PDA

View Full Version : Gible Community Day - How did you fare?

sugarsnaptea
06-06-2021, 04:10 PM
Honestly never thought this one would be a community day release, but I'm certainly not complaining. Managed to get eight shinies in the end, in addition to one I already had when they were first released, so I evolved three of each. Now I just need to lucky trade a couple to boost their appalling stats!

Mimikyu
06-06-2021, 05:23 PM
At the moment I have three! I haven’t been too diligent and only just opened the app for the day, I managed to get my evos and I’m satisfied.

RealisticError
06-06-2021, 05:55 PM
Mine was yesterday because Australia, but I managed to get 500 candy and 3 shinies, one of which was 885 CP! overall it was the most fun I've had in a comm day for a while now.

sugarsnaptea
06-07-2021, 10:23 AM
Yeah, didn't see many other people out playing, usually there'd be tons of us in the local shopping centre, but even so, it was fun to just go out and properly play for a change rather than just catching everything with incense at home.

Herb
06-07-2021, 11:45 AM
The spawn rates for Shiny Gible was low compared to the last few community days

I managed to get 16 in the end

pinguim
06-07-2021, 02:47 PM
This community day I went really hard to grind XP. Did around 3m during the 6 hours. Ended with 12 shines. The spawns were fine to me.

It's really a good move from Niantic to bring back pseudo legendary back to community day's pool, even with move non meta relevant (which it's no the case for Gible because Earth Power is really good for PVE and in some scenarios in PVP).

Sezy
06-08-2021, 02:24 AM
i got really lucky and got a 4* gible. super low level though obviously XD
got 3 shinys too

pinguim
06-08-2021, 07:08 AM
i got really lucky and got a 4* gible. super low level though obviously XD
got 3 shinys too

Great! I envy you hahaha after the event ended I traded with my wife and she got a 4* too. The most high IV that I got was a 96%.

Strat
06-08-2021, 09:11 AM
I managed a Level 35 4* Gible and one shiny low IV one, but I didn't have much time to play which kinda sucked. Would have been nice to boost the candies a little.

pinguim
06-08-2021, 11:22 AM
I managed a Level 35 4* Gible and one shiny low IV one, but I didn't have much time to play which kinda sucked. Would have been nice to boost the candies a little.

Congratz on the hundo!! Don't worry about the candies, you will may have another opportunity in December!

Strat
06-08-2021, 03:13 PM
Congratz on the hundo!! Don't worry about the candies, you will may have another opportunity in December!

Thanks! What's due to happen in December? I haven't seen that far ahead on events planned for PoGo lol

pinguim
06-08-2021, 04:04 PM
Thanks! What's due to happen in December? I haven't seen that far ahead on events planned for PoGo lol

It's a Community Day featuring Pokémon from January to November that have a Community Day in the year. Also, we may be able to get another shot on 2020 Community Day's moves.

Strat
06-08-2021, 10:15 PM
It's a Community Day featuring Pokémon from January to November that have a Community Day in the year. Also, we may be able to get another shot on 2020 Community Day's moves.

Oh that's pretty cool then, will definitely be on the grind for that! Cheers for the info.

Sanctus
06-09-2021, 05:08 PM
I got a measly 2* Gible because I forgot the CD was happening until it was almost too late... this always happens to me.

sugarsnaptea
06-10-2021, 09:49 AM
I got a 0% one. XD Honestly though, I kinda like to keep my zeros as well as three top tier ones.

Strat
06-10-2021, 07:39 PM
I got a 0% one. XD Honestly though, I kinda like to keep my zeros as well as three top tier ones.

0* mons are just as rare (if not more so) than 4* mons imo. I have 2x 0%'ers from over 17k pokemon caught, but way more 100%'ers. I mean, they're useless to anyone really, but nice for collectors. It's too bad IV's get re-rolled when trading, as they would make good trading fodder if they didn't.

sugarsnaptea
06-13-2021, 08:47 AM
I wish there was a way to search for 0% ones like you can for 100% ones, I'm sure I've probably thrown some out during community days when I'm trying to quickly clear out space. I've got a tag for them, but that only works for ones I've already identified.

hannua
06-22-2021, 02:22 AM
0* mons are just as rare (if not more so) than 4* mons imo. I have 2x 0%'ers from over 17k pokemon caught, but way more 100%'ers. I mean, they're useless to anyone really, but nice for collectors. It's too bad IV's get re-rolled when trading, as they would make good trading fodder if they didn't.
Oh yeah absolutely this! I have had so many that I would have loved to give to people if only it didn't reroll :(((