PDA

View Full Version : G1 Imperial Price?

Jasmined150
05-06-2021, 05:25 PM
What is the going rate of one of these guys. I'm wanting to get one, but need to know my target for savings. I'd hate to offer on one and completely lowball it.

SimplyVexing
05-06-2021, 05:46 PM
Like $1,500+, basically - a shitload

Synth Salazzle
05-21-2021, 04:18 PM
What is the going rate of one of these guys. I'm wanting to get one, but need to know my target for savings. I'd hate to offer on one and completely lowball it.

Are you looking for a scroll? Or existing dragon? You're going to need to be ready to spend a ridiculous amount of cash on either option that it's going to be the crown jewel of your account.

peach123
08-09-2021, 12:47 AM
A scroll is going to run you more than an existing G1 Imp. Although I’d expect to spend at least $800-1000 on a scroll.

Edit: I just inquired about a scroll for sale and it was $3000.

Cutepup
08-12-2021, 06:38 AM
Personally wouldn’t bother with a scroll. Too expensive, and most of the time people catch on to a new gen one imp and start asking questions and reporting. Flight rising players aren’t report happy but the gen one imperial folk are.

Jasmined150
08-20-2021, 09:35 PM
I have no interest in a scroll, I know it would be out of my price range. Was mostly curious about the imp itself as I knew that would be more obtainable.
SimplyVexing thank you.

Cutepup Thankfully my account is old enough that a g1 imp on it, even a new one, wouldn't be out of place. I've been on the hellsite since the beginning so it is completely feasible for me to have saved for a scroll (not that I could ever afford one xD)