, it's found me some amazing friends who have been so supportive through some difficult times. This last year was especially tough (for everyone, really). So it's nice to have a community like this <3

Crowley
12-25-2021, 09:24 PM
happy anniversary everyone! ik it's been a rough couple of years for the entire world, and some of us drifted away from neo in these times, but a lot of us returned and found themselves nurturing a nostalgic hobby that kept a little beacon of fun and sanity in the dark times.

thanks for making the days i find myself lost on neo and lost on these forums a little merrier and a little brighter, guys <3

much love to everyone and those that celebrate today, and ofc to those that treat this as just any other day i hope it's been great! (or at least tolerable :B)

Attack
12-26-2021, 02:55 AM
Happy 10 years!!!!
After every hiatus, Ive made the same surprised face: "Wow, can't believe cK still exists"
I only have good memories from this forum and I couldn't be more grateful for everything that I have learned and accomplished over the past 10 years thanks to this community

TimeLord
12-26-2021, 07:16 AM
Neo-life wouldn't be same without clraik. Happy 10 years!!!! Cheers :D

Hazem
12-26-2021, 08:11 AM
Happy 10th Anniversary, cK! - This community has grown up a lot through the years. :)

Silas
12-26-2021, 03:56 PM
Happy Birthday CK! NGL I was pretty hesitant to join the forum at first, but now that I have, I don't regret it at all! I ended up returning to Neopets in the middle of quarantine and it's nice to have a community for a hobby like this, especially since a lot of my neofriends have made the decision to never return. The forum is a neat place and good to see that it's still going strong.

Sanctus
12-28-2021, 05:03 PM
It's incredible that this community has lasted 10 years! I haven't been as active on forums as I used to be back in the heyday, but I really feel like nothing these days compares to the feeling of community you get on being on a forum. It's somehow more cozy and casual than even something like Discord or other social networking sites.

I want to try to be more active on here too, as much as I can be, anyway. I gained a lot of knowledge and friendships over the years on similar forums and it's great to see this tradition continuing.

Mitologia
12-28-2021, 08:00 PM
Wow! 10 years is a lot. I'm not the very active type of user when it comes to forums, more of a stalker, but I really like being around the site :)

MrSlowBro
12-30-2021, 12:05 PM
The best memories I've had on here were the old ck altador cup days! Very active and loved throwing a wrench in their matchups haha. Happy new year CK! May 2022 be healing and positive for all of us

Zachafer
01-01-2022, 11:29 AM
I parted ways from a previous community I was involved with, which was the best decision I could've made!
200% best decision. I still can't believe you wasted any of your time there :)
Man what I would give to get some of our MSN and Skype convo logs back. I can still remember you sending me a referral link to this place!

Happy 2022 mate ;)

radius
01-01-2022, 03:32 PM
Happy to have been part of this community for 7 of those years (although mainly as a lurker :k)
Here's to more years to come & I hope to have a more active role from now on! :D

Happy New Year ya'll~

Jessica
01-01-2022, 04:25 PM
Happy 10 Years to cK!

[emoji3059]

Gato
01-03-2022, 08:55 AM
Happy 10th Anniversary clraik!

When I first joined cK, I wanted to find out how people get away with cheating on neopets - because how dare they?! Shortly after registering, panic took hold and I was convinced that mere breathing in the vicinity of a cHeAtInG sItE is enough for TNT to find out who I am and freeze my beloved account. Years later, in 2018, I had a good chuckle about it and figured that I'm still as curious. So I did it again, going in with the mindset of "cheating is bad, but I'd like to know how." A week of browsing the forum completely changed my perspective, and I can honestly say that I've never met so many compassionate, kind and generous people in any other community (and especially on neo). People who go out of their way to help others and simply know how to enjoy the game to the fullest. Reading through older posts and following ongoing conversations gave me a completely different outlook, not just on cheating in games but on life in general. A few level-headed, and sometimes stern, posts from moderators and cKers had the biggest positive impact on who I am today; even though not directed at me, they made me deeply question some of my firmly held beliefs and, at times, pull that stick out of my ass. A stick I didn't always know was there in the first place :D

The last four years of being a part of this community made me a better person in many ways, and for that I'd like to thank you all! Thank you to all staff for fostering this nourishing, motivating and safe environment for us, and thank you to all the kind-hearted people I've had the privilege of meeting here. Clraik has become a part of me - I don't always find the time to play neo these days, but I'll find a moment or two to check the latest cK news and feed my Ryu :]

Here's to another amazing decade with amazing people! :very_drunk::love_heart:

Natalie
01-05-2022, 05:45 AM
I'm still a mere newbie here, but I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS on 10 years! I can only imagine the countless hours that've gone into building this empire. TNT ought to thank CK for essentially keeping the site alive from behind the scenes all this time!

oxylolyn
01-07-2022, 05:16 PM
Happy 10 years cK. Found this place 5 years ago roughly, and every time I'm going back on my nostalgia trip to neopets this is the first place I visit everytime. Using the tools on cK are the only way neopets is enjoyable for me and it wouldn't be possible without this forum, and the community within!

