PDA

View Full Version : Anyone following Pokemon UNITE / participated in the Beta?

lederp
07-01-2021, 10:11 PM
Pokemon UNITE is set to release sometime this month (July 2021) for Nintendo Switch and in September 2021 for iOS and Android.

There was a localized Beta test for the Japanese eShop and Canadian Android users.

Official Trailer:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Gameplay:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Anyone planning playing or managed to take part in the beta?

parapex
07-03-2021, 03:06 PM
I miiight try it, but it looks a bit...idk, generic? The first ad is literally 80% nostalgia baiting and 20% actually showing wtf the ad is for. The entire time I was like "Oh maybe it's like some network specifically for pokemon players to connect with each other!"

This just seems like multiplayer Rumble and I'm not too into it tbh :(

Herb
07-04-2021, 06:16 AM
I wish I could take part in the beta but sadly not from neither of those countries XD

Waiting for it to be fully released on the Switch though
Can't wait!

Mimikyu
07-23-2021, 05:59 PM
With Unite having released, how are y’all feeling about it? o:

neopets_pro1
07-24-2021, 07:34 PM
Probably wouldn’t try this - it looks like some weird mix between LoL/DotA 2 and Pokémon. the combo feels wrong.. they should just stick to the classic RPG or turn based strategy/fighting games tbh

Herb
07-27-2021, 07:22 AM
It's fun less confusing to play then League and having to have item build/rune set up and stuff

Pau
08-05-2021, 04:24 AM
For some reason I'm intimidated to start playing this game! I love Pokemon and League but idk, there's something about it that makes me nervous haha.