PDA

View Full Version : It took me until right now to realize...

Synth Salazzle
08-09-2021, 11:21 AM
That you can mcfreaking double click your Ryu and it'll come up big enough to see super well and interact with. My dumb butt has just been zooming in super close with the ctrl button and the mouse wheel when I wanted to get a good look at Yamaha. I feel so dumb omg.

Anyone else not realize you could do this? Please ease my suffering lol.

kittyray
08-09-2021, 11:24 AM
Don't fret, this is a very new feature!

Bat introduced it the day before yesterday! ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Peanutface
08-09-2021, 11:25 AM
Thanks goodness I did not miss this and it is brand new. I have been going blind since November!!!!

Hall
08-09-2021, 11:25 AM
It's a new thing Bat added on the 7th! I'd been zooming in like that before as well.

In case you don't know he posted that and a few other updates in the 'What's new with Ryus' thread stickied at the top of this section. :3

Synth Salazzle
08-09-2021, 11:29 AM
It's a new thing Bat added on the 7th! I'd been zooming in like that before as well.

In case you don't know he posted that and a few other updates in the 'What's new with Ryus' thread stickied at the top of this section. :3

I didn't actually realize there was a dedicated thread to updating ryus. I just accidentally double clicked today and was like "oh my god how long has this been a thing!?"

Hollow
08-09-2021, 01:44 PM
I literally just found out about the double clicking on the ryus now and was blown away!

phantasia
08-09-2021, 02:03 PM
That you can mcfreaking double click your Ryu and it'll come up big enough to see super well and interact with. My dumb butt has just been zooming in super close with the ctrl button and the mouse wheel when I wanted to get a good look at Yamaha. I feel so dumb omg.

Anyone else not realize you could do this? Please ease my suffering lol.

OMW Really! haha I just did taht now for the first time!

starsandmoon
08-09-2021, 05:19 PM
Oml thank you for mentioning this, my poor eyes couldn't take the straining any more hahaha

Crowley
08-09-2021, 07:44 PM
a true blessing to see these guys in 4k hd. love it so so much