PDA

View Full Version : cK Altador Cup Y9 Team Reminder

j03
06-05-2021, 11:00 AM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Everyone! It's that time of the year again. Many of you have already found our application section ... as for the rest of you -

If you're interested in joining our team this year, applications are now open! Please, please, PLEASE be sure to read through this post to properly apply.
------------

How do I apply to join and support Team cK?

Submit an application HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links])with the thread title "Team cK Y9 Application" and if you're eligible, you'll be granted access to our private team forum. Only apply once, and anyone that submits multiple applications (via private messages as well!) will have to be disqualified. We do reserve the right to share the team information with only members we feel are eligible! Don't be discouraged if we don't respond. :teatime:

Please note that brand new users, users with long lapses of non-participation, and users with no apparent participation will not be considered for our team this year. In order to qualify, we need to see that you've been engaged with our community. If you only visit us when shenanigans are happening on Neopets, or when there's an event you can sign up for, then this will not bode well for your chances. This also applies to longstanding members of our community who may have previously been accepted on our team as well. After all, we rely on audience participation to sustain our community!

* Applications should be short and sweet, but feel free to share a little extra if you'd like.

----
How do I qualify?

Answer: Just apply!
([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Thanks again to everyone interested, and here's to another awesome and fun season!

PS: With the help of all of our amazing staff, we've processed all applications as of this post! You should expect an automated reply shortly confirming whether you've made it on our team or not... thanks for your patience!

ZeroTwo
06-05-2021, 11:10 AM
Thank you very much Joe, you are the best, I am already waiting to support the cK team ❤❤❤❤❤

tox87
06-05-2021, 03:35 PM
If Im not able to access the application forum, is that a tip off that I've been inactive for too long? Would love to participate again if I can.

Strat
06-05-2021, 09:55 PM
I didn't make the team because I am not active enough on the forum, yet I have been a part of Team CK for the past 4 years now. I can understand the activity side of things being a part of it, but I regularly helped the team out in previous years without any issue :/ Bit of a kick in the guts, but hey, totally up to you guys. I was really looking forward to joining in with the team this year again too.

j03
06-06-2021, 09:50 AM
I didn't make the team because I am not active enough on the forum, yet I have been a part of Team CK for the past 4 years now. I can understand the activity side of things being a part of it, but I regularly helped the team out in previous years without any issue :/ Bit of a kick in the guts, but hey, totally up to you guys. I was really looking forward to joining in with the team this year again too.

Unfortunate to hear this from you. The "please note..." section is essentially a reply to this.

As someone that's climbed the ranks and made an effort to rank up to Admin status on another forum that's provided a fraction of what we've offered to members over the last decade, this is a bit of a kick in the guts. I was the one that gave you a chance joining us in the beginning, years ago. And from what I can see, your community engagement only dwindled since. I guess it's my fault for not saying anything years before while still allowing you to join our team.

It's never too late to make a change.

Strat
06-07-2021, 12:59 AM
Unfortunate to hear this from you. The "please note..." section is essentially a reply to this.

As someone that's climbed the ranks and made an effort to rank up to Admin status on another forum that's provided a fraction of what we've offered to members over the last decade, this is a bit of a kick in the guts. I was the one that gave you a chance joining us in the beginning, years ago. And from what I can see, your community engagement only dwindled since. I guess it's my fault for not saying anything years before while still allowing you to join our team.

It's never too late to make a change.

I do apologise for the way I came across with my initial post, I guess I was just a little surprised by it. I really do appreciate that you gave me the chance to join Team cK for the years that I have been able to. As for community engagement on my behalf, while I would love to be more involved with both my forum and this one a lot more, I simply lack the time to be as active as I used to be now that I work full time and have a family of my own to keep me busy. Unlike a lot of the members of the 'other' forum, I do not hold any sort of 'grudge' against cK and I truly applaud you guys for being able to grow exponentially all thanks to the services you all provide and the community that has been built upon over the years.

I believe that most, if not all of my posts here (when I have had the time to do so) have been of quality and have also helped members out from time to time.

Again, I do understand your point of view on the activity side of things, but I simply do not have the ample spare time that I believe this forum should deserve to be a lot more engaged from me. I try and join in where I can, my apologies if anyone thinks it's a little 'lacklustre'.

Cheers :)

aaronsd
06-08-2021, 07:15 PM
If Im not able to access the application forum, is that a tip off that I've been inactive for too long? Would love to participate again if I can.

I am 100% in the same boat due to my own CBF-ness with Neopets in the last 6-8 months or so myself! I completely understand not getting the invite for the clraik Altador group this year as a result though.

Going to try be better for next year!!

Unown
06-09-2021, 01:53 AM
All the best this year to Team cK!

UnknownVirus
06-10-2021, 01:47 PM
I don't think they'll accept me in the team too :/ I did apply many days ago and i didn't get any news yet :(

j03
06-10-2021, 01:51 PM
I don't think they'll accept me in the team too :/ I did apply many days ago and i didn't get any news yet :(

Sorry, your last post before applying was in 2017. :S Please read the announcement if you're still wondering.

quirkyquill
06-12-2021, 12:27 AM
Totally understand why I didn’t make it this year but I hope to be able to support Team cK next year!!!

Invent
06-14-2021, 11:40 PM
Great stuff, I'll try to be more active in hopes of making one in future years lol