Kaizer
01-08-2022, 04:32 AM
Wonderful anniversary, this seems to be a decent year so far, with lots to look forward to.
I wish everyone a happier time!

Herb
01-09-2022, 11:43 AM
10 years old omg it's been such a long time
It has gone so fast too
Been here for a long time very honored to be here with you all :D

j03
01-09-2022, 11:46 AM
10 years old omg it's been such a long time
It has gone so fast too
Been here for a long time very honored to be here with you all :D

Appreciate the post! Honored to have you with us all this time, Herb.

Don't you want this gorgeous anniversary userbar added to your collection? Share with us a fond (or not so fond) memory of the community. :)

Herb
01-09-2022, 12:00 PM
Appreciate the post! Honored to have you with us all this time, Herb.

Don't you want this gorgeous anniversary userbar added to your collection? Share with us a fond (or not so fond) memory of the community. :)

Oh yesss
I remember looking for the marketplace people were getting Neopet stuff from and came across here when this place was a lot smaller
This place has grown a lot since then :D this was one of the first forums I ever used :o_o:

Curbstomp336
01-09-2022, 03:23 PM
I just logged in for the first time in a few years! Been here since 2011 kind of sucks it seems like something has happened and im a newbie again? lol. None the less this place cured alot of boredom for me!

aymo
01-12-2022, 08:03 PM
Happy 10th birthday Clraik!

I would have never completed NeoQuest without you guys. Truly. That game is tedious.

How do we get that anniversary user bar?

- - - Updated - - -

I just logged in for the first time in a few years! Been here since 2011 kind of sucks it seems like something has happened and im a newbie again? lol. None the less this place cured alot of boredom for me!

I Think the rank requirements have changed sometime in the last few years because i have vague memories of not being a newbie at some point as well. LOL.

Cherubi
01-13-2022, 01:48 PM
I'm a little late to the party, but happy 10th ck!

I haven't been here for that complete duration, but I joined this community back in late 2019/early 2020 and it's greatly improved the quality of my neopets experience.

The amount of things I've been able to do because of scripts, score senders and so on really filled that inner child's desire. I never was able to truly accomplish all the things I wanted to as a kid (like playing flash games properly lol) and even afterwards, so finding this community really has taught me a lot and I'm grateful it exists!

I was pretty intimidated when I first joined but we're really all here for the same reasons - which has made the experience less daunting.

Nameless Ghoul
01-13-2022, 03:51 PM
I haven't been here long but this community is genuinely so supportive and /real/ that I've enjoyed my whole time here, This community really feels like a community, and I can genuinely say users on here looking out for each other has had some serious positive impacts on me, not only in Neo but just in my life-- I mean, users on here can directly be credited for motivating me to get some heavy duty mental health care that has brought so much good change.

Happy 10th CK, stay awesome.

Cath
01-13-2022, 04:04 PM
This is clearly the best suited topic for a comeback after such a long hiatus. :P It’s amazing how quickly time flies, I can’t believe cK is already 10 years old! I was basically just a kid when I joined back in 2013 and it feels very nostalgic to me to think about all my cK’s memories. :sorrow: I’m glad to see the site is still going strong! :love_heart:

Sumeria
01-14-2022, 04:09 AM
A friend introduced me to Neopets in Sep 2019 right before the pandemic hit, and he then brought me here in 2020. I can't believe the site is 10 years old, it's been such a treasure trove of information for me on the Neopets of old and I love to see how the community has banded together to keep it alive. And naturally, since I'm not an OG Neopets player, the bots, forums, and overall help from everyone here has really helped me to fall in love with what Neopets can offer; and what it might again offer in the future if TNT cares enough. With that said, people are right, Clraik is the real backbone of Neopets and I'm thankful for everything everyone does here. Please keep it up and keep us all together! :love_heart:

Currant
01-18-2022, 09:33 PM
I joined Feb 5 2012 and this is my third post ;)

#lurker

distanthunder
01-19-2022, 03:56 AM
Thus is a little bit of a late posting but happy anniversary ck! ������

When I jfirst joined ck I was just a dumb teenager who didn't know what I was doing lol. I did know that I had so many neopets goals and needed help getting there. Every user I interacted with on here was always kind and helpful. I remember talking with people like Drizzy and I_royalty_I when I wanted to buy my first UCs. They were both so nice to me and helped explain the process of how everything went.

Coming back now, I feel nostalgic and also a little sad. I wish I could have put myself out there more and actually talked with others on the forums. I get weird about that so that's why I tend to lurk. However, now that I'm getting back into neo, I would love to start meeting people here and making some friends. (:

caviar
01-21-2022, 12:36 AM
I started as a lurker in 2019, and now I'm here to hang with you guys for real! <3

drew010
01-23-2022, 02:21 PM
Only 10 years??? seems like it has been more than that :-D congrats on 10 years j03!

ucohuc
01-23-2022, 03:48 PM
Congratulations on 10 years!

Cookie Tray
01-28-2022, 06:09 PM
Super late, but happy anniversary to cK! I have not been here for nearly that long, but in the last year I've had so much fun chatting and baking with everyone. :)

behati
02-08-2022, 06:47 PM
So super late but wow, 10 years o__o absolutely amazing! Congratulations!! I love this community <